Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Rose
Today 12:36 PM
Dara's Character Sale <3
by Daragca
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 12:35 PM
Creepingpaw Warrior Name...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:28 PM
Hush's Art Shop
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 12:24 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by forest
Today 12:23 PM

Old May 17th, 2017, 04:33 AM

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

hey i was wondering if I could be in thunderclan?
Old May 17th, 2017, 06:29 AM
The Litten That Could

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox the Mighty View Post

(Lol I looked at your post and saw Blackgaze and almost flipped over. One of my cats named Goosepaw was her apprentice.)
Oakfal trotted daintily out of the warriors den his jaws stretched in a slow yawn. The newly made mentor glanced around for Blackpaw before spotting him and padding up to him. "Good Morning Blackpaw. Today we will go hunting." Oakfall raised his chest with pride. Blackpaw was his second apprentice after Copperstrike who he had heard was going to have kits. "Well, let's get moving then."
Hunting again?
"One of these days," joked Blackpaw, "We're going to collectively drive these critters out of the woods! So, anything special I should know before we start?'
Old May 17th, 2017, 01:44 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
@Ludicrous Lunacy
[oops im making fennelnose depressed but maybe they'll recover in the roleplays to come]

That earlier conversation had drained them. All those thoughts about Pigeonfleck had resurfaced, and now they wanted nothing more than to get away from it all. Fennelnose looked visibly exhausted, which was... strange. They usually hid the majority of their feelings, but even a blind cat could tell that they were bone-weary. Too much was on their plate; and yet, they had thought that exact same thing when they were merely a warrior. There was something wrong with them, they confirmed. Everything looked darker: the trees in front of them, the sky, their future. What would they do when Jayspot and Remorapaw left them because of how disconnected they'd been? What if Dawncloud left? Tilting their head back and gazing up at the sky, they noticed that it was rapidly reaching sundown, due to the beginnings of Silverpelt appearing. It was an almost serene sight, had they not been thinking such terrible things. Plagued by their worries, they whispered, "StarClan, please tell me, am I being a good parent to Remora and Jay?" Fennelnose watched for a sign, desperation in their eyes. Many seconds passed, and there was no answer. Complete, utter silence. Truly, there had to be something wrong with Fennelnose.

Moons ago, raw anger would have bloomed in their chest and they likely would have made a silly decision, resulting in an irreversible injury. Now, all they could do was let out a long sigh.
A puddle. That would be the most relatable thing to the little apprentice, honestly. They had no intention to do anything with their mentor, or with anyone. They were just going to lie there, alone, peacefully miserable without anyone bothering them. Wallowing in self pity, they could live with that. They had no intentions on moving, either, maybe they could just starve to death out in the territory and nobody would care. Not Fennelnose, distracted by their duties. Not Leafwatcher, his first true friend. Not Jayspots. And not Zerosight--that stung--and Small wouldn't either. They would all get over it--after all, they weren't missing Remora when they were just melting in the territory, silent and alone, uncomplaining, eyes closedto the world.

(( @Pathos ) I found it!)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; May 25th, 2017 at 07:56 PM.
Old May 17th, 2017, 02:43 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Minkpaw noticed Amberflame's noticeable annoyance, but didn't go any further with it. Though it hasn't been long since the two cats have met, the apprentice was aware that their mentor was quite a stick-in-the-mud. Most likely, any other cat trained by Amberflame would grow irritated and perhaps even snap back at her. However, Minkpaw was rather patient, and being unable to speak, it wasn't like they could verbally fight back. They'd only be able to shoot daggers or make absurd movements. Over time, though, Minkpaw has learned that patience was bliss.

Briefly, they shot Amberflame a warning glance, but quickly returned to perfecting their crouch. With a flick of their ear, they stilled their anxious paws. Now, Minkpaw was completely frozen, their eyes focused ahead on a fallen leaf. They came to the conclusion that if they simply obeyed, perhaps Amberflame would lighten up? Plus, they didn't want to remain in the crouched position for much longer - their limbs were beginning to ache.
Amberflame's expression changed almost instantly to one of pleasure as she noted the apprentice's changed position. "Very good, Minkpaw! You're doing great." Praise was often rare from the older feline, but they were doing so well that she found it hard not to praise. At least Minkpaw was catching on. Maybe Amberflame was a better teacher then she thought of herself as. "Alright. Get on up now." And now the moment had passed. Being aware that Minkpaw wasn't able to speak, otherwise they probably would have done so long ago, she wasn't quite sure where to go from here. "I suppose you think I'm kind of rough," She mewed with a short laugh. "But it's just part of who I am. Sorry you get stuck with me." See, Amberflame could be nice! Sort of, at least. She was trying to learn about the apprentice and hoping that she wasn't messing up. "It's just, you're my first apprentice and I'm super nervous about messing all this up... I want you to do good," She mewed with a sigh. Flicking her tail worriedly, Amberflame glanced over at Minkpaw once more before shrugging. "We should probably have started with border stuff. C'mon." Again, moment over. Amberflame could be a nicer cat then she appeared to be, and she was definitely getting better and warming up to the apprentice. It was just going to take some work.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 17th, 2017, 02:51 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dawnfrost blinked slowly. That made sense--Iceclaw and Stoneheart used to train a lot in the clearing.

"Y-yes, of course," she murmured, glancing aside. "Well, it was really well done..." she managed a purr for her daughter.
"Redclaw also taught me a couple of iceclaws moves" icepaw said (sry i haven't been on in a while been busy with final exams)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; May 17th, 2017 at 02:52 PM.
Old May 17th, 2017, 03:49 PM

Bristletail padded into the clearing, her tortoiseshell fur neatly groomed around her young, slender figure. She peered around to see apprentices looking up to their mentors with round, watchful eyes. She gazed longingly, yet briefly, at the cats, praying to StarClan that Snowstar would choose her to be a mentor soon.
Old May 17th, 2017, 04:14 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post
Peregrin was caught off guard by the drastic difference in personality between these two cats. One was scary, the other was...laughing? The lanky feline wasn't sure how to react for a few moments, and she just stood there in her tense position, watching the tom chuckle.
"Uh..."
Well, she had been genuine when she had stated her plea for them not to harm her. But, as she replayed her words in her mind, it DID sound rather comedic considering the prior context, and she could understand why he thought it was funny. Yet, what was more funny, was the fact that he was getting some uncontrollable laughter out of it. It started to get Peregrin's laughter-button going. Laughter was extremely contagious to the susceptible loner.
"W-what?" She let out a few unexpected giggles between her words, "I mean it! I'm...serious," She tried to contain a snort, but it burst out here.
"It's not funny!" Her smile was evident that she was doing a poor job at keeping her stature serious.
( @SpiralTheRival do you want to post next?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
It wasn’t long before Everpaw’s teeth started chattering and she found herself trembling from the cold substance in her fur. A chilly wind just happened to be passing by and water and wind didn’t mix very well when you didn’t want to be cooled down. Her whole body stiffened as she did her best not to whimper from how cold she felt. Out the corner of her eyes, she could see her best friend with his fur the wrong way. Despite the situation, she found herself having to hold back a chuckle. Honestly, Sunpaw's appearance never mattered to Everpaw. She didn't care how he looked and she never would. The calico never bothered to judge cats by how they looked. If she liked their personality then she would be nice to them. Sunpaw was nice, even if he did have a few flaws to him. But then again, everyone had flaws.

While Everpaw didn't care one bit about how the tom looked, she knew that he probably did. With all that flriting that he had happening, he had to look somehpwhat presentable. Flirting. It was a strange thing. Actually, perhaps strange wasn't the right word. Disgusting was more accurate. Although the she-caf would never say it aloud for Sunpaw's sake, she found the act of flirting pretty gross. It was just a way of toying with someone's heart in her opinion, and that was Everpaw's worst nightmare. It was the reason why she didn't want to fall in love, she didn't want to have her heart played with. Knowing her best friend, she knew that he would never purposely break a she-cat's heart without a good reason, but there were some cats in the world who weren't as kind as Sunpaw. Having seem her best friend flirt many times before, Everpaw had never felt awkward seeing someone flirt, Sunpaw in particular. She normally just stood there looking umimpressed whilst she waited for an opportunity to drag him away. The calico wasn't going to somehow stop Sunpaw from flirting, because she knew that that would break him, but she would continue to hope that he didn't flirt so much in the future, especially when he was a warrior. She didn't want to accidentally fall in love with a she-cat by mistake and then get his heart broken. What good would that do for him? Even if it didn't always seem like it, Everpaw cared a lot of Sunpaw, you could say that she was rather protective of him.

The she-cat felt something nudge her and she turned her head. She listened to his question before raising an eye. If this were any other cat she would've been rather annoyed, but she knew that she had to be patient with Sunpaw. This was just another one of his habits. Sighing and rolling her orbs in amusement, she spoke. "Well, what do you get with a muddy me and a stream?" she asked, speaking as if though she were talking to a kit that didn't understand what she was saying. It was a joking tone though, and for a moment she nearly giggled. But she didn't, simply because Everpaw didn't giggle.
Sunpaw smiled, cocking his head lightly to the side, pretending to think. Sunpaw's fur was drying, now that he was sitting in the sun, leaking through the treetop above. He was facing the stream, and for a moment, he watched it. It was very mesmerizing, the way the clear water tumbled over the rocks. And the sound it made amused Sunpaw a little. The small "gurgle-gurgling. He definitely wasn't a Riverclan cat, but sometimes he appreciated how beautiful water could seem. Just the way it could form into whatever shape held it with ease, but also hold it's own shape if it got super cold. Water could be rapid and forceful, but calm and gentle at the same time. It brought life, but destruction as well. Water is probably one of the most beautiful and interesting things I've seen.
Sunpaw started to wonder if there were cats that could act like water. Cats that could be rapid but calm, kind but a destroyer, and bendable but firm. Sunpaw was always open to meeting new cats, and he started to form this idea in his mind. A cat who is like water would be amazing! Sunpaw told himself that if there is ever a cat who acts like water, then she would probably be one of his favorite cats in the world. That can be a goal... To find a cat that acts like water.
Sunpaw didn't have many goals, before he met Everpaw, he barely knew what they were. He knew Everpaw was very big on goals, and completeing them. The golden tom himself had never been very big on goals, or just getting things done in general. He did a few things here and there, but never had a set time and date when he wanted them done. That was Everpaw's job. Sunpaw set a few goals here and there, but they were long-term goals, goals way out of his reach until he got older. Like becoming the leader of Thunderclan. Ever since he was a kit, that had always been his main goal. Now that he was an apprentice, it was more in the back of his mind, but it was till there. It was still something the golden tom wanted very much, even if he didn't feel that great want at this moment.
Sunpaw walked around Everpaw, so his back was now facing the stream.
"Well, there are three things you could get. A cold Ever, a wet Ever, and... Supaw smirked, crouching and flicking his tail. He was a playful cat to the bone, and so what he was about to do was pretty explainable. "An angry Ever." Sunpaw leaped, his paws aimed towards his friend clearly aiming to pin her to the ground. I'll get you back for running into me earlier, twice! He laughed inside his head as he sailed through the air.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; May 17th, 2017 at 04:15 PM.
Old May 17th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Big lark. That's a new one. Sunpaw had heard many insults in his life, and of course they didn't bother him one bit, but he kind of liked it when different cats used different insults, he found it amusing and interesting. "Bury me alive, huh? I didn't plan on that being how I was going to die." Sunpaw meowed, to himself, but loud enough for Raccoonpaw to hear as he followed her out into the territory. "My mind was set on something.... More noble." Sunpaw laughed to himself, then kept quiet as they entered the territory. He could feel the coolness of the leaves under his paws, hidden from the sun by all the trees overhead. If there was one thing Sunpaw truly did love, it was being in the forest, surrounded by all the sights and smells. I could get lost in here forever... But now was not the time to go prancing about in the woods. For Sunpaw, it was never the time to do that. He had more... Important matters. His other interests would have to wait. And he had to decide something as of right now. So, do I go easy on her, or do I give it my all? Sunpaw replayed the things that Raccoonpaw has said in his head, trying to decide which would be the best approach to this little competition. I better give it my all. She seems like a very competitive cat. "Okay,
I'll go this way, and you can head that way. Meet up back here."
he told her, then started to head away, deeper into the forest. The best way to flirt with someone like this was be on their level. And boy, was she in for a surprise.

@Duskflight
That's one thing about Raccoonpaw that cats would come to know, she was always coming up with new names to call cats, sometimes even giving out nicknames for others. It's surprising she hadn't yet given one to Sunpaw yet, but perhaps that would come later, after the competition, especially since that was really all that was on her mind at the moment. "I don't think any cat plans on being buried alive, it just sort of happens and that's exactly what's going to happen today. In fact, you dug your own grave when you invited me to this competition!" Boasted the she-cat with her head raised high and her large fluffy tail hoisted higher, a single leaf still clinging to it. Currently her heart was swelling with excitement, just as it did when she was getting ready to pull off a good prank or come up with a witty comeback to someone who thought they could hurt her with their words. Her jaws closed as silence now fell between the two,the grey and black apprentice focusing more on her thoughts now as they began to exit the camp to begin their little competition.
You know, when's the last time I've been hunting? Probably best not to mention that.. Uh. Well all you have to do is scent them out, be quiet and then pounce. Not much to it. You've done it before just.. Not in a long time.
You got the skills of a friggin leader, no need to worry about this, you've got it in the bag!
Immediately her characteristic smirk curled onto her lips as her blue-green eyes glanced over at Sunpaw.
"Alright. You're already starting off on the wrong paw, there's way more prey on this side of the territory than that, but hey, whatever floats your boat dude! See you at sun high, be prepared for the biggest piece of prey you've ever seen!" As she shouted this, she had already begun to turn away and head into 'her' part of the territory for the competition, unsheathing her claws in preparation. This was going to be great. She could feel the energy of the hunt flowing through her paws, well, in actuality it was excitement, but she labeled it as that so that she would do better at hunting.
Oh man, wait until he sees what I'm going to catch. It's going to be enough to feed all of the elders, just wait. And with that, she lowered herself into a crouch and set off into the territory, being as quiet as she possibly could. She needed to concentrate so that she could win this competition and show him how epic she really was.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 17th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Back from the abyss

@RedHead (wait, I thought we had a posting order...how many times did you guys post without me?)
Old May 18th, 2017, 08:30 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
"Redclaw also taught me a couple of iceclaws moves" icepaw said (sry i haven't been on in a while been busy with final exams)
(No problem, totally understandable)

Dawnfrost nodded slowly, swaying her tail as she regarded her daughter. "Did he now? Let's see what he's shown you then."