Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:31 AM
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:25 AM
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:34 AM

Old February 28th, 2017, 09:29 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Genetic Mutations-or "Freaks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Nick was surprised as he saw her walking unsteadily towards him,she seemed somewhat calm compared to other times, his eyes opened wide as he saw her curl up near his feets, his rolled his eyes, should he pick her up? After all, if she wasn't gonna move on her own, he would have to, otherwise, they'd get killed, for sure. He thought a bit about how he would pick her up, but soon gave up and did so, picking her up bridal style before he started looking for an escape, he was silent in his movements, trying to keep as silent as possible, he sometimes gave Slice a glance to see what she was doing, soon coming to a halt when he heard a few voices, he looked around, a worried look on his face.
(Yeah...She's gonna be useless until she's hungry again. Sorry! ^^')
The lizard girl had her arms tucked up close to her chest, and her eyes were closed contentedly as the tips of her tongue flickered slowly.
(I am SO drawing this!)
Old February 28th, 2017, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(Yeah...She's gonna be useless until she's hungry again. Sorry! ^^')
The lizard girl had her arms tucked up close to her chest, and her eyes were closed contentedly as the tips of her tongue flickered slowly.
(I am SO drawing this!)
(How nice! ^^')
He continued making his way through the lab and soon found his only exit, which was guarded by many heavily armored humans, he grumbled some gibberish, he gazed at Slice, seeing that she wouldn't do anything, he started thinking about how he would get their attention, this was pratically impossible, he could try to knock them out, but there was, for the most part, the chance of him being shot, burned or whatever they would do to them.
(Oh?)
Old February 28th, 2017, 10:09 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
(How nice! ^^')
He continued making his way through the lab and soon found his only exit, which was guarded by many heavily armored humans, he grumbled some gibberish, he gazed at Slice, seeing that she wouldn't do anything, he started thinking about how he would get their attention, this was pratically impossible, he could try to knock them out, but there was, for the most part, the chance of him being shot, burned or whatever they would do to them.
(Oh?)
(.....shove the sleepy and adorably groggy Slice at them. They'll be super freaked out and then confused as to why she's not trying to instantly kill them...Or they'll just take this chance to shoot her up--What if their objective isn't to kill them, but restrain them and put them back in cells? Then they might try to gently approach slice and Nick can thwack 'em when they get near, They might shoot her with tranquilizers, not that that will make much difference, and--......I'm sorry I get like this sometimes with plotlines...Actually it's worse with plotlines but eh whatever nevermind )
Slice churred sleepily, shifting her torso towards the warmth.(Nick's chest)
Old February 28th, 2017, 10:53 PM

Quote:
(.....shove the sleepy and adorably groggy Slice at them. They'll be super freaked out and then confused as to why she's not trying to instantly kill them...Or they'll just take this chance to shoot her up--What if their objective isn't to kill them, but restrain them and put them back in cells? Then they might try to gently approach slice and Nick can thwack 'em when they get near, They might shoot her with tranquilizers, not that that will make much difference, and--......I'm sorry I get like this sometimes with plotlines...Actually it's worse with plotlines but eh whatever nevermind )
Slice churred sleepily, shifting her torso towards the warmth.(Nick's chest)
Nick gasped slightly as she shifted towards his chest, getting the guards' attention, he mentally slapped himself and quickly spun around, getting ready to slam the man with his powerful tail, he waited a few seconds and immediatly as he saw the guard, spun around, hitting him hard enough on the head to get him unconscious, he then heard the pther guard approaching, frowning, that trick wouldn't work twice... Glancing down at Slice, he thought for a bit, trying to come with a new idea.

Last edited by Gone; March 1st, 2017 at 11:20 AM.
Old February 28th, 2017, 11:21 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Nick gasped slightly as she shifted towards his chest, getting the guards' attention, he mentally slapped himself and quickly spun around, getting ready to slam the man with his powerful tail, he waited a few sexonds and immediatly as he saw the guard, spun around, hitting him hard enough on the head to get him unconscious, he then heard the pther guard approaching, frowning, that trick wouldn't work twice... Glancing down at Slice, he thought for a bit, trying to come with a new idea.
(Sorry!)
(.......growl at him.)
Slice drew her knees up, trying to curl into a ball.
Old March 1st, 2017, 01:37 PM

Quote:
(Sorry!)
(.......growl at him.)
Slice drew her knees up, trying to curl into a ball.
(How does a shark growl..? ô.o I won't post anything 'cause I'm out of ideas...))
Old March 1st, 2017, 06:54 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
(How does a shark growl..? ô.o I won't post anything 'cause I'm out of ideas...))
Bare your teeth and say "RAHH!" deep in your throat, or snap at them like you're trying to eat them.)
(Oh, and I drew Slice! When I showed the picture to my dad, His first reaction was: "The heck is that?" And then later he said I should work on schoolwork instead of drawing "Non-boobified hairless lizard chicks")
Old March 1st, 2017, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Bare your teeth and say "RAHH!" deep in your throat, or snap at them like you're trying to eat them.)
(Oh, and I drew Slice! When I showed the picture to my dad, His first reaction was: "The heck is that?" And then later he said I should work on schoolwork instead of drawing "Non-boobified hairless lizard chicks")
As the man finally showed his face, he was greeted by 'THE glare', Nick looked ready to pounce on his prey, the guard just looked at him, eyes wide before his gaze landed on Slice, he quickly backed up and aimed a gun at the two, but soon enough, the shark ran forward and pushed the man against the wall, he sure would've needed Slice's help right now, with his free hand, he firmly slapped her.
(What? xD)
Old March 1st, 2017, 07:23 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
As the man finally showed his face, he was greeted by 'THE glare', Nick looked ready to pounce on his prey, the guard just looked at him, eyes wide before his gaze landed on Slice, he quickly backed up and aimed a gun at the two, but soon enough, the shark ran forward and pushed the man against the wall, he sure would've needed Slice's help right now, with his free hand, he firmly slapped her.
(What? xD)
(That is what he said. .....and Nick may want to run.)
Slice's head jerked and she stirred groggily from her food-induced stupor. Her eyes were still dilated, and she let out a long, low hisssssss......
(Wait, is he holding her still or did he drop her?)
Old March 1st, 2017, 07:29 PM

Quote:
(That is what he said. .....and Nick may want to run.)
Slice's head jerked and she stirred groggily from her food-induced stupor. Her eyes were still dilated, and she let out a long, low hisssssss......
(Wait, is he holding her still or did he drop her?)
Nick smiled as he heard her hiss, he placed her onto her feets. "Can you help me, for the love of god!" He said, the guard starting to struggle more than ever as he heard the shark speak.
(He was holding her.)