Today 03:35 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Blazimations
Today 03:33 PM

Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:18 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: {Private} Gods Among Us

Lets do it!! ) Within seconds flames burned all around them and a loud crash was heard as Naruto in his beast form was sent flying breaking the wall with it. He quickly gets up and roars loudly as a Huge white wolf with fur burning with pure white flames and one black flaming x on his chest steps forward. The Wolf howls loudly it was angel and with howl came something more... powerful a powerful growl was heard all around the room as darkness fell upon them. A voice... Killers voice was heard “ My love. What is happening here? Have they betrayed me? “ two red eyes opened in the darkness “ do I have to punish them?” He growls loudly
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:25 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Tord made what might have been the loudest and highest-pitched scream he had made. The Norwegian was terrified, to say the least. He had no idea if this was normal. Was the world ending? Was everything he had being taken from him. He tried to move as far away as he could, trembling still. He felt something sting his back, and automatically rolled away. His hand was burning from accidentally touching fire, and he just curled up. He could barely care about anything anymore, everything had gone downhill, and he didn’t know if this was normal. It clearly wasn’t, and now he was beginning to think all of this was his fault. Should he have come? Or should he have never even tried? He shut his silver eyes, barely even caring anymore, instinctively beginning to run his nails over his skin until he suddenly felt warm liquid drench it. He didn’t stop however, just staying curled where he was, staring at the blackness he felt was enveloping him.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
Tord made what might have been the loudest and highest-pitched scream he had made. The Norwegian was terrified, to say the least. He had no idea if this was normal. Was the world ending? Was everything he had being taken from him. He tried to move as far away as he could, trembling still. He felt something sting his back, and automatically rolled away. His hand was burning from accidentally touching fire, and he just curled up. He could barely care about anything anymore, everything had gone downhill, and he didn’t know if this was normal. It clearly wasn’t, and now he was beginning to think all of this was his fault. Should he have come? Or should he have never even tried? He shut his silver eyes, barely even caring anymore, instinctively beginning to run his nails over his skin until he suddenly felt warm liquid drench it. He didn’t stop however, just staying curled where he was, staring at the blackness he felt was enveloping him.
Oh my gosh
Tord, my baby, why ;-;
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Oh my gosh
Tord, my baby, why ;-;
(( hi my name’s blue and i’m occasionally depressing

sorry- ))
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:43 PM

Quote:

(( hi my name’s blue and i’m occasionally depressing

sorry- ))
;-;
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:53 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sasuke eyes widened smelling blood, he immediately looks over to tord.... seeing it... it was such a familiar sight to him... so many times he was like that.... so many times he saw others do it because of him... it was all because of him. His eyes glowed as he begins to stand up “ .... not anymore..” he says to himself as he immediately begins goes to Tord holding him close with glowing eyes and burning tears. He kisses Tords head “ ....Min kjære, jeg beklager. mine synder, min fortid og min makt har forlatt deg forvirret og lidelse. Jeg vil ikke se deg slik, det gjør vondt for mye for å se deg ... som dette ... som meg før jeg møtte deg. Min kjærlighet. alt går bra igjen. Jeg vil ikke la en annen dø på grunn av hva jeg er og hva jeg har gjort ... min kjærlighet. Ditt liv er ikke ditt å ta ... Ditt liv og min vil ikke bli tatt ... aldri igjen.” he says perfectly in nowegian as he begins to stand up His shadows both darkness and light began to heal Tord slowly as he looks up “ ... His life is not yours to take. I know what he is going though for I have been though it when you all... left me to suffer... no longer! This family will not break not when we have fixed it! Not when we have smiled and laughed like old times... I will not go though hell again father, mother nor will I let you put My love though it too!!” He growls loudly

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 2nd, 2017 at 06:01 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke eyes widened smelling blood, he immediately looks over to tord.... seeing it... it was such a familiar sight to him... so many times he was like that.... so many times he saw others do it because of him... it was all because of him. His eyes glowed as he begins to stand up “ .... not anymore..” he says to himself as he immediately begins goes to Tord holding him close with glowing eyes and burning tears. He kisses Tords head “ ....Min kjære, jeg beklager. mine synder, min fortid og min makt har forlatt deg forvirret og lidelse. Jeg vil ikke se deg slik, det gjør vondt for mye for å se deg ... som dette ... som meg før jeg møtte deg. Min kjærlighet. alt går bra igjen. Jeg vil ikke la en annen dø på grunn av hva jeg er og hva jeg har gjort ... min kjærlighet. Ditt liv er ikke ditt å ta ... Ditt liv og min vil ikke bli tatt ... aldri igjen.” he says perfectly in nowegian as he begins to stand up His shadows both darkness and light began to heal Tord slowly as he looks up “ ... His life is not yours to take. I know what he is going though for I have been though it when you all... left me to suffer... no longer! This family will not break not when we have fixed it! Not when we have smiled and laughed like old times... I will not go though hell again father, mother nor will I let you put My love though it too!!” He growls loudly
Tord just let himself be stuck in darkness, he didn’t even care anymore. The pain in his arm wasn’t registering, so he kept making the wound even deeper. He wasn’t even really realizing what he was doing, he was just letting himself stay where he was. A few moments later, he felt something touch him, and that was when the pain in his arm finally registered, and he curled up into an even tighter ball. He just stayed there for the time being, before words finally registered in his mind. He didn’t really know who was saying them, his mind was still slightly static, but he could recognize everything else. He was surprised it was Norwegian in the first place, but once he heard silence again, he just ended up with tears on his cheeks, murmuring a mix of Norwegian and English. He kept telling himself this was all useless, ignoring Sasuke’s voice, because as soon as he heard it, he felt even more broken. He kept telling himself it was all hopeless. The flower crown he had been wearing fell off his head, and kind of began to wilt, as though it was linked to something in him. Of course, Tord didn’t notice this, just staring at the floor in silence.

Last edited by :blue:; December 2nd, 2017 at 06:15 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:18 PM

(After all the drama of this plot is over, we shall throw a party to make everyone feel better!)
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(After all the drama of this plot is over, we shall throw a party to make everyone feel better!)
(( yes we should do that - ))
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:37 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord just let himself be stuck in darkness, he didn’t even care anymore. The pain in his arm wasn’t registering, so he kept making the wound even deeper. He wasn’t even really realizing what he was doing, he was just letting himself stay where he was. A few moments later, he felt something touch him, and that was when the pain in his arm finally registered, and he curled up into an even tighter ball. He just stayed there for the time being, before words finally registered in his mind. He didn’t really know who was saying them, his mind was still slightly static, but he could recognize everything else. He was surprised it was Norwegian in the first place, but once he heard silence again, he just ended up with tears on his cheeks, murmuring a mix of Norwegian and English. He kept telling himself this was all useless, ignoring Sasuke’s voice, because as soon as he heard it, he felt even more broken. He kept telling himself it was all hopeless. The flower crown he had been wearing fell off his head, and kind of began to wilt, as though it was linked to something in him. Of course, Tord didn’t notice this, just staring at the floor in silence.
Sasuke eyes glowed as he changes into his beast form standing over Tord licking his head a bit as he protective stood over him “ I will not let my mate suffer. Mi amor, my love. Stay with me. Don’t cry: don’t break. Everything will be okay!” His eyes glowed as both darkness and light surround Sage immediately and Killer moved back a bit the darkness soon disappearing and flames died off as angel changes back into a human and Naruto eyes were wide but was stopped by Demon who stood in his way growling softly