Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Katty Krueger
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:39 AM
[ p ] Evening Skies |...
by paedyn
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:37 AM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Streamtail
Today 07:37 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Aroogi
Today 07:36 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2019, 03:26 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Turned Tides

(both open!)

(RiverClan) There had really only been one thing that Heatherfur had been dreading since the start of her taking over the Peacemaker rallies; the inevitable battle between themselves and those who still wished for power. It was something the feline understood well with her history as a warrior, but now with her paws firmly on the path of a medicine cat, she found it hard to logically explain why a fight was necessary - especially in the middle of such a harsh leaf-bare. Nonetheless, she had made a promise to her fellow Peacemakers that she would stand with them in the fight - and stand by RiverClan's rightful claim to their territory, their home. "Oh, StarClan. I've always put my faith in you," she mewed under her breath, claws sliding out from their sheaths. "Please don't prove me wrong with this battle." With a startling yowl, the light brown tabby launched herself into the array, ears drawn back and bottom lip curled, seeking out any cat who dared to think that this was the only way of solving things. If they want a fight, I'll give them one, she thought with a hiss, weaving in an out of the mass of cats who were already entangled in their own battles.

(WindClan) Running in behind the pack of warriors led by Blazingstar, Jaybreeze's paws skimmed over the muddy terrain, his yellow eyes focused ahead on driving RiverClan back. He'd struggled with this decision the past few days, but after feeling guilty over his talks with Kestrelflight the tom knew he had to re-prove his loyalty to WindClan - if only to himself. A snarl left his lips as he sprang into the fray, his claws seeking out any RiverClan cat he could manage to get ahold of.
Old January 6th, 2019, 03:50 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
(both open!)

(RiverClan) There had really only been one thing that Heatherfur had been dreading since the start of her taking over the Peacemaker rallies; the inevitable battle between themselves and those who still wished for power. It was something the feline understood well with her history as a warrior, but now with her paws firmly on the path of a medicine cat, she found it hard to logically explain why a fight was necessary - especially in the middle of such a harsh leaf-bare. Nonetheless, she had made a promise to her fellow Peacemakers that she would stand with them in the fight - and stand by RiverClan's rightful claim to their territory, their home. "Oh, StarClan. I've always put my faith in you," she mewed under her breath, claws sliding out from their sheaths. "Please don't prove me wrong with this battle." With a startling yowl, the light brown tabby launched herself into the array, ears drawn back and bottom lip curled, seeking out any cat who dared to think that this was the only way of solving things. If they want a fight, I'll give them one, she thought with a hiss, weaving in an out of the mass of cats who were already entangled in their own battles.

(WindClan) Running in behind the pack of warriors led by Blazingstar, Jaybreeze's paws skimmed over the muddy terrain, his yellow eyes focused ahead on driving RiverClan back. He'd struggled with this decision the past few days, but after feeling guilty over his talks with Kestrelflight the tom knew he had to re-prove his loyalty to WindClan - if only to himself. A snarl left his lips as he sprang into the fray, his claws seeking out any RiverClan cat he could manage to get ahold of.

Scarfang stood up, hoping the small black cat would be okay in StarClan. He rolled the cat underneath the bows of the log, and nuzzled him. "I'm sure he would be Ravenpaw..." He whispered. "StarClan will honor you too, stay safe in the stars..". He took one look back and sighed. This battle was too harsh. A cat, barely an apprentice had been killed. And for what? So we could keep our home? The other clans didn't have to fight RiverClan, and his chest burned with fury. I will avenge you Ravenpaw, I will take out ANY cat that tries to stop RiverClan... He ran back into the battle, paws skimming the ground as yowls rang around him and the thump of bodies could be heard. He saw a lithe WindClan tom and growled, slamming into him like a swooping hawk, driving his claws into his flank. "Hey, rabbitchaser!" Scarfang hissed, "Ready to fight?"

(Scarfang is RiverClan and pls do NOT kill him!) @Mauve and @Sagittarius !!

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!

Last edited by Aroogi; January 6th, 2019 at 03:59 PM.
Old January 6th, 2019, 05:14 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"]
The battle was in full force, his pelt was ruffled, tufts of fur were everywhere. This wasn't how he wanted things to go. No one could've predicted this. Blazingstar was unaware of his deputy's presence until claws met his fur and skin. A screech of fury left his throat as he twisted to see who it was. Golden hues widened in shock as he caught a glimpse of the deputy. "What are you doing?!" He spoke loudly, attempting to shake the deputy off, assuming that he had clung onto his pelt. "I'm your leader!"

@Static

[this is short lol]
Crowmask was thrown off of the leader, hitting the ground with a thud. The deputy quickly stood up, not wanting to get pinned down, knowing that Blazingstar would have an advantage if he let that happen. Crowmask was in a defensive position now, watching Blazingstar for any signs of movement. In his eyes, a fiery rage burned instead of their usual calmness. ¨Do you really not remember anything?¨ Crowmask asked. ¨A leader is supposed to value their whole clan. You never even valued your 'friend' though!¨ Crowmask hissed coldly. He watched closely for Blazingstar's reaction. He expected something along the lines of shock or anger, but he would not be surprised if the leader had no idea what he was talking about. Blazingstar had buried their past friendship this whole time, but that did not mean Crowmask had forgotten. He remembered it crystal clear though.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 6th, 2019, 07:01 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Scarfang stood up, hoping the small black cat would be okay in StarClan. He rolled the cat underneath the bows of the log, and nuzzled him. "I'm sure he would be Ravenpaw..." He whispered. "StarClan will honor you too, stay safe in the stars..". He took one look back and sighed. This battle was too harsh. A cat, barely an apprentice had been killed. And for what? So we could keep our home? The other clans didn't have to fight RiverClan, and his chest burned with fury. I will avenge you Ravenpaw, I will take out ANY cat that tries to stop RiverClan... He ran back into the battle, paws skimming the ground as yowls rang around him and the thump of bodies could be heard. He saw a lithe WindClan tom and growled, slamming into him like a swooping hawk, driving his claws into his flank. "Hey, rabbitchaser!" Scarfang hissed, "Ready to fight?"

(Scarfang is RiverClan and pls do NOT kill him!) @Mauve and @Sagittarius !!
(Please be sure to RP in a way where it gives my character a chance to react! ^^)

The thunder of battle roared in Jaybreeze's ears, making it hard to distinguish between the cries of battle and the cries of pain. He had faith in his fellow WindClanners that they could handle themselves, and knew that when this all came to a close they would be able to go back to Oriolepaw to get patched up. It was in this thought that he felt a ball roll into him, claws shooting towards his flank. The tom hissed and spun away, watching with narrowed yellow eyes as his attackers claws barely missed his flank. "Coward!" he spat, jerking himself away from Scarfang and turning to face the warrior. The familiar smell of RiverClan rolled off of him in waves, and Jaybreeze took this as a sign for redemption. "Why don't you fight me like a warrior?" he growled, advancing on Scarfang with a flicking tail tip. Without much warning, the gray tom sprang towards his opponent, darting side to side before settling on the right, attempting to drag his left foreclaw across Scarfang's flank, letting out a hiss of disdain.
Old January 6th, 2019, 07:22 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by XllamaX View Post
"Yeah! I'm fine!" The black she-cat replied. Berrypaw didn't like to share her emotions as they made her feel weak. The young apprentice still scanning the area for Darktouch. "Umm, have you seen a dark tom? with amber blue eyes?" A burning sensation in her throat began to erupt with worry making her voice break "Its just I haven't seen him in a while." She meowed
Kiwipaw looked at the apprentice sympathetically. "No, I haven't seen him. Sorry" She mewed. She didn't want to push the apprentice deeper into her feeling, because she could sense it was making her uncomfortable. "I can help you look for him, if you'd like" She offered.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 6th, 2019, 07:28 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
(Please be sure to RP in a way where it gives my character a chance to react! ^^)

The thunder of battle roared in Jaybreeze's ears, making it hard to distinguish between the cries of battle and the cries of pain. He had faith in his fellow WindClanners that they could handle themselves, and knew that when this all came to a close they would be able to go back to Oriolepaw to get patched up. It was in this thought that he felt a ball roll into him, claws shooting towards his flank. The tom hissed and spun away, watching with narrowed yellow eyes as his attackers claws barely missed his flank. "Coward!" he spat, jerking himself away from Scarfang and turning to face the warrior. The familiar smell of RiverClan rolled off of him in waves, and Jaybreeze took this as a sign for redemption. "Why don't you fight me like a warrior?" he growled, advancing on Scarfang with a flicking tail tip. Without much warning, the gray tom sprang towards his opponent, darting side to side before settling on the right, attempting to drag his left foreclaw across Scarfang's flank, letting out a hiss of disdain.
Scarfang hissed as his enemies claw pierced his flank, and he deftly darted to the side with a grunt. "I don't know if you noticed, dung-eater," He snarled, advancing forward a pace. "But I am a warrior. I just watched an innocent WindClan apprentice, barely out of kithood himself, DIE, and I could do nothing!" His tail lashing, he growled. "This battle is foolish! What does it prove?! That all the clans are strong enough to drive a fellow clan out against StarClan's will?" Hissing, he drew back his lips in a defiant snarl. "I won't loose to a rabbit-chaser!" Flinging himself forward quickly, he gracefully landed at Jay's side, flashing his claws toward his flank then leaping for his back to try to wrestle him to the ground.

@Mauve !!

Character Site

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old January 6th, 2019, 07:32 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The battle raged on around them, the whole of Riverclan's old territory erupting into a sea of yowls shrieks of furry and pain. Claws flashed and blood spattered the ground like red water droplets in a drizzle. Around him, his clanmates, his old apprentices, cats he had healed, fought for their lives and their clan. The old tom had to dig his claws into the ground to keep himself from tearing out there and raking the first enemy warrior his saw. His fur bristled until he was twice his size and he grit his teeth so hard, he thought they might shatter in his mouth. "Do not move unless it's to get out of the fray!" he said, as much to Ringpaw as to himself. He knew he wouldn't last in a battle, not now, especially having just barely recovered from an illness.

I have too much to do... I have to teach Ringpaw how to heal for Skyclan. I have to teach her to hold her own in a battle. I can't go out there. I can't go to Starclan yet...

Inhaling painfully, hiding the sob he was sniffling, he growled to his apprentice again. "This is the worst part... don't give in...Skyclan needs you."
Ringpaw watched with wide, hollow eyes as she spectated the horror unfolding. Cats, her clanmates, cats she had grown fond of no matter how rude or grumpy- they were charging in without fear. Opening her mouth to scream, no sound came out as the first cat, a lithe shecat, leapt up out of the fray to pounce on a Skyclan member. Ringpaw cringed in fear and disgust as she watched the violence break out, the thundering roar of pawsteps and screeching ringing in her ears even more than her voices had. Even more than the wails of the Fallenstar fish had. Even more than the whistling of thunder crackling. This was a thousand times worse than anything she had ever experienced. She closed her eyes and turned to Shinefang, her ears pinned to her head as she tried to block out the sounds. When a younger cat wailed, Ringpaw’s eyes snapped open and she scanned the crowds surging for a familiar pelt. It wasn’t her friend. Sighing, she tried to resist running into the fray to find Raccoonpaw and drag her out. Or even anyone she had shared a den with, she couldn’t imagine one of the young apprentices darting in like warriors, risking their lives. She wanted to cry and fight and scream.
“I won’t.” She swore, her voice breaking.
When Shinefang continued, his voice snapping in half and sniffling erupting, she looked over in concern. He looked like he was about to cry, and Ringpaw felt her heart burst. He knew every one of these cats by name, some as close as brothers and sisters and sons and daughters would have been to him, and she could feel the hot tears arising.
“It’ll be alright.” she tried to say soothingly, but her eyes said otherwise. But she had never healed these cats, or watched them grow up. Or viewed their training progress, or led them along hard parts in life. She couldn’t say she knew what he was feeling, because she didn’t. She wouldn’t be able to sympathize. “We won’t lose anyone, not with us here.” She reassured quietly, before wrenching her gaze back to the battle, her heart trying to not burst out of her chest.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; January 6th, 2019 at 07:34 PM.
Old January 6th, 2019, 07:33 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwipaw looked at the apprentice sympathetically. "No, I haven't seen him. Sorry" She mewed. She didn't want to push the apprentice deeper into her feeling, because she could sense it was making her uncomfortable. "I can help you look for him, if you'd like" She offered.
Cascadepaw blinked at the two she-cats. Berrypaw had said something about a black tom with blueish-amber eyes. Had he seen him? He shook his head. "Yeah, sorry Berrypaw, I haven't seen him either." As Kiwi offered to help search, he got up and puffed out his chest in a fake show of confidence, while in reality, his heart was pounding and his head rang with the cries and yowls of battle. "I'll help you too.." He mewed. He looked around, "Where do we start looking?"

@XllamaX @Lilyfur2

Character Site

Old January 6th, 2019, 07:36 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Cascadepaw blinked at the two she-cats. Berrypaw had said something about a black tom with blueish-amber eyes. Had he seen him? He shook his head. "Yeah, sorry Berrypaw, I haven't seen him either." As Kiwi offered to help search, he got up and puffed out his chest in a fake show of confidence, while in reality, his heart was pounding and his head rang with the cries and yowls of battle. "I'll help you too.." He mewed. He looked around, "Where do we start looking?"

@XllamaX @Lilyfur2
"Well, we know he's in the battle, right Berrypaw? And we know he's a dark tom without an apprentice by his side, cause Berrypaw's over here" Kiwipaw clarified. "But first we need to know where to look. Where did you last see him, Berrypaw?" She asked eagerly. We can do this!

@XllamaX
@Flippaw

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 6th, 2019, 07:52 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
"Well, we know he's in the battle, right Berrypaw? And we know he's a dark tom without an apprentice by his side, cause Berrypaw's over here" Kiwipaw clarified. "But first we need to know where to look. Where did you last see him, Berrypaw?" She asked eagerly. We can do this!

@XllamaX
@Flippaw
Cascadepaw looked downward. Ravenfrost would want me to fight.. Backing up, he mewed, "Guys....I've gotta...go... see you later." Without waiting for a response, he dashed into the battle blindly, running swiftly like he was swimming in a river.

@Branch of Life @Lilyfur2 @XllamaX

Character Site

Closed Thread