Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The saddest death in...
Last post by Beaan
Today 03:54 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:54 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 03:53 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 03:52 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:52 PM

Old May 11th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

Paws tucked softly under his chest, he let out a breath, eyes still focused on the lilies around him. The moggy shifted as the warm sun felt even hotter on his brown pelt, and he slowly pushed himself onto his haunches. He was still bothered, but felt slightly better as he breathed in the blooms. The strong scent of the blossoms was enough to mask the faint scent of WindClan and rogue from reaching his tongue, taking a deep inhale and exhaling as he closed his eyes.
After what seemed like hours- days maybe, he reopened his eyes, before lazily standing up and creeping out of the patch of flowers, shaking out his pelt and taking a deep inhale in an effort to wake himself. Just relaxing in the blossoms had made him tired. The warrior wanted to go back home to shove his face into his nest and sleep all day, but the beautiful summer sky kept him under the clouds. Kestrelberry froze, the scent of rogue fresh on his tastebuds. He looking around, ears flat before shyly calling out.
"Um... Hi.?"
Frogspirit was able to walk a few more paces before he was suddenly stopped in his tracks by a voice. At first, he lowered his body to the ground, almost completely flat. The scent was growing stronger now. It was obvious the cat was closer than he had first expected, though the new tall grass was in the way. He could barely see over it when he was stalking. Sure, if he stood up, he'd be able to peer right over it, but he didn't dare in that moment. The scent was oddly familiar and it took Frog a few moments to realize who it was. It's just that medicine cat! he thought to himself before debating whether to show himself or not. It's probably better since I'm so close to the border. I don't need the clans on my tail, he decided before allowing his legs to stretch. Slowly, the black and white tom stood up and peered over the grass. Kestrelberry was right there. A few tail-lengths away from him. "H-hey..." he replied lowly. His ears were half laid back and his unease could be felt in waves. He wasn't used to the company of cats anymore so having a clan cat here was odd to him. Though, he couldn't hide forever.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 12th, 2017, 03:22 AM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Speed against wits pretty much summed up how a fight between the two went. Though ShadowClan was a scary Clan, he did believe that they had some good in them. The old leader had scared him even more then Singenight, and that was quite a bit; considering, after all, the Savannah had been a frightening and indimidating figure. Some had respected and accepted him for who he was. Some had respected but not accepted. Obsidiansky had kept his head down and maw shut. A cowardly move, but one that had kept him alive. Bravery was worth nothing if you weren't alive to keep others safe with it. And besides! What would have happened to all the cats who cared about him-- who he cared about? They could easily have been killed as well. "I... don't know. It would depend on the cat, some are stronger and rely on their strength. The stereotypes the Clans have been given don't necessarily mean that every cat in the Clan is that way. So hey, maybe you'll be the first to make up your own tricks!" Obsidiansky was glad that Rainpaw seemed to be warming up to him. It was going pretty well. Perhaps this would work out just fine after all.[/CENTER]
His yellow eyes were wide with interest as he listened. "I just might do that." He was already thinking of many ways to disarm an opponent. Sand. Sand right in the eyes. Rainpaw remained at Obsidiansky's side though he continued to examine the Windclan and Shadowclan border. "Anything else I need to know?" The young tom wanted to get the whole patrol over with so they could get on with the exciting part of training.

Last edited by ConfusedCas; May 12th, 2017 at 03:22 AM.
Old May 30th, 2017, 11:41 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Coldhearted didn't know why he entered into the border at Shadowclan and...what was that in the distance? the tom huffed. The unprotected windclan that made their home the moors. Coldhearted would never understand why about how those cats could live visibly and worried free. He preferred the darkness of the shadows. Especially the breezy days when the wind made comfort to his fur. But, he still didn't know why he ran all the way here. Or, why he ran at all. That tom should had been lucky that Coldhearted didn't deliver a deathly blow. The ginger and white tom didn't want to be seen as a murderer. Especially as one of his own clan mates. Sure, he was blunt, somewhat harsh, but he still had a heart. One that was hard to crack the stone, but it was still there. It was beating. As he sat down, allowing his tail to limply cover his paws, he noticed the small aching of his back; small drips of blood was trailing down it. Another scar he would add to his collection. It didn't bother him at all, so he left it alone for the blood to dry out itself.

In the distance, the tom's ears perked. He could faintly here a voice all too well. One that was calling his name. One that he told to stay away. A stubborn she cat she was! "Oh, great." He growled, sarcastically and debated whether he would show himself or allow her to find him.

@Bella~
Old May 30th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Coldhearted didn't know why he entered into the border at Shadowclan and...what was that in the distance? the tom huffed. The unprotected windclan that made their home the moors. Coldhearted would never understand why about how those cats could live visibly and worried free. He preferred the darkness of the shadows. Especially the breezy days when the wind made comfort to his fur. But, he still didn't know why he ran all the way here. Or, why he ran at all. That tom should had been lucky that Coldhearted didn't deliver a deathly blow. The ginger and white tom didn't want to be seen as a murderer. Especially as one of his own clan mates. Sure, he was blunt, somewhat harsh, but he still had a heart. One that was hard to crack the stone, but it was still there. It was beating. As he sat down, allowing his tail to limply cover his paws, he noticed the small aching of his back; small drips of blood was trailing down it. Another scar he would add to his collection. It didn't bother him at all, so he left it alone for the blood to dry out itself.

In the distance, the tom's ears perked. He could faintly here a voice all too well. One that was calling his name. One that he told to stay away. A stubborn she cat she was! "Oh, great." He growled, sarcastically and debated whether he would show himself or allow her to find him.

@Bella~
Cloverwhisker followed the tom'stom' s scent, which wasn't all. That hard since little drops of the Tom's blood left a trail. She was worried when she saw the blood though, she quickened her pace and called out again "Coldhearted!" Her fur bounced up and down in the air as she ran. She sighed, whay had he came all the way out here? He could have just stayed there and been fine. She became more cautious when approaching the border of the territory. Windclan, she shook her head. Windclan cats were nice enough.
Old May 30th, 2017, 01:19 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Cloverwhisker followed the tom'stom' s scent, which wasn't all. That hard since little drops of the Tom's blood left a trail. She was worried when she saw the blood though, she quickened her pace and called out again "Coldhearted!" Her fur bounced up and down in the air as she ran. She sighed, whay had he came all the way out here? He could have just stayed there and been fine. She became more cautious when approaching the border of the territory. Windclan, she shook her head. Windclan cats were nice enough.
Coldhearted flicked his ears, sighing. There she was, calling his name again. Couldn't she take the hint that he wanted to be alone at the moment. He snorted. Of course she wouldn't, so the tom stood up, and he turned around. He didn't notice the small drops of blood that coated his path. He couldn't have been bleeding that bad, could he? The wound didn't hurt that much, so he didn't need to see Daypaw about his wounds. He been through worst. He knew he would survive through all. He slowly made his way toward the she-cat's calls, and he saw her in the distance, her fur bouncing up and down as she ran towards his way. The tom tilted his head as he watched her. Sometimes he wondered about her. She was such a...annoying, yet caring feline that seemed to do no wrong. So, why of all cats is she finding herself dealing with him? The tom shook his head, but he continued towards her, walking at a slower pace before he stopped in front of her, towering above her with a dark look in his eyes. "Cloverwhisker don't you have any other cat to annoy?" He groaned, coming off harsh. But all honestly, inwardly he felt surprised, yet grateful that she disobeyed his intentions of wanting to be alone. Though he would never allow her to know this.
Old May 30th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

Coldhearted flicked his ears, sighing. There she was, calling his name again. Couldn't she take the hint that he wanted to be alone at the moment. He snorted. Of course she wouldn't, so the tom stood up, and he turned around. He didn't notice the small drops of blood that coated his path. He couldn't have been bleeding that bad, could he? The wound didn't hurt that much, so he didn't need to see Daypaw about his wounds. He been through worst. He knew he would survive through all. He slowly made his way toward the she-cat's calls, and he saw her in the distance, her fur bouncing up and down as she ran towards his way. The tom tilted his head as he watched her. Sometimes he wondered about her. She was such a...annoying, yet caring feline that seemed to do no wrong. So, why of all cats is she finding herself dealing with him? The tom shook his head, but he continued towards her, walking at a slower pace before he stopped in front of her, towering above her with a dark look in his eyes. "Cloverwhisker don't you have any other cat to annoy?" He groaned, coming off harsh. But all honestly, inwardly he felt surprised, yet grateful that she disobeyed his intentions of wanting to be alone. Though he would never allow her to know this.
She cam to a halt when he stopped in front of her "I am not annoying.." She protested before she shook her head "Can I look at your back? I followed a few drops of blood all the way here...are you sure you don't need to see Daypaw?" She asked sounding rather worried. He tail swished as she waited on an answer, she wore a worried expression. Her ears kept perked and she stayed on high alert since they were on the border now.

(Only imagine she gets hurt and almost does and that is when he realirealizes how much he loves her)
Old May 30th, 2017, 04:25 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
She cam to a halt when he stopped in front of her "I am not annoying.." She protested before she shook her head "Can I look at your back? I followed a few drops of blood all the way here...are you sure you don't need to see Daypaw?" She asked sounding rather worried. He tail swished as she waited on an answer, she wore a worried expression. Her ears kept perked and she stayed on high alert since they were on the border now.

(Only imagine she gets hurt and almost does and that is when he realirealizes how much he loves her)
Coldhearted snickered at her response. Perhaps she wasn't that annoying, but she was annoying enough in his opinion. A good type of annoying though. As she mentioned his back, the tom swiveled his head, but he couldn't see much of the caked blood dripping down. "There's nothing--you know what? Sure, why not." The ginger and white tom turned his back to her, straightening it out. "I don't need to see Daypaw." He growled lowly. Unknown to others, Coldhearted was quite afraid of getting sick. He hated the smell of herbs and the thought of being confined in the medicine cat's den. "I'll be alright. Okay." He pleaded towards her. The fact that she was worried about him, only softened him up a tad bit, yet made him feel the slightest bit of tension.

{That would be a bittersweet moment cx I could imagine that they have somewhat of an Mr Darcy and Emily relationship xD but a Clovey is growing on him! }
Old May 30th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

Coldhearted snickered at her response. Perhaps she wasn't that annoying, but she was annoying enough in his opinion. A good type of annoying though. As she mentioned his back, the tom swiveled his head, but he couldn't see much of the caked blood dripping down. "There's nothing--you know what? Sure, why not." The ginger and white tom turned his back to her, straightening it out. "I don't need to see Daypaw." He growled lowly. Unknown to others, Coldhearted was quite afraid of getting sick. He hated the smell of herbs and the thought of being confined in the medicine cat's den. "I'll be alright. Okay." He pleaded towards her. The fact that she was worried about him, only softened him up a tad bit, yet made him feel the slightest bit of tension.

{That would be a bittersweet moment cx I could imagine that they have somewhat of an Mr Darcy and Emily relationship xD but a Clovey is growing on him! }
(So should we do it?)

She sat down and wrapped her puffy tail around her paws. "Are you sure? It could get infected!" She stared him down "When we get back you will go to Daypaw.." She demanded. She wouldn't let him get sick on her. "If you leave it to get infected it will only get worse and make you more sick!" She frowned at the thought of it
Old May 30th, 2017, 04:59 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
(So should we do it?)

She sat down and wrapped her puffy tail around her paws. "Are you sure? It could get infected!" She stared him down "When we get back you will go to Daypaw.." She demanded. She wouldn't let him get sick on her. "If you leave it to get infected it will only get worse and make you more sick!" She frowned at the thought of it
{Yes we could!!}

"Stop it, Cloverwhisker!" Coldhearted whipped around, a dark glint in his eyes. "It's not going to get infected. I'll be fine." He rolled his eyes, trying to calm his voice down once more. He get that she wanted him to be okay, but there was absolutely nothing in the world that would make Coldhearted step into that medicine cat's den. He knew he would freeze up just scenting it in the distance. But, he couldn't tell her of one of his fears. The tom was a prideful one, and he did not want Cloverwhisker to pity him or tease him about it. His eyes had widened at her such added authority in her voice. He never truly seen her mad or serious before. This had to be the first time when they met moons ago. She was a constant bubbly furball that was friendly to practically everyone. Coldhearted, for a second only stayed silent, but then he let out a growl. "When we get back, I'm not going anywhere. So drop it." A stubborn cat he was, and he tried not to listen to her as she gave a reason. Sure, it could get infected and make him more sick, but Coldhearted doubted it heavily. He didn't want to rely on that sort of thing to happen. No matter what reason she gave, the tom wouldn't walk near that medicine cat's den. At all. Coldhearted let out a sigh, but he turned away to take a couple steps away from her, and keep his eyes from meeting her disappointed gaze.
Old May 30th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

{Yes we could!!}

"Stop it, Cloverwhisker!" Coldhearted whipped around, a dark glint in his eyes. "It's not going to get infected. I'll be fine." He rolled his eyes, trying to calm his voice down once more. He get that she wanted him to be okay, but there was absolutely nothing in the world that would make Coldhearted step into that medicine cat's den. He knew he would freeze up just scenting it in the distance. But, he couldn't tell her of one of his fears. The tom was a prideful one, and he did not want Cloverwhisker to pity him or tease him about it. His eyes had widened at her such added authority in her voice. He never truly seen her mad or serious before. This had to be the first time when they met moons ago. She was a constant bubbly furball that was friendly to practically everyone. Coldhearted, for a second only stayed silent, but then he let out a growl. "When we get back, I'm not going anywhere. So drop it." A stubborn cat he was, and he tried not to listen to her as she gave a reason. Sure, it could get infected and make him more sick, but Coldhearted doubted it heavily. He didn't want to rely on that sort of thing to happen. No matter what reason she gave, the tom wouldn't walk near that medicine cat's den. At all. Coldhearted let out a sigh, but he turned away to take a couple steps away from her, and keep his eyes from meeting her disappointed gaze.
She sighed and looked away before looking back "Why do you have to be so stubborn!? Can't you just listen to me! You are going to go to Daypaw!" She glares at him and get fur stood on end as she yelled at him. "I will make you!" She yowled.