Today 10:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 25th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
(He doesn't have one yet, so its gonna be a NPC for now)

Skypaw nodded. "Mmhmm. She's over there." He mewed, pointing with his tail to a completely black cat except for a white paw and tail tip. "She's pretty nice."
Cherrypaw flicked her tail, "I've always wondered: what does rabbit taste like?"
Old July 25th, 2017, 10:49 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Raywood

Peachfuzz hated Gatherings.

For as long as he could remember, they had been polluted by the foul rats that called themselves leaders. The only promising leader he could recall was Timberstar, but that was before he abandoned StarClan and ShadowClan in favor of finding an outsider mate. At least he waited until Crimsonmoon perished to seek one, but .. Peachfuzz could not wrap his mind around replacing his partner. Losing Tinyfuzz would be devastating, he knew, and he did not think he could find another even if he wanted to. He could never want to. Tinyfuzz was his, forever and always.

The high ranks were abhorrent; too many of them were in denial and refused to listen to StarClan. She-cats had no place as leader and deputy, and medicine cats should only go to the crippled or sterile. This was not touching the cats who claimed they were not the gender they were born. Calling oneself a tom did not make them a tom. They were a she-cat, and they needed to be in the nursery where they belonged.

Peachfuzz was fortunate to have met Tinyfuzz. She was easily swayed into his beliefs, and he was quite fond of the small she-cat. There was no one he would rather be with. He glanced at his companion, nudging Tinyfuzz gently with his muzzle to obtain her attention before he moved to take a seat, beckoning her to do the same. While they waited for the Gathering to begin, there was no point in standing around.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; July 25th, 2017 at 10:58 PM.
Old July 25th, 2017, 11:16 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

@Lunacross

Although aware of her mate’s disdain for Gatherings, Tinyfuzz tended to enjoy them since it was different from her everyday life in the nursery - certainly, she wouldn’t give that up for anything, but walks around the territory could grow repetitive. Gatherings were interesting, a chance to see how the other Clans were faring. She liked to look at the warriors from rival Clans, however she didn’t dare go near anyone, preferring to stay with Peachfuzz. She felt safe with her beloved mate.

Catching her mate’s glance in her direction from her peripherals, Tinyfuzz peered back at him with an adoring gaze, a surge of affection rising within her. She took a seat beside him and instinctively shifted to press into his side, a faint purr erupting from her. To her, this was one step from bliss; it’d be better--more intimate, maybe--if they were alone here, because it was a lovely night. The weather was fair, not too hot, and it was a clear evening with only the periodic cloud.

“I like going out with you,” Tinyfuzz meowed softly after ensuring the Gathering itself hadn’t started yet, unsure if Peachfuzz would be alright with her interruption. It appeared the leaders had arrived, but they weren’t demanding attention from the cats yet. “Our walks are wonderful too,” she gushed, not wanting him to think she was unappreciative, “but I wish the territory was not so.. damp.” That was putting it mildly, really. The ShadowClan territory had seen more rainfall than ever recently, and it was becoming concerning.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; July 25th, 2017 at 11:16 PM.
Old July 25th, 2017, 11:27 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
Why not? )

Snowpaw sprinted into the Gathering, her white tail twitching with excitement. I can't believe I get to go again! The ShadowClan cat looked eagerly around, looking for another apprentice to talk to- after all, who'd want to just mingle with her own Clan? Why not go and talk to the other cats, that was what a Gathering was for, wasn't it? It was her fourth one, Aspenflash being quite generous with Snowpaw's behavior to let her come, and the she-cat enjoyed every moment of it. It was soooooo boring being cooped up in camp and doing normal training and duties all day.

She spotted an apprentice and ran over to them. "Hey! Is this your first Gathering? It's mine. Do you like it so far?" Snowpaw normally blabbed and most found it annoying, and she hoped this cat didn't. It might and dislike her for it, and that was one of the she's greatest fears- being disliked.
The WindClan apprentice jumped and turned to see another apprentice approaching them. They shifted uneasily, looking the stranger up and down with widened yellowish hues. This cat was definitely not from WindClan, although truthfully, neither was Midgepaw, they just lived there now. After a moment, the mottled black gray and white cat nodded, not entirely sire they were liking it so far. “I- I don't k- know. It's a- a lot of c- cats….” they meowed, trailing off after a moment. But mostly they feared ThunderClan, what with all of the fights and tension going on between ThunderClan and WindClan. It honestly scared the apprentice half to death, and they stuttered quite a bit more than they had a moon ago. Midgepaw usually stuttered, because of trauma, but around certain cats, they'd once been perfectly fine. But now? Now they almost always looked and sounded“D- do you l- like it?” half terrified.
Old July 25th, 2017, 11:37 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Post Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

The WindClan apprentice jumped and turned to see another apprentice approaching them. They shifted uneasily, looking the stranger up and down with widened yellowish hues. This cat was definitely not from WindClan, although truthfully, neither was Midgepaw, they just lived there now. After a moment, the mottled black gray and white cat nodded, not entirely sire they were liking it so far. “I- I don't k- know. It's a- a lot of c- cats….” they meowed, trailing off after a moment. But mostly they feared ThunderClan, what with all of the fights and tension going on between ThunderClan and WindClan. It honestly scared the apprentice half to death, and they stuttered quite a bit more than they had a moon ago. Midgepaw usually stuttered, because of trauma, but around certain cats, they'd once been perfectly fine. But now? Now they almost always looked and sounded“D- do you l- like it?” half terrified.
Snowpaw glanced warily at them. They seemed like they'd pounce on her for no apparent reason.. Their scared nature made her scared, too. "Yeah, it's pretty great," she murmured. "All of the Clan scents, mingling as one for the first time in a moon.. I find it quite spectacular that we keep the truce." Snow was only half-joking- a blind rabbit could see Blazingstar and Snowstar glaring at each other, struggling to maintain composure. Let's hope both of them succeed.

Snowpaw turned her attention back to them. They stuttured a lot... did it have to do with something they'd experienced in the past?

With a start the molly realized she'd already gotten used to the loud chatter and crowded grounds. "You'll get used to it, I think- I just did," she assured them.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 25th, 2017, 11:46 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

@Raywood

Purring gently as Tinyfuzz pressed into his side, Peachfuzz nuzzled her, his tail curling around hers to twine them together. Halestar had not joined the leaders on the Seastones, and the leaders that were there were bickering among themselves, so he was not bothered by his mate's interruption. Even if they were, he likely would not care-- the majority of the leaders did not deserve respect. They were Sinners in StarClan's Eyes.

"I enjoy going out with you too," he murmured. "Perhaps after the Gathering concludes, we can take another walk? The night is fair and we can see if we can find dryer ground." ShadowClan's territory was sodden, soaked by the heavy rainfall, and he was surprised the Clan had not been washed away. The soil could only hold so much water, and it was difficult to wade through the thick mud while on patrol.

Being with Tinyfuzz was one of his favorite things, and he was enjoying her presence. Nothing could beat the warmth of her body against his, and he affectionately rubbed his cheek against hers, breathing in her sweet scent.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; July 25th, 2017 at 11:46 PM.
Old July 25th, 2017, 11:46 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skypaw pricked his ears. "Hmm... Rabbit tastes kinda like a bird, but better." He shook his head. "I'm not sure on how to explain it." Skypaw shuffled his paws on the dirt. "Ummm... Meet me at the border after the gathering so you could try a rabbit maybe..." He sighed. "Look, I get it if you don't want to eat a Rabbit, but you were curious.... So I thought..." Skypaw flattened his ears in embarrassment and looked at his paws. There we go! I made a fool of myself!

Character Site

Old July 26th, 2017, 12:01 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Wavesplash, riled up from her chat with the ShadowClan tom, sat down and groomed her ruffled fur. She did smirk, though, seeing his shock. She swiped her tongue against her paw, putting softly, though still shaking with fury.

[ OPEN!! ]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 26th, 2017, 02:32 AM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Forestfur inclined her head towards the arriving RiverClan. The cats were fashionably late; Perhaps to show that they had something better to do? She wondered. It was odd for the clan to arrive so late. As she remembered from former gatherings, Otterstar-- and even Bucknight, if you considered him a leader-- were on time to gatherings. She didn't remember the time that Fallowstar was leader, though from the elders' stories, she was a great leader, always considerate of other clans. Russetstar on the other hand seemed oddly different than what Forestfur could remember of the other leaders. He seemed not to care about how he looked to the other clans.
The she-cat listened intently to the leaders, twitching her tail at the murmurs of the cats around her. Forestfur tried to smooth her fluffy brown fur; Inconsiderate! She mentally yowled; these cats had no right to be talking among themselves under StarClan's moon. They'll make friends from other clans and then hesitate in battle. We're not meant to have friends in other clans. That was the way Forestfur always viewed the gatherings; a way that will end on cat's life or another. That was why Forestfur never talked another cat at a gathering, partially because she wanted to hear the news, and also to keep to the code.
As tension rose in the air, Forestfur twitched her ears. What sort of problems were ThunderClan and WindClan having? Was it serious enough to start a war? Well, Forestfur considered, It was just one life-- though every life is important-- Blazingstar can't start something huge out of it, can he?
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:46 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Springwind tilted his head, though his fur continued to stand on end as he watched this tom. Hunterpaw had called him over, and therefore Springwind decided to remain calm and friendly, but his ears stayed on alert. Yes, they were at a gathering. Peaceful auras would surround them for the night being, but still. There were always those one cats that loved to brew up trouble.

The tom smiled towards Foxthorn, flicking his ears as he done so. So far, he seemed friendly enough-- for a Thunderclan cat. "Foxthorn," Springwind gave him a curt nod. "I'm Springwind." He introduced himself, puffing out his chest as if to say this proudly. "You two know each other?" He asked, clearing his throat as he stared at the other tom for a second.

Then his eyes trailed the other cats, the other clans rather than his own. Though he was loyal to his own clan, he did enjoy the little times when he would get to know the other clans. Soaking in their scents, getting to know who they were. Although, this would only be for a short while. The confusing thing about that is the fact that during gathering they were all meant to be friends, but after the gathering? Enemies once more. "How are things going in Thunderclan?" He asked. It was the most easiest question to ask. He didn't know much about this tom, but he imagined him to be friendly. Hunterpaw knew him more than he did though.
Foxthorn grinned brightly, his fluffy black and ginger tail flicking. "ThunderClan's great!" He purred out enthusiastically. "Seems a lot of trouble brewing between us and WindClan though. Oh, who cares?" Foxthorn stuck his tongue out toward his Clanmates, albeit playfully before turning back to Springwind and Hunterpaw. "Tonight's a night of peace anyway. No use dwelling on the silly stuff our leaders start, eh?"

"Couldn't have said it better myself." Hunterpaw purred, amusement sparkling through his brown eyes. To Springwind, the apprentice added, "Yeah, this is Foxy. He was one of my friends in ThunderClan. Kinda like a brother." He chuckled lightly, hitting Foxthorn lightly on the side of his face with his tail-tip. "Even though he is a bit fox-brained." He grinned. "Where's Splashy?"

"Nice one." Foxthorn batted his tail away, gently cuffing the apprentice over the ears as he did. "Oh, Splashheart is in RiverClan now." He angled his ears toward the RiverClan cats. "Playing pranks on the otter-cats with her mate and kits." A small chuckle escaped him. This Tom always seemed to be in a great mood, didnt he? "We still see her often. I dont know if she's here, she might've left someone with the kits. I havent gotten around to the RiverClan cats yet." He smirked. "I save them for last. They never let me leave."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Closed Thread