Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roo's Training Tracker
by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 04:41 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 04:32 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by constellation
Today 04:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2017, 04:42 AM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Nighty @starfall
It was cold but warm at the same time. Silence and blindness enveloped me as my eyes and ears had yet to welcome the new world. The small stormy dark blue-gray kit wiggled her way towards the warm and milk she instinctively saught. But she then bumped into another young smelling from which she knew was her older littermate. One thought coursed through her infantile mind.. "he got to the warmth before I did T ^ T" She then stopped her wiggling and curled on into herself in sullen defeat and let the older stronger littermate continue his newborn feeding frenzy. She huddled trying to cling to whatever warmth surrounded her frail form and mewled softly in hunger.
Old February 15th, 2017, 07:24 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Gorseflower stirred momentarily from her nap. She blinked open her blue eyes and gave down lovingly at her kits. By now she had recovered for the most part from the exhausting experience. Now as she gazed down at her three beautiful kits, she knew that everything she had just gone through, was worth it. While she was up, a thought occurred to her. Names. They needed names. She shifted a little, trying not to disturb the suckling kits. She pondered the thought for a moment. They had to be special. They had to be cute. She was a little overwhelmed to because when she had dreamed about this moment when she was an apprentice, she had thought that her mate would be right beside her helping name them. She had to move in though. With a look at her eldest kit, the fiery red Somali, she almost instantly thought of leaf fall, when the leaves turned bright red just before they fell off. "You're name little one, will be Leafkit." She said with a strong confident tongue stroke to his head. She turned to the ine in the middle, the one who looked like the father of the kits. It reminded her so much of him, but she couldn't use the name, but maybe something similar. "Horizonkit. That is your name my dear." She said licking the middle she kit. Finally she turned to the last one and miles. This was the one that looked so similar to her, it was looking at a reflection. "I'll name you for the wonderful trees I saw when I visited your father. You will be Peachkit." She said proudly. She had done it, and the names all sounded beautiful, just like they looked.
@starfall @ChameweonRainbow

[We can Timeskip to two moons if you both agree, do one more post as newborns with confirmations]
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; February 15th, 2017 at 07:25 AM.
Old February 15th, 2017, 08:46 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Larkcry yawned and padded out of the den. He dipped his head to a few of the warriors as he passed. Nice day. Sun is bright. Wind is blowing, he thought. I could use a day of hunting. He turned his head towards the camp entrance and headed that way and out.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old February 15th, 2017, 10:31 AM

@starfall @Nighty
Horizonkit curled away from the suffocating mass of her littermates and mother and wriggled and mewled in hunger as she had not yet had any milk because her littermates were crowding and she didn't want to get involved in that wiggling frenzy of kits for fear of being trampled. Her newborn body struggled with exertion as she tried to inch further away from the overwhelming envelopment of her littermates and she squirmed until she collapsed a few meager inches away in a shivering heap and curled up in a ball and fell into a fitful, restless, and hungry sleep.
P.S. Nighty I agree that we can time skip 2 moons

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; February 15th, 2017 at 12:57 PM.
Old February 15th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Gorseflower stirred momentarily from her nap. She blinked open her blue eyes and gave down lovingly at her kits. By now she had recovered for the most part from the exhausting experience. Now as she gazed down at her three beautiful kits, she knew that everything she had just gone through, was worth it. While she was up, a thought occurred to her. Names. They needed names. She shifted a little, trying not to disturb the suckling kits. She pondered the thought for a moment. They had to be special. They had to be cute. She was a little overwhelmed to because when she had dreamed about this moment when she was an apprentice, she had thought that her mate would be right beside her helping name them. She had to move in though. With a look at her eldest kit, the fiery red Somali, she almost instantly thought of leaf fall, when the leaves turned bright red just before they fell off. "You're name little one, will be Leafkit." She said with a strong confident tongue stroke to his head. She turned to the ine in the middle, the one who looked like the father of the kits. It reminded her so much of him, but she couldn't use the name, but maybe something similar. "Horizonkit. That is your name my dear." She said licking the middle she kit. Finally she turned to the last one and miles. This was the one that looked so similar to her, it was looking at a reflection. "I'll name you for the wonderful trees I saw when I visited your father. You will be Peachkit." She said proudly. She had done it, and the names all sounded beautiful, just like they looked.
@starfall @ChameweonRainbow

[We can Timeskip to two moons if you both agree, do one more post as newborns with confirmations]

Do you rp peachkit or have someone cause if not I can(I'm only offering
Old February 15th, 2017, 01:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Aspenkit looked at her, his hues returning to their normal state. "That's terrible." Aspenkit mewed in a low voice, averting his eyes from her now. He didn't understand why some cats lost everything while some cats had everything. He guessed he probably would never understand it. But why? Why did it have to be that way? Why would StarClan do this to anyone? he thought. "Well, if you ever did want to play, I would play with you. You're never too old for it- I've seen warriors playing around," Aspenkit told her with a small smile. He wasn't sure what else to say. That was the best he could do. He wasn't sure what to tell her about what she had said...what could he say? He didn't understand what it was like to lose everyone. How could he? He lived in a place where he had been brought up well, where he had had a great life and supposed he always would. He didn't like seeing cats hurt. He wanted to do something- anything- to help the she cat feel better. Sometimes it took time, time to get to know another cat and time to get over the trauma of what had happened. Sometimes it just took a friendly word, or a friendly smile. Aspenkit was ready to do both, if she was willing to tolerate it. He liked making other cats feel better. He liked the warm feeling that it gave him when he saw cats smiling, or laughing...having a good time. There was always an urge to do more, to help in any way he could. But of course, only being a kit- there wasn't much of a difference he could make. Though maybe to someone who needed him, it would make all the difference. Maybe to someone, he would make all the difference.
Boop for @fenic!

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 15th, 2017 at 01:20 PM.
Old February 15th, 2017, 03:39 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlelolliepop! View Post
Do you rp peachkit or have someone cause if not I can(I'm only offering
(Yeah, Peach is my little bab :3 )
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 15th, 2017, 04:14 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Moonfang

Autumnspeckle, the tom, was settled in a dusty patch near the center of the clearing, he let out a yawn, his maw opening, then setting, as he laid his head down on his paws, he flicked an ear, wanting to know if any cat was walking near him, and he heard nothing. He began to clean his paw, looking up every so often from the commotion of the cats, when one stood out to him, she was approaching him. ''Hi." The tom meowed, his ear flicking out of nervous instincts once more, what was the she-cat going to think of him? Will he make a good impression? By StarClan he'd hoped so.
lotusfang
Old February 15th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Suspiciousmindz @Lonestar23 @Spirit

Rainpaw froze as two cats came to Ferretpaw's defense. He looked at Heartpaw astonished at her words. His mind started to whirl, How could she? I thought she was my best friend? Suddenly Blazingstar stepped in front of his apprentice and the gaze he gave the gray apprentice sent chills down his spine and made his breath catch in his throat. Though the threatening words made fear flash across his yellow eyes he couldn't stop the anger that flared up in his chest. How could he apologize? Others were looking... How could he embarrass himself? How could Heartpaw betray him?
Up till now his only goal was to become a warrior beside his friend but what if she wasn't his friend anymore? What's the point of any of this?! I hate you! I hate you all! Rainpaw curled his lip in a snarl, "Sorry, Ferretpaw." His voice rumbled in a growl-slightly husky from the smoke that surprisingly was still in the back of his throat-and filled with hatred. He stared up at Blazingstar for a long moment, wondering if he would receive a punishment. He knew he had to respect his leader, at least that's what the queens had taught him but he struggled to keep his temper controlled in front of the Windclan leader.
He lowered his head and shifted his gaze towards Heartpaw. The rage faded from his yellow hues as he looked at her and all that was left was pain. Rainpaw's heart hurt like a thousand needles had pricked it. How could she...? Feeling wounded and not wanting to reveal it he shot her a glare before spinning around. His fur bristled as he started to walk away from them.

Last edited by ConfusedCas; February 15th, 2017 at 04:47 PM.
Old February 15th, 2017, 05:18 PM

@❤ Lüdicrøüs Lüñåcy ❤
Horizonkit awoke to the incessant grumbling of her empty stomach and was surprised to find herself able to hear; albeit only muffled sounds as her hearing was still young. She also was able to sense a dim light behind her closed eyelids as they began to relax from their tightness of being a newborn. She sensed another cat approaching and with a curious sniff she found the scent to be one of her same blood. "another littermate?" she thought. She weakly dragged her head to turn towards the family scent of a sister. This littermate smelled older and of what her instincts knew was wind and grass mixed with many other cat smells. It was a little overwhelming for her young senses to cope with all at once and she gave a tiny cute sneeze to try and clear her nose of the barrage of new scents.
Closed Thread