Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 11:41 AM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Shrew
Today 11:39 AM
Aeolus (Hawkpaw/fur Past...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 11:33 AM
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 11:32 AM
WCO Inktober!
by Aolani
Last post by Myling
Today 11:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 21st, 2017, 01:32 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
"I love you spiritfrost you and our kits" darkblaze said purring

"I love u darkblaze and our kits as well." She purred nuzzling him

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old February 21st, 2017, 01:35 PM
Aaron Burr, sir

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

"Its not your fault; your a young cat. i was the one who pushed you. If you... leave..... what will your warrior name be? Twilightshine? Twilightpool?" The tom mewed, trying to keep his mind things. HE frowned when he saw his apprentice unconscious.
Twilightpaw's bite mark started swelling up a bit more once they got to the clearing. (im just gonna pause the rp now)

MEME TEAM: Wolfybro, SpiralTheRival, Gamer
My charrie site: twilightsbabies.weebly.com/
Old February 21st, 2017, 02:57 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"I love u darkblaze and our kits as well." She purred nuzzling him
Darkblaze purred loudly as he watched his kits

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old February 21st, 2017, 03:17 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Darkblaze purred loudly as he watched his kits

Thornkit romped on his sisters tail as Smokekit attacked him playing with his tail

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old February 21st, 2017, 06:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Moondancer grinned lightly, noticing how Ocelotpath hadn't seemed to notice her ice shards sticking to her fur. She nodded thankfully. "Well.. I think it would be a problem for me to reach my back and so forth, so if you would, then yes, it would be a great help" She said, happy that her fur kept away the tiny blush she was feeling.

Licking down her front leg, she began to get the tiny, frozen drops of water out of her fur. They looked like little crystals, and she actually found them pretty gorgeous. The light from the sky got caught in them and made them light up slightly. This also made them easier to find in her silvery pelt. It looked as if little stars had fallen down on her fur and stuck to her.
Placing her tongue over the first one, she quickly melted it and moved to the next ones.

(Again, short x_x @Lonestar23 )
Ocelotpath glanced over at the she cat, then got to his paws and moved closer to her. "Alright," he mewed with a smile, beginning to gently run his tongue down her back. He watched the star-like pieces of ice begin to melt and disappear, and smiled as they did so. He had thought she had looked quite nice with them- but as he wasn't the one who had to deal with him, it was probably easy for him to think that. It would be twice as annoying if they were stuck in his own fur. He didn't look up to meet her gaze, fearing his slight embarrassment might show in his expression and he was glad she wasn't looking at him. For him this should be normal...it wasn't as though he had anything to feel guilty about. Cleaning a clanmate's pelt was perfectly normal, wasn't it? The only thing was that he had just met the she cat...and he felt a little strange having offered. What does she think of me? The tom thought, finally daring to glance up at her as his thoughts ran through his head. "We should do this again sometime soon. I had a lot of fun hanging out with you today, Moondancer." The tom smiled, although his thoughts were still racing through his head so fast it made him feel almost uncomfortable.

(Don't worry about it, mine is short too xD)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 21st, 2017 at 06:30 PM.
Old February 21st, 2017, 06:41 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Moondancer had been out hunting with a new friend, and had just finished clearing out a few shards of ice from her fur, before she heard the call. The egyptian mau she-cat peered at Ocelotpath and smiled at him, before walking over to sit beneath the highbranch. Peering up at Halestar, she wondered for a moment why she were looking at her more than the others, before the announcment was made. Deputy? Her? Pride swelled in Moondancer's heart, and she stood up and put the most determined and loyal attitude on, giving a wide smile as she answered Halestar's request. "I shall accept this with honor, and serve the clan to my best ability" She said, nodding. She had not expected this, but was more than happy.

Ocelotpath watched his newfound friend, giving her a smile as she padded to sit beneath the Highbranch. He was about to move over towards her when Halestar spoke, giving him a small jolt. Deputy? Moondancer? He thought, cocking his head to the side. Was this a joke? For her sake he hoped not, and Halestar didn't seem the kind of cat to joke...the smile on the tom's maw grew, and his hues seemed to light up with it. He could hardly believe that it were true, almost as though he were dreaming as this happened, though everything seemed so real. And it wasn't even him- just a cat he had met. He was just thankful that the leader had finally appointed a deputy. "Moondancer!" He called, his tail twitching back and forth as he smiled over at her with an eager expression. He was half-surprised that of all the cats in the Clan it had been his new friend, although she did seem like she'd make a good deputy. Wonder if we'll be able to hang out more...Ocelotpath thought with a sharp twinge of worry as he glanced at the she cat. Probably not quite as much, although there was always a chance they could have another hunting competition sometime soon. She wouldn't be busy all the time, right? Surely not. Halestar wouldn't need Moondancer to be around her every single day, every hour of the day...and perhaps when she was done doing whatever she had to do, maybe at some point they would be able to hang out together. He wanted to get to know the she cat better, though he already knew some things about her- things that he hadn't expected her to tell him. Perhaps they would become better friends later on.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 21st, 2017, 08:28 PM
Petals surround my heart

Bump Policy: 5 days
My Mood: Embarrassed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

A black she cat stood in the shadows. Tears fell off her cheeks as she stared down at her kits body. Running kit had fell from the tree and died.
She laid down and buried her nose in her kits fur.
Crying and looked up and saw them ignoring her cries
Greywing sighed and cried harder and a little louder. She mewed and sounded like a kit crying for milk.

- They/Them
- Pansexual
- I like Anime, Fanfics, Galaxys, & Sakura Flowers
- I love dogs, cats, & birds

- Sheepkit [Riverclan]
- Mycena [Loner]
Old February 21st, 2017, 08:55 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

@starfall

(sorry for the sloppiness, I was rushed)
Acorntuft settled back comfortably as he watched the husky grey kit scamper off with a beaming, malicious grin. His head rested on his paw once again. He even looked over and inspected his claws as if the tom was taking too long for his liking. But when the grey mat of fuzz re-entered, the brown elder brightened up, or whatever ''brightening'' could happen on his ancient face. His paw that Acorntuft had been scanning reached out and made grabbing motions, while his pine green eyes pasted on the frog in the kit's jaws. Snagging it by one of its limp legs, the elder cupped it with both his paws and inspected it.
''Fat as they come,'' Acorntuft mrrowed, squishing its slimy tummy until his jaws gaped, and he indulged in the kit's offerings.
After a few moments of Acorntuft's noisy and discourteous chomping, the elder licked the frog's remains and sat back, at least from where he lay. He licked his paw, his face glowing with satisfaction until his eyes flicked towards Sootkit with a look of surprise, evidently forgetting about his entire existence.
''Well!'' Acorntuft mused, patting his belly that was less fat than he liked it due to the winter. ''Good on ya, boy! Now, now, that frog was absolutely divine, but would'ja do me a favour and give me a one-for on my old back?'' Acorntuft, whom one would know not to give him one favour before the neediness struck, was already rolling onto his stomach. ''Just step on it and, you know, do whatever. I'll start blabbin' about stuff.'' He meowed, pointing at his backside with an extended claw.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:18 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Dungkit inched himself a few feet from the nursery entrance before flopping downing singing a little sorrowful song to himself @Slash-GNR

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:27 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Dungkit inched himself a few feet from the nursery entrance before flopping downing singing a little sorrowful song to himself @Slash-GNR
Kestrelkit poked her head out of the side of the nursery she spotted a rat looking like kit. She tilted her head and sucked it up. She padded out ot him and sat next to him. "Hello," she mewed shyly to the small tom.
Closed Thread