Search Party!
Last post by Kix
Today 12:41 AM

Old May 13th, 2017, 02:09 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Creamfrost gave an embarrassed smile, "It's not your fault. I was just clumsy." She purred, "And like you said p, we can catch more."
"Okay. Then let's get going!" He purred as he raced off into the woods.
Old May 13th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn tilted her head. "Why away from the border?"

Character Site

Old May 13th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
"Okay. Then let's get going!" He purred as he raced off into the woods.
Creamfrost ran after him, she felt free. Well not exactly but it was nice, a sudden movement caught her eye. She dropped into the hunters crouch, pounced and delivered the killing blow. She then looked up and continued to follow Firbranch, purring.
Old May 13th, 2017, 07:32 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar nodded, excitement sparkling through her ice blue hues as she watched him head off. The Siamese rolled her shoulders slightly and slipped forward, keeping herself low but her tail slightly above the ground. Her gaze fixed onto the robin, and she nodded before looking up at Gyrewind to ensure he was ready. She couldnt help a small smile. all thoughts of WindClan and frustration had vanished - She felt like herself again. Turning back to the prey, Snowstar eyed the robin, thinking deeply. She had to make sure it flew up toward where Gyrewind was. Make it feel trapped. Snowstar paused, looking down at the ground for a moment, before she got an idea.

Snowstar swept her tail under a few low-hanging branches, staying hidden so the bird didnt see her. The robin's head popped up, alert as its head whipped in every direction. Snowstar lowered her muzzle and gave a soft, sharp hiss, which bounced off of the trees. The robin froze. Chuckling, Snowstar gave her jaws a quick lick before she launched forward, not intent on catching the bird. The robin caught sight of her at once and, with a frightened squawk, shot up into the air - Right in Gyrewind's direction. Snowstar skidded to a stop below the tree and looked up to watch, excitement sparkling through her eyes. Get it Gyre!
Gyrewind saw, through the vibrant green leaves obscuring the ground, a flash of pale fur and a frightful caw. In the flurry of beating wings and panic, Gyrewind quickly calculated, and burst through the air as a brown blur broke into the canopy. The robin was just about threaded through the tom's outstretched arms, where his jaws made a firm snap. The streak of a feline scaled smoothly over a branch and descended through the air, where Gyrewind landed delicately on flat ground.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old May 13th, 2017, 07:38 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
Gyrewind saw, through the vibrant green leaves obscuring the ground, a flash of pale fur and a frightful caw. In the flurry of beating wings and panic, Gyrewind quickly calculated, and burst through the air as a brown blur broke into the canopy. The robin was just about threaded through the tom's outstretched arms, where his jaws made a firm snap. The streak of a feline scaled smoothly over a branch and descended through the air, where Gyrewind landed delicately on flat ground.
Snowstar grinned as soon as he landed, tail high in the air and waving from side to side in excitement. "That was awesome, Gyre!" She cheered, looking at the dead robin with a huge smile on her face. The Siamese chuckled as she smiled at Gyrewind, ears pricked. "You're a good hunter." She purred, curling her black tail up and kinking it over her back happily. It was obvious the young she-cat looked up to her former leader, despite him only being a few moons older than her.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 13th, 2017, 09:28 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
Watching as Sprucefur stalked away, Snowfall rolled her eyes. 'Is he always like this?' She wondered. Sighing, she sulked over the opposite way that he headed.

Before long, she caught the scent of a mouse hidden in the undergrowth. Lowering her haunches, Snowfall crept closer toward the mouse. When she was a foxlength away from it, the mouse suddenly perked it's ears up and tried to skitter away, but not before Snowfall had pounced on it and nicked its neck, killing it instantly.

Not satisfied with just a mouse, Snowfall buried it and hesitantly strode over towards the middle of the territory, looking for a bigger catch. She eventually found the scent of vole meeting her nose. Not long later, she had caught and killed it as well. Then, holding the vole in her jaws, Snowfall retrieved her mouse and started trotting back to camp, satisfied.
Sprucefur grabbed his catch. He dragged it back to camp, managing to snag a mouse on the way. He deposited them on the fresh-kill pile, feeling proud. But he didn't eat.

He almost never did. No cat knew it, but in the morning, he ate the smallest piece of prey there was. In the evening, he didn't eat at all. He didn't feel like he deserved it. So, Sprucefur's ribs poked out, even in Newleaf. But he always stayed strong.

Sprucefur' thoughts wandered to Snowfall. After a heated mental debate, he decided he should apologize to her. After all, she was hunting. So he padded up to her. He meowed, "Look. I'm sorry I snapped. I was just frustrated. Can we be... friends?"

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 13th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Sprucefur grabbed his catch. He dragged it back to camp, managing to snag a mouse on the way. He deposited them on the fresh-kill pile, feeling proud. But he didn't eat.

He almost never did. No cat knew it, but in the morning, he ate the smallest piece of prey there was. In the evening, he didn't eat at all. He didn't feel like he deserved it. So, Sprucefur's ribs poked out, even in Newleaf. But he always stayed strong.

Sprucefur' thoughts wandered to Snowfall. After a heated mental debate, he decided he should apologize to her. After all, she was hunting. So he padded up to her. He meowed, "Look. I'm sorry I snapped. I was just frustrated. Can we be... friends?"
Snowfall stood a little weirded out. Sprucefur looked like he wanted to murder one of his own clanmates as she dropped her freshkill on the pile, and now he was apologizing and asking to be friends? But she knew he was sorry. After all, he was apologizing.

"Look, I'm sorry," she began, "I was the one who tried to steal your kill. And... I would be happy to be friends with you." 'After all, you never know,' she thought, 'He could turn out to be a great friend. And I shouldn't be judging anyway, it was a first impression, you know'
Old May 14th, 2017, 05:11 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

@Spirit

The young kit relaxed a little as Wheatfur raised himself to go fetch the lavender, thinking he had seen his condition and would just leave him there for death. However, the older cat came back shortly after, and Runt tensed up. Why would he come back? Was he going to go fetch some more cats to come take them to their camp to eat him? The young kit had only heard bad about the clan cats, and the worst scenarios unfolded in his mind.
When an herb was put in front of him, confusion struck him, followed by fear, then recognition. He knew a bit about herbs himself, having made that into his own little hobby to keep him occupied and away from his family. Firstly, his coughs made his body shake and his vision unable to concentrate about the herb in front of him. Due to not being able to see it, he at first thought it was going to be poisonous. Even though he knew he was on the edge of death, he didn't want it to end this fast. THEN his vision cleared, and he realized it was merely some lavender. Keeping a close eye on the older tom, or at least as much as he could, he reached over and crewed up the lavender, letting it go into his system. He had always thought it to be just a flower that smelled good, so he was a bit confused as to what good it would do him.
When Wheatfur spoke, Runt became confused once again. Housefolk? Territory? He didn't understand what he meant about the first thing, but he sure didn't want to go to some place where he'd have to be taken care of. Being taken care off had so far in his life not been nice. By territory, he guessed the older tom meant the ground he was on. Did these cats have a certain place they were allowed to be, or how was this put together? This young kitten had a lot of thoughts at this moment, but when didn't he?
As Wheatfur then moved to get the water-filled moss, Runt seemed to become somewhat desperate. Water! He hadn't drunk anything since he fell in the river. That had been two days. Wiggling his shaking body over to the lump of moss, his concentration went completely onto the water, exposing himself. But in this moment, his survival instinct told him that this water would save him.

Wheatfur breathed in relief. He hadn't even noticed that he'd been holding his breath. The tom felt sadness crawl down his back. A kit left in the forest to die. And they had never seen love or kindness. Wheatfur realised he hadn't even asked the kits name. "Whats your name little one?" He knew the kit might not be able to speak, but it seemed polite. The tom looked around. There was no trace of a cat, and there was only the kits scent. He examined the kitten, it was small, black, and fluffy. And adorable.
The medicine cat knew the kit was stable now. He needed to take him to the den, or clearing. Wheatfur bent down, and grabbed the kit carefully in his jaws. Carful to not hurt its bony structure. He started padding towards camp. Poor thing. Must be so scare, but its the only way to help him. "Dont worry, I'm takin you to a nice place. You will be safe. I won't hurt you. We will find a mot- Guardian for you. They will be kind, and don't worry they will not be like your family." The tom swished his long tail. And looked around. He scanned the areas for herbs as he passed, but alas, there were none.
Wheatfur thought about the kit. Who are his parent? Siblings? Could they be related to me? Thats stupid, they are completely black, while I have golden fur. "We are nearly there."

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; May 14th, 2017 at 05:12 AM.
Old May 14th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

@The Eye Of The Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
@Spirit

The young kit relaxed a little as Wheatfur raised himself to go fetch the lavender, thinking he had seen his condition and would just leave him there for death. However, the older cat came back shortly after, and Runt tensed up. Why would he come back? Was he going to go fetch some more cats to come take them to their camp to eat him? The young kit had only heard bad about the clan cats, and the worst scenarios unfolded in his mind.
When an herb was put in front of him, confusion struck him, followed by fear, then recognition. He knew a bit about herbs himself, having made that into his own little hobby to keep him occupied and away from his family. Firstly, his coughs made his body shake and his vision unable to concentrate about the herb in front of him. Due to not being able to see it, he at first thought it was going to be poisonous. Even though he knew he was on the edge of death, he didn't want it to end this fast. THEN his vision cleared, and he realized it was merely some lavender. Keeping a close eye on the older tom, or at least as much as he could, he reached over and crewed up the lavender, letting it go into his system. He had always thought it to be just a flower that smelled good, so he was a bit confused as to what good it would do him.
When Wheatfur spoke, Runt became confused once again. Housefolk? Territory? He didn't understand what he meant about the first thing, but he sure didn't want to go to some place where he'd have to be taken care of. Being taken care off had so far in his life not been nice. By territory, he guessed the older tom meant the ground he was on. Did these cats have a certain place they were allowed to be, or how was this put together? This young kitten had a lot of thoughts at this moment, but when didn't he?
As Wheatfur then moved to get the water-filled moss, Runt seemed to become somewhat desperate. Water! He hadn't drunk anything since he fell in the river. That had been two days. Wiggling his shaking body over to the lump of moss, his concentration went completely onto the water, exposing himself. But in this moment, his survival instinct told him that this water would save him.

Wheatfur breathed in relief. He hadn't even noticed that he'd been holding his breath. The tom felt sadness crawl down his back. A kit left in the forest to die. And they had never seen love or kindness. Wheatfur realised he hadn't even asked the kits name. "Whats your name little one?" He knew the kit might not be able to speak, but it seemed polite. The tom looked around. There was no trace of a cat, and there was only the kits scent. He examined the kitten, it was small, black, and fluffy. And adorable.
The medicine cat knew the kit was stable now. He needed to take him to the den, or clearing. Wheatfur bent down, and grabbed the kit carefully in his jaws. Carful to not hurt its bony structure. He started padding towards camp. Poor thing. Must be so scare, but its the only way to help him. "Dont worry, I'm takin you to a nice place. You will be safe. I won't hurt you. We will find a mot- Guardian for you. They will be kind, and don't worry they will not be like your family." The tom swished his long tail. And looked around. He scanned the areas for herbs as he passed, but alas, there were none.
Wheatfur thought about the kit. Who are his parent? Siblings? Could they be related to me? Thats stupid, they are completely black, while I have golden fur. "We are nearly there."

Runt flinched at the question about what his name was. He hated his name. He didn't want to hear it spoken one.. more.. time.. He was more than angry at his parents for having given him this name. It just wasn't fair!
Peering up at the tom, he decided just to shake his head as an answer to the question. The message was clear: I don't want to say my name
As Runt was picked up, he tensed again. His mind was screaming 'I can walk myself!' although his body clearly disagreed about that statement, and thus, he stayed silent. He was still scared, and paranoid about what this cat would do to him, but at the same time he felt slightly secure around the older cat. He had told him he would be okay, and that they'd take care of him. Find him a.. Guardian? Was that some sort of caretaker? He hoped it wasn't some sort of guard that had to look after him all day long. And where were they even going? The questions in the young cat's mind were endless, and yet he hadn't spoken a word yet. Only hisses, squeals and wiggling.
Deciding that on one hand, there wasn't a way to get free from the grasp, and on the other hand, it didn't seem like the tom wanted to hurt him after all, the young kit let his body go limb.
Coughs went through his little body, and he was fatigued and in loss of sleep. Due to this, after a few steps from the tom, the young kitten fell into a some sort of half fainting, half sleeping.

Last edited by Spirit; May 14th, 2017 at 11:38 AM.
Old May 14th, 2017, 01:49 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Oh look! It thinks, and yet it appears not to have processed anything I've said!" She mocked his words from earlier, hues narrowing angrily. She was passing through. There was no problem with that. At least he had stopped crushing her skull, she could practically feel the bones knitting themselves back together after his rough treatment of her. Why? Why was he so awful? She couldn't run away, her head felt as though he had done something to it. It was an irritating feeling. This cat was annoying. But she was having a lot of fun teasing him. Despite her head hurting. It was more fun to tease someone then it was to do anything else. Her tail twitched back and forth, and she sighed, feeling the dirt get tangled up in her longer fur. Whisper's expression was irritated, annoyed... this was why she didn't like the tom.

Technically there were many reasons.

"How dare you! I have great blood, I'll have you know. Dozens of things have taken some before-- go ahead, I promise I won't mind." Her expression was defiant. She had had cats take quite a bit of her blood. Not in the nicest manner, either. Roughly. Forcefully. No one seemed to want to keep it, though. They left. Maybe this tom would be the same. There was just something bothering her... ThunderClan... it sounded like a name from a faraway dream, like something that she had heard before. She'd heard of ThunderClan. She was sure of it now, she was remembering this from the pressure that had been placed on her skull. Perhaps he had squeezed the memory out from the back of her mind. She hated those creeping memories that lay on the outskirts.

The ones you knew you remembered, and yet... they were always out of reach.

Her eyes narrowed angrily. She was furious. How dare he assume that she was just going to "let him" take the lead? If it came to it she would hurt him. She'd pinned him before. That was how the two had met in the first place, and she was confident she could do it again. Whisper still didn't know of the tom's identity, but she knew that he couldn't possibly become better then she was. Yawning, Whisper struggled to sit up, trying to push the crushing feeling in her head. At least he hadn't actually crushed her skull. She'd be dying if that were true, and while she didn't like him... at least she was getting the sense that he wasn't a killer. She had met killers before. He didn't have that gleam in his eye. The sound in his voice. He didn't have the pleasure on his features as he tried to kill her.

Why?

Whisper didn't know. From the way he had talked earlier, she was certain that he was a killer. "Look. I don't know your name. I don't know why your territory has a name. I don't know anything about you. But I can tell you confidently that I sincerely doubt you'll ever be better then me. I outsmarted you once and I can do it again, and again, and again. It doesn't matter how good you get. I've lived on my own all my life and I've had to be smarter then the worst lowlifes in the world. I've had to fight badgers, hawks, and other cats. I've almost died more times then you've fought. I've made friends and I've had to let them go. I've watched some of the best cats I've known die. So if you think you can be better then me by all means, go ahead and try so I can watch you fail." She snarled.

This was all true.

Whisper had known a lot of cats. More then she could remember. Their names had faded into the back of her mind. She was exhausted after talking, and she wanted to sleep. Whisper was so done with this conversation. She was so done with this cat. All she wanted to do was rest and wait for the aching throb, the crushing pain in her head to go away so that she could get out of here and die somewhere else. She didn't want to see the pleasure on his face when she did die. She wanted out of here. "But congratulations; you win, I'll leave. Just as soon as I can get rid of the pain you put in my head." And she didn't mean mentally. She meant physically. Her skull was still being crushed, in her mind... pressed inwards, fragments piercing into her brain and allowing it to bleed.

To bleed until she would die.
Riskwatcher narrowed his eyes. Possibly her words did pass over his head because he didn't care what she had said or how she felt. But, despite that he decided to act a little lenient towards her. Especially since she promised that she would leave, and never come back hopefully. And, if she did? That was something he could not answer. Firstly, he didn't know what he would do if she decided to come back. He had no problem with her honestly. Except for the fact that she was making herself comfortable being in the territory of Thunderclan. And, she spoke of the territory as if it were his. As if he were the leader. Riskwatcher couldn't be a leader even if he tried! The thought was laughable, but a small chance of plausible. The tom wouldn't last long with all the complaints of the cats. He was positive that Snowstar gets constant attention even if she wished to be alone. That's not the life that Riskwatcher craved.

So, what type of life did he exactly crave? Especially since he lived most of it through, paying attention to his tasks than to make friends or relationships with the other felines in his clan?

"I took notice of what you said. But it's your actions that intrigues me more." He replied, flicking his ears. The tom was not as annoyed as he was before, but he stayed alert for any tricks that the she cat held in her paws. He continued to look down at her, watching her handle the pain that he caused. It never felt good to hurt a she cat in his opinion, but she practically drove him to do it! All he wanted was respect. Was that too much to ask for? Most likely it was considering that way she had reacted towards him. Granted, he could had handled the situation more appropriately than assuming she would cause harm. As he gazed down at her, he realized how fragile she must had been. Though, pride allowed him to not regret a single thing. He's been around too long, almost an elder to allow such a cat to talk to him in such a way. On top of that, she had pinned him! She had the audacity to throw herself at him, and expect him to give into her? No, the tom would never have done that.

Once again, her fire had intrigued him. Was she being serious? She sounded like an absolute idiot in his opinion if she thought he was going to take the blood of innocence--annoying innocence, but innocent nonetheless. He was certain that others shouldn't have taken her blood. Didn't she need that liquid to survive? To have energy? To keep on moving? She shouldn't give it away so freely. This made Riskwatcher give a grim expression, his eyes darkening over. "I'm surprised you even made it this far along." He replied, roughly. "But I'm sure you'll met the cat of your life, that will definitely take it away." He joked darkly, and looked to the side of him, inhaling deeply. He was making sure that no other cats were around. If they were, they could be more violent than he was, and the she cat would surely be in more trouble than she could handle.

Riskwatcher was between being nice to her and running her off. Being nice to her because she was a she cat, and a quite impressive one. Being mean to her because she was annoying, and difficult to handle. Never had he met such disrespect in one package. "Trust me, even if we're were the last two cats on earth, I wouldn't need your blood." He flashed his white fangs before pacing around her, swishing his tail.

He stopped once he saw her get up, and he swiveled his ears at her voice. His expression was unreadable, boring-like, but he understood what she was saying. Yet, he didn't feel any remorse for her. He didn't feel any sympathy for her. What she had to go through was sad, but what cat hadn't? What she had gone through, made her more experienced with the world around her and cautious. Being apart of a clan meant that cats looked out for each other no matter what. One danger to a cat in the clan meant it was danger for all. He couldn't say the same about rogues and loners. It was every cat for themselves when it came to the unfair world. Riskwatcher didn't think he would like to be apart of that.

He felt slightly aggravated that she thought she could outsmart him. Just because she did it once, did not mean he would allow her to do it again. What did she get out of bothering him? Making his skin itch? So, the tom gave a dark raspy laugh, "So, what? Leading me on is your simple way of outsmarting me?" His ears perked as he spit out the words. Just as she had done earlier in using a sensitive action to provoke him. "Because I'm telling you now that it won't work. And you're simply wasting your time if you believe that I'm dumb enough to allow you to bypass me." He shrugs, staring deeply at her. Then, he just stared, allowing an eerie silence to seep in. "You do have a fire to you though, and I'll admit that it's pretty impressive. But you do not know me, so you cannot judge what I do just because you've witnessed my actions today, but a little note for you to remember? I fail, but I get back up until I succeed. So, if I did want to ruin every little vital piece of you, you can bet fox's tail that I will." He snapped, lowly, eyes narrowed, and then he looked away. "Besides, you're not even worth it." He says.

He didn't know how long it would take her to heal, but he couldn't wait for her to leave. She had been good company for him, a bit of a handful, but he enjoyed getting under her fur. She was such a fragile, strong feline that it was complicated to decipher whether he deal with her or not.

"Yeah...I have a feeling that I didn't win." He tells her. "Especially since I sense that you'll be back? Or better yet, lurking in the shadows." He snarled. What did she take him as? It was probably the outskirts of Thunderclan that's all she knew. Riskwatcher sensed that he would be seeing her again. And, hopefully she would learn how to respect him. And, maybe he would be more lenient on her.

The tom felt a slight disdain knowing that he caused some type of pain, but he didn't let this show. It was important to him to save face, and as far as he knew, she seen him as some kind of ruthless, unkind tom that she didn't want to associate herself with. Riskwatcher understood this, and he wanted to believe this, so he cleared his throat. "Good." He says, as he looked at her once more, giving off a stern glare. "You act like I asked you to jump off a ledge or something. Just leave before you cause anymore trouble. Thunderclan has enough to worry about." He says, once more flicking his tail and turning away from her. He was ready to pad away, but he wanted to make sure she would leave, so he turned back to his spot, but kept his eyes off her. It was already awkward enough.