Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:45 AM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:45 AM
The Flames in a Midnight...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:42 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 08:40 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:33 AM

Old May 6th, 2017, 02:07 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
( @Inglewood Binks )
Snowstar headed away from camp, ducking under low-hanging branches from a few trees. For a moment she paused and glanced over at Gyrewind, making sure the Tom was following, and she managed a halfhearted smile at him. But at least she didnt feel as annoyed as she'd been feeling lately. Of course, she was furious with the WindClan cats, but there was something else wrong. The Siamese found herself gritting her teeth together, and had to stop for a moment, loosening her jaw up. Ugh, StarClan, why do I feel like this? She thought, annoyance making her fur pick up slightly. She had to escape from her siblings earlier, getting fed up with their antics for once, almost snapping out of anger. That wasnt like her, at all!

Snowstar allowed a soft huff to escape her lips, shaking out her short white fur. Perhaps some time with Gyrewind would do her good. She didnt feel like being with Stormstrike at the moment, and she definitely didnt want to be around her siblings, either. But she was okay being with her former leader, feeling less annoyed with his presence. Trying to relax, she shifted uncomfortably as she walked, casting another glance to the Tom as she smiled faintly again. "So, how have you been lately?" She mewed, trying to soften her voice to sound a bit less irritated than she felt. She didnt even know why she was so annoyed right then, but she decided to try to ignore it for now. No need to bring anyone down with her mood, right?
''Oh, I've been great!'' Gyrewind chimed as he strolled behind Snowstar. A grin hoisted the former leader's cheeks and his silver eyes glittered, his paws gliding over fallen logs and forest debris with delighted ease. ''There wasn't a moment where I wasn't worrying my fur off when I was leader. Maybe I've been enjoying my time off a little too much,'' he tittered. It was true; StarClan knew Gyrewind was taking complete and full advantage of the lifting of his leadership duties. He picked up his pace to walk beside the siamese. With that, Gyrewind side-eyed the leader, but his grin and the shine in his eye remained present.
''So what's bugging you?'' He meowed in a casual tone, looking ahead of them. Despite his giddy state, Snowstar's blatant frustration couldn't pass him for a second. He could have been looking at a mirror of his former self when the she-cat was troubled by those familiar stresses.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)

Last edited by Fawn; May 6th, 2017 at 07:15 PM.
Old May 6th, 2017, 02:18 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
''Oh, I've been great!'' Gyrewind chimed as he strolled behind Snowstar. A grin hoisted the former leader's cheeks and his silver eyes glittered, his paws gliding over fallen logs and forest debris with delighted ease. ''There wasn't a moment where I wasn't worrying my fur off when I was leader. Maybe I've been enjoying my time off a little too much,'' he tittered. It was true; StarClan knew Gyrewind was taking complete and full advantage of the lifting of his leadership duties. He picked up his pace to walk beside the siamese. With that, Gyrewind side-eyed the leader, but his grin and the shine in his eye remained present.
''So what's bugging you?'' He meowed in a casual tone, looking ahead of them. Despite his giddy state, Snowstar's blatant frustration couldn't pass him for a second. He could have been looking at a mirror of his former self when the she-cat was troubled by those familiar stresses.
"Thats good to hear." Snowstar couldnt help the envy rising in her chest, and tried desperately to shake it off. Deep, calm breaths. She had to remind herself that her frustrated mood wasnt Gyrewind's fault, but she still wanted to snap. Swallowing down the angry feeling she felt bubbling up, the usually perky she-cat picked her ears at his question, glancing his way.

Snowstar opened her mouth to deny it, but her words seemed to flow out on their own. "I dont know." She admitted, finally allowing the frustration to edge her voice. It didnt fit her right, it made her feel uneasy, but she continued. "Im trying not to think about it. I just feel so frustrated and irritated now, and WindClan isnt helping anything," A hiss escaped her lips as she finished her sentence, lashing her tail in WindClan's direction. Snowstar had to admit, she'd been feeling like this even before the whole drama with WindClan. The Siamese quickly cleared her throat, ears going back, obviously feeling bad for her sudden outburst. "Sorry, Gyre. I guess im just not feeling good." And I havent been for at least a week. A nagging voice echoed through her head, and once again the frustration returned.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Fawn; May 6th, 2017 at 07:15 PM.
Old May 6th, 2017, 02:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

The smile that had rested on Amberflame's features only recently seemed never to have been there as she frowned. Looked like she had her work cut out for her, didn't it? That was the way that it would appear, anyways. Her eyes narrowed and she sighed, more in disappointment then anger. Oh well. The apprentice wasn't expected to be perfect right now, was she? Of course not. Otherwise both of them were going to be in some serious trouble. "Shift your weight so you're centered. It might take some work, but you can do it. Every competant cat can do it." Her expression darkened even more as she noted Minkpaw's nosily moving tail and her paws shifting around, giving Amberflame the sense that she was doing something wrong; she had to be teaching something wrong. "Okay. Look, the point of hunting is to catch prey. And you can't do that if you aren't quiet-- so I would suggest also working on keeping still. Don't move your tail and don't shuffle your paws like that; you'll warn the prey that you're coming." Her voice was still calm as she tried to think of a way to put this so that the younger feline would understand. None was coming to mind, not right now, anyways. That might be too much information for the younger feline already. Which made Amberflame feel bad, considering the fact that she hadn't wanted to overwhelm Minkpaw too much.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 6th, 2017 at 02:52 PM.
Old May 6th, 2017, 05:37 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post
(Sorry for the wait!)

Peregrin wasn't sure what to do now. She was receiving mixed signals from both cats: One seemed to be ready to pounce on her if she so much as flicked an ear, and the other seemed welcoming and relaxed, which calmed the panicky loner greatly. Her blue-green gaze rapidly shifted from one cat to the other, taking in the details; their fur color, eyes, shape, size. In the back of her mind she was calculating a possible escape route if she did need to run. Based on the taller, and seeming older cat's gentle words, the loner decided to let her fur flatten out...for the moment. In a slightly flustered effort to re-compose herself, she cleared her throat, forced her tense muscles to relax a bit, and tried to stop shaking. She was a mess.

What was this the cat was saying? Thunderclan? Now that the tom had pointed it out, she did notice how thick the scent of feline-clans was around the underbrush. How could she have missed it? It reeked of territory marks.
"Th-Thunderclan? Er...what..." She decided to answer the inquiry, rather than just let the awkward silence carry on. During the whole affair, her shifty gaze continued to drift to the younger tom at all times, just in case his tense position became a hostile one, "Uh...Oh! Thunderclan. I've heard of you guys, you're those...forest bands, right? I'm sorry, I didn't realize I had crossed over the border. See, I was chasing this frog and...and I just, kinda, wasn't paying attention. I'm sorry." She let her ears smooth over her cranium as she said this. She curled her thin, snake-like banner around her ankles before adding, "Oh, and I'm Peregrin. Please don't kill me."
Sparrowstream kept noticing her gaze flick to Juniperpaw beside him, and he assumed that the younger tom was still looking hostile. Forest bands,
huh.... That's a way to put it...
When she announced her name, and the phrase she added on to the end, Sparrowstream couldn't help but laugh. It was just the way that she so simply put it. He felt horrible for laughing, but he couldn't help it, and it was just getting worse. Whenever Sparrowstream started to laugh, he just kept laughing, until he could not breathe. Although, he was able to get ahold of himself in the situation. "I'm really, really sorry." Sparrowstream meowed, still trying to compose himself. "It's just.. the way you put..." Sparrowstream had no idea how to word his apology without sounding like a bigger jerk. Oh great...

(Sorry it's so short)

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 6th, 2017, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Cream frost snorted, he was unlike most toms, she liked that, but he could be more specific about where he wanted to go. Upon seeing a mouse she dropped into a hunters crouch and pounced, before berrying it and running to catch up with Firbranch.
Firbranch tilted his gaze back to Creamfrost. "Sorry, I must have gotten distracted." He meowed. "The trees and the forest is just so pretty though. It might be stupid, but it is what I like about living here." He padded on through the forest gently. His paws barely stirring the leaves as he walked silently, almost like a ghost.
Old May 7th, 2017, 08:23 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

{It was cool, I had a lot of fun! What about yours?}
Featherspeckle? The name sounded familiar, he was pretty sure he knew her... but Timberstrike had never been too good with names. He was having trouble keeping up with his own new name! Irritating, but he supposed he would be able to handle it. Maybe. Possibly. Kind of. He glanced up at Apu- Kiwipaw. It was a unique name, perfect for the she cat, and he wondered how come he was having such a hard time remembering it. It was a pretty name, too... like her. He thought with a sigh. No longer was he an apprentice with a kitty crush on the red and black newly made apprentice. He was no longer going to be irresponsible and carefree, messing around with things like this. She was his best friend, a cat that he would remember forever... a cat that would be there forever. Because when she died, he would probably die with her. There was no way he was going to go on without Kiwipaw with him, without getting to talk to the red and black feline every day of his life.

Perhaps there were a way to let her know how much he appreciated her. If she didn't; and he was confident she did, otherwise, she probably wouldn't seek him out. He knew if he felt unappreciated it would be a chance for him to hide away. A chance for him to escape into a world of fear and feel so unappreciated. A chance for him to get away, forever. Something that he desperately didn't want, but something he knew was unavoidable if he felt unloved. Or unappreciated. But, as long as he had Kiwipaw? He would always feel wanted, and he would make sure that she felt the same way. No question about it. The she cat was going to feel like a princess with the kind of treatment he would like to give her, but he wasn't sure if he was going to be able to or not. When he was younger, there would be no question. But Timberstrike had matured quite a bit, and now? He knew that he was quite a bit shyer then he wanted to admit to himself... or anyone else for that matter.

Realizing he still hadn't answered her question, the tom snapped out of his daydream. Rude much? He thought with an annoyed grunt; not towards her, but towards himself. He needed to pay attention to what she was saying. Her voice seemed to give him a thrill. It was something he hadn't noticed before, something that had just recently arrived with these new and unexplored feelings. He was flying. He was soaring. He was walking on Cloud 9.

He was doing everything that had been considered impossible before, and he was doing it perfectly. That had been his previous dream, but not anymore. Although it was still there, and he could hear the Clan cheering, now he wanted to share everything with Kiwipaw. Maybe... when she was a warrior too, just maybe... he would be willing to share with her what he was feeling now. Maybe he would be ready to let her know. What he would do for her... now and forever. Always. "Uhh... I think I've talked to her before. The name sounds kind of familiar, it's not one I would...forget." From the way he was talking, anyone would think that he was either guilty or liked Featherspeckle... not in a friendly way, either. More like in the kind of way that would make another cat jealous. More jealous then Timberstrike really thought, since as far as he knew, he didn't have a reason to be jealous. Kiwipaw didn't really have any other close tom friends, did she?

And she wasn't the type to fall for the same gender, as far as he was aware. Otherwise he'd constantly be on the lookout for both cats. After their awkward encounter, Timberstrike found himself rather selfishly wanting to be near her again. Selfish because he knew that it probably wasn't right; after all, this wasn't right. It just wasn't. They had to be careful, no longer were they innocent and young... a movement like that could result in him getting that uncomfortable, sticky, warm feeling that flooded to his ears but at the same time made him feel like he was more alive then anything else. Then anyone else. He would always love his friend. Now and forever, always. Too bad she wasn't able to read his mind, it would make things so much easier. At her halting, frail-sounding question, the tom paused for a moment. So... that hadn't upset her? No, she seemed to be... puzzled that he had stopped. And confused that he was apologizing for the moment of contact between them.

"I-- I thought... I thought m-maybe you were un....uncomfortable w-with me being so close like that..."
An unpleasant heat, nothing like the comfortable, warm, soaring feeling he had had just moments before came over him and he lowered his head. Maybe it was time he told her something about this weirdness. This weirdness that he now understood. "Kiwipaw.... uhh... this is kind of awkward for me to ask, heh..." His voice trailed off and he swallowed slightly.

"But have you had any sort of weird feelings lately?"

(It was fun!)
(I had almost all my reply typed out and I closed the tab so sorry it's so late )

Kiwipaw closed her eyes, turning her head away from Timberstrike. She was beginning to get used to his new name, and she supposed that it fit him, but still, she kind of missed when she'd been Apurva and he'd been Timberpaw, because things had been a bit simpler then. She still wasn't sure what the odd and highly uncomfortable feelings meant, although she had some ideas. But they scared her a little bit, and she weren't sure why. Swallowing back a grunt of frustration with all the confusion and the hot, itchy feeling, she looked back towards Timberstrike, wondering for only a moment what was running through his mind. He wasn't quite the same cat she'd met those moons ago. He was more mature and a little different, but she wasn't sure how. He definitely seemed a bit less comfortable around her, that was for sure, although she'd noticed it the night they'd slept together in the apprentices' den just before she'd joined ThunderClan. The breeze that told of good prey to come rustled her fur, and along with it it carried the sound of birdsong, a sweet but almost earsplitting sound that filled the entire forest with a loud raucous that couldn't be calmed. Kiwipaw flattened one ear, looking away from the brown tabby and facing the direction the breeze came from.

Kiwipaw enjoyed the soft breeze, despite how cool it felt, it did what she'd hoped for a numbed her face a little bit, causing the worst of the warmth to dissapear, making her feel better. That was what she had hoped for, and a small smile swept the corners of her mouth upwards in the slightest of smiles. She hoped that it would last, although deep down, the warrior aged apprentice knew that it wouldn't, because it never did. It was a constant conflict between the severe discomfort and the wish to be around Timberstrike because she loved being around him and hanging out with him. She raised one paw up to her face, licked it and drew it over the tuft of grayish fur that always stuck up on her head. It hadn't done that when she was younger, but during the battle the fur there had gotten ripped out, and it'd grown back all sticky-uppy. Personally, Kiwipaw thought that it looked pretty cool, but she needed something to keep her paws busy, so she flattened it out anyways. She flicked her ears, turning her head away from the cool breeze and facing Timberstrike again. She had the feeling that he was about to speak soon, since she'd been talking to him not long ago. He was just thinking of what to say, she figured.

She closed her eyes, leaving her mind to wander, hopefully away from Timberstrike and the discomfort that always arrived with the pleasure of being near him. She thought of how several moons back, she and a former kittypet, Maplefur, hqd offered to take Kiwipaw, still Apurva then, back to TwolegPlace to see Blade, Fria and their kits. But of course, they had never arrived, because it'd begun showing too hard and they'd had to go back. She planned on trying again now that newleaf had arrived, perhaps after she and Timberstrike were done talking, although she realized that neither of them were really talking, now.

She shook herself, rousing from her thoughts and realizing that she had unintentionally been staring blankly at him while thinking, and shifted, raising one paw off the ground and flexed her claws in and out to keep her eyes and mind focused away from how she felt rather embarrassed. She looked back at him while he spoke, her green eyes narrowed a very small amount. Hardly noticeable unless you were sitting right in front of her, staring closely at her hues. She didn't question him on it, but he talked in a way that made her think that there was possibly something going on between he and Featherspeckle. She shook her head, scolding herself. And what if they do? Why should it bother me? Kiwipaw thought, setting her paw down, although a little harder than intended, because a few leaves that had dried out from leaf-fall crackled under her paw, somewhat shattering. She nodded at him, flicking an ear as a drop of water slid off the leaves and landed on it. Looking at him, she was wondering if perhaps he had bad history with Featherspeckle, but that made no sense. Featherspeckle was a very nice cat, not quite the type Kiwipaw would have enemies, and that would surprise her even more so for Timberstrike.

Kiwipaw stared down at her white paws, her eyes somewhat clouded over with thought. She knew that she shouldn't be jealous, after all, Timberstrike was not her friend in any way that should make her jealous. Yes, he was her best friend, and she hoped that she was his best friend, so perhaps that was it? Perhaps she was worried that she wasn't his best friend and someone else was. She'd never really thought about it before, but now it made sense in some aspect. She looked slowly back up, waiting for him to respond. She somewhat dreaded his response though, and flattened her red and black ears against her skull, looking away for half a heartbeat then looking bad at the brown tabby tom. Her green eyes slightly dilated as a cloud drifted lazily over the sun, casting a shadow over the clearing and bringing with it the smell of oncoming rain. She closed her eyes, then tilted her face up towards the sky, staying like that for a moment. Feeling a familiar heat return, she looked back down, and watched Timberstrike.

She listened as he spoke and shook her head slowly, feeling that if she said something now, and if she said it wrong, she would forever regret it. But Kiwipaw also didn't want to say nothing, in case she would always regret that as well. “N-no. I-I didn't really m-mind.” she said, her voice both calm but stuttered at the same time. She didn't know how that was possible, it just . . . was. The heat inside here got immeasurably worse, and she was sure that the pinkness in her ears was visible, like they were glowing from the heat that courses though her. She nodded, waiting and feeling tense.

This was not what Kiwipaw had expected at all. Not even close, so for a moment, she sat in stunned silence, just staring at him. Now she finally had gotten her answer. He did have them, too. Finally, she swallowed, and opened her mouth to speak. “Y-yeah. You mean l-like feeling all hot under my pelt and u-u-uncomfortable, r-right?” she said, the discomfort rising and causing her voice to falter a bit every few words.
Old May 7th, 2017, 09:17 AM
Dawnbreeze

My Mood: Chatty

Dawnbreeze padded out into the forest her tail high and her eyes shining. This was her first day as a warrior! She felt really excited and joyful. While she was walking through the warm and welcoming forest of ThunderClan she realised that she wandered off too far. She was really near the RiverClan border. From the point she stood she could hear the river clearly and loud.

"I wonder if anyone is out on a hunting or a border patrol maybe..?"

She looked around cautiously. When she was sure noone watched her she padded down the slope of the hill and she walked over to the rushing river. She bent her head down just enough to reach the chilly water of the river. She started to drink but she kept looking around cautiously while she did. When she finished she lay down on the sandy floor of the river and she enjoyed the sun that shone on her smooth creamy pelt.
Old May 7th, 2017, 01:29 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
(It was fun!)
(I had almost all my reply typed out and I closed the tab so sorry it's so late )

Kiwipaw closed her eyes, turning her head away from Timberstrike. She was beginning to get used to his new name, and she supposed that it fit him, but still, she kind of missed when she'd been Apurva and he'd been Timberpaw, because things had been a bit simpler then. She still wasn't sure what the odd and highly uncomfortable feelings meant, although she had some ideas. But they scared her a little bit, and she weren't sure why. Swallowing back a grunt of frustration with all the confusion and the hot, itchy feeling, she looked back towards Timberstrike, wondering for only a moment what was running through his mind. He wasn't quite the same cat she'd met those moons ago. He was more mature and a little different, but she wasn't sure how. He definitely seemed a bit less comfortable around her, that was for sure, although she'd noticed it the night they'd slept together in the apprentices' den just before she'd joined ThunderClan. The breeze that told of good prey to come rustled her fur, and along with it it carried the sound of birdsong, a sweet but almost earsplitting sound that filled the entire forest with a loud raucous that couldn't be calmed. Kiwipaw flattened one ear, looking away from the brown tabby and facing the direction the breeze came from.

Kiwipaw enjoyed the soft breeze, despite how cool it felt, it did what she'd hoped for a numbed her face a little bit, causing the worst of the warmth to dissapear, making her feel better. That was what she had hoped for, and a small smile swept the corners of her mouth upwards in the slightest of smiles. She hoped that it would last, although deep down, the warrior aged apprentice knew that it wouldn't, because it never did. It was a constant conflict between the severe discomfort and the wish to be around Timberstrike because she loved being around him and hanging out with him. She raised one paw up to her face, licked it and drew it over the tuft of grayish fur that always stuck up on her head. It hadn't done that when she was younger, but during the battle the fur there had gotten ripped out, and it'd grown back all sticky-uppy. Personally, Kiwipaw thought that it looked pretty cool, but she needed something to keep her paws busy, so she flattened it out anyways. She flicked her ears, turning her head away from the cool breeze and facing Timberstrike again. She had the feeling that he was about to speak soon, since she'd been talking to him not long ago. He was just thinking of what to say, she figured.

She closed her eyes, leaving her mind to wander, hopefully away from Timberstrike and the discomfort that always arrived with the pleasure of being near him. She thought of how several moons back, she and a former kittypet, Maplefur, hqd offered to take Kiwipaw, still Apurva then, back to TwolegPlace to see Blade, Fria and their kits. But of course, they had never arrived, because it'd begun showing too hard and they'd had to go back. She planned on trying again now that newleaf had arrived, perhaps after she and Timberstrike were done talking, although she realized that neither of them were really talking, now.

She shook herself, rousing from her thoughts and realizing that she had unintentionally been staring blankly at him while thinking, and shifted, raising one paw off the ground and flexed her claws in and out to keep her eyes and mind focused away from how she felt rather embarrassed. She looked back at him while he spoke, her green eyes narrowed a very small amount. Hardly noticeable unless you were sitting right in front of her, staring closely at her hues. She didn't question him on it, but he talked in a way that made her think that there was possibly something going on between he and Featherspeckle. She shook her head, scolding herself. And what if they do? Why should it bother me? Kiwipaw thought, setting her paw down, although a little harder than intended, because a few leaves that had dried out from leaf-fall crackled under her paw, somewhat shattering. She nodded at him, flicking an ear as a drop of water slid off the leaves and landed on it. Looking at him, she was wondering if perhaps he had bad history with Featherspeckle, but that made no sense. Featherspeckle was a very nice cat, not quite the type Kiwipaw would have enemies, and that would surprise her even more so for Timberstrike.

Kiwipaw stared down at her white paws, her eyes somewhat clouded over with thought. She knew that she shouldn't be jealous, after all, Timberstrike was not her friend in any way that should make her jealous. Yes, he was her best friend, and she hoped that she was his best friend, so perhaps that was it? Perhaps she was worried that she wasn't his best friend and someone else was. She'd never really thought about it before, but now it made sense in some aspect. She looked slowly back up, waiting for him to respond. She somewhat dreaded his response though, and flattened her red and black ears against her skull, looking away for half a heartbeat then looking bad at the brown tabby tom. Her green eyes slightly dilated as a cloud drifted lazily over the sun, casting a shadow over the clearing and bringing with it the smell of oncoming rain. She closed her eyes, then tilted her face up towards the sky, staying like that for a moment. Feeling a familiar heat return, she looked back down, and watched Timberstrike.

She listened as he spoke and shook her head slowly, feeling that if she said something now, and if she said it wrong, she would forever regret it. But Kiwipaw also didn't want to say nothing, in case she would always regret that as well. “N-no. I-I didn't really m-mind.” she said, her voice both calm but stuttered at the same time. She didn't know how that was possible, it just . . . was. The heat inside here got immeasurably worse, and she was sure that the pinkness in her ears was visible, like they were glowing from the heat that courses though her. She nodded, waiting and feeling tense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

This was not what Kiwipaw had expected at all. Not even close, so for a moment, she sat in stunned silence, just staring at him. Now she finally had gotten her answer. He did have them, too. Finally, she swallowed, and opened her mouth to speak. “Y-yeah. You mean l-like feeling all hot under my pelt and u-u-uncomfortable, r-right?” she said, the discomfort rising and causing her voice to falter a bit every few words.

She didn't mind? That thought made Timberstrike smile, though it was more of a softer smile. Carefully, gently, he moved back over to her, beside her. The familiar sparks, like lightning, seemed to be spreading all throughout his pelt... and yet he stayed beside her. Ever since they had first met, Timberstrike had been keeping his eye on her. She had grown up a lot just throughout the past few moons. The day that they had met, Timberstrike had been a flirt. He'd thought it defined him, he'd thought that... well... it was who he was going to turn out to be. And now look at the two of them. Before, Timberstrike had thought he would lose interest in her within a few days. Now? He couldn't see himself ever losing interest in her. She meant everything to him at the moment. And, if he were being honest with himself honest, she always would mean everything to him.

That might sound a little strange coming from the tom who had had some serious attachment issues before... meaning he had never had a friend for very long. He'd been fickle. Loyalty had not been a strong point with him. Kindness? Definitely, he hadn't chased Kiwipaw off when she was a loner, had he? Because he had figured there must be something wrong for her to be on ThunderClan territory. Loners didn't venture there very often. Without really thinking about it, Timberstrike gently began to entwine his tail with her own. The sparks seemed to be flying off him now. His pelt was on fire. But as he stayed there, risking the sparks actually appearing before his eyes, they began to fade and all that was left was a pleasant soft feeling. Like the calm before, or after, a storm. Kiwipaw was indeed a special cat. One that he had done well to keep his eye on, at least.

As far as he knew? He was really the only one that she spent time with, anymore. And as far as he was concerned, that was fine by him. Sure he had other friends. Spiritsight, Minkpaw, Flareheart, Dayhum... but Kiwipaw was still and always would be his best friend. How could she not? Technically she had saved him before. In a different way. If he had continued his old ways, who knew where he would be now? He could end up as one of those cats that others didn't like very much. He could end up as one of those cats that no one wanted to be friends with because they were so dorky. He could end up as one of those cats who would never have a family because he had attachment issues. Kiwipaw had technically changed him for the better, and he would always be grateful to her because of that. He remembered as a younger cat, his family hadn't really... well... been a part of his life.

Briarbranch was the one and only exception. She was a special cat. A cat who meant so much to him. They fought, of course, siblings always did... but she had rescued him as well. She was one of his best friends-- for sure. How could she not be? Perhaps they always would be best friends, at least he could hope so. Family stayed together. Even after friendships fell apart. Some family relationships were horrible, and Timberstrike always felt bad for the few cats who had bad relationships together. Why? Why were some cats so horrible to others? There was the occasional argument between families, sure, but no one should stay mad forever. Timberstrike had trouble getting mad at a single clanmate, because he knew they could die the next day and he would never get to apologize. So unless it was something big? He didn't get mad. At anyone, not just clanmates... though the only cat he had met outside the Clans was Kiwipaw.

She was the only cat he had ever met outside the Clan, come to think of it. Her next words made his ears pick up. She knew? How could she possibly know, unless she had the strange feelings as well? She would have to. There was no way that she could describe them that intently unless she understood them. Drawing away from her, Timberstrike's expression changed to one of surprise and then excitement. It was good that his best friend shared these feelings, it meant... it meant that she might feel the same way. Either that or she was just really embarassed. He could only hope, and pray to StarClan, that it was the former opposed to the latter. One was much more desirable then the other, and it didn't take a genius to figure out which one. Timberstrike wasn't sure what to say. This was important. He had to choose his words carefully, take time to figure out what the right thing to say was.

The last thing that he wanted to do was scare her away when he was so close. He'd been close before... just not this close. The last time that he remembered seeing her was in the apprentices' den, then the clearing... yes, it had been the clearing. This was his first time seeing her in a while. They were both older now. They both understood love, he was pretty sure. And... if he wasn't mistaken... these feelings seemed to describe love. Was he in love with her? He felt like he had already had a mental conversation much like this one, but perhaps he was mistaken. He had been before. More times then he could count. Shifting his weight, Timberstrike suddenly felt very shy. This isn't right. She's my best friend! What if I... what if I mess this up? He wasn't sure about crushing on his best friend. Or, as he was quickly beginning to realize... being in love with his best friend.

You can do this. You can do this. You can do this.
That was his great motivational speech to himself before he opened his maw. "I... y-yes." WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? Say something. Say anything. Keep going before she just walks away. You will not fail. You can do this. He could do it. He could. This was one of the most important moments of his life, at least it seemed that way to him, and the last thing that he wanted to do was blow it. But Kiwipaw was right there. He didn't know what to say to her. And so he stood there. Uncomfortably. Feeling as though he were the biggest loser in the history of the universe. What a strange feeling... he hated it so, so much. Why were there always feelings like that? How come he always had to feel as though he were a loser? He wasn't. He wasn't a loser. Kiwipaw cared about him, it wasn't like she was going to laugh at his attempt.

"You know we've been friends for a long time. And-- and you know you're very, very special to me, and I've been having these... these weird feelings..."
GET ON WITH IT. "You... I... Kiwipaw, I think..." He stopped. How was he supposed to say this? Was there a right way? A wrong way? Should he just say that he loved her? Or liked her? There was no turning back now.

"...I think that I love you."

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by BEAR.; May 12th, 2017 at 11:41 AM.
Old May 7th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
Firbranch tilted his gaze back to Creamfrost. "Sorry, I must have gotten distracted." He meowed. "The trees and the forest is just so pretty though. It might be stupid, but it is what I like about living here." He padded on through the forest gently. His paws barely stirring the leaves as he walked silently, almost like a ghost.
Creamfrost ran to catch up with him, again, she didn't really mind though. "I don't think it's stupid, It's what I like about living here to." she admitted.
Old May 8th, 2017, 12:15 PM
hoh! wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Thats good to hear." Snowstar couldnt help the envy rising in her chest, and tried desperately to shake it off. Deep, calm breaths. She had to remind herself that her frustrated mood wasnt Gyrewind's fault, but she still wanted to snap. Swallowing down the angry feeling she felt bubbling up, the usually perky she-cat picked her ears at his question, glancing his way.

Snowstar opened her mouth to deny it, but her words seemed to flow out on their own. "I dont know." She admitted, finally allowing the frustration to edge her voice. It didnt fit her right, it made her feel uneasy, but she continued. "Im trying not to think about it. I just feel so frustrated and irritated now, and WindClan isnt helping anything," A hiss escaped her lips as she finished her sentence, lashing her tail in WindClan's direction. Snowstar had to admit, she'd been feeling like this even before the whole drama with WindClan. The Siamese quickly cleared her throat, ears going back, obviously feeling bad for her sudden outburst. "Sorry, Gyre. I guess im just not feeling good." And I havent been for at least a week. A nagging voice echoed through her head, and once again the frustration returned.
Gyrewind's lips pursed. He wasn't enjoying the fact that Snowstar was stressed, but he knew it was normal. When she had mentioned WindClan, the willowy tom had felt confusion. So apparently somebody was mustering illness between the two Clans? Well, Blazingstar hadn't seemed entirely friendly towards him when he recalled the moon or two ago when he had conversed with the leaders. At least not as friendly compared to Russetstar or Grousestar. The tom had to mock himself subconsciously for becoming so lazy after lifting his duties that he was oblivious to Clan news. He had to remind himself he was a Clan cat, and Clan cats don't just "take breaks."
"No, don't be sorry, Snowstar," Gyrewind shook his head with a faint grin. "Never be sorry for nagging at me, because leaders have a heck of a lot more on their shoulders then cats imagine. The worst thing you can do is bottle it up inside," the tom lost his train of thought momentarily, his silvery eyes hazing over with memories. "Pardon me, but uh, what WindClan drama? I've been slacking off so much, I don't know a word about the sort."

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)