Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LionFlop Victims Finder
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 02:31 PM
Wormkit finder
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 02:29 PM
Shooting stars never fly...
by ollie
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:29 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by dagnyme
Today 02:22 PM
ˇ«Mylings Roleplay and Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 14th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Blazingstar chuckled a bit at Ferretpaw's sudden burst of excitement. The young leader tapped her nose with his paw before it moved to the top of her head and pressed down a little bit like he was trying to hold her from running in circles. Amusement lit his golden hues and he merely waited until she settled a bit before speaking. "We can go whenever you want to go," he purred lightly, his paw releasing the small apprentice as his head turned towards the entrance. The other apprentices seemed to be busily herding out into the territory. He couldn't help but remember the day he went out on the territory for the first time. Everything was huge and there were so many things to take in and smell that it was almost overwhelming. Blazingstar brought himself back to the present, his gaze locked on Ferretpaw before he inhaled. "Well first, I do believe we need to set up your nest in the apprentice's den and get acquainted with your new den. It's going to be a little crowded, but there's space," he spoke calmly.
@Spirit

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 14th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Ferretpaw gave a little anmodes look at the boop at her mode, before squeaking a bit as she were held down. In one quick moment it reminded her of her bullies, but then she felt the difference. Blazingstar was not forcing her down, merely a gentle push. A positive gesture. The feeling that gave her was weird, new to her. Was this the feeling of fun, happiness? She grinned lightly, before calming down finally.
At the mention of the den, her ears dropped lightly. Rainpaw. The name rushed through her mind. She l et a quick gaze wander over the gathered, trying to see if the tom had gone out in the territory or had stayed. Would he pick on her now? No, probably not with Blazingstar watching. Later.
Ferretpaw peered up at Blazingstar, doing her best to hide her nervousness. "Sure. Lead the way"

@Suspiciousmindz Shall we move to the apprentices den? ^^

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old February 14th, 2017, 03:42 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Horizonkit hid in the corner of the den curled up under her fluffy tail and some moss. "I wanna family like they have" she mewled grumpily while poking a clump of moss dejectedly.

my first post yay!
here's the link to my character sheet http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=4108

Strandedkit walked up to Horizonkit, "Hi!"
lotusfang
Old February 14th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

Mistkit woke up and shook her pelt"Whatsbgoing on?" She mewed drowsily as she stretched the sun shining off of her white and grey pelt, she ok'd up strait and her blues eyes gleamed,"Hi!" She chaired walking over
Old February 14th, 2017, 03:55 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
* jumps up with fur ruffled in surprise* eek! smiles nervously and stutters a small "he.. hello..I'm Horizonkit nice to meet you" gets up dazedly from her nest of moss and stumbles over to Strandedkit eyes glazed and sunken with unmistakable exhaustion. "What is it that you want?" She mewls nervously with her ears flat and tail tucked in submission.
"Friend?"
lotusfang
Old February 14th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

Mistkit backed up in surprise," Woah scary!" She shouted ducking beneath a nest
Old February 14th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Multifuntional Potato

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Wildkit looked at the two arguing with scared, but curious eyes. The small beige tabby was trying to figure out what the two were hissing about.

Contact info=

(Most active) Wattpad, OverwatchWidowmaker

(Less active) Xbox One, Very Smashing

(Less active) Chickensmoothie, querty
Old February 14th, 2017, 04:56 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

Ignore all my previous Horizonkit posts because im not actually born yet xd derp im going to be born into Gorseflower's litter soon so yay! here's the link to my character profile if you wish to know about Horizonkit :3 http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ead.php?t=4108

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; February 14th, 2017 at 04:57 PM.
Old February 14th, 2017, 06:09 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Heartkit- no, Heartpaw now- could feel a sense of pride inside her. She had made it. She was finally an apprentice, all that waiting and now- now the time that she had been talking about had finally come. To her surprise, she was also nervous...why? Maybe it was the fact that she was finally going to meet the mentor that she had been thinking about for so long. Maybe it was because now that she was an apprentice, she realized it might be harder then she thought. She had known this day was coming for a long time, and now that it had actually happened...well, she wasn't quite sure what to do. She glanced over at Rainkit- no, he was Rainpaw now, she would have to get used to calling him that- as though to ask him what she should do now. Through the time that she had known him, he had always seemed so confident, if not overly so, about everything. And suspicious about everyone. And he liked to sneak around. But even so, the confidence was the one thing that had really stuck to her mind about him. That and how he had suddenly become more friendly. She glanced over towards the nervous looking cat who was to be Blazingstar's apprentice, then back at Rainpaw...was there something wrong? She couldn't imagine her friend ever being actually, truthfully mean...right? He was nice. He just...maybe didn't want to be viewed that way by everyone else. But I know he is. He's not a bad cat, Heartkit thought, looking worriedly at her friend again.

Obsidiansky looked surprised when he heard he was to mentor Rainpaw. He cocked his head to the side for a moment, watching the apprentice, before a smile spread over his features and he looked at the young tom, showing no signs of his worried thoughts. What if I mess up? What is Rainpaw like? Is he going to judge me? Oh StarClan, what if I do this all wrong...I've never done this before...I don't have enough experience, I don't have enough skill to help an apprentice...are they going to like me? He thought worriedly, shifting from paw to paw with the slightest bit of discomfort as he looked at the apprentice. He hoped he would be able to help the younger cat learn. He could feel his muscles tensing up with anxiety, and swallowed hard, keeping his eyes fixed on the cat who was to be his apprentice. He didn't know the first thing about training. I guess I'll take this like everything else; one day at a time. Obsidiansky thought with a sigh, the tip of his tail twitching as did so. The tom was still nervous, although he could feel it fading with the reassuring thought that he would be able to take this new and frightening experience one day at a time.

Pinepaw raised his head proudly as he was given his new name, although his eyes betrayed his nervous nature. He had never thought that this day would come. With the past events, and more recent ones, Pinepaw had imagined that he would be stuck as a kit forever, but now he knew that it wasn't going to be so. Fawnskip. He had met a few warriors, but this was one he wasn't familiar with. Adderpaw. That was the second cat that came to mind, and he began to search for her, his hues scanning the cats for her familiar features. He was happy she was still an apprentice...for a while, he had thought she might go on and be a warrior, and he would still be a kit, though he might easily be fifteen- twenty moons old. Would we still be friends? He wondered, realizing all of a sudden that things might have turned out very differently if that had been true. Pinepaw kept his head up, his stance rigid as he looked for any cat who might be Fawnskip. He was scared, although he would have preferred not to show it. Pinepaw was the type of cat who liked to hide his feelings, but now...right now...he was unable to. He was well aware of the trembling beneath his pelt that he was sure everyone was staring at, everyone watching him and judging him. The feeling of pride remained, though it was less obvious then before.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 14th, 2017 at 06:09 PM.
Old February 14th, 2017, 06:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Couragepaw stopped laughing and jumped away from Bronzepaw as though she had clawed him when he spotted Moonpaw. Guilt. Frustration. Hope. Love. Strange emotions to be mixing together, but they were there all the same, and Couragepaw could feel them very clearly. Anxiety joined the mix of emotions as he saw Moonpaw looking at Bronzepaw and him in a strange manner. "Moonpaw! I was just going to come look for you, uh..." His voice trailed off and he quickly glanced back at Bronzepaw, realizing his actions were quite possibly offensive and rude towards her. Nervously, he gulped before moving back towards the other she cat. "This is- this is Bronzepaw! I was helping her clean herself, we were having a race! Right, Bronzepaw?" He asked, smiling at the other she cat, trying to prompt her into speaking.
He wondered if Moonpaw was jealous. And if she had forgotten their harsh exchange from earlier. Even watching her made him feel guilty all over again, and he didn't know what to do now. He knew that it was wrong for him to be acting as though Bronzepaw weren't there, but he couldn't help it...it seemed to be the same thing every time Moonpaw showed up. Everything else faded. And Couragepaw felt horrible about it. Absolutely horrible. Why? Why does it have to be like this? Bronzepaw's been so nice, I can't ignore her! I can't be ignoring her! This isn't happening, this isn't happening, this isn't happening...Couragepaw thought, taking a deep breath as he looked between the two she cats again. This was a nightmare for him. Not to mention torture.
Physical and emotional, as he could feel his muscles tensing up painfully and his mind screaming at him to do something. Say something to her. Do something. Do anything. He thought desperately. Instinct seemed to take over, and before he knew it, he was standing next to Moonpaw, pressed up against her in a defensive manner, his own fur raising up slightly. Why was he being so defensive of her? Was it against Bronzepaw? Or against something else? Couragepaw didn't know. He didn't know what he was doing, he didn't know what he wanted to say, he didn't know why this had to hurt him so much and feel so wonderful at the same time. It made no sense. And he was scared. Terrified. Everything else disappeared again and all he could think about was Moonpaw, she was right there, next to him, he could see her, everything else...faded. "Do- do you remember when we were- when we were out in the territory, on that hill?" Couragepaw asked in a low voice. He was barely aware of the other cats around him.
He knew they were there, which is why he didn't speak louder, not wanting them to overhear. He wondered what Bronzepaw was thinking. But if there had only been one mind he had been able to read, one cat's thoughts he had been able to see...it would be Moonpaw's. He wanted to know if she did feel the same way, if she were as scared as he was, if she wanted him to be with her as badly as he wanted it. But of course, he didn't know any of these things. All he knew was that this was the most terrifying experience of his life and he equally loved and hated it. It was confusing. But somehow, somehow...those two feelings, love and hate, were vivid in his memory, in his thoughts, in his current stance. He looked as though he wanted to run, and were fighting it. He continued to stare at her, waiting for a response, hoping that he hadn't just messed things up.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 14th, 2017 at 06:49 PM.
Closed Thread