The Starpoint
Last post by taillow
Today 11:40 AM

Old May 10th, 2017, 04:01 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
"You're not awkward! You're must better then most toms." She said, her cream pelt soaked up the sun and she couldn't help but admire his hoisting red one. "I don't think its fair you don't have many friends."
He gave a small smile. He parted his jaws, drawing in the scents of the forest. He gave a small purr as he saw a squirrel perched atop some roots. He held up his tail to say for her to stop. He then drew his legs underneath him in a crouch as he stalked forward, careful to not step on any twigs. He sprang forward with strong muscles, landing squarely on the rodent and killing it with a quick bite to the neck. He gave a small purr as he picked up the limp rodent and padded back to Creamfrost. He started to scrape away some dirt at some tree roots.
Old May 10th, 2017, 04:09 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post
[SIZE="2"]
Quote:

Riskwatcher blew out another sigh. The she cat seem to not be getting what he was telling her. At all. Hadn't they gone through this enough already? Her skull was probably as thick as her words. Full of bricks, but held no meaning. "You can't pass through." He told her, his voice hard and raspy. Riskwatcher was not going to allow her to pass through thunderclan's territory. Did she take him as some kind of fox-brain? What an inconsiderate feline she was being! Persistent too, if he were being honest. She still wasn't budging. Deciding that she would stay until he let his guard down so she could stomp all over it!

No. Nope. Not going to happen. The tabby tom was a confident one. A prideful one. Never in his life he would allow another to walk all over him. To get the feeling of pleasure to see him being knocked down. Oh, how the tom wished he could get a smell, a whiff of her so that he could remember that scent. So that he could smell her scent fear, and be proud that it was him who done such a thing.

At her words, the tom flared his own fangs, a sense of annoyance and irritability piling on him. "You leave right now. I'm tired of trying to be soft on you. Have you no respect for the lands that other cats love upon? We do not kindly offer you a spot here, so go on and ruined somebody else's day instead of my own." He lashed his tail, his eyes staring deep into her own. What did he need to do in order to help her understand what he meant? She was brave enough to get this far, but once the other cats surrounded her, who would be able to protect her? She wouldn't be able to handle herself if she were being ganged upon, and Riskwatcher surely would watch the fun instead of being apart of it. To him, the feline deserved it with that attitude of hers. Never in his life he would think of she cats having such a feisty attitude when many of them displayed a good amount of respect towards the older tom. He had met kits who showed a lot more respect than this loner was giving him now!

"You're leaving now! Even If I have to drag you out myself!" He barked towards her, a hard growl rumbling in his throat. "There is no leaving when you feel like it. It's not your choice. You either leave peacefully or be dragged out. Just know that those pretty ears of yours will be delightfully torn off." He says, calmly. If she knew what she was in for, perhaps she would leave. Or, he could fetch Snowstar or Fennelnose to tend to the business. This was not his job when an intruder was not leaving, and Roskwatcher tried to warn her to leave but wasn't she a brave little she cat that wanted to see the dire consequences?

Riskwatcher twitched his scentless nose upon hearing her laughter. What was so funny? Why was she laughing? Riskwatcher didn't see anything humorous about the situation they were currently in. Did she not take him seriously? The tom unsheathed his claws, digging them into the grass, trying to reframe himself from attacking on impulse. He felt triggered. At her words, he flattened his ears. "I do not have any kits, for I do not have a mate." He answered, lowly. It wasn't hard for the tom to get a mate. In his prime time he had been considered a looker, a handsome dark brown tabby tom with pretty eyes, but he was far too focus on his warrior duties to give any she cat the time of his attention. Now, he was older, not as handsome as he once were, but he held a lot of grumpy wisdom, and still was useful to thunderclan. That's all the tom wished to be. Useful to his clan. He would rather die in the hands of battle than be forced to move to the elder's den, with nothing to help his clan. His clan was what he was living for. His clan was what made him continue fighting. Much older now, but still strong as he used to been. "They're the kits of the other queens and their mates. We are all family by clan, but not blood." He explains finally, and didn't know why he had to tell her such. It wasn't her business to know such because she wasn't apart of the good feeling of being apart of a family that wasn't related to you in any way, but would fight for you no matter what. That was something that Riskwatcher doubt the female would understand. "Don't you have other kin that you need to get back to?" He says, hoping that would persuade her to leave. Didn't she have a mate? Kits? Siblings! Anyone that was practically worried about her?

"I wouldn't have to try it if you weren't being such a mouse-brain." He says, flicking his ears against the wind. His hearing was precise, better than his nose. At least he was still workable. "You're quite triggering me. I make no promises if I dare do attack." He snarled, but stayed calm as possible. So far the she cat didn't work him over. As if he hadn't been here and done this before. She was a work to endure, considering she were being hard headed, but he watched her movements, and could hint at her aggravation as well. The aggravation she had started because she refused to listen. She refused to leave when he had given her the chance. Not very kindly, but he had still given her the chance to leave, and she had refused. As she had stated she would leave when she was ready. Ready? By time she was ready, Riskwatcher would be digging a burial ground to welcome her her into it. Continue to push his buttons, and that's where she would find herself.

"I thank you for your incredible mercy, Great One. But I regret to inform you I'm not going to be leaving. You can be thankful I didn't slit your throat when I had a chance, you ungrateful idiot!" She snapped, her ears going back. She'd had him pinned. She could have killed him right then. But, Whisper wasn't a natural murderer. She acted tough. And yet she wasn't. Those were dangerous waters to be swimming in, and yet Whisper owned them... they belonged to her like almost everything else. The expression on her features was calm, revealing the more angry flames dancing in her hues. She hated this cat with a strong, burning passion. She wished him ill. And nothing on earth would change her mind. He was trying to chase her out! He was threatening her!

No trick that she had learned would save her here.

And if there was one, she would have asked every part of her brain to think hard. But she didn't want to wile her way out of this. She wanted to stand her ground and watch this tom back down. Watch him realize that she had won and that he was going to have to leave her alone. Watch him realize there was nothing he could possibly say to scare her. Watch the fear in his eyes as he saw her claws slide out. But she wouldn't kill. Oh no. Whisper wasn't a killer at heart. She was a good cat, really... but she had to survive somehow. And if cats like Riskwatcher were going to be threatening her, then she was going to survive any way she knew possible! Every way she knew possible. She was going to make sure that they knew who owned this place... who was going to win here.

She could do this.

"Awe, you think I have pretty ears? That's so sweet. You're just full of compliments today, aren't you?"
Her expression twitched. This was dumb. Why was she taunting him like this? She was going to get herself killed. And yet, she could fight back! She would get rid of him if she needed to, but not before. 'Pretty ears,' how sweet. Now Whisper knew that she was considered a pretty cat. She wasn't a flirt; she loved to make sarcastic compliments, however. She wasn't going to compliment him either realistically or sarcastically. He didn't deserve it. He didn't deserve so much as a second look, so why wasn't she just walking away now? Ignoring him like the scum that he was. Leaving him be. She wanted to claw his ears off and at the same time, annoy him to death.

So which one was it going to be?

By now Whisper knew she was just stalling. She was bound to get kicked out at some point, it was obvious by the fury on Riskwatcher's face and the quickly disappearing courage of the feline that she was going to have to make a break for it. Drastic times called for drastic measures. Time to do something daring and bold before she ran. Something that would stun him until the end of time. But, at his next comment, she looked surprised. Another followed slightly after, followed by a question. She was going to have to figure out how to respond to these. She was going to have to do something soon, too... because she could see that even as her patience was building, his was running out. Alright. Again, it was time for a drastic measure. "What? No mate? Such a surprise, really..." Her voice trailed off and she sighed.

Was it time yet?

No. Not until she could see his anger sparking. She could see it building, but it hadn't quite sparked yet. "And no. It's just me, myself and I, traveling your wonderful territories... but I do have to say that it gets lonely sometimes. I could use a companion." Now she was coming closer. This was the moment to bide her time... wait for the perfect mark... wait for her moment to come, and she would know when it was. Whisper glanced upwards briefly. The startling blue of the sky seemed to mix perfectly with the gorgeous foliage overhead, light green leaves seeming to welcome the warmer seasons as much as she was. Birds sang in the trees. She could see why someone would defend this territory. It was a prime mark for rival cats, after all.

If she hadn't been threatened, she might have lived here forever.

"And you know... I'm absolutely certain you look like my last one. Such a handsome cat he was..."
Bide her time. Wait for her mark. Now! "And you and I could have that too." Taking one more step, she quickly touched her nose to Riskwatcher's. Go, go, go! In the next second she had pulled away and was darting for freedom. Darting deeper into the territory. She didn't know where she was going. She just knew it was away from Riskwatcher and his awful, awful personality. Ugh, she disliked that cat so much! Hated. Maybe hated would be a better word. Growling just the slightest bit, under her breath, Whisper darted through the trees like a miniature silvery white arrow. Her ghost-like appearance gave away her position at all times, since it was hard to ignore in the new greenness of everything, but at least she was going.

And he couldn't catch her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 10th, 2017, 05:44 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

"I thank you for your incredible mercy, Great One. But I regret to inform you I'm not going to be leaving. You can be thankful I didn't slit your throat when I had a chance, you ungrateful idiot!" She snapped, her ears going back. She'd had him pinned. She could have killed him right then. But, Whisper wasn't a natural murderer. She acted tough. And yet she wasn't. Those were dangerous waters to be swimming in, and yet Whisper owned them... they belonged to her like almost everything else. The expression on her features was calm, revealing the more angry flames dancing in her hues. She hated this cat with a strong, burning passion. She wished him ill. And nothing on earth would change her mind. He was trying to chase her out! He was threatening her!

No trick that she had learned would save her here.

And if there was one, she would have asked every part of her brain to think hard. But she didn't want to wile her way out of this. She wanted to stand her ground and watch this tom back down. Watch him realize that she had won and that he was going to have to leave her alone. Watch him realize there was nothing he could possibly say to scare her. Watch the fear in his eyes as he saw her claws slide out. But she wouldn't kill. Oh no. Whisper wasn't a killer at heart. She was a good cat, really... but she had to survive somehow. And if cats like Riskwatcher were going to be threatening her, then she was going to survive any way she knew possible! Every way she knew possible. She was going to make sure that they knew who owned this place... who was going to win here.

She could do this.

"Awe, you think I have pretty ears? That's so sweet. You're just full of compliments today, aren't you?"
Her expression twitched. This was dumb. Why was she taunting him like this? She was going to get herself killed. And yet, she could fight back! She would get rid of him if she needed to, but not before. 'Pretty ears,' how sweet. Now Whisper knew that she was considered a pretty cat. She wasn't a flirt; she loved to make sarcastic compliments, however. She wasn't going to compliment him either realistically or sarcastically. He didn't deserve it. He didn't deserve so much as a second look, so why wasn't she just walking away now? Ignoring him like the scum that he was. Leaving him be. She wanted to claw his ears off and at the same time, annoy him to death.

So which one was it going to be?

By now Whisper knew she was just stalling. She was bound to get kicked out at some point, it was obvious by the fury on Riskwatcher's face and the quickly disappearing courage of the feline that she was going to have to make a break for it. Drastic times called for drastic measures. Time to do something daring and bold before she ran. Something that would stun him until the end of time. But, at his next comment, she looked surprised. Another followed slightly after, followed by a question. She was going to have to figure out how to respond to these. She was going to have to do something soon, too... because she could see that even as her patience was building, his was running out. Alright. Again, it was time for a drastic measure. "What? No mate? Such a surprise, really..." Her voice trailed off and she sighed.

Was it time yet?

No. Not until she could see his anger sparking. She could see it building, but it hadn't quite sparked yet. "And no. It's just me, myself and I, traveling your wonderful territories... but I do have to say that it gets lonely sometimes. I could use a companion." Now she was coming closer. This was the moment to bide her time... wait for the perfect mark... wait for her moment to come, and she would know when it was. Whisper glanced upwards briefly. The startling blue of the sky seemed to mix perfectly with the gorgeous foliage overhead, light green leaves seeming to welcome the warmer seasons as much as she was. Birds sang in the trees. She could see why someone would defend this territory. It was a prime mark for rival cats, after all.

If she hadn't been threatened, she might have lived here forever.

"And you know... I'm absolutely certain you look like my last one. Such a handsome cat he was..."
Bide her time. Wait for her mark. Now! "And you and I could have that too." Taking one more step, she quickly touched her nose to Riskwatcher's. Go, go, go! In the next second she had pulled away and was darting for freedom. Darting deeper into the territory. She didn't know where she was going. She just knew it was away from Riskwatcher and his awful, awful personality. Ugh, she disliked that cat so much! Hated. Maybe hated would be a better word. Growling just the slightest bit, under her breath, Whisper darted through the trees like a miniature silvery white arrow. Her ghost-like appearance gave away her position at all times, since it was hard to ignore in the new greenness of everything, but at least she was going.

And he couldn't catch her.
How long was it going to take before his impatience got the best of him, and he was willing to strike away? Her attitude was horrible. Just plain horrible. And annoying. And stupid. He'd rather find himself next to fox dung than hear her voice. How sarcastic she was being! The devious feline should know not to mess with a ton that had a lot of warrior experience. And, scars to prove it. Maybe showing her his scars would run her away. Then again, nothing seems to be running her away. The tom let out a groan, "That's the least of my worries. As if I'm scared of you." He growled back, stepping a bit closer as the fur along his back raised. "Call me an idiot again, and I promise you that you're going to meet your creator." He vowed, his voice hard. Now Riskwatcher wasn't a violent kitty. He was more of the defensive one, protecting anyone in his clan against rogues such as the annoying she cat in front of him. The one that refused to listen to reason and leave. He was literally giving her a chance to scatter and leave. Did she listen? Of course not!

Did she really just acknowledge the supposed compliment he had given her? One that he hadn't noticed himself? "It was more of a sarcastic comment. Don't flatter yourself." He says, twitching his tail. She was more delusional than he thought she were. Such an innocent pretty feline, and so annoying that it conflicted his personal thoughts. He had flicked his ears at her next words, but made no remark. He already felt that he told her too much about thunderclan. She looked like the type of cat that ordered around other cats to do her dirty work. He didn't know what she was capable of, but he kept his ears opened. The tom snorted. It was no surprised to him that he didn't have a mate. Would he have time to cater to the she cat's feelings? Riskwatcher never had interest in another she cat, but it was easy for him to catch their eyes. Such a shame really. Having to be reminded by one of his friends that he was losing a chance of having love.

"Well, if you get so lonely why don't you find another traveling companion that is not near thunderclan." He smirked, then brought himself into a stoic expression. There was a big world around her! What made her think that the cats in his clan would accept her? Loneliness was a real thing, one that Riskwatcher never thought much about it. She mustn't felt lonely if she were tormenting him instead of trying to find her Prince Charming. If she were being so persistent on staying in thunderclan's territory instead of finding somewhere else to go, then she wasn't lonely.

Wait...why was she here again?

Then she had confused him. He could only stare at her, trying to find some intentions she carried. The bad intentions, but he didn't take notice of any of those. He swallowed a lump in his throat feeling a slight embarrassment at her words. What ever did she mean by that? Had the feline had a mate? If she lost him, what happened to him? And, why did she insult him by saying that he looked like this lost mate of hers. It played off as a compliment and at the same time an insult. The compliment that he believed that she thought of him as handsome. The insult that he reminded her of another cat. See the tom liked to be a one of a kind, not a rip of some other being. His ears had flattened, and his guard became loose.

Riskwatcher didn't reply to her, not knowing what to say or how he felt in that moment. For the first time in a long time he felt speechless, and quite surprised. What was wrong with her? Did they not just meet? Was this her way of flirting with him? What a crude way! A crude way that the tom was soaking up. He had twitched his nose, and once she touched her nose against his, the tom felt violated, but he dared not move! He stood rigid in his spot, and he only stared into her eyes as she dared make such a fool's move.

His eyes narrowed, and he was about ready to give her a piece of his mind, but before he could do that she was bounding off into the deeper part of the territory. Riskwatcher let out a frustrated growl, and knew he was too old to be running after an idiotic she cat. He had hoped that she would meet a few cats that would love to give her a lesson on intruding into land that wasn't her's. How that would bring joy to his life and peace to his heart!

"Stupid, stupid, stupid." He mumbled, trotting after the way she ran, but he knew he wouldn't be able to find her. His nose was not powerful as it once had been, and she was probably gone, having to run fast. So, he sat there trying to come up with a plan, but he was lost.

He was quite impressed that she managed to get away from him in order to get deeper into thunderclan territory. Land that she knew nothing about perhaps. She was as dead as a mouse being stalked by three cats on each side of it.

Then, the tom's green eyes became angry. She had played with him! She had touched him! She had said insulted him! And, she got away with it? Never. Riskwatcher would not allow her to get away with it. If she liked to play games, count him in. She couldn't hide forever. And, when she decided to make her appearance, Riskwatcher would be prowling the lands, awaiting her.
Old May 11th, 2017, 11:10 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

How long was it going to take before his impatience got the best of him, and he was willing to strike away? Her attitude was horrible. Just plain horrible. And annoying. And stupid. He'd rather find himself next to fox dung than hear her voice. How sarcastic she was being! The devious feline should know not to mess with a ton that had a lot of warrior experience. And, scars to prove it. Maybe showing her his scars would run her away. Then again, nothing seems to be running her away. The tom let out a groan, "That's the least of my worries. As if I'm scared of you." He growled back, stepping a bit closer as the fur along his back raised. "Call me an idiot again, and I promise you that you're going to meet your creator." He vowed, his voice hard. Now Riskwatcher wasn't a violent kitty. He was more of the defensive one, protecting anyone in his clan against rogues such as the annoying she cat in front of him. The one that refused to listen to reason and leave. He was literally giving her a chance to scatter and leave. Did she listen? Of course not!

Did she really just acknowledge the supposed compliment he had given her? One that he hadn't noticed himself? "It was more of a sarcastic comment. Don't flatter yourself." He says, twitching his tail. She was more delusional than he thought she were. Such an innocent pretty feline, and so annoying that it conflicted his personal thoughts. He had flicked his ears at her next words, but made no remark. He already felt that he told her too much about thunderclan. She looked like the type of cat that ordered around other cats to do her dirty work. He didn't know what she was capable of, but he kept his ears opened. The tom snorted. It was no surprised to him that he didn't have a mate. Would he have time to cater to the she cat's feelings? Riskwatcher never had interest in another she cat, but it was easy for him to catch their eyes. Such a shame really. Having to be reminded by one of his friends that he was losing a chance of having love.

"Well, if you get so lonely why don't you find another traveling companion that is not near thunderclan." He smirked, then brought himself into a stoic expression. There was a big world around her! What made her think that the cats in his clan would accept her? Loneliness was a real thing, one that Riskwatcher never thought much about it. She mustn't felt lonely if she were tormenting him instead of trying to find her Prince Charming. If she were being so persistent on staying in thunderclan's territory instead of finding somewhere else to go, then she wasn't lonely.

Wait...why was she here again?

Then she had confused him. He could only stare at her, trying to find some intentions she carried. The bad intentions, but he didn't take notice of any of those. He swallowed a lump in his throat feeling a slight embarrassment at her words. What ever did she mean by that? Had the feline had a mate? If she lost him, what happened to him? And, why did she insult him by saying that he looked like this lost mate of hers. It played off as a compliment and at the same time an insult. The compliment that he believed that she thought of him as handsome. The insult that he reminded her of another cat. See the tom liked to be a one of a kind, not a rip of some other being. His ears had flattened, and his guard became loose.

Riskwatcher didn't reply to her, not knowing what to say or how he felt in that moment. For the first time in a long time he felt speechless, and quite surprised. What was wrong with her? Did they not just meet? Was this her way of flirting with him? What a crude way! A crude way that the tom was soaking up. He had twitched his nose, and once she touched her nose against his, the tom felt violated, but he dared not move! He stood rigid in his spot, and he only stared into her eyes as she dared make such a fool's move.

His eyes narrowed, and he was about ready to give her a piece of his mind, but before he could do that she was bounding off into the deeper part of the territory. Riskwatcher let out a frustrated growl, and knew he was too old to be running after an idiotic she cat. He had hoped that she would meet a few cats that would love to give her a lesson on intruding into land that wasn't her's. How that would bring joy to his life and peace to his heart!

"Stupid, stupid, stupid." He mumbled, trotting after the way she ran, but he knew he wouldn't be able to find her. His nose was not powerful as it once had been, and she was probably gone, having to run fast. So, he sat there trying to come up with a plan, but he was lost.

He was quite impressed that she managed to get away from him in order to get deeper into thunderclan territory. Land that she knew nothing about perhaps. She was as dead as a mouse being stalked by three cats on each side of it.

Then, the tom's green eyes became angry. She had played with him! She had touched him! She had said insulted him! And, she got away with it? Never. Riskwatcher would not allow her to get away with it. If she liked to play games, count him in. She couldn't hide forever. And, when she decided to make her appearance, Riskwatcher would be prowling the lands, awaiting her.

The feline turned to look behind her. "He's...gone..." She panted out loud, a flash of surprise crossing her features. That hadn't been the thrill or the shock that she had expected. And she still didn't understand this 'ThunderClan.' What was going on here? Whisper padded around for a little while longer, her scent now spread throughout the territory and her hues sparking with mischief. Sucker. He was useless-- just at protecting his territory. Perhaps he was actually a good fighter. Too bad she'd never gotten to figure that out. Tired, Whisper sat down under a tree. She was safe now, right? No one would ever find her back here. It was covered in trees and strange-smelling. Like the tom, only much stronger. What was with that? It was almost overpowering, how strong the scent was.

And it was making Whisper nervous.

Had she wandered into some sort of a trap? Was he going to jump out at any second with clones or something? Perhaps Whisper would be better off as one of those house cats. The spoiled ones with fat bellies and comfortable beds at night. Whisper slept on the cold, hard ground and often didn't have enough to eat. Sometimes she didn't get enough sleep. Sometimes she slept late. But most of the time she was a light sleeper, waking up at a single pawstep. The cat sighed, the tip of her tail twitching as she did so. She would be fine if he did find her. Though she might not know his name yet, she knew she would someday. Whether it was through him telling it to her so she would know who had killed her, or whether she overheard it in conversation, Whisper was certain of that much.

Right?

No one could hide forever. And the she cat, with her pelt shining like a beacon, was certainly no exception. Too bad she wasn't a darker color. Or had the scent of one of those cats. The tom had smelled like a forest... like something she wasn't quite sure how to place. Why didn't she know? Again-- unsure. But Whisper was confident of one thing, and that was that he wouldn't ever come back. His threats had taken her back to all her moons as a loner. So much had happened to her in the... what had it been... forty moons, she believed. Forty moons she had been alive and most of that time she had been alone. True, loners sometimes banded together and were 'rogues,' but Whisper had always lived with one or two cats. Never more, at least as far back as she could remember.

There had always been that many.

But they were all forgotten now. Memories. She could remember being attacked by a fox when she was twenty moons old. The scar was still there, still running along her leg like a warning to everyone. She was lucky to have escaped with her life... but she had run like a coward, and the fox had chased her. Had she been chased again? Perhaps Riskwatcher's aggression had reminded her of the fox. She'd had to swallow her pride and run. But the fox had given her opportunitites to get away before and she hadn't taken them. Had the tom done the same? Had she overcomplicated things again? Whisper wished that wasn't the way her mind worked. Why couldn't she just do something simply? She could have just run in the other direction as him and got off his land as he asked.

But no, her stubborn pride had kept her from doing that.

Which she hated the thought of. Stubbornness was considered to be an unwanted quality when she was growing up. Her parents had always taught her to obey. Which had made it worse as she got older. But, Whisper was normally quiet. What had driven her to be so aggressive towards the tom? Perhaps it was knowing that she was just passing through. She wasn't harming anything. A mouse scurried across the ground, black eyes bright, nose twitching as it searched for nuts and berries in the undergrowth. Had Whisper had the energy-- and the courage-- she would have caught and eaten it. But the scent of blood, mixed with the delicious scent of the flesh of the mouse, would certainly attract other cats. Unwanted company that Whisper didn't need at the moment, whatsoever.

A bird chirped a cheerful tune overhead.

What kind of cat wouldn't want to live here? The place was beautiful. And Whisper was well aware of this. How was anyone able to just ignore this place? The bird was still singing overhead and Whisper caught sight of ruffled brown feathers. Such a nice-looking bird... the mouse was rummaging nearby through the leaves, and then Whisper saw it scamper away, a nut clutched firmly in it's mouth. She was hungry as well. But she didn't want to deprive the mouse of a meal... and besides, it had looked a little scrawny anyways. She would rather have something much more filling. The bird was plumper, but Whisper was enjoying it's song too much to kill it. She had often wished that she could understand the speech of other animals. But then had realized that she would hear foxes whispering nightmarish thoughts, mice, birds, and other critters screaming...

So she had decided against it.

Besides, that would never happen. Whisper's ears pricked upwards as she tried to pay attention to her surroundings... but she was tired. And she would awaken if that tom came back. That much she was promising herself. And besides, everything was so peaceful and comfortable here... she would be okay... before she knew it, the feline was drifting into a peaceful sleep, one that she'd awake from soon.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 11th, 2017, 11:19 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Zerosight felt his heart skip a beat, his blind eyes widening at the name. "North?" He asked, even though he knew he had heard right. No, its Northern. Not North. Northern. Don't get your hopes up just to be crushed. The tom took a deep breath in and then let it out slowly, his blind eyes regaining a bit of a calmer look to them. He also relaxed a bit, his hardened demeanor dropping a bit against his best intentions at just the fact that he had a similar sounding name... and a familiar aura surrounding him... and a similar sounding voice when North had been younger... He shook his head, the thoughts clouding his judgement.

The old tom cleared his throat, his tail lashing once behind him. "I guess our names are weird sounding to an outsider. They all kind of have the same format, though. Mine is Zerosight, for example." He meowed quietly, his eyes narrowed as if he was trying to observe the kitten more closely. You might get one too if you stay long enough... The elder chose to leave out what he had been going to say next, figuring it was best not to dampen the kitten's hope of finding his family. Hopefully, he would find them and leave him so that he didn't constantly remind him of the things Zero had lost. However, the tom paused shortly after this thought, surprised at a small pang of sadness at just thinking about him leaving. That's strange. It seemed like another part of him already knew Northern, and didn't want to see him go already.

He let out another sigh, turning his head toward the direction he had come from. "Camp is that way," He croaked, his voice not used to this much strain. It wasn't often that he talked this much all in one time. "Will you be able to keep up?" He knew it was a stupid question with how slow of a pace he had to take to get around this area. But, then again, who knew? Maybe the kitten was tired from how far he had come already.
(sooooo sorry for not replying sooner! :c)

The kit could tell that something seemed... off as the elder repeated his name - or rather, his nickname. He wasn't sure why Zerosight reacted that way. Others usually didn't react to his name, or asked him why he was called that. It did seem like a strange name, Northern, though North seemed more normal and that's why a lot of cats call him that instead. Hmm... maybe he just thinks my name is a bit odd as well? He thought, trying to put a reason to the reaction. Northern hoped that was it rather than This cat having a problem with his name for a reason that the kit wouldn't really understand.

"Zerosight..." the kit repeated. It was a strange name to him. The names of these clan cats were long and didn't make much sense to him. "Why someone name you 'Zerosight'?" He questioned. Northern wasn't trying to be mean or rude, but he was curious about the clans already. This tom wasn't acting like any of the stories that he had heard from some of the loners. Besides, he still couldn't shake the feeling like the forest had been drawing him towards it. The small tabby was interested in how the clan,
the forest, the names and the cats. He was glad that he had ran into Zerosight and was excited to see his camp.

"Oh, what does your camp look like? Where is it?" If these questions hadn't come from an innocent kit, they may have sounded suspicious. Maybe someone there knows where my family is? He thought with hope.
Maybe they'll find the clans? They must be looking for me too, right? They will probably come over into the trees as well and we'll met again! Even though he was a kit, the tom was aware deep down that such a Senior would be unlikely. But the young kit still had hopes for something like that. To be re-united soon with the ones that he loved.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; June 26th, 2017 at 01:45 PM.
Old May 11th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
He gave a small smile. He parted his jaws, drawing in the scents of the forest. He gave a small purr as he saw a squirrel perched atop some roots. He held up his tail to say for her to stop. He then drew his legs underneath him in a crouch as he stalked forward, careful to not step on any twigs. He sprang forward with strong muscles, landing squarely on the rodent and killing it with a quick bite to the neck. He gave a small purr as he picked up the limp rodent and padded back to Creamfrost. He started to scrape away some dirt at some tree roots.
Creamfrost smiled, she was enjoying this hunt. It felt nice to get out of camp with someone else, suddenly a movement caught her eye. She flicked her tail over the spot he was digging so he wouldn't startle it. Waiting for it to come close enough she leaped, missing it only by a whisker. She wasn't going to give up though, she ran after it, heart pumping wildly. The squirrel climbed high into the tree and Creamfrost fell to the ground trying to catch it. She shook her ruffled pelt and padded back to Firbranch.
Old May 11th, 2017, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Creamfrost smiled, she was enjoying this hunt. It felt nice to get out of camp with someone else, suddenly a movement caught her eye. She flicked her tail over the spot he was digging so he wouldn't startle it. Waiting for it to come close enough she leaped, missing it only by a whisker. She wasn't going to give up though, she ran after it, heart pumping wildly. The squirrel climbed high into the tree and Creamfrost fell to the ground trying to catch it. She shook her ruffled pelt and padded back to Firbranch.
"Oh, sorry. Did I frighten it?" He meowed as he looked back up at her with apologetic eyes. "Maybe we might be able to catch something else though." He meowed, hoping she wasn't too angry.
Old May 11th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
"Oh, sorry. Did I frighten it?" He meowed as he looked back up at her with apologetic eyes. "Maybe we might be able to catch something else though." He meowed, hoping she wasn't too angry.
Creamfrost gave an embarrassed smile, "It's not your fault. I was just clumsy." She purred, "And like you said p, we can catch more."
Old May 11th, 2017, 08:58 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The feline turned to look behind her. "He's...gone..." She panted out loud, a flash of surprise crossing her features. That hadn't been the thrill or the shock that she had expected. And she still didn't understand this 'ThunderClan.' What was going on here? Whisper padded around for a little while longer, her scent now spread throughout the territory and her hues sparking with mischief. Sucker. He was useless-- just at protecting his territory. Perhaps he was actually a good fighter. Too bad she'd never gotten to figure that out. Tired, Whisper sat down under a tree. She was safe now, right? No one would ever find her back here. It was covered in trees and strange-smelling. Like the tom, only much stronger. What was with that? It was almost overpowering, how strong the scent was.

And it was making Whisper nervous.

Had she wandered into some sort of a trap? Was he going to jump out at any second with clones or something? Perhaps Whisper would be better off as one of those house cats. The spoiled ones with fat bellies and comfortable beds at night. Whisper slept on the cold, hard ground and often didn't have enough to eat. Sometimes she didn't get enough sleep. Sometimes she slept late. But most of the time she was a light sleeper, waking up at a single pawstep. The cat sighed, the tip of her tail twitching as she did so. She would be fine if he did find her. Though she might not know his name yet, she knew she would someday. Whether it was through him telling it to her so she would know who had killed her, or whether she overheard it in conversation, Whisper was certain of that much.

Right?

No one could hide forever. And the she cat, with her pelt shining like a beacon, was certainly no exception. Too bad she wasn't a darker color. Or had the scent of one of those cats. The tom had smelled like a forest... like something she wasn't quite sure how to place. Why didn't she know? Again-- unsure. But Whisper was confident of one thing, and that was that he wouldn't ever come back. His threats had taken her back to all her moons as a loner. So much had happened to her in the... what had it been... forty moons, she believed. Forty moons she had been alive and most of that time she had been alone. True, loners sometimes banded together and were 'rogues,' but Whisper had always lived with one or two cats. Never more, at least as far back as she could remember.

There had always been that many.

But they were all forgotten now. Memories. She could remember being attacked by a fox when she was twenty moons old. The scar was still there, still running along her leg like a warning to everyone. She was lucky to have escaped with her life... but she had run like a coward, and the fox had chased her. Had she been chased again? Perhaps Riskwatcher's aggression had reminded her of the fox. She'd had to swallow her pride and run. But the fox had given her opportunitites to get away before and she hadn't taken them. Had the tom done the same? Had she overcomplicated things again? Whisper wished that wasn't the way her mind worked. Why couldn't she just do something simply? She could have just run in the other direction as him and got off his land as he asked.

But no, her stubborn pride had kept her from doing that.

Which she hated the thought of. Stubbornness was considered to be an unwanted quality when she was growing up. Her parents had always taught her to obey. Which had made it worse as she got older. But, Whisper was normally quiet. What had driven her to be so aggressive towards the tom? Perhaps it was knowing that she was just passing through. She wasn't harming anything. A mouse scurried across the ground, black eyes bright, nose twitching as it searched for nuts and berries in the undergrowth. Had Whisper had the energy-- and the courage-- she would have caught and eaten it. But the scent of blood, mixed with the delicious scent of the flesh of the mouse, would certainly attract other cats. Unwanted company that Whisper didn't need at the moment, whatsoever.

A bird chirped a cheerful tune overhead.

What kind of cat wouldn't want to live here? The place was beautiful. And Whisper was well aware of this. How was anyone able to just ignore this place? The bird was still singing overhead and Whisper caught sight of ruffled brown feathers. Such a nice-looking bird... the mouse was rummaging nearby through the leaves, and then Whisper saw it scamper away, a nut clutched firmly in it's mouth. She was hungry as well. But she didn't want to deprive the mouse of a meal... and besides, it had looked a little scrawny anyways. She would rather have something much more filling. The bird was plumper, but Whisper was enjoying it's song too much to kill it. She had often wished that she could understand the speech of other animals. But then had realized that she would hear foxes whispering nightmarish thoughts, mice, birds, and other critters screaming...

So she had decided against it.

Besides, that would never happen. Whisper's ears pricked upwards as she tried to pay attention to her surroundings... but she was tired. And she would awaken if that tom came back. That much she was promising herself. And besides, everything was so peaceful and comfortable here... she would be okay... before she knew it, the feline was drifting into a peaceful sleep, one that she'd awake from soon.
Riskwatcher turned to head back, knowing it was useless to scout out a feline that he knew nothing of her scent. Wouldn't it had been a darling time for his nose to miraculously work, so he could handle that riffraff of a she cat. How rude had she been? On top of that, playing with his kind? Touching him as if he wanted the shape of her lingering on him? Total shame was what the tom felt, and for a moment, he lagged behind, shaking his pelt. He was too old to be playing these kittish games, but he was also prideful. Too prideful for his own good, and he knew that he would do whatever to win, and see that face of her fines; swept away by the wind. Or, for it to become the victims to the other cats of his clan. Anything that made him gain his dignity back.

His paws made her sounds below him, stomping in an obnoxious manner from his heavy build. He made a slight hiss, snarling his lip forward at hearing a sound, but it was nothing more. Only a bird passing through. So he continued on, wanting to locate some prey, using his ears as a guidance as he stopped walking. His heavy paws stoic below him. Then, gently he heard the sound of another bird.

The tom's ears swiveled, and he caught site overhead. "Ah, come on! Come down!" He shouted, his voice tired and raspy. Oh, how that indescribable feline tired him out. Tired him out to the point that all he wanted to do was curl up and sleep.

Sleep. That sounded like the best thing right now. Sleeping his life away. And, not to wake up until Starclan was ready to accept him with open arms. Oh, but not yet! Not yet at all! He would find that darling company from earlier, and she should be prepared because he might use her as a chew toy!

A moss ball, probably swing her around a couple times--warrior style. Riskwatcher didn't know, but the time would be coming when he got his revenge. He couldn't stop thinking about what happened! It was certainly impressive with how she got away; playing him like that. For a moment, his own mind when into limbo. Riskwatcher didn't know why he was enjoying the attention. He had been so long without the company of another she cat, that it surprised him of how he acted so...willingly to her touch. Which also angered him. Which also frightened him. Which also impressed him.

If the tom were being honest, he could live without the lovings of another. He didn't care about such things, for his duties came before his own feelings. He got too caught up in his work, he wasted his life away from the potential happiness of having a mate and watching little kits run around, being the products of him.

Ugh! What was wrong with him? Thinking such things that didn't matter?

Riskwatcher kept his eyes focused above, looking as his about to be catch swarm around. For a second, the tom only say there, allowing the bird to entertain him. His mind was calm, lost of all his raging thoughts. When hunting, it was best to do so with a clear mind. Especially if you have an entire clan to feed before yourself. And, no one was perfect. There were times when Riskwatcher were younger and he would swipe a meal to himself. It was nothing against Thunderclan. Only hunger taking place at early dawn, when he would go out hunting occasionally.

As the bird made its move, Riskwatcher stalked from the ground like a hungry lion. He was about ready to pounce and nip its neck right there. Only he could not fly. And the bird was up above. So the only thing plausible was to follow it until it decided to land and meet its murderer.

"I can't believe I allowed an awful she cat into the territory." The tom shook his head, displeased at himself. What would the others think? The tom couldn't even believe that she had the nerve to plague his mind. Wasn't fooling him enough already? One thing he did know was when he got his paws around her neck, she would be a goner. A complete goner. And no one would miss her. Perhaps she would be able to join this mate of hers that he supposedly looked like. Wouldn't she be happy then? Lovers reunited was the greatest treasurement.

As the bird was making its way down, the tom got into a hunting crouch, blending somewhat on with the surrounding trees. His green eyes slitted and ready to make the kill. He tried to make his moves as light as possible, but the tom carried heavy sore paws, almost out of his energy. However he refused to acknowledge his condition and continued to pad forward. He had a feeling that Wheatfur would be ready to retire him to the elders' den if he so complained about his constant aching bones. He had served his clan well, but not well enough in his opinion. He wasn't ready to be in sedentary and have the apprentices clean ticks from him. Oh no! That was not the life he craved to have. In fact, the tom rather die a ruthless, a brave, a weak death than be succumbed to the walls of being cared for by the other cats.

It did speak of great respect. Only the respect he dared not look into.

The bird made a couple hops, and Riskwatcher watched with interest as it did so. He failed to see the sleeping figure near the trees, so peacefully as she slept. And, her light breathing was what made Riskwatcher dart his head towards her. His hackles had raised, and he felt an alarming sense come upon him. So, this was the she cat that took advantage of him?

Riskwatcher quietly padded close to her, looming over her like a dark shadow. He probably couldn't take a whiff of her, but her pelt was familiar as he had seen earlier, so he knew it was her. Anger was well built into him, and in a flash he bared his fangs before closing them. With one paw, he slammed it against her head as powerful as he could, hissing.

Did she not think he would find her? Taking a quick look back, he had lost his prey. Well worth a lost in his opinion. It was as if the bird was helping him look for what he needed most.

"A little birdy led me to where you are," he growled, and lowered his head to touch his nose to hers. His eyes made dangerous green hues, and in that second raging thoughts entered into his mind as he pulled away. What was he going to do with her? That was the main question that needed to be figured out in the first place.
Old May 12th, 2017, 09:37 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Riskwatcher turned to head back, knowing it was useless to scout out a feline that he knew nothing of her scent. Wouldn't it had been a darling time for his nose to miraculously work, so he could handle that riffraff of a she cat. How rude had she been? On top of that, playing with his kind? Touching him as if he wanted the shape of her lingering on him? Total shame was what the tom felt, and for a moment, he lagged behind, shaking his pelt. He was too old to be playing these kittish games, but he was also prideful. Too prideful for his own good, and he knew that he would do whatever to win, and see that face of her fines; swept away by the wind. Or, for it to become the victims to the other cats of his clan. Anything that made him gain his dignity back.

His paws made her sounds below him, stomping in an obnoxious manner from his heavy build. He made a slight hiss, snarling his lip forward at hearing a sound, but it was nothing more. Only a bird passing through. So he continued on, wanting to locate some prey, using his ears as a guidance as he stopped walking. His heavy paws stoic below him. Then, gently he heard the sound of another bird.

The tom's ears swiveled, and he caught site overhead. "Ah, come on! Come down!" He shouted, his voice tired and raspy. Oh, how that indescribable feline tired him out. Tired him out to the point that all he wanted to do was curl up and sleep.

Sleep. That sounded like the best thing right now. Sleeping his life away. And, not to wake up until Starclan was ready to accept him with open arms. Oh, but not yet! Not yet at all! He would find that darling company from earlier, and she should be prepared because he might use her as a chew toy!

A moss ball, probably swing her around a couple times--warrior style. Riskwatcher didn't know, but the time would be coming when he got his revenge. He couldn't stop thinking about what happened! It was certainly impressive with how she got away; playing him like that. For a moment, his own mind when into limbo. Riskwatcher didn't know why he was enjoying the attention. He had been so long without the company of another she cat, that it surprised him of how he acted so...willingly to her touch. Which also angered him. Which also frightened him. Which also impressed him.

If the tom were being honest, he could live without the lovings of another. He didn't care about such things, for his duties came before his own feelings. He got too caught up in his work, he wasted his life away from the potential happiness of having a mate and watching little kits run around, being the products of him.

Ugh! What was wrong with him? Thinking such things that didn't matter?

Riskwatcher kept his eyes focused above, looking as his about to be catch swarm around. For a second, the tom only say there, allowing the bird to entertain him. His mind was calm, lost of all his raging thoughts. When hunting, it was best to do so with a clear mind. Especially if you have an entire clan to feed before yourself. And, no one was perfect. There were times when Riskwatcher were younger and he would swipe a meal to himself. It was nothing against Thunderclan. Only hunger taking place at early dawn, when he would go out hunting occasionally.

As the bird made its move, Riskwatcher stalked from the ground like a hungry lion. He was about ready to pounce and nip its neck right there. Only he could not fly. And the bird was up above. So the only thing plausible was to follow it until it decided to land and meet its murderer.

"I can't believe I allowed an awful she cat into the territory." The tom shook his head, displeased at himself. What would the others think? The tom couldn't even believe that she had the nerve to plague his mind. Wasn't fooling him enough already? One thing he did know was when he got his paws around her neck, she would be a goner. A complete goner. And no one would miss her. Perhaps she would be able to join this mate of hers that he supposedly looked like. Wouldn't she be happy then? Lovers reunited was the greatest treasurement.

As the bird was making its way down, the tom got into a hunting crouch, blending somewhat on with the surrounding trees. His green eyes slitted and ready to make the kill. He tried to make his moves as light as possible, but the tom carried heavy sore paws, almost out of his energy. However he refused to acknowledge his condition and continued to pad forward. He had a feeling that Wheatfur would be ready to retire him to the elders' den if he so complained about his constant aching bones. He had served his clan well, but not well enough in his opinion. He wasn't ready to be in sedentary and have the apprentices clean ticks from him. Oh no! That was not the life he craved to have. In fact, the tom rather die a ruthless, a brave, a weak death than be succumbed to the walls of being cared for by the other cats.

It did speak of great respect. Only the respect he dared not look into.

The bird made a couple hops, and Riskwatcher watched with interest as it did so. He failed to see the sleeping figure near the trees, so peacefully as she slept. And, her light breathing was what made Riskwatcher dart his head towards her. His hackles had raised, and he felt an alarming sense come upon him. So, this was the she cat that took advantage of him?

Riskwatcher quietly padded close to her, looming over her like a dark shadow. He probably couldn't take a whiff of her, but her pelt was familiar as he had seen earlier, so he knew it was her. Anger was well built into him, and in a flash he bared his fangs before closing them. With one paw, he slammed it against her head as powerful as he could, hissing.

Did she not think he would find her? Taking a quick look back, he had lost his prey. Well worth a lost in his opinion. It was as if the bird was helping him look for what he needed most.

"A little birdy led me to where you are," he growled, and lowered his head to touch his nose to hers. His eyes made dangerous green hues, and in that second raging thoughts entered into his mind as he pulled away. What was he going to do with her? That was the main question that needed to be figured out in the first place.

A yowl, of mixed frustration and terror was ripped from Whisper's maw as she felt a strong paw slam down on her head. The force made her skull feel as though it were being crushed, and her jaw hurt. She was furious with herself. How dare she let her guard down, and how dare he come here and do this to her? Everything was falling apart and she knew it. But she wouldn't give up, she couldn't... there was no possible way for her to. She didn't want to give up. Whisper wasn't the type of cat to do that. Right now she was terrified for her life. This tom could crush her skull and she would die.

And yet, Whisper still wouldn't give up.

It didn't seem to be in her nature. Why was she so stubborn? This was the easiest thing there was to do, just apologize and walk away. What was she doing? Why was she taking this sort of a risk? Eyes flashing in aggravation as he lowered his head to hers, growling about a bird... Whisper's expression suddenly changed to one of realization. Stupid birds. I should have caught that fat traitor when I had the chance. She thought with an angry hiss. But now it was too late... there was nothing she could do.

She was trapped.

"Congratulations! You've caught yourself a she cat. Now what does the mighty hunter have to say for himself? Is he going to kill his special prey here? Or back in front of his whole family, letting them watch as he rips her apart limb by limb?"
Her voice was dripping with sarcasm. This, honestly, was the worst possible thing that she could be doing. So what was wrong with her? What was causing her to be so playful? Might as well go out with a bang. If he's going to kill me, I'll give him a reason to. For a moment it appeared as though she were about to unsheathe her claws, then thought better of it.

Well...

Glancing up at the sky, or what little part of the sky she could see, Whisper realized what a pretty day it was. A lovely day to die. Too bad she was going to get ripped apart... or killed... or maybe just mauled, a nice mauling was always fun. If only there were a way to get out of here. To escape this before she was ripped apart. Whisper knew that she had a few tricks up her paws, but even the queen of tricksters might not be able to get out of this one. Mind racing for a moment, she tried to figure out the best way to get away.

This might take some humility.

Though, Whisper didn't really have a lot of humility. It was going to be harder for her then she thought, and she wasn't quite sure how to do this in a way that would keep her alive and with all her dignity. Perhaps an apology really was the best thing that she could do right now. And hey, if it was going to keep her limbs attached to her body and her head on her shoulders? Then she would do it. "Look. I'm sorry I ever came into your... stupid little 'ThunderClan,' alright? What more do you want from me? Is it going to make you happy to crush my skull in?" She asked, struggling the slightest bit.

The best answer would be 'no.'

Though to be honest, now Whisper was questioning how much sympathy she wanted from this cat. After all, he wasn't that nice. He hadn't been nice to her earlier, either, when she had said she was just passing through. And now she was in this helpless position, lying on the ground, and listening to the birds chirping their cheerful songs in the trees overhead, no matter how much she wanted to tell them to shut up. She was going to have to do something soon, or her skull really would be crushed.

And she knew he was capable of it.

The powerful appearance of the tom, his fangs gleaming, anger showing in his stance and expression, wasn't the thing that scared Whisper. It was knowing how easily he could kill her. It was knowing that her skull could be smashed in and she would die without a single word. While she might not have family, at least she had herself. Herself was the only thing that she was living for at the moment, and if he took her life... then she would be gone for good. There was no second chance for her. She didn't know what happened after you died, but she was pretty sure you just stayed dead.

That was the logical explanation.

There was no afterlife. There was just darkness. And coldness. "Because, if your objective is to crush my skull, I would say you're doing a pretty good job of it right now." Her head ached. And her jaw hurt to move, like he had already shattered it. Oh well. This had been her life and she'd gotten out of these things before. She was confident that she would survive this. The tom was just another one of the evil bullies that surrounded her past, and she was absolutely sure, her future.

It was just Whisper's luck.