Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:38 PM
Shooting stars never fly...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 04:24 PM
soulshade bio
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 04:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 14th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Finally Rainpaw caught the eye of a warrior. Pride glowed in the toms eyes and was that a hint of worry? He couldn't be sure. The gray apprentice trotted over to him- assuming this was Obsidiansky. Rainpaw leaned up to touch noses with his new mentor, murmuring, "I'll work hard to become a warrior." Though it wasn't what he really wanted he would still be determined to become a warrior beside Heartpaw. After the greeting his yellow gaze drifted towards Blazingstar and his new apprentice.
His tail began to unintentionally lash as he looked at Ferretpaw. To him she would always be Ferretkit. How does she deserve to be the leaders apprentice? That should be me! Instead Blazingstar assigns me to some cat I've never seen. He meant no disrespect to Obsidiansky- as he didn't even know him- but jealous of that scrawny apprentice's attention seemed to bring out his nasty side. This side of him rarely shows as his hatred remains in his mind but the only other time it shined worst was when he bit Palecloud.
Rainpaw couldn't seem to control his paws as they walked towards Ferretpaw. His eye's remained unblinking as he glared at the she-cat, "Great, I'm going to have to share a den with a mouse." He sneered, "Don't get upset if I step on you, flea." The tom continued to glare at her with twitching whiskers, hatred burning in his chest.

@Lonestar23 @Spirit

Last edited by ConfusedCas; February 14th, 2017 at 07:36 PM.
Old February 14th, 2017, 10:18 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@starfall @ChameweonRainbow
Gorsefeather entered the den, her spine scraping the low entry way of the den. She heaved a sigh, as her breath began to come in rasps. She wasn't liking this feeling, but she swore to stay strong through this. She was alone in this fight and she would make it through. She knew exactly what was happening, just as she began to feel it out side in the clearing. Her breaths were quickening and increasing in speed. They were shallow and hardly allowed enough oxygen to get to her blood. Although, through the panting and pain, she was excited. She was about to be come a mother! She would have her own biological kits to care for! Sure she had Dustkit and Scorchkit and they were her family too, but it felt different to know that a kit was literally a by product of you. She felt the excitement swirling around and kicking inside, or was that the kits? She made her way slowly over to her nest and flopped down hard onto her side. A rapid decrease in her energy forced her to crash harder than she intended too and she whispered quietly to her stomach. "Sorry dears, Mommy didn't mean too." She apologized. Hopefully she hadn't done any damage. She searched around and found the thick stick that she had placed in here just a couple days before. Just like she had seen many other queens do as they were beginning labor, she clamped the stick firmly between her fang like teeth. She knew the pain was com- yep, there it was. She released a yowl of pain, forgetting to bite on the stick. Her breath was even faster now, especially as the contractions grew closer in duration. She pushed as hard as she could, teeth clamping into the splintering teeth.

[~Time Skip~]

Gorseflowers breath was steadying. She was panting somewhat still, exhausted by the entire process. She could remember the entire thing, thinking she had most lowly blacked out briefly due to the pain. As she raised her pale cream head to gaze at her kits with her dark, blue berry tinted eyes, a wonderful sight awaited under her nose. At her belly lay three beautiful kits, each with special pelt colors. The first, and oldest resembled her mother, with the fiery red fur. With a quick check, she knew her oldest was a little tom. She had a son! Her tail flicked happily to her side as she bent and kicked him in the forehead. She then turned to the next one, a dark blue grey pelted kit, reminding her painfully of the kits loner father. Oh how she missed him. Now she would deal with her kit and love them even more. She also, licked this one on the forehead with a low resonating purr. Finally she turned to the smallest one, a tiny cream pelted kit with a stripe of orange running down the spine and continuing along the tail. She licked the young she kit on the head as well and released a loud purr. She swept her tail around the three kits. These were hers, and hers alone. She wasn't going to let Anthony hurt her babies. They were hers and no cat could take them from her. "Welcome to Windclan my darlings." She purred in her sweet hpgentle tone as she tucked her head around them and drifted into sleep.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; February 14th, 2017 at 10:19 PM.
Old February 14th, 2017, 11:12 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Warmth
That was the first thing he felt once he came into the world. The brown Somali let out a squeak, and began to wiggle, he was hungry, well he thought he was. He nudged his way forward and began to suckle, little squeaks and whines as he drank the milk, joy was the what he felt after the warmth, he felt light, but then again he was just a kit, all he thought about at the moment was feeding and sleeping.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; February 14th, 2017 at 11:12 PM.
Old February 14th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Couragepaw stopped laughing and jumped away from Bronzepaw as though she had clawed him when he spotted Moonpaw. Guilt. Frustration. Hope. Love. Strange emotions to be mixing together, but they were there all the same, and Couragepaw could feel them very clearly. Anxiety joined the mix of emotions as he saw Moonpaw looking at Bronzepaw and him in a strange manner. "Moonpaw! I was just going to come look for you, uh..." His voice trailed off and he quickly glanced back at Bronzepaw, realizing his actions were quite possibly offensive and rude towards her. Nervously, he gulped before moving back towards the other she cat. "This is- this is Bronzepaw! I was helping her clean herself, we were having a race! Right, Bronzepaw?" He asked, smiling at the other she cat, trying to prompt her into speaking.
He wondered if Moonpaw was jealous. And if she had forgotten their harsh exchange from earlier. Even watching her made him feel guilty all over again, and he didn't know what to do now. He knew that it was wrong for him to be acting as though Bronzepaw weren't there, but he couldn't help it...it seemed to be the same thing every time Moonpaw showed up. Everything else faded. And Couragepaw felt horrible about it. Absolutely horrible. Why? Why does it have to be like this? Bronzepaw's been so nice, I can't ignore her! I can't be ignoring her! This isn't happening, this isn't happening, this isn't happening...Couragepaw thought, taking a deep breath as he looked between the two she cats again. This was a nightmare for him. Not to mention torture.
Physical and emotional, as he could feel his muscles tensing up painfully and his mind screaming at him to do something. Say something to her. Do something. Do anything. He thought desperately. Instinct seemed to take over, and before he knew it, he was standing next to Moonpaw, pressed up against her in a defensive manner, his own fur raising up slightly. Why was he being so defensive of her? Was it against Bronzepaw? Or against something else? Couragepaw didn't know. He didn't know what he was doing, he didn't know what he wanted to say, he didn't know why this had to hurt him so much and feel so wonderful at the same time. It made no sense. And he was scared. Terrified. Everything else disappeared again and all he could think about was Moonpaw, she was right there, next to him, he could see her, everything else...faded. "Do- do you remember when we were- when we were out in the territory, on that hill?" Couragepaw asked in a low voice. He was barely aware of the other cats around him.
He knew they were there, which is why he didn't speak louder, not wanting them to overhear. He wondered what Bronzepaw was thinking. But if there had only been one mind he had been able to read, one cat's thoughts he had been able to see...it would be Moonpaw's. He wanted to know if she did feel the same way, if she were as scared as he was, if she wanted him to be with her as badly as he wanted it. But of course, he didn't know any of these things. All he knew was that this was the most terrifying experience of his life and he equally loved and hated it. It was confusing. But somehow, somehow...those two feelings, love and hate, were vivid in his memory, in his thoughts, in his current stance. He looked as though he wanted to run, and were fighting it. He continued to stare at her, waiting for a response, hoping that he hadn't just messed things up.
@Liquoris

He's laughing... She felt as though she were deflating. It seemed as though the fight had done nothing to him, as though he had simply up and moved onto someone else. He had been having fun, and once wariness, regret and anger at him subsided she felt longing. She wanted to have fun, to not feel as though she were being sucked into the mud beneath her paws. Maybe he was just lucky, or maybe she just wanted to be playing with him.

She did want to be beside him still, so, so badly. That this other she-cat had seemingly taken her place was hurtful.
After a moment of staring at the two, she wanted to run. Run and hide and disappear forever into some hole in the territory. Become a rabbit, anything to escape this. She had been trying to figure out how to run away without bringing any attention to herself when she realized that he was speaking to her.
Too late.
Her time to run away had ended, she couldn't avoid seeing the two together any longer, because she had been spotted by Couragepaw and she felt embarrassment at this turn her pelt warm.
She still felt something for him, regardless of how she wanted it to disappear and to be the best friends they had been less than a day before.
But they hadn't really been the same. Not for a while. Not since they had both begun to act weird.
And she had been stupid enough to believe that, if she actually saw it all, that it could be for the same reason as her own odd reactions.

Her heart beat picked up as she looked at them, and she wanted to run, she could feel herself slowly losing it, but she knew she couldn't speak or interrupt him.
If she did that she could lose it faster. Cry or yell. Then he would know that had teasing had hurt her so deeply more than she could accept.

Bronzepaw...? She thought, realizing that he was introducing the feline who he had been with, so readily admitting to sharing tongues with her.
Silver eyes narrowed sharply at the she-cat that she now knew to be called Bronzepaw. Believing Couragepaw to have tricked and teased her earlier she felt as though she should feel pity or kinship to this other she-cat who she believed he would do the same too, but she felt none of this for her. She knew she should, but all she could think was that she wanted him to be beside her, sharing tongues with her. She could feel herself becoming more and more jealous of the cat as she glared silently, still too unsure of her own emotional capacity to speak.

Regardless of how much she wanted him to be over with her, sitting so close to her instead of Bronzepaw in the way that they had been and that her and Couragepaw had been so many times before things became different, she still was not prepared for him to do as she wished, to suddenly up and come over.
She felt her muscles further tensing to the point of pain as his fur brushed against hers and his familiar, still comforting scent washed over her.
She was terrified for a moment, and then she had become lost in his eyes, staring at them and no longer fully connected to her body.

Moonpaw could see in him a friend, a comfort, an escape from the world. She could see everything that she admired about him, and she could his eyes especially, until she took in the way that he was standing, how his fur had been raised slightly, how he seemed so defensive and she crashed back into reality.
He was facing the other she-cat, though now beside Moonpaw rather than Bronzepaw. He seemed almost hostile, and his hostility scared her.
Had he seen her silent glare at Bronzepaw?

She felt panicked and disoriented, unsure of what to do, heart hammering rather quickly against her rib cage and breath coming shorter and faster.
She hadn't been this close to him in a while, and his hostile position made her even less comfortable than she would have been this close to him with simply her confusing emotions about him and the recent fight.
She shied away, taking a few paw steps to the side, away from him.

He didn't look hostile anymore, more like confused. Was he acting? It seemed so sincere, but she didn't trust her own judgements as fully as she used to anymore.

The... The hill...? She didn't think she could ever forget that. One of the firs times she had felt jealousy, one of the first times he had lied to her and then openly admitted it.
She was wary of why he was asking this. Was he going to admit to her that he had lied the same way he had then, when he told her that he loved her friend, Fernpaw.
She remembered the hatred she had felt for Fernpaw before he took it back. It scared her how much his words could change her view of anything. It was dangerous to be around him when he could make her feel pure hatred for someone she had considered 'friend' just moments beforehand.

She looked off to the side for a split second, breath still quickened and panicked before she thickly swallowed and allowed herself to use words.
"...W-why?" She asked, and then nodded.
"...Yes..."
She didn't know why she felt so embarrassed to be reminded of that time when she had felt for him so strongly when she knew he didn't return it.
It wasn't like it could chance his view of her, or even like it was revealing a secret. How else could he have known so perfectly where to strike to hurt if he didn't know what hurt? He had to know that she loved him, and this fact made it just that much less bareable.

(I'm sorry for how long it is, I've been reading Jane Austen and writing all day lol)

Last edited by Brooklyn Trees; February 14th, 2017 at 11:26 PM.
Old February 14th, 2017, 11:29 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Finally Rainpaw caught the eye of a warrior. Pride glowed in the toms eyes and was that a hint of worry? He couldn't be sure. The gray apprentice trotted over to him- assuming this was Obsidiansky. Rainpaw leaned up to touch noses with his new mentor, murmuring, "I'll work hard to become a warrior." Though it wasn't what he really wanted he would still be determined to become a warrior beside Heartpaw. After the greeting his yellow gaze drifted towards Blazingstar and his new apprentice.

His tail began to unintentionally lash as he looked at Ferretpaw. To him she would always be Ferretkit. How does she deserve to be the leaders apprentice? That should be me! Instead Blazingstar assigns me to some cat I've never seen. He meant no disrespect to Obsidiansky- as he didn't even know him- but jealous of that scrawny apprentice's attention seemed to bring out his nasty side. This side of him rarely shows as his hatred remains in his mind but the only other time it shined worst was when he bit Palecloud.
Rainpaw couldn't seem to control his paws as they walked towards Ferretpaw. His eye's remained unblinking as he glared at the she-cat, "Great, I'm going to have to share a den with a mouse." He sneered, "Don't get upset if I step on you, flea." The tom continued to glare at her with twitching whiskers, hatred burning in his chest.
@Lonestar23 @Spirit
@Spirit
Obsidiansky looked down at the newly named apprentice, his hues sparkling as he felt a purr begin to rumble in his chest. "I'm sure you will." He mewed in a low voice, as he lowered his head to touch noses with the apprentice. He was proud- though he knew pride probably wasn't the best thing to be feeling as he heard his new apprentice speak words that he shouldn't have. For a moment Obsidiansky froze, the tips of his whiskers twitching before he glanced at the other apprentice to see what they would do. This didn't sound like normal, kit/young apprentice playful teasing. This didn't sound like Rainpaw was joking around with the leader's apprentice. Great. What do I do now? Do I scold him? Talk to him later? Wait and see what happens? Obsidiansky thought.
He liked the young apprentice already, but his pride at seeing the younger cat so calm during the ceremony and noticing how Rainpaw seemed to be willing to work hard during his apprentice moons was beginning to fade into the track of anxiety. He didn't like the fact that the apprentice was...bullying? Teasing? Taunting? Whatever it was, Rainpaw was doing it to the smaller cat, and Obsidiansky wasn't too happy about it. He didn't know what to do, though. He had never tried to help an apprentice with something more personal like this before, but he guessed he would be learning soon.

Heartpaw's hues shot open in surprise and she glared over at her friend, her fur bristling. He was a bully. At least, to this young cat he was. How dare he! Bullying isn't just selfish and cruel, it's...it's wrong! How dare he! She thought, her fur now bristling completely. She forgot where she was and that there were cats watching her. She forgot that she was supposed to be awaiting her mentor. She forgot that Blazingstar and whoever Rainpaw's mentor was...Obsidiansky, wasn't it? Could handle it just fine on their own. "Rainpaw, you leave her alone! You can't talk to other cats like that! What has she ever done to you?" Heartpaw asked, her frustration and the strain of worry obvious in her voice. She was scared of what he would do to her.
They were friends, yes...or at least, Heartpaw had thought they were. She wasn't so sure that Rainpaw would want to be friends with someone who would correct him like that, and she wasn't sure she wanted to be friends with someone who would say something like that to another cat. Her blue hues glanced worriedly at Ferretkit- Ferretpaw, she needed to remember that all these cats were now apprentices- and gave her a friendly smile to show she was on her side. She then returned to glaring at Rainpaw, her fur bristling, hues snapping with anger as she did so. She didn't understand how Rainpaw could say something like that. What had happened between the two? The most obvious feeling was heartbreak- she hadn't known that her best friend was doing something so cruel. And now she did. Where she was supposed to go now, she wasn't sure. She knew that she didn't want Rainpaw's habit of bullying smaller cats off on her- and she didn't want him to bully her, she was quite small herself. Heartpaw waited for him to say something- anything would be better then silence. She hoped she wasn't in trouble. She didn't want to be in trouble.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 14th, 2017 at 11:30 PM.
Old February 14th, 2017, 11:43 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

{That Moment When It's Her Last Apprentice ;w;}
@EmpressOfEvil

The moment Dovecloud heard her name, surprise kicked her in the stomach, she wasn't expecting Blazingstar to give her an apprentice, and after she decided she was going to stay a Queen. The white tabby picked her self up and made her way to her new apprentice, surprise, hatred, and sorrow hit her the moment she saw who she was going to be mentoring. The offspring of her ex-mate, the offspring of the one she hated most, the offspring of the tom who hated her for her past, who left her for her past, the offspring of the one she loved. She took a deep breath and gave the molly a strained smile "Nice to meet you, gorsepaw, I will be your mentor." she said, hiding her emotions behind a mask of sweetness, kindness, the new apprentice may be the offspring of Gorseflower, but that didn't mean that she was him. She dipped her head and touched noses with the small molly, unsure if Gorsepaw knew who exactly she was.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 14th, 2017, 11:56 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

It just had to happen, didn't it..? Ferretpaw lowered her head as she saw Rainpaw starting to move towards her. But, he wouldn't say something with so many other cats being around, would he? Her excitement disappeared as quickly as air from a popped balloon. And then the words hit her. It was exactly what she'd been worried about. Sharing dens with her bullies. Well atleast Charredkit wouldn't be an apprentice for some time, but Rainpaw was here, and that already terrified Ferretpaw. What if he went physical when no one was looking? She could sense jealousy and hatret pouring out of the bully, and she slowly backed away in an attempt to hide behind Blazingstar, as he was he nearest adult around. She knew that snapping back right now would be a bad idea, but she also knew that hiding behind someone with more authority than her was seen as weak, a sign of defeat for bullies. But she was not in the mood for bullying right now. Everything has gone amazing a minute ago, and now it was all gone. Because of one apprentice.
As Heartpaw made her way over to them, Ferretpaw barely noticed. She was trying her best to hide from Rainpaw's hateful glare, feeling so, so weak by doing so. Heartpaw was nice. She put it in the back of her mind to thank the molly later, if she could find her without Rainpaw being there.

@SpiralTheRival @Lonestar23 @Suspiciousmindz

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.

Last edited by Spirit; February 14th, 2017 at 11:58 PM.
Old February 15th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Blazingstar was about to answer to Ferretpaw when out of nowhere another apprentice came padding towards them. He was expecting the apprentice to congratulate her or ask him something until the angry that radiated from Rainpaw hit him. It sent Blazingstar's ginger fur into a small bristle. Merely enough to show his anger, but not enough to seem threatening as he didn't want his clan mates to fear him. Then Ferretpaw's fear hit him and Blazingstar instantly knew what was going on.
The words spoken from the newly made apprentice made the leader gasp with shock. His ears pricked towards Rainpaw and suddenly the leader found himself stepping in front of Ferretpaw. His golden hues were aflame with disapproval as they glared down on Rainpaw. "Enough of this!" he spoke sternly. There was no growl, there was no emotion, his voice was clear and stern, a voice that Blazingstar had hardly used. His fluffy tail was swishing to and fro in quick thoughts. "Apologize to Ferretpaw immediately, Rainpaw," he order, stepping away from Ferretpaw enough so they could look at each other. "You're an apprentice now, but if you wish to continue to act like a kit, I'm sure Obsidiansky won't mind showing you how to care for the elders rather than showing you the territory," there was a threat in Blazingstar's voice now. He knew all too well how much apprentices loved the territory. Due to his over protective personality, the ginger cat wasn't going to tolerate bullying or physical harm between cats in his clan. Especially cats he'd grown close to or vowed to protect, which was a majority of the clan.
With a small pause, his gaze flickered towards Heartpaw, Ferretpaw then to Obsidiansky. There was something else on his mind. He knew exactly how to punish Rainpaw, however he wouldn't do so yet, this was merely a warning. Although he certainly wouldn't allow Rainpaw to go un-monitored for at least a moon. Finally his gaze flicked towards Rainpaw. They were still aflame with disapproval. "If I hear about or see you treating any apprentice in this manner again, you'll be tending to the elders for a moon instead of training. I don't care if it sets your warrior ceremony back, Windclan will not tolerate such nonsense while I'm leader," he spoke sternly, hoping that the other three cats got the hint that he expected to hear about the first signs of bullying again. "I hope you care enough about your training to stop your abusive behavior," Blazingstar finished. He was still in shock that Rainpaw would do such a thing in front of cats and especially in front of him.
@Spirit @Lonestar23 @SpiralTheRival

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 15th, 2017, 12:27 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{That Moment When It's Her Last Apprentice ;w;}
@EmpressOfEvil

The moment Dovecloud heard her name, surprise kicked her in the stomach, she wasn't expecting Blazingstar to give her an apprentice, and after she decided she was going to stay a Queen. The white tabby picked her self up and made her way to her new apprentice, surprise, hatred, and sorrow hit her the moment she saw who she was going to be mentoring. The offspring of her ex-mate, the offspring of the one she hated most, the offspring of the tom who hated her for her past, who left her for her past, the offspring of the one she loved. She took a deep breath and gave the molly a strained smile "Nice to meet you, gorsepaw, I will be your mentor." she said, hiding her emotions behind a mask of sweetness, kindness, the new apprentice may be the offspring of Gorseflower, but that didn't mean that she was him. She dipped her head and touched noses with the small molly, unsure if Gorsepaw knew who exactly she was.
Gorse[I]paw looked around with pride and nervousness. He was finally an apprentice! He searched the crowd for his mother, Lilypelt and saw her giving him a massive smile. Gorsepaw smiled back at her, his innocence still making him look like a little kit. Looking around, he suddenly saw a molly approaching him. "Hello", Gorsepaw said, smiling shyly at her. He reached up to touch noses to Dovecloud, immediately falling for the mask she had on. I...I think she likes me!, he though excitedly. Unlike Dovecloud, Gorsepaw had never seen nor heard of Dovecloud. She was just a cat who was now his mentor. Gorsepaw looked down at the ground before looking back up at his mentor. "Are you g-going to show me the t-territory?", Gorsepaw asked timidly, feeling rather scared about asking. Sure Dovecloud was his mentor now, and he should be able to feel normal when near her, but Gorsepaw was as shy as ever.
(Sorry it's short. My brain's dead)

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old February 15th, 2017, 12:34 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Couragepaw stopped laughing and jumped away from Bronzepaw as though she had clawed him when he spotted Moonpaw. Guilt. Frustration. Hope. Love. Strange emotions to be mixing together, but they were there all the same, and Couragepaw could feel them very clearly. Anxiety joined the mix of emotions as he saw Moonpaw looking at Bronzepaw and him in a strange manner. "Moonpaw! I was just going to come look for you, uh..." His voice trailed off and he quickly glanced back at Bronzepaw, realizing his actions were quite possibly offensive and rude towards her. Nervously, he gulped before moving back towards the other she cat. "This is- this is Bronzepaw! I was helping her clean herself, we were having a race! Right, Bronzepaw?" He asked, smiling at the other she cat, trying to prompt her into speaking.
He wondered if Moonpaw was jealous. And if she had forgotten their harsh exchange from earlier. Even watching her made him feel guilty all over again, and he didn't know what to do now. He knew that it was wrong for him to be acting as though Bronzepaw weren't there, but he couldn't help it...it seemed to be the same thing every time Moonpaw showed up. Everything else faded. And Couragepaw felt horrible about it. Absolutely horrible. Why? Why does it have to be like this? Bronzepaw's been so nice, I can't ignore her! I can't be ignoring her! This isn't happening, this isn't happening, this isn't happening...Couragepaw thought, taking a deep breath as he looked between the two she cats again. This was a nightmare for him. Not to mention torture.
Physical and emotional, as he could feel his muscles tensing up painfully and his mind screaming at him to do something. Say something to her. Do something. Do anything. He thought desperately. Instinct seemed to take over, and before he knew it, he was standing next to Moonpaw, pressed up against her in a defensive manner, his own fur raising up slightly. Why was he being so defensive of her? Was it against Bronzepaw? Or against something else? Couragepaw didn't know. He didn't know what he was doing, he didn't know what he wanted to say, he didn't know why this had to hurt him so much and feel so wonderful at the same time. It made no sense. And he was scared. Terrified. Everything else disappeared again and all he could think about was Moonpaw, she was right there, next to him, he could see her, everything else...faded. "Do- do you remember when we were- when we were out in the territory, on that hill?" Couragepaw asked in a low voice. He was barely aware of the other cats around him.
He knew they were there, which is why he didn't speak louder, not wanting them to overhear. He wondered what Bronzepaw was thinking. But if there had only been one mind he had been able to read, one cat's thoughts he had been able to see...it would be Moonpaw's. He wanted to know if she did feel the same way, if she were as scared as he was, if she wanted him to be with her as badly as he wanted it. But of course, he didn't know any of these things. All he knew was that this was the most terrifying experience of his life and he equally loved and hated it. It was confusing. But somehow, somehow...those two feelings, love and hate, were vivid in his memory, in his thoughts, in his current stance. He looked as though he wanted to run, and were fighting it. He continued to stare at her, waiting for a response, hoping that he hadn't just messed things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
@Liquoris

He's laughing... She felt as though she were deflating. It seemed as though the fight had done nothing to him, as though he had simply up and moved onto someone else. He had been having fun, and once wariness, regret and anger at him subsided she felt longing. She wanted to have fun, to not feel as though she were being sucked into the mud beneath her paws. Maybe he was just lucky, or maybe she just wanted to be playing with him.

She did want to be beside him still, so, so badly. That this other she-cat had seemingly taken her place was hurtful.
After a moment of staring at the two, she wanted to run. Run and hide and disappear forever into some hole in the territory. Become a rabbit, anything to escape this. She had been trying to figure out how to run away without bringing any attention to herself when she realized that he was speaking to her.
Too late.
Her time to run away had ended, she couldn't avoid seeing the two together any longer, because she had been spotted by Couragepaw and she felt embarrassment at this turn her pelt warm.
She still felt something for him, regardless of how she wanted it to disappear and to be the best friends they had been less than a day before.
But they hadn't really been the same. Not for a while. Not since they had both begun to act weird.
And she had been stupid enough to believe that, if she actually saw it all, that it could be for the same reason as her own odd reactions.

Her heart beat picked up as she looked at them, and she wanted to run, she could feel herself slowly losing it, but she knew she couldn't speak or interrupt him.
If she did that she could lose it faster. Cry or yell. Then he would know that had teasing had hurt her so deeply more than she could accept.

Bronzepaw...? She thought, realizing that he was introducing the feline who he had been with, so readily admitting to sharing tongues with her.
Silver eyes narrowed sharply at the she-cat that she now knew to be called Bronzepaw. Believing Couragepaw to have tricked and teased her earlier she felt as though she should feel pity or kinship to this other she-cat who she believed he would do the same too, but she felt none of this for her. She knew she should, but all she could think was that she wanted him to be beside her, sharing tongues with her. She could feel herself becoming more and more jealous of the cat as she glared silently, still too unsure of her own emotional capacity to speak.

Regardless of how much she wanted him to be over with her, sitting so close to her instead of Bronzepaw in the way that they had been and that her and Couragepaw had been so many times before things became different, she still was not prepared for him to do as she wished, to suddenly up and come over.
She felt her muscles further tensing to the point of pain as his fur brushed against hers and his familiar, still comforting scent washed over her.
She was terrified for a moment, and then she had become lost in his eyes, staring at them and no longer fully connected to her body.

Moonpaw could see in him a friend, a comfort, an escape from the world. She could see everything that she admired about him, and she could his eyes especially, until she took in the way that he was standing, how his fur had been raised slightly, how he seemed so defensive and she crashed back into reality.
He was facing the other she-cat, though now beside Moonpaw rather than Bronzepaw. He seemed almost hostile, and his hostility scared her.
Had he seen her silent glare at Bronzepaw?

She felt panicked and disoriented, unsure of what to do, heart hammering rather quickly against her rib cage and breath coming shorter and faster.
She hadn't been this close to him in a while, and his hostile position made her even less comfortable than she would have been this close to him with simply her confusing emotions about him and the recent fight.
She shied away, taking a few paw steps to the side, away from him.

He didn't look hostile anymore, more like confused. Was he acting? It seemed so sincere, but she didn't trust her own judgements as fully as she used to anymore.

The... The hill...? She didn't think she could ever forget that. One of the firs times she had felt jealousy, one of the first times he had lied to her and then openly admitted it.
She was wary of why he was asking this. Was he going to admit to her that he had lied the same way he had then, when he told her that he loved her friend, Fernpaw.
She remembered the hatred she had felt for Fernpaw before he took it back. It scared her how much his words could change her view of anything. It was dangerous to be around him when he could make her feel pure hatred for someone she had considered 'friend' just moments beforehand.

She looked off to the side for a split second, breath still quickened and panicked before she thickly swallowed and allowed herself to use words.
"...W-why?" She asked, and then nodded.
"...Yes..."
She didn't know why she felt so embarrassed to be reminded of that time when she had felt for him so strongly when she knew he didn't return it.
It wasn't like it could chance his view of her, or even like it was revealing a secret. How else could he have known so perfectly where to strike to hurt if he didn't know what hurt? He had to know that she loved him, and this fact made it just that much less bareable.

(I'm sorry for how long it is, I've been reading Jane Austen and writing all day lol)
Bronzepaw pinned her ears and made herself small. One moment she was glad to finally meet Moonpaw, then jealousy took over. Was it jealousy? Why was she so jealous? She knew that Couragepaw had feelings for Moonpaw but... Why did she have to have this stupid crush on him? 'You know he's taken.. Why would you get your hopes up like this?' she thought. As soon as Couragepaw stood against her, and for Moonpaw, Bronzepaw could feel herself begin to cry. She had only hung out with him for less than a day so why was she so emotional about this? Maybe it was because she had thought he might finally be hers, at least for a while. She cowered even more, unaware who was watching the conflict. Her emotions then took control of her body as she stood up, puffing her fur and getting up in Couragepaw's face. "Why are you defending her from me of all cats? I'm the one who agreed to help you talk to her, remember? I'm not trying to mess you up or anything, and I'm certainly not even wanting to attack her! You don't have to make me the bad cat here. I thought you wanted to be friends! You don't have to make me feel like mouse dung just so you can get Moonpaw to believe that you love her. I'm not a ball of moss you can kick around at your own convenience," she hissed, tears falling down her face. Maybe she had gone a bit too far, but oh well. She remained in his face, stealing a couple quick, intimidating stares at Moonpaw. She had rejected him. She didn't deserve his love. Was Bronzepaw even able to think such things? She didn't even seem to know herself anymore...