Last post by Dark
Today 12:35 PM

Old December 7th, 2022, 05:41 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Larkpaw

"Technically, you did something very stupid." The grey female pointed out, mouth set in a grim line. "I wasn't even born here and I know that only warriors can challenge warrior enforcers." Another pause here, tufted ears flicking in thought. Someone needed to force sense into this apprentice's brain. Deadclaw was not doing a good job of it. "Deadclaw is not all wrong. You could have gotten yourself killed. But she isn't right either. Maybe next time put thought into what you're doing before actually doing it."

[ @Jingle Bell Dragon - Cobwebpaw ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old December 7th, 2022, 05:47 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
Larkpaw

"Technically, you did something very stupid." The grey female pointed out, mouth set in a grim line. "I wasn't even born here and I know that only warriors can challenge warrior enforcers." Another pause here, tufted ears flicking in thought. Someone needed to force sense into this apprentice's brain. Deadclaw was not doing a good job of it. "Deadclaw is not all wrong. You could have gotten yourself killed. But she isn't right either. Maybe next time put thought into what you're doing before actually doing it."

"yeah, as my Aunt would put it, i'm 'about as air-headed as your Mother!!!' at least thats what she tells me on the basis... though i did put thought into that, i really did want to try for the ranks, i'm almost a warrior, just need a little more training then i'll get to take my assesment... i want to prove to everyone i'm not weak and pathetic like she says i am... but i think i'm just making a fowl out of myself.... " Cobwebpaw meowed

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old December 7th, 2022, 05:59 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Larkpaw

"You did make a fool of yourself." The younger apprentice observed. She didn't mean to be rude, and Larkpaw definitely wasn't being mean on purpose, but her words could probably be conceived as a little harsh. It was just the way she was. She'd tell someone the bitter truth even if they didn't want to hear it. "Dawnstar, as far as I've observed, is more of an actions before words kind of feline. She, and the rest of ShadowClan, will not care if you've got all the bark in the world, but no bite. In fact, they'd just laugh at you for it."

Tail swishing back and forth, Lark stood there in silent thought for a few moments. "Perhaps go hunting with a warrior." That made sense. Besides, Deadclaw would probably just come back and punish Cobwebpaw once she remembered that there were no elders. But if she saw that Cobwebpaw had moved his hide and at least put an attempt on his part... "Let's just say you won't make a lousy warrior if you get more hunting practice, or sparring practice in... That is, I'm assuming you have battle and hunting training?"

Old December 7th, 2022, 06:03 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
Larkpaw

"You did make a fool of yourself." The younger apprentice observed. She didn't mean to be rude, and Larkpaw definitely wasn't being mean on purpose, but her words could probably be conceived as a little harsh. It was just the way she was. She'd tell someone the bitter truth even if they didn't want to hear it. "Dawnstar, as far as I've observed, is more of an actions before words kind of feline. She, and the rest of ShadowClan, will not care if you've got all the bark in the world, but no bite. In fact, they'd just laugh at you for it."

Tail swishing back and forth, Lark stood there in silent thought for a few moments. "Perhaps go hunting with a warrior." That made sense. Besides, Deadclaw would probably just come back and punish Cobwebpaw once she remembered that there were no elders. But if she saw that Cobwebpaw had moved his hide and at least put an attempt on his part... "Let's just say you won't make a lousy warrior if you get more hunting practice, or sparring practice in... That is, I'm assuming you have battle and hunting training?"

"a Little, i've been learning those from others, Since my mentor dipped out on me... i suppose i'll have to go to my Aunt for training, but that would be kind off scary.... and i'd rather not go to Dawnstar about it, as i'm pretty sure she'd kill me after what was said at the meeting about Apprentices without a mentor...." Cobwebpaw meowed looking uncertain "either way is or is like, death"

Old December 7th, 2022, 06:27 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle Bell Dragon View Post
"a Little, i've been learning those from others, Since my mentor dipped out on me... i suppose i'll have to go to my Aunt for training, but that would be kind off scary.... and i'd rather not go to Dawnstar about it, as i'm pretty sure she'd kill me after what was said at the meeting about Apprentices without a mentor...." Cobwebpaw meowed looking uncertain "either way is or is like, death"
Larkpaw
"Feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to get you anywhere." The younger she-cat told her companion, amber eyes glinting with slight impatience. "Seriously, moping about is not ShadowClan behavior. If you want something, go and get it. And there are a whole damn load of cats in ShadowClan that aren't your aunt and also need a little outing. You can train yourself, go bug warriors to help. Both you and the lazy lumps in camp that call themselves warriors need it."

Old December 7th, 2022, 06:34 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
Larkpaw
"Feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to get you anywhere." The younger she-cat told her companion, amber eyes glinting with slight impatience. "Seriously, moping about is not ShadowClan behavior. If you want something, go and get it. And there are a whole damn load of cats in ShadowClan that aren't your aunt and also need a little outing. You can train yourself, go bug warriors to help. Both you and the lazy lumps in camp that call themselves warriors need it."
"oh i have, i'm currently being tough how to climb and how to hunt at night, so i can't wait to start that learning experiance... but still it be nice to have a mentor, someone that i could look to for advice..." Cobwebpaw shrugged "though i don't care either way, not if i get my training experiance"

Old December 7th, 2022, 06:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Larkpaw

"Hunt... at night." Larkpaw stated bluntly, tone incredelous. She would never understand Clan cats. Couldn't they just learn how to hunt in broad daylight and apply it to nighttime as well? Eh, Lark wasn't going to question it. It'd just be a waste of her time. "Nevermind that. But once you get your battle training done, perhaps you and I could have a spar. That's the most I can do for you. That, and to tell you to stop your moping. Don't have a mentor? Good riddance. I doubt the last one was any good anyway."

Old December 7th, 2022, 06:46 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
Larkpaw

"Hunt... at night." Larkpaw stated bluntly, tone incredelous. She would never understand Clan cats. Couldn't they just learn how to hunt in broad daylight and apply it to nighttime as well? Eh, Lark wasn't going to question it. It'd just be a waste of her time. "Nevermind that. But once you get your battle training done, perhaps you and I could have a spar. That's the most I can do for you. That, and to tell you to stop your moping. Don't have a mentor? Good riddance. I doubt the last one was any good anyway."

Cobwebpaw nodded "i'd like that, perhaps we could sometime" he dipped his head "well if you don't mind i think i'll slip out of Camp before my Aunt flips her lid with me again, but it was nice talking to you Larkpaw" with that the apprentice dissappeared from the elders den

Old December 7th, 2022, 06:50 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Larkpaw

Nodding mutely at Cobwebpaw's assent, Larkpaw said nothing as the tom thanked her, and then announced that he was to make his departure. Flicking her tail in a semblance of a wave, Lark suddenly realized something. "Apprentices aren't allowed to leave camp on their own..." She called after him, but trailed off after a few moments with a shrug. Oh well, it was his problem now. Lark couldn't do anything about it. With another shrug, she ducked out of the empty elders den.

Old February 13th, 2023, 07:02 PM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Rose
Pepperstrike settled into her nest in the elder's den, wincing at her aching scars. It was hard to believe she was the only elder left in Shadowclan. She still remembered the time when she was a kit, and would sneak off to the elders to pester them for stories. Speaking of stories, she wondered if Larkfire would be stopping by today.

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf