Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 02:07 PM
ShrewKit's Relation...
by Shrew
Last post by Luna16
Today 01:56 PM
Littlestream finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Rivercloud everything...
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 01:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 4th, 2017, 07:31 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@tawny~
{Rawr}
Jaypaw hobbled out of the apprentice den, groggy, tired, and in a grumpy mood, the silver tom's blue hues were half idled, his tail dragging behind him. The silver apprentice wasn't a morning bird, or a night owl, he had the perfect schedule for sleep, never sleeping to much, or to little, that is, until he became an apprentice, then it go to all sorts of whacked up. The silver apprentice stifled a yawn, his ears flattening against his head, now most of the time this would be considered cute to most, but when he was in this mood, most of the clan knew to stay away, for their own safety, he may seem small, cute, and innocent, but in reality he would easily tear a cat limb from limb if pushed. Jaypaw staggered to the fresh kill pile and grumbled, wondering where his mentor was, he needed to hunt, the clan needed more food, but then again, the two agent trained together since they got in their argument, since then he's been hunting on his own. The little tom let out a grumble and kicked up some snow, shivering slightly when a clump got between his pads "Where is that jerk, at this rate I'll never become a Warrior Gyreststar will have to hold me back another moon." he hissed, his tail lashing back and fourth as he thought about retrying his apprenticeship, or getting another mentor.
Mossdrop was a pretty good morning bird, but sometimes, a grumpy attitude came from her. The dark brown mackerel tabby was sitting quite close to the freshkill pile, slowly debating about..this one apprentice, who got on her nerves, a pathetic Starclan supporting she cat, who she had seen going in and out of camp. She huffed in annoyance as she thought about them. Adderpaw, was their name. Her cold, yellow eyes turned slowly to look at Jaypaw, an interested expression on her face as she watched the tom approach the freshkill. Hmmm..seems Dark Forest material.. She thought, an invisible smirk plastered in her mind. Quite interesting, i'd say..haha.. Watching the cat closely, she didn't approach them, not yet anyway, she would have to wait. Temper. She thought, but that didn't really matter, now did it? No. It did not matter. As long as they weren't starclan supporters.
Old February 5th, 2017, 05:12 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@Cristalline
DarkKit shook his spotted fur, spraying cold drops everywhere. The mud was soft under his feet and leaves were strewn here and there. "You don't have to be so sad. They're getting Zerosight to take a look at me." Then he felt a pain in his side. The scar of the wound his mother had given him had opened up again and blood was rushing out like a waterfall. "Oops."
Old February 5th, 2017, 05:16 AM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Cristalline
DarkKit shook his spotted fur, spraying cold drops everywhere. The mud was soft under his feet and leaves were strewn here and there. "You don't have to be so sad. They're getting Zerosight to take a look at me." Then he felt a pain in his side. The scar of the wound his mother had given him had opened up again and blood was rushing out like a waterfall. "Oops."
" My mothers dead, you know, so i was wondeting if you'd want to share my nest. But only if your able to sleep in the nursery tonight. She began to lick the wound on Darkkit's side. "Lets not go back outside until apprentices, okay?"

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old February 5th, 2017, 05:19 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
" My mothers dead, you know, so i was wondeting if you'd want to share my nest. But only if your able to sleep in the nursery tonight. She began to lick the wound on Darkkit's side. "Lets not go back outside until apprentices, okay?"
"FlowerPetal is dead?!" He screeched "when I was unconscious? But I heard her! I did! How could that happen so quickly?" He wailed "no...no...she can't be dead..." He cried "she can't! She's my adoptive mother..." Now tears were streaming down his face "I have to go back with my mother...I don't want to be with her...I can't do it anymore!" He was panting now, angry.
Old February 5th, 2017, 05:23 AM
Cristalline

Quote:
"FlowerPetal is dead?!" He screeched "when I was unconscious? But I heard her! I did! How could that happen so quickly?" He wailed "no...no...she can't be dead..." He cried "she can't! She's my adoptive mother..." Now tears were streaming down his face "I have to go back with my mother...I don't want to be with her...I can't do it anymore!" He was panting now, angry.
"Calm down you can stay in my nest i wont let yoir mother lay a paw on you or i will..." Meowed Hopekit, hoping he'd stop her from finishing her sentence. Hazelkit looked at the two and walked into the nusery.

Old February 5th, 2017, 05:40 AM
Falling In

Quote:
"Calm down you can stay in my nest i wont let yoir mother lay a paw on you or i will..." Meowed Hopekit, hoping he'd stop her from finishing her sentence. Hazelkit looked at the two and walked into the nusery.
DarkKit twitched his ear then sighed and followed the two into the nursery.

(Wanna skip a moon to when they're 4 moons old?)
Old February 5th, 2017, 05:41 AM
Cristalline

Quote:
DarkKit twitched his ear then sighed and followed the two into the nursery.

(Wanna skip a moon to when they're 4 moons old?)
(Sure)

Old February 5th, 2017, 05:49 AM
Falling In

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Cristalline
DarkKit was cautious in the nursery, keeping his head low so his mother wouldn't notice him. He crept to the corner of the nursery where FlowerPetal slept. He took a deep breath, smelling his adopted mother's sweet scent for one of the last times then wept. Weep weep weep like a willow tree. That will be your name when you grow up. His mother turned to look at him "DarkKit...where have you been." She growled "With the other kits and their mother..."
"Where is the other queen now then..."
"Dead..." He trembled. She snorted a little then cackled with loud laughter that filled the whole nursery. "HAHAHAHAAAA! She? Is dead? HAHAHA! How? I knew from the minute you were born that you were a cursed kit...no one can stand to look at you!" She was rolling on the floor now, hysterical, laughter erupting from her large chest. He sniffed then buried his face in the moss and heathe, ears flattened against his head.

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; February 5th, 2017 at 05:50 AM.
Old February 5th, 2017, 05:54 AM
Cristalline

Quote:
@Cristalline
DarkKit was cautious in the nursery, keeping his head low so his mother wouldn't notice him. He crept to the corner of the nursery where FlowerPetal slept. He took a deep breath, smelling his adopted mother's sweet scent for one of the last times then wept. Weep weep weep like a willow tree. That will be your name when you grow up. His mother turned to look at him "DarkKit...where have you been." She growled "With the other kits and their mother..."
"Dead..." He trembled. She snorted a little then cackled with loud laughter that filled the whole nursery. "HAHAHAHAAAA! She? Is dead? HAHAHA! How? I knew from the minute you were born that you were a cursed kit...no one can stand to look at you!" She was rolling on the floor now, hysterical, laughter erupting from her large chest. He sniffed then buried his face in the moss and heathe, ears flattened against his head.
Hopekit heard and grew anger. "Buzz off foxdung!" Spat Hopekit "he's a way better cat than you, you foxhearted she-devil." Hazelkit looked at Hopekit with her jaw hung low. Hopekit ignored her and walked over to Darkkit.

Old February 5th, 2017, 07:02 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
@Cristalline
Quote:
Hopekit heard and grew anger. "Buzz off foxdung!" Spat Hopekit "he's a way better cat than you, you foxhearted she-devil." Hazelkit looked at Hopekit with her jaw hung low. Hopekit ignored her and walked over to Darkkit.
(Can I join your guys' rp?)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Closed Thread