Last post by Estelle
Today 08:45 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 19th, 2017, 07:44 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@Lawlipop @RedHead

Scorchingflame was more than disappointed when Shellfeather pulled away from his affectionate embrace. He frowned, but his frown disappeared as quickly as it had formed. The warmth her body had offered him was gone, and he felt anxious and alone once more. Stepping back to allow Shellfeather more space, he suddenly realized that Dappleblossom was still there. He acted as if he knew she had been there all along, casting her a quick glance of acknowledgement. Right now, he was more focused on Shellfeather who he had just previously thought to be deceased. His golden eyes were gleaming, still damp from the tears that had nearly escaped, He would've been angry with Dappleblossom for lying to him, but after what she said, questioning Shellfeather's existence, he didn't believe she had been lying to him.

Standing back, his head now held high and his posture one of confidence, Scorchingflame felt as if he were a RiverClan warrior again. When Shellfeather sat down, curling her tail around her paws and looking as beautiful as ever, Scorchingflame took it as a comforting sign to sit down. So he rocked back on his haunches, resting his heavy tail at his side. He watched Shellfeather with a neutral expression as the story started, but it wasn't long before he began to display sympathy. He himself had spent moons on his own, and he had nearly been driven mad. But he hadn't had intentions of returning to RiverClan, and he didn't have another cat to look after such as a son, nor did he have other cats on his conscious such as his possibly-deceased kit or a mate.

So caught up in his moons as a rogue, Scorchingflame missed the part where Russetswirl became Russetstar, so he still had no clue who was RiverClan leader now that Bucknight was dead - nor did he really want to know. He came back to when Shellfeather was saying `new mate`, and he automatically assumed she was speaking of herself and Russetswirl. This meant they weren't together anymore! But did that mean Shellfeather had a new mate? Or did Russetswirl? Scorchingflame, due to his attraction towards, or rather, obsession for Shellfeather, had already convinced himself Russetswirl was the one with the new mate. This left Shellfeather for Scorchingflame. Immediately, joy flooded him, and he knew now that he would work as hard as possible to have Shellfeather as his own mate. Russetswirl had made a dire mistake, and now Scorchingflame was picking up the pieces.

Drawn back to the conversation, Scorchingflame was faced with a crying Shellfeather. Automatically, he found himself beside her, pressed against her with his tail curled around her torso. He nuzzled her, murmuring softly, ``Don't cry, Shellfeather, you're too pretty to cry,`` in an attempt to lighten the air. He had never been too good at comforting others, but when it came to Shellfeather, he would give it his all. ``But don't you think, as mother and daughter, she has forgiven you? The bond between a mother and child is.. is simply amazing. They will always love each other, but they will like and dislike one another as life goes on. Cricketpaw may have died before she could tell you she has forgiven you, but perhaps she had forgiven you before, but did not have the chance to tell you?`` His ears twitched awkwardly, but he forced himself to remain pressed against the pretty feline, offering her cheek a brief lick in an attempt to comfort her, as well as distract himself from what he believed to be a very unconvincing attempt at convincing.

Old August 19th, 2017, 07:44 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup View Post
(Just realized all those spelling mistakes rip)

Aspenfire gave him a friendly smile. She then looked down at her fish and tilted her head slightly. "I don't think I'll ever get used to this."
Nightsky shook his head,"me neither..." He sighed.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 19th, 2017, 08:04 PM
souperman

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Nightsky shook his head,"me neither..." He sighed.
Aspenfire giggled lightly. "I would kill to be back in the pine trees right about now." She said, gazing boringly around at the RiverClan camp.

who, me?
day and night, on my mind,
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥
♥dragon cave♥ ♥magistream♥

Old August 19th, 2017, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Aspenfire giggled lightly. "I would kill to be back in the pine trees right about now." She said, gazing boringly around at the RiverClan camp.
Nightsky nodded.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 19th, 2017, 08:16 PM
souperman

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Nightsky nodded.
Aspenfire took another bite of her fish, scrunching her nose at the slimy feel. "Do you want to wade around in the lake for a little bit?"

who, me?
day and night, on my mind,
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥
♥dragon cave♥ ♥magistream♥

Old August 19th, 2017, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Aspenfire took another bite of her fish, scrunching her nose at the slimy feel. "Do you want to wade around in the lake for a little bit?"
Nightsky shuddered,"not really not after the flood..."
Old August 19th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
"Well, if I know her well enough, she thinks I'm going to try and bring her back to RiverClan." Crowblood thought out loud, turning his gaze to look at her. "Oh well..." He smiled faintly. "At least I get to see you without there being a Gathering." He said warmly, his fur fluffing up a little bit.
"I like being to see you without a gathering too." She said sweetly. She smiled back at him. "I hate all cats have to be separated from their friends in the other clans. No one ever really has time to talk. I get sad because I don't get to talk to my friends in the other clans. Like you." She said. She truly felt this way, but she wanted to spend time with Crowblood more than she led on.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Last edited by Lilac; August 19th, 2017 at 08:35 PM.
Old August 19th, 2017, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
"I like being to see you without a gathering too." She said sweetly. She smiled back at him. "I hate all cats have to be separated from their friends in the other clans. No one ever really has time to talk. I get sad because I don't get to talk to my friends in the other clans. Like you." She said. She truly felt this way, but she wanted to spend time with Crowblood more than she led on.
Crowblood blinked at her, before leaning forward to gently lick her cheek, his eyes warm and full of adoration for the molly in front of her. "I think of you as more than a friend, Timberwish." He said softly, his fur fluffing up a little more as his cheeks heated up. Was he being too forward?

(Crowblood is waaaaay older than Timberwish, I just realized.)
Old August 20th, 2017, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

"I suppose," Goldeneye shrugged. He had always tried to be different than other cats, not in a bad way, but in a sort of good way, if that made any sense. It made him awkward however, and after awhile he was just determined to be normal, and blend into the crowd. Suddenly he was deputy, and then that all went out the window. "I doubt you would've," he sighed, thinking of some of the stories he had heard from past loners, it was surprising how many kittypets and loners wanted to join clans to him. Seriously, why couldn't they just stay with their twolegs, or with whatever they already had? How hard would that be? Then again, there was Bella, and, well, he loved her. She was strong, and she was a great addition to the clan. "Of course," he smiled. "Eventually everyone will care," he said happily. "However, even if no one does, I'll still love you," he said happily. He knew how hard it was for some cats to accept Kittypets, and it nearly drove him crazy, however, that happens he supposed. "Well, I suppose that's good to know," he laughed. He did sometimes think of himself as an idiot, being the kind of cat he was. That wasn't exactly the best thing, but, well, it happened he guessed. He actually almost thought that every cat was like that, even though he was slowly starting to think otherwise, smiling at Bella warmly.
"I love how you just stand out among other... I would do anything for you to simply stay like that..." Bella purred, nuzzling his chin lovingly, he had this thing about him that made him special and honestly, she would give anything for him to stay the same, lovely tom. She loved how he stood out of all the others right now, well, he probably always would. "I sure hope, but at the same time, it's better not to have everyone care about you, I'll need to make friends and all that,maybe it won't be easy, but I still believe I'll be able to." She mewed, she believe in herself because of him, she leaned against him as he told her that he'd still love her, she loved to hear that. Gazing up at him, her tail swished from side to side, she knew she was different, but everyone could, and she believed she could do it, because if she had left her twolegs, it was because she wanted a change... A new start, and as of now, this new start was amazing.
Old August 20th, 2017, 09:26 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"I love how you just stand out among other... I would do anything for you to simply stay like that..." Bella purred, nuzzling his chin lovingly, he had this thing about him that made him special and honestly, she would give anything for him to stay the same, lovely tom. She loved how he stood out of all the others right now, well, he probably always would. "I sure hope, but at the same time, it's better not to have everyone care about you, I'll need to make friends and all that,maybe it won't be easy, but I still believe I'll be able to." She mewed, she believe in herself because of him, she leaned against him as he told her that he'd still love her, she loved to hear that. Gazing up at him, her tail swished from side to side, she knew she was different, but everyone could, and she believed she could do it, because if she had left her twolegs, it was because she wanted a change... A new start, and as of now, this new start was amazing.
Goldeneye laughed. Staying how he was was something he was planning to do. Honestly, he had no idea how he would change now, he was basically stuck the way he was. He was kind of happy that way, though there were some things he wanted to change. "I'll try," he murmured, nuzzling Bella happily. He blinked as Bella said that having everyone care about you was not a good thing. Well, maybe it wasn't, he really didn't know. "Of course you will," he said, smiling. Talking to new cats was always kind of difficult for him, at least when it came to clan cats. He found it easier to talk with outsiders for some weird reason. He didn't really know to be honest. For now, all that mattered was Bella, smiling the whole time.