Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
sketches and stories (shop)
by Apollo.
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 11:39 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:33 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:32 AM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 11:32 AM

Old July 3rd, 2018, 03:26 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

It was the season of GreenLeaf, the season with flourishing plants, plentiful prey, warming sunshine, and birdsong in the air. A pleasant atmosphere for many, it was a wonderful season. Certainly Scorchpaw's favourite. The scarlet orange she-cat sat in a corner of the clearing, her face raised up towards the sun, her eyes closed blissfully. Her soft breaths were accompanied by a contented purr. She was enjoying the pleasant weather whilst awaiting for her mentor to appear to begin her training. It somehow warded off the nervousness somewhat.

She perked her ears as a warm breeze blew past, ruffling her long fur. She swiveled her ears back, purring in delight. She was enjoying this, that was for sure. She let out a little mrrow of laughter, then quieted down, hearing pawsteps coming towards her. She opened her green eyes to see her mentor coming towards her. She got to her paws, her paws kneading the ground. "A... ah, good morning... Mentor..." She lowered her head in embarrassment. She had already forgotten her own mentor's name! Foolish, Scorchpaw, foolish!!! She scolded herself. She was already going to be a terrible apprentice. She just knew it.

@Silver Fishie

♡ character page wip ♡
Old July 3rd, 2018, 03:39 PM

My Mood: Bored

Coldwind came out of the warriors den,stretching before going to the fresh-kill pile.After looking through it for a second,he found a squirrel and picked it up,carrying it to the edge of camp.He was about to eat before hesitating,scanning the clearing.I wonder if Swanheart went on patrol.If she is still in camp,maybe I should give this to her. Coldwind picked up the squirrel again,going back to the warriors den to see if Swanheart was there.

@Checkmate

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; July 3rd, 2018 at 03:39 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 03:47 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
It was the season of GreenLeaf, the season with flourishing plants, plentiful prey, warming sunshine, and birdsong in the air. A pleasant atmosphere for many, it was a wonderful season. Certainly Scorchpaw's favourite. The scarlet orange she-cat sat in a corner of the clearing, her face raised up towards the sun, her eyes closed blissfully. Her soft breaths were accompanied by a contented purr. She was enjoying the pleasant weather whilst awaiting for her mentor to appear to begin her training. It somehow warded off the nervousness somewhat.

She perked her ears as a warm breeze blew past, ruffling her long fur. She swiveled her ears back, purring in delight. She was enjoying this, that was for sure. She let out a little mrrow of laughter, then quieted down, hearing pawsteps coming towards her. She opened her green eyes to see her mentor coming towards her. She got to her paws, her paws kneading the ground. "A... ah, good morning... Mentor..." She lowered her head in embarrassment. She had already forgotten her own mentor's name! Foolish, Scorchpaw, foolish!!! She scolded herself. She was already going to be a terrible apprentice. She just knew it.

@Silver Fishie
Amberfire had entered the clearing with a satisfied expression painting her face, her brow smooth and lacking in any sort of furrows. It was a rare gorgeous day, with sunlight practically knocking over trees to bloom and blossom throughout Skyclan. Amberfire could never remember when another clan had ever had such immense beauty as this place!
There were gentle breezes, not as strong and annoying as Windclan moors. No prickly pine needles stabbing your paw pads every which way you turned, and no dark shadows waiting to pounce. Dry land, with cool creeks but no abundance of a large, swollen river, and bigger, more impressive trees than Thunderclan.
At this time of year, the Lily of the Incas was blooming, with gentle pink folds of overlapping petals and a center of a creamy pale pink reminded her of a shell. It was stunning, much like the sunlight sprouting through green leaves, making an array of green splashes on the woodland floor.
As she caught sight of her new apprentice, Scorchpaw, Amberfire remembered training. Amberfire jogged busily past a white furred tom, murmuring a quick apology for bumping into him and hustled towards the orange molly that was sitting.
As soon as she approached, Scorchpaw’s head drop to her paws like she had done something wrong. Amberfire let out a chuckle.
“It’s Amberfire, dear.” She purred reassuringly. She rested her tail on the small shecat’s back, affirming her that it would be alright.
Amberfire was determined to make this apprenticeship happy. This was going to be her first big responsibility in her adopted home, and she knew instantly that Scorchpaw was going to be wary at first, but it would work.
“Have you seen the territory yet? What would you like to do first?” She asked, leaving the decision up in the air for Scorchpaw.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 3rd, 2018, 03:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Coldwind came out of the warriors den,stretching before going to the fresh-kill pile.After looking through it for a second,he found a squirrel and picked it up,carrying it to the edge of camp.He was about to eat before hesitating,scanning the clearing.I wonder if Swanheart went on patrol.If she is still in camp,maybe I should give this to her. Coldwind picked up the squirrel again,going back to the warriors den to see if Swanheart was there.

@Checkmate
Swanheart flicked her ears and shook her fur the Molly was getting older and fast or it's what it felt like to her she disliked that feeling . She sighed as she walked into the clearing her ears pointed forward her tail swishing back and forth just by chance she managed to catch A familiar looking tom making her head perk up and a wide smile on her face " Coldwind! " she yowled hoping he could hear her she was kinda a ways away in the clearing . Happiness washed over her as some memories of him played in her head it has felt like moons since they first met . She started running over to him .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 3rd, 2018, 04:34 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Amberfire had entered the clearing with a satisfied expression painting her face, her brow smooth and lacking in any sort of furrows. It was a rare gorgeous day, with sunlight practically knocking over trees to bloom and blossom throughout Skyclan. Amberfire could never remember when another clan had ever had such immense beauty as this place!
There were gentle breezes, not as strong and annoying as Windclan moors. No prickly pine needles stabbing your paw pads every which way you turned, and no dark shadows waiting to pounce. Dry land, with cool creeks but no abundance of a large, swollen river, and bigger, more impressive trees than Thunderclan.
At this time of year, the Lily of the Incas was blooming, with gentle pink folds of overlapping petals and a center of a creamy pale pink reminded her of a shell. It was stunning, much like the sunlight sprouting through green leaves, making an array of green splashes on the woodland floor.
As she caught sight of her new apprentice, Scorchpaw, Amberfire remembered training. Amberfire jogged busily past a white furred tom, murmuring a quick apology for bumping into him and hustled towards the orange molly that was sitting.
As soon as she approached, Scorchpaw’s head drop to her paws like she had done something wrong. Amberfire let out a chuckle.
“It’s Amberfire, dear.” She purred reassuringly. She rested her tail on the small shecat’s back, affirming her that it would be alright.
Amberfire was determined to make this apprenticeship happy. This was going to be her first big responsibility in her adopted home, and she knew instantly that Scorchpaw was going to be wary at first, but it would work.
“Have you seen the territory yet? What would you like to do first?” She asked, leaving the decision up in the air for Scorchpaw.
Scorchpaw raised her head as her mentor rested her tail atop her back. She blinked her wide, bright green eyes slowly, then looked at the ground, kneading her claws into the mossy surface beneath her. Birds sang mournfully around her. She recognized the song of a morningdove, then a blue jay, then a mockingbird. She smiled slightly at the music they made before giving her mentor a tiny nod. "O... okay, Amberfire..." then, her eyes widened with surprise. "I... I get to choose...? Uhm, I... want to learn about the warrior code.... maybe you can teach it to... me... whilst you take me on a tour of the territory...?"

((Sorry it's so short. I have a terrible cold and I'm exhausted after my chores. I may go to sleep early tonight ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old July 3rd, 2018, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Swanheart flicked her ears and shook her fur the Molly was getting older and fast or it's what it felt like to her she disliked that feeling . She sighed as she walked into the clearing her ears pointed forward her tail swishing back and forth just by chance she managed to catch A familiar looking tom making her head perk up and a wide smile on her face " Coldwind! " she yowled hoping he could hear her she was kinda a ways away in the clearing . Happiness washed over her as some memories of him played in her head it has felt like moons since they first met . She started running over to him .
Coldwind set the squirrel down."Long time no see!It feels like forever since I last saw you."He told her.He hadn't really talked to anyone since last time he saw her.He had been avoiding most cats.Well,they avoided him because of how he reacted to them trying to say anything to him,but Swanheart was one of the few cats he could actually get along with,and he thought of her as a close friend.

Old July 3rd, 2018, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Coldwind set the squirrel down."Long time no see!It feels like forever since I last saw you."He told her.He hadn't really talked to anyone since last time he saw her.He had been avoiding most cats.Well,they avoided him because of how he reacted to them trying to say anything to him,but Swanheart was one of the few cats he could actually get along with,and he thought of her as a close friend.
Swanheart slowed her pace as she was in ear shot of him holding her head high " same here! . How you been? Raventalon hasn't given you trouble has she? I hope not.... She seems so ..different . Not like the she cat I once new " she meowed worryingly and sat down near him giving him a warm smile as her tail swayed back and forth " a lot has changed...it's like a new era in skyclan almost . New cats join what feels like everyday . Our clan seems to be getting along with the others well. " She added with a content sigh she bent down and started to lick her chest fur .

Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Swanheart slowed her pace as she was in ear shot of him holding her head high " same here! . How you been? Raventalon hasn't given you trouble has she? I hope not.... She seems so ..different . Not like the she cat I once new " she meowed worryingly and sat down near him giving him a warm smile as her tail swayed back and forth " a lot has changed...it's like a new era in skyclan almost . New cats join what feels like everyday . Our clan seems to be getting along with the others well. " She added with a content sigh she bent down and started to lick her chest fur .
"I actually haven't seen her in a while either."Coldwind told her,forgetting about the squirrel while they started to talk about the clan."Yhea?It is getting bigger.I guess that's a good thing."He told her.What it really meant for him though was more arguing,more cats talking about his past,and more clan cats calling him the grumpiest cat in the clan.His life wasn't their business,and if they didn't like him,then why did they try to talk to him, or ask him pointless questions?He didn't say his real thoughts to Swanheart though because he knew she liked the clan alot.If he did,she could get mad or avoid him.
"Oh yhea,I got you a squirrel!"He told her after a few moments of silence.He hoped this would draw the subject away from the clan for now.

Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:32 PM

Quote:
"I actually haven't seen her in a while either."Coldwind told her,forgetting about the squirrel while they started to talk about the clan."Yhea?It is getting bigger.I guess that's a good thing."He told her.What it really meant for him though was more arguing,more cats talking about his past,and more clan cats calling him the grumpiest cat in the clan.His life wasn't their business,and if they didn't like him,then why did they try to talk to him, or ask him pointless questions?He didn't say his real thoughts to Swanheart though because he knew she liked the clan alot.If he did,she could get mad or avoid him.
"Oh yhea,I got you a squirrel!"He told her after a few moments of silence.He hoped this would draw the subject away from the clan for now.
One of her ears swiveled as he spoke and that warm smile stayed on her face her brown eyes now looking down " good. I don't know what's gotten into her.....I wish ...I wish things would go back to what they used to be when I was an apprentice .... All because of a secret . " she meowed sadly her ears started to fold back at at that memory she hummed once he meowed something that sounded like an agreement then looked at him when he said he had gotten her a mouse causing her ears to feel warm " o-oh. Thanks . You didn't have to you know. Did you eat at all? " she asked making sure before she just dug in .

Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:42 PM

Quote:
One of her ears swiveled as he spoke and that warm smile stayed on her face her brown eyes now looking down " good. I don't know what's gotten into her.....I wish ...I wish things would go back to what they used to be when I was an apprentice .... All because of a secret . " she meowed sadly her ears started to fold back at at that memory she hummed once he meowed something that sounded like an agreement then looked at him when he said he had gotten her a mouse causing her ears to feel warm " o-oh. Thanks . You didn't have to you know. Did you eat at all? " she asked making sure before she just dug in .
Coldwind took a small bite,but couldn't stop wondering about what Swanheart had said.He wanted to ask what she was talking about,but it was her business,so he ate in silence,trying not to think about it.