Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:16 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:15 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:14 AM
Animation Request paying...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 21st, 2017, 11:14 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightpawTheSmolBean View Post
Twilightpaw followed swiftly. Once they got to the lake, she sniffed the air for snakes. After a few minutes, she saw a snake slithering around in the lake and then slithering out onto a warm rock. She got into a hunting crouch and slowly approached the snake. It saw her and hissed. She glared at it, unsheathed her claws, and pounced. The snake leapt at her and sunk it's teeth into her foreleg. She clenched her teeth in pain as the snake slithered away.
The tom smiled as his apprentice carfully made her way around the rocks. He frowned as he saw the snake hiss, it had noticed Twilightpaw, and was not happy. He watched her pounce, but almost screamed as the snake bit first. Is that one poisonous! The Tom rushed over. "Twilightpaw! Are you Ok? Can you hear me?"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 21st, 2017, 11:22 AM
Aaron Burr, sir

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

The tom smiled as his apprentice carfully made her way around the rocks. He frowned as he saw the snake hiss, it had noticed Twilightpaw, and was not happy. He watched her pounce, but almost screamed as the snake bit first. Is that one poisonous! The Tom rushed over. "Twilightpaw! Are you Ok? Can you hear me?"
Twilightpaw nodded slowly. "i-i'm f-fine." she said, before collapsing. She looked at the bite, seeing it was starting to swell, and felt slightly worried. oh no. it must have been an Adder.. She thought, and then blacked out.

MEME TEAM: Wolfybro, SpiralTheRival, Gamer
My charrie site: twilightsbabies.weebly.com/
Old February 21st, 2017, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Twilightpaw nodded slowly. "i-i'm f-fine." she said, before collapsing. She looked at the bite, seeing it was starting to swell, and felt slightly worried. oh no. it must have been an Adder.. She thought, and then blacked out.
(have you contacted Kestral?)

The tom started pacing back and forth; "Stay calm. My mentor was bitten by one once, and thats what Kestrelberry told him to do..." Bumbleleap, despite his calm demeanour; was screaming inside. Im an idiot. I should have never challenged her to hunt snakes. "Focus on my voice, ill get you to camp." The tom picked her up by the scruff. You will be ok.

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 21st, 2017, 11:48 AM
Aaron Burr, sir

Quote:

(have you contacted Kestral?)

The tom started pacing back and forth; "Stay calm. My mentor was bitten by one once, and thats what Kestrelberry told him to do..." Bumbleleap, despite his calm demeanour; was screaming inside. Im an idiot. I should have never challenged her to hunt snakes. "Focus on my voice, ill get you to camp." The tom picked her up by the scruff. You will be ok.
(i havent contacted Kestrel yet, but i will) Twilightpaw nodded faintly, only half-conscious. ugh..i shouldn't have leapt at that adder. i should have just moved on to a different snake or tried to approach it more stealthily.

Old February 21st, 2017, 11:52 AM

Quote:
(i havent contacted Kestrel yet, but i will) Twilightpaw nodded faintly, only half-conscious. ugh..i shouldn't have leapt at that adder. i should have just moved on to a different snake or tried to approach it more stealthily.
(K, when we get to the clearing we can pause the RP till Kestrelberry gets to you. *is playing stay alive*)

Bumbleleap carried on, ignoring the pain in his legs, he had to get Twilightpaw to Kestraberry. "Stay alive..... Stay alive.... You can make it, just hold on." He was nearly crying. Who was the person who convinced her to catch a snake? Me. Its all my fault.

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 21st, 2017, 12:00 PM
Aaron Burr, sir

Quote:

(K, when we get to the clearing we can pause the RP till Kestrelberry gets to you. *is playing stay alive*)

Bumbleleap carried on, ignoring the pain in his legs, he had to get Twilightpaw to Kestraberry. "Stay alive..... Stay alive.... You can make it, just hold on." He was nearly crying. Who was the person who convinced her to catch a snake? Me. Its all my fault.
(Okay, i contacted Kestrelberry.) Twilightpaw could sense Bumbleleap was about to cry. "S-Sorry i didn't do a better j-job at pouncing, Bumbleleap. I-It's my fault i got bit.." then she finally went unconscious.

Old February 21st, 2017, 12:14 PM

Quote:
(Okay, i contacted Kestrelberry.) Twilightpaw could sense Bumbleleap was about to cry. "S-Sorry i didn't do a better j-job at pouncing, Bumbleleap. I-It's my fault i got bit.." then she finally went unconscious.
"Its not your fault; your a young cat. i was the one who pushed you. If you... leave..... what will your warrior name be? Twilightshine? Twilightpool?" The tom mewed, trying to keep his mind things. HE frowned when he saw his apprentice unconscious.

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 21st, 2017, 01:20 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
Lilybreeze feels herself heaved into a warmer spot. Where was she? She could smell the strong scent of Shadowclan. She must be in the medicine cat den. Before she could think too much, the scent of herbs answered her question. She could hardly believe she was still alive. 5 kits with no medicine cat? She could smell them easily and told herself that they were safe. She felt incredibly dizzy, and dropped herself completely to the ground. She felt the herb scent getting closer to her, and could see the plants around her. Kestrel berry had a worried look on his face, she must have to eat them. She chewed the herbs slowly, trying to ignore the rancid taste. She swallowed as much as she could, yet not everything went down.

Treestep rushed into the medicine den. The scent of herbs filled his mouth, which he didn't like, but ignored it. All he wanted was to save Lilybreeze. He had the kits he was carrying, that was for sure. They were already weighing him down, and his back had a sharp pain. He rushed to Lilybreeze's side and dropped the kits down gently next to her for her warmth. He began going from Lilybreeze to the kit's frantically licking them. His heartbeat felt fast. "Kestrelberry, will they be okay?" he questioned in a frantic voice. He knew there was no way Kestrelberry could know yet, but maybe.
@Ashley/Kestrel
Robinblaze listened to the medicine cat as he spoke. He dipped his head and slid out of the entrance way to allow Treestep to enter. As soon as he passed, Robinblaze took the wad of moss and went to wet it. A moment later he reappeared, a wad of soaking, dripping wet moss hanging from his jaws. He padded over hurriedly to the queen and sat it down in front of Lilybreeze's mouth. "Lilybreeze here was out in the territory. That's when I heard her. Once I got to her, she had already given birth to the kits. I think she hit her head on the tree, but I didn't check to see if it was bleeding." He stated quickly, and somewhat nervously. The warrior cast a sorrowful glance to his friend, as he heard the obvious worry in his voice.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; February 21st, 2017 at 01:21 PM.
Old February 21st, 2017, 01:24 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
She bit at her lip nervously, "Hey, Robinblaze!"
Robin blaze smiled cheerfully. "Hello Rainygale. Mind if I sit?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 21st, 2017, 01:25 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Smokekit mews as his mom sniffed him and he mews.
"I love you spiritfrost you and our kits" darkblaze said purring

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Closed Thread