Flayng Training
Last post by Hound
Yesterday 10:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2020, 03:57 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

"I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN AT MOONHIGH," roared Cloudburst, his anger not directed at Birdchatter but at the ShadowClan cats who'd unexpectedly flooded into their camp. "I KNEW we couldn't trust that rat! FOXDUNG!" Fury had bubbled in him over the entire ordeal, and he was ready to unleash it on some poor frog-hearted sap that unwittingly crossed his path. A strained breath heaved out of him. "Come on, boi, we're doing this for ThunderClan!" Cloudburst motioned with his tail toward a ShadowClanner who'd just taken down one of their own, and he was seething, pelt prickling for Sweetsong. "I'LL KILL YOU!" Cloudburst charged forward in hopes Birdchatter was behind him, claws outstretched and teeth bared, eyes slitted. He hoped to land on his shoulders so he could slash the hell out of his chest and throat.

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; April 15th, 2020 at 03:58 PM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

"It wasn't my decision," Foxpudge told her gently, "but I will stand by my leader's choice. Duskstar chose to.. call off the alliance, and Icestar is making a statement about turning against her." Besides, the only reason why he was here was to support his new Clan-- it wasn't personal. "I'm not going to fight you.. if you want to be locked in combat I would suggest seeking out a cat closer to your age."

[ @Silvershadow9 ]
"Oh," Moonpaw mumbled, confused. She retreated from the warrior, abandoning her fight, and glanced around the clearing, wondering if she could help anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
(Anyone with minor injuries, head to Frostpaw!)

Frostpaw dashed around the clearing, a packet of herbs swinging in her jaws. "Anyone hurt?!" Her eyes darted around the clearing. The air was thick with the smell of blood, and Frostpaw felt her paw splash into some of the sticky stuff. Why did Icestar have to start a battle?
Moonpaw spotted Frostpaw, who had a bunch of herbs dangling from her jaws. She bounded towards the other apprentice. "Can I help?" Moonpaw offered, "I'm pretty useless on the battlefield anyways."
Old April 15th, 2020, 04:01 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

This was his chance! he yowled at a Thunderclan cat and attacked.

@S-oft
Old April 15th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJtheWarr10r View Post
Bloodtooth tried to race away from all the fighting. So many thoughts were coming to his head. Looking back, he continued to run with all his speed. So he didn't notice when he ran into a she-cat. "Hey, watch where you're..." He snarled, but Bloodtooth was abruptly cut off as he stared at the cat. She was a lot bigger than he was. Even though the black tom was absolutely terrified, he would fight. Bloodtooth leaped up, aiming a slice on the she-cat's muzzle.
The smell of blood, the sound of yowling, the fur flying, oh it got the good ole heart pumping. Rootstone was nearly drooling at the possibility of ripping a Shadowclan cat to shreds, she was nearly ready to shove her way into some other cat's battle when there was a sudden weight slamming into her chest. The she-cat didn't so much as move, it was like running into a brick wall, a tree even. Turning her head, the brown spotted she-cat locked eyes with Bloodtooth. He smelled of Shadowclan, marshy and putrid to her noes. 'Perfect,' she thought, her pupils dilating in bliss as she let the warrior leap and slice at her muzzle, his claw coming away with her blood. She didn't even feel it. Instead, she surged forward, aiming for a fullbody tackle that would likely knock the wind out of the black tom if he didn't manage to avoid the rushing train of a she-cat. "You'll be a bloody pulp by the time I'm done with you, the crows won't even be able to pick your bones!" To say that Rootstone was scary in battle was an understatement.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 15th, 2020, 04:07 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
Duskstar's lips pulled into a smirk as she watched blood drip above the ShadowClan leader's eye, though her pride could not last long as she was attacked once more. Claws tore at her lower lip, allowing the irony tang of her own blood to seep into her mouth. She hissed and quickly dodged out of the way of Icestar's weight, spinning on her paws and letting her paw flash out, aiming to slice down Icestar's flank. Once doing so, she leaped up, twisting in the air to cover her belly as she tried to jump over the other she-cat.
Icestar hissed and whirled around as the lithe ThunderClan leader skillfully dodged her attack. The black she-cat used her hind paws to kick outward at Duskstar once she felt her claws snag into her ragged pelt. Managing to pull herself free of the talons, she was able to regain her bearings in time to see Duskstar leap into the air. She could take advantage of this.

While the torbie soared above her, Icestar launched herself upwards, aiming to wrap her front paws around the leader and send her crashing to the ground, like plucking a bird out of the air.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 15th, 2020, 04:08 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
The smell of blood, the sound of yowling, the fur flying, oh it got the good ole heart pumping. Rootstone was nearly drooling at the possibility of ripping a Shadowclan cat to shreds, she was nearly ready to shove her way into some other cat's battle when there was a sudden weight slamming into her chest. The she-cat didn't so much as move, it was like running into a brick wall, a tree even. Turning her head, the brown spotted she-cat locked eyes with Bloodtooth. He smelled of Shadowclan, marshy and putrid to her noes. 'Perfect,' she thought, her pupils dilating in bliss as she let the warrior leap and slice at her muzzle, his claw coming away with her blood. She didn't even feel it. Instead, she surged forward, aiming for a fullbody tackle that would likely knock the wind out of the black tom if he didn't manage to avoid the rushing train of a she-cat. "You'll be a bloody pulp by the time I'm done with you, the crows won't even be able to pick your bones!" To say that Rootstone was scary in battle was an understatement.
He felt the warm blood touch his claws, and before he could land, Bloodtooth was knocked out of the air. He hit the ground and wheezed for a while. He heard her words, but payed no attention to them. He stood up, knees wobbling. "Need help..." He managed to squeeze out a yowl. It sounded like he was calling for something. He lept toward Rootstone and tried to claw her ears.
Old April 15th, 2020, 04:09 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Beau ]

Alarm shot through Buckbranch when Cormorantpaw roped him into a sudden hug. Squeezing the young tom back, he whispered, "I don't plan on getting killed for a long, long time, kiddo."
He watched Cormorantpaw go into the nursery to make sure his apprentice actually made it this time, and then he turned and threw himself back into the fray. He lashed out at the nearest ShadowClan cat he could find, digging his claws deep into their shoulder and trying to pull them down.

[ Buckbranch is OPEN to ShC ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 15th, 2020, 04:13 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Cloudsky ]

She tried to turn her head away, but she was too slow. His claws struck her in the cheek and she pulled back with a hiss of pain, then paused to give him a bewildered look. "You're sorry?" she blustered. Confusion quickly gave way to fury, and her eyes blazed with it. "If you were sorry, you wouldn't be here!" The silver she-cat lunged forward, claws outstretched and aiming for his throat. She didn't care if they caught or not - as long as she drew this invader's blood.
"That's because Icestar killed Honeyleaf!" He meowed with tears flowing down his eyes. Her claws caught his throat a bit, and it stung both physically and emotionally.
"I have to be there for my mate, my kits!" He yowled angrily at the ignorant she-cat. He aimed to strike her on the side hard enough to bleed, but not enough to kill her.
Old April 15th, 2020, 04:20 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Wot if they found out about her?" Birdchatter was curious about the events that played out that led to this. It seemed odd a warrior would warn the Clan about a later attack only for it to happen soon after..

At Cloudcoo's call, Birdchatter followed him back onto the battlefield and joined him in his assault on the ShadowClan cat. "Eyo, you're the asshole who attacked me!"

--

Falcondive hissed as a weight landed on his shoulders, and in an instant he was dropping into a roll to hopefully crush the cat on his back.

Unfortunately, that did leave his underside briefly exposed-- and he could feel sharp teeth briefly snap down on the soft portion of his stomach. Hissing, he wildly slashed out with his claws, feeling them connect somewhere on Birdchatter.

[ @Dipper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 15th, 2020, 04:21 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Talking Re: || The Ice Storm ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@Undertaker
Fleetwind dug his claws in the second he felt contact with flesh and cling to the bigger tom’s back as he tried to drag him off. “Get. Out. Of. Our. Territory!” He spoke haltingly as the momentum of the struggle to stay on Beastspark’s back forced breath pauses between the words. The snarl was evident in his tone despite the broken sentence and the tabby tom lifted a paw to scratch at his opponent’s face as he tried to grab hold of him and remove him from his back. Releasing his grip even the slightest amount was a mistake and Fleetwind soon found himself unlatched and flying through the air as Beastspark made contact with his skin and managed to drag the smaller brown tom from his perch. Fleetwind’s head hit the dirt with a jarring burst of pain and he groaned momentarily before scrambling to his paws and facing his opponent once more. There was no way he was going to let these cats storm into their camp and then allow this tom to get the better of him. This was Fleetwood’s home to protect and he would do so until his dying breath. Hissing furiously, Fleetwind used his namesake to his advantage and zigzagged in front of the other tom, hoping to use his speed to distract him before he broke the pattern and pulled himself forcefully across the small distance to lunge, claws flashing, for Beastspark’s shoulder with the intention of knocking him of balance- or at least tearing a good chunk out of him with his claws.
-
@Slushie
Cormorantpaw has started hyperventilating but part of him yowled from deep inside that he had to pull himself together. Before he knew it, he was being pushed toward the nursery and he looked up into Buckbranch’s eyes. The fear that had courses through him at the mention of that morning gave way to the fear of battle and Cormorantpaw felt himself coming back to reality. The mirage of a tiny limp body was replaced by a clearing that was anything but limp and the scent of kit blood that burned his nostrils changed to a wave of blood scent too mixed to even begin to discern where the nearest bleeding cat was. Cormorantpaw blinked are Buckbranch, his eyes more lucid than they’d been since his apprentice ceremony and cried, “don’t get killed, Buckbranch. Please don’t get killed.” With that, he stepped forward and hugged the older tom, his chin pressed firmly to his shoulder, and threw himself into the nursery.
-
@Mumble (I’m gonna clone Fleet for this cause I don’t have another TC warrior haha)
Fleetwind saw a Shadowclan warrior nearby and threw himself at her. He aimed his claws for Sagewhisker’s side and hissed, “go back to your own camp, fox heart!”

Sagewhisker swung her head to the side to see a shadowclan warrior leaping at her. She jumped to the side to try and dodge the attack, but his claws still raked her side, though it was shallower than she thought it'd be. She hissed at the warrior as her side throbbed in pain, blood dripping down her side. With adrenaline pumping through her vains, she growled, "you'll pay for that!" And lept at the tom, aiming to rake her claws across his face.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Closed Thread