DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:04 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 29th, 2017, 10:35 PM

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Honeypaw nodded and started silently stalking searching for prey.
Herringpaw soon stopped, gesturing for her to stop moving, he got into a hunter's crounch and slowly neared the scent, tail not even moving, after getting close enough, he pounced and quickly bit down the prey's throat, killing it instantly, he then walked back to Honeypaw, smiling, placing the mouse down. "There." He mewed.
Old August 29th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Creekstorm walked over to her. "That was pretty impressive." phraised Creekstorm. The tom saw another fish swim by. He dove into the water, grabbing the fish in his jaws. He stayed underneath the water. Here's how i really hunt fish. The best way to catch a fish is to swim like a fish.
Nightshade watched with interest as the tom dove beneath the water. Fascination danced through her mind. "You've gotta teach me that someday!" she exclaimed.
Old August 29th, 2017, 11:41 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Toad View Post
Nightshade watched with interest as the tom dove beneath the water. Fascination danced through her mind. "You've gotta teach me that someday!" she exclaimed.
"Will do." Meowed Creekstorm, rising above to the surface. He put the fish on top of the bank and dove back underneat . r

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old August 30th, 2017, 12:20 AM
Proud Undertale Trash.

Quote:

"Will do." Meowed Creekstorm, rising above to the surface. He put the fish on top of the bank and dove back underneat . r
As Creekstorm dove beneath the surface again, Nightshade broke into a joyful grin, she couldn't wait for them to start hanging out.
Old August 30th, 2017, 12:25 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
As Creekstorm dove beneath the surface again, Nightshade broke into a joyful grin, she couldn't wait for them to start hanging out.
Creekstorm grabbed a fish in his jaws, killing it before coming back up water. He laid the newly caught fish next to the other one. Creekstorm got out of the water and shook the droplets out of his fur. "I think that's enough prey." meowed the riverclan warrior. He gave his fur a quick groom before looking at her.

Old August 30th, 2017, 12:28 AM
Proud Undertale Trash.

Quote:

Creekstorm grabbed a fish in his jaws, killing it before coming back up water. He laid the newly caught fish next to the other one. Creekstorm got out of the water and shook the droplets out of his fur. "I think that's enough prey." meowed the riverclan warrior. He gave his fur a quick groom before looking at her.
Nightshade shook herself from her cheerful daze. "Yeah, you're right," she said quickly. She grabbed her mouse and fish, and headed back to camp alongside the tom.
Old August 30th, 2017, 12:49 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Nightshade shook herself from her cheerful daze. "Yeah, you're right," she said quickly. She grabbed her mouse and fish, and headed back to camp alongside the tom.
Creekstorm walked beside her, making his way back to camp with his two fish in his jaws. "We should hunt together more often. We make a pretty good team. Don't ya think?" meowed the Tom in a beginning of a purr. Why am I feeling this way right now. I just met her. Come on Creekstorm keep your act together.

Old August 30th, 2017, 12:53 AM
Proud Undertale Trash.

Quote:

Creekstorm walked beside her, making his way back to camp with his two fish in his jaws. "We should hunt together more often. We make a pretty good team. Don't ya think?" meowed the Tom in a beginning of a purr. Why am I feeling this way right now. I just met her. Come on Creekstorm keep your act together.
Nightshade started, surprised. "Of course!" she exclaimed. "I had fun hunting with you. Next time, you can teach me how to catch fish underwater." she let out a loud purr, as her heart bursted inside her.
Old August 30th, 2017, 01:00 AM
Proud Undertale Trash.

@SparkleDemon
Ba-Bump~
Old August 30th, 2017, 01:05 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Nightshade started, surprised. "Of course!" she exclaimed. "I had fun hunting with you. Next time, you can teach me how to catch fish underwater." she let out a loud purr, as her heart bursted inside her.
Creekstorm nodded. "It's actually really easy. I just dive and wait for a fish to swim by and I scoop it up." replied Creekstorm. The Tom looked at his paws as he constantly purred. He didn't know how or why he was purring and it was starting to scare him. "I think you could catch a fish under water just fine."

Closed Thread