Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 05:49 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Shanmo11
Today 05:43 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by ollie
Today 05:31 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 04:56 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:48 AM

Old May 14th, 2017, 08:06 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Clumsy and fidgety. O, what joy. Sighing with irritation, they frowned halfway at Surgestorm. "You don't know who I am, do you," they meowed, voice sounding heavy. They knew by now they were no longer known by their own future role but by Fennelnose. Their adoptive parent was what defined them, and that was never a secret to them, others conceal it as they may try. And it didn't take a genius to work out how upset the little apprentice was by this, though they didn't show it rather clearly. It hurt their feelings, to say the least, but they never were really Zerosight's apprentice anyway. Just casually accepted as it but those who they hekped Zero heal. So Surge's lack of familiarity wasn't really a shock to Remorapaw, only disheartening. "Zerosight tol--I heard it was this way," the apprentice corrected, gesturing for Surgestorm to follow.
Surgestorm calmed himself, forcing his fur to lie flat. It was the first time since the evil era that he was in another clan's territory, so he wasn't quite used to it anymore. However, he was glad that he was no longer alone and aimlessly wandering around. The tom mimicked how the apprentice moved, learning quickly how to manuever in the thick forested area. Soon, his thoughts turned to ThunderClan's new medicine cat now that he wasn't completely focusing on walking, and his nose wrinkled up a bit. Surgestorm had yet to even talk to the tom, but he couldn't shake his feelings of dislike for the previous warrior. Honestly, he didn't know if he just didn't like the tom because of aura or if it was just the fact that he took over for Zerosight. I don't usually not like other cats.. The tom turned his pale yellow gaze to Remora. "So... if Wheatfur a good medicine cat?" He tried to question him as casually as possible, but his voice still had a bit of skepticism hidden under casual friendliness.
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.
Old May 15th, 2017, 09:40 AM
The Litten That Could

My Mood: Fine

With a spring in his step, Blackpaw headed out into the green for another lesson. Now, just when was Oakfall going to show up? He was waiting to learn something advanced today. Perhaps a complicated tactical move? Oh, the suspense! (I can't tag Fox the Mighty)

Last edited by TheTalisman; May 15th, 2017 at 11:43 PM.
Old May 15th, 2017, 06:38 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Amberflame closed her eyes as though she could hardly look at the younger cat through her disappointment. Ugh, why wasn't this going the way that she had planned it? Perfectly. Well, there were probably a few reasons, but most of all was Minkpaw's lack to concentrate. "Okay. I know you're super excited; first day training, right? Super fun, right? There's lots going on. But-- you have to concentrate. Come on and just try." Her voice was calmer, though there was just the slightest bit of aggravation in it. She was so annoyed with them right now. Perhaps when they got older Minkpaw would be able to concentrate better. She always forgot not all apprentices were mature. Not all held their eye only on the goal. Amberflame watched her apprentice's stance-- they had centered their weight sucessfully earlier, which gave Amberflame quite a sense of excitement. Thank goodness, they were learning! She must be doing something right, or else Minkpaw would be running around in circles by now... that much she was sure of.
Minkpaw noticed Amberflame's noticeable annoyance, but didn't go any further with it. Though it hasn't been long since the two cats have met, the apprentice was aware that their mentor was quite a stick-in-the-mud. Most likely, any other cat trained by Amberflame would grow irritated and perhaps even snap back at her. However, Minkpaw was rather patient, and being unable to speak, it wasn't like they could verbally fight back. They'd only be able to shoot daggers or make absurd movements. Over time, though, Minkpaw has learned that patience was bliss.

Briefly, they shot Amberflame a warning glance, but quickly returned to perfecting their crouch. With a flick of their ear, they stilled their anxious paws. Now, Minkpaw was completely frozen, their eyes focused ahead on a fallen leaf. They came to the conclusion that if they simply obeyed, perhaps Amberflame would lighten up? Plus, they didn't want to remain in the crouched position for much longer - their limbs were beginning to ache.
Old May 15th, 2017, 09:05 PM

My Mood: Inspired

"Here we are," Aquawind called to Willowdream. "Let's hunt." She flashed her fluorescent eyes and twitched her whiskers; there was some prey nearby.
Old May 15th, 2017, 09:08 PM

Aquawind called ohto Willowdream, "Here we are. I hope you know how to hunt... or else I wouldn't know why you're a warrior."
Old May 15th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Starburst

My Mood: Blah

Willowdream prowled on the dirt stalking his pray. Aquawind behind him. He pounced and stumbled to the ground. "Ow"
Old May 15th, 2017, 09:59 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
Snowfall stood a little weirded out. Sprucefur looked like he wanted to murder one of his own clanmates as she dropped her freshkill on the pile, and now he was apologizing and asking to be friends? But she knew he was sorry. After all, he was apologizing.

"Look, I'm sorry," she began, "I was the one who tried to steal your kill. And... I would be happy to be friends with you." 'After all, you never know,' she thought, 'He could turn out to be a great friend. And I shouldn't be judging anyway, it was a first impression, you know'
Sprucefur nodded. He smiled a little before glancing at the warriors den. "I should go to my nest," he said a little hastily. "I've got dawn patrol tomorrow."

(Sorry its short. >~< Writers Block)

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old May 15th, 2017, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasty13 View Post
Willowdream prowled on the dirt stalking his pray. Aquawind behind him. He pounced and stumbled to the ground. "Ow"
That was it. Aquawind couldn't keep in her laughter and burst out laughing. "Oh my God, Willowdream. You're literally the worst warrior I've ever seen." She paused. "Look, watch me and see how I do it."
Aquawind twitched her whiskers and sensed her surroundings for prey.
A rustle sounded and she slowly turned around and gestured to Willowdream to keep quiet. Aquawind crouched down and slowly snuck up on the fat mouse which was hiding in the thick bushes. In one swift move, the cat jumped and caught the mouse in her paws. "See?" She said proudly.
Old May 15th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Sprucefur nodded. He smiled a little before glancing at the warriors den. "I should go to my nest," he said a little hastily. "I've got dawn patrol tomorrow."

(Sorry its short. >~< Writers Block)

(It's not a problem; I can relate :/)

"Ok," Snowfall nodded in understanding, "I best let you go now then. Have a peaceful rest." Suddenly after Sprucefur left towards the warrior's den, she yawned. 'Must be getting drowsy as well,' she thought. But before she headed to the den, she grabbed a shrew from the fresh-kill pile and ate it in a corner of the clearing. As soon as she scraped the last bit of meat from the bone with her teeth, Snowfall lightly stretched her legs and shuffled to the den to have a good rest under silverpelt.
Old May 15th, 2017, 11:36 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

@Inglewood Binks

A little pink nose lifted into the air, sniffing to catch a whiff of a vole or a blue jay or any prey really. He’d get whatever there was, even if all he might get was just a scrawny little mouse. His pawsteps were silent, making sure not a single soul could hear him on the hunt. But really, anyone probably could. He shut his eyes, letting his nose guide him. Though that wasn’t the best idea, as his face planted into one of the trees nose-first, making him fall back onto the crunchy forest floor and loosing any possible nearby prey. He cursed under his breath, the hit was bound to give him a bloody nose. Alright, maybe he shouldn’t trust in his nose. The tom perked at the sound of a little tweet coming from a nearby branch. He looked up, nothing. He went in circles while looking up at the trees before pale blue orbs locked onto a thrush.

There you are! She didn’t seem to be looking at him, but who knows where she could be looking with those little beady eyes. His claws flexed, licking his lips as his mouth began to water. He was hungry, but knew he had to bring the prey back to camp for others. He crouched, put his weight towards the back, and lunged himself up the tree. His claws dug into the thick bark as silent as possible, not wishing to disturb the beast. He snuck up on the branch she was on from behind, though just as he leaped at her, she flew up, but landed on the other side of the same branch. As he watched her, he seemed to have not been paying attention and felt his right forepaw not touch the branch, but slip off. He caught himself with his left forepaw before swinging his right one over the branch. Now, he was hugging it. Snowyclaw was hugging a branch, hanging onto it for dear life even if he wasn’t that high off the ground. He looked to the bird as if asking her to help him- wait.. She's a bird. How in the name of Starclan could a bird help a cat up a branch? And she was just.. Watching him. She did that on purpose!

“Are you playing games with me?!” His voice cracked in a high-pitched tone. He lifted his hind leg, and with his three legs on the branch, he hoisted the rest of his body up. He huffed before whipping around, only to see she was gone. He let out a rather loud groan before bringing himself down the tree. I'll just have to try again!

((oh jeez sorry for miStAkEs i didn't bother going over it very much i didn't have time <///3))

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]

Last edited by bright !; May 15th, 2017 at 11:41 PM.