Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:56 PM
☆ CHARACTER DIRECTORY
by dagnyme
Last post by dagnyme
Today 10:55 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Fits
Today 10:55 PM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
@Brooklyn Trees @Liquoris

Couragepaw's ears pinned themselves against his head as though they had a mind of their own when Bronzepaw hissed at him. He wasn't sure why she had gone on the defensive...though he hadn't been very nice himself, so he couldn't judge her. He was angry at himself, both for feeling this way towards Moonpaw and now being so rude to Bronzepaw, angry at Moonpaw for rejecting him in the first place, angry at Bronzepaw for hissing at him...why was everything so messed up and confusing? Why was everything so wrong feeling and how- how could he be so happy to have Moonpaw here when everything was falling apart right before his eyes? Up until now, he had always thought that it would be him and Moonpaw. Moonpaw and him. Forever and ever, best friends, helping each other out when they needed it. And now Bronzepaw had come into the picture, and now she was once again out of the picture... Couragepaw was confused.

Not to mention hurt...he felt betrayed. Sad. Worried. Anxious. And yet there was anger there too, and hope...love...not to mention the deepest wanting that he had ever felt. He wanted to be with Moonpaw more then he wanted anything else, and now he was sure that everything was going to fall apart and he was going to end up with two she cats furious at him. He didn't know what to do now. He didn't know what to say. He needed to say something to Bronzepaw, and he needed to do it quickly before she exploded with anger at him. That was the last thing that Couragepaw wanted- for her to be angry at him. "Bronzepaw, I...I'm sorry. I don't know what I'm doing, I don't know what's happening to me, I don't know what I'm feeling." Couragepaw mewed, his voice strained with the effort of speaking, his hues flashing with anger and worry, apology and sympathy all at the same time, and he didn't like the feelings that were rushing through his body and mind. He could feel his muscles tensing up with worry and he felt almost sick at the thought of what might happen if he didn't fix this now. He wouldn't have a reason to go on living in WindClan. Well, that might be a bit dramatic...I mean, I'll still have the promise of becoming a warrior. Of being a warrior. Of avoiding Moonpaw and Bronzepaw for the rest of my- the thought was too painful for him to finish.

True, he wouldn't want to be around either of them anymore, not after all that had happened, but he couldn't just avoid them. That would be horrible. Way, way too much for him to deal with...he wouldn't know what to do. He would just have to move on and learn to live with himself. And the thought that he had done this. Upon hearing Moonpaw's soft voice, he stepped back to her, standing right beside her and his ears returned to their normal state, hues softening with a gentle compassion for his friend. "Up on the hill, you remember me telling you I had some...weird feelings, right? Something that I-I couldn't explain. And I, I...I told you that I liked your friend Fernpaw, but what I was trying to say- what I wanted to describe, who I was describing...was you." Couragepaw stopped and took a breath, feeling his muscles relax, although his body felt shaky after speaking. It was as though the effort had been too much for him. He didn't know what to do, or what to say...he was terrified. But he needed to go on. He needed to keep telling her what he wanted to say, and shut everything else out...including Bronzepaw.

He was unaware of anyone else looking at him, anyone else paying any attention to him, it was just he and Moonpaw in their own world, and he opened his maw to speak again. "Everything I said about your friend, I was talking about you, Moonpaw. I think I have a pretty good idea of what those feelings were now, but I'm not sure, and whatever they are- even if they aren't what I think- I'd like to figure them out...with you. These feelings, these... strange, wonderful, awful feelings...they're controlling my life, but I can't get rid of them. It makes me feel like I could do anything, like I could- like I could go anywhere, like I could be anything...just as long as you're with me. I can't explain it enough, Moonpaw, and I don't blame you if you hate me and you can walk out of my life forever. I just want you to know I wasn't trying to trick you. I wasn't playing a game with you. I care about you so, so, much, and I would never want to hurt you." Couragepaw's voice had slowly been getting gentler and gentler until it was close to a whisper. The world went back to normal, and he stepped away from her, partly horrified at what he had just said. His ears pinned themselves against his head and he glanced over at Bronzepaw with an uneasy smile, wondering what she was thinking right now. Surely she would understand that he hadn't meant to be mean...right? Maybe he should apologize again. "I'm really sorry about- what I did, Bronzepaw. But thank you for trying to cheer me up, and being a friend to me. I appreciate it." He mewed, giving her another smile before turning his hues back onto Moonpaw, holding his breath as he awaited her response. He was so, so scared...but there was a sliver of hope in his emotions, that maybe- just maybe- this would all work out fine.
(Oh mai feelz xD )

Bronzepaw listened intently to what Couragepaw said to Moonpaw. Tears stremed heavily down her fluffy face and her ears remained pinned back, but not in rage anymore. She was sad, hurt, and most importantly, confused. She'd had a crush on Couragepaw since she first saw him playing with Moonpaw, and the moment she finally had a chance with him, she stole him back. It was clear to her that she would never get the affections of Couragepaw. She needed to let her crush on him go. "I.. I'm sorry too... I didn't mean to blow up like that... I'll always be here for you, Couragepaw. I didn't mean to get in the way of you two's relationship..." she admitted, her head hanging low and her paws getting soaked from her tears. She then let out a slight chuckle. "It's funny how I thought I might have the slightest chance with you. I can't compete with Moonpaw's looks or skills... All I can do is hunt and fall over myself..." She glanced up at Couragepaw one last time, stealing a glance at Moonpaw as she did so. "Take care," she said, getting up and slowly walking away, not wanting to hear what Moonpaw had to say. If she were to guess, the pretty she-cat would accept his second confession of love and they'd end up growing old together, never giving Bronzepaw a second thought. What did she care anyway? She'd only been with Couragepaw less than a day, so why was her heart hurting so badly? Whatever the reason, she knew eventually she'd get over it.
Old February 16th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Obsidiansky padded into the clearing, his thoughts on Rainpaw, wondering how he could help the apprentice not be so...grumpy? He wasn't quite sure how to describe him, although he knew that there was quite a bit of anger going on with the young tom. His thoughts preoccupied, he barely noticed the she cat who looked...depressed. Obsidiansky recognized the feeling, and he felt a surge of sympathy for the young warrior. The tip of his tail twitched uneasily and he went back and forth between approaching her or leaving her alone. After a moment of going back and forth, he realized he would probably want reassurance if he were in her position, and slowly began to approach her, his hues sparking with worry as he did so, wondering how she would respond.
"Hi, uh...you- I guess you don't know me, I'm...Obsidiansky. You looked a little lonely, I thought I'd come over and introduce myself and see if you were alright." Obsidiansky mewed, his voice calm and level. He was worried that something might be seriously wrong, although he was hoping that there wasn't. That was only a hope, though, and he knew from experience that sometimes no matter how much he wanted something, things just went downhill. I hope she's not one of those cats who's going to bite my head off for being concerned. That means I'm going to have to work twice as hard to get her approval. He thought with a sigh. The one thing that Obsidiansky wanted more then anything else was the approval of his clanmates. And if she were going to deny that simple thing, well...he was just going to keep trying to win her over until she finally accepted him. That was what Obsidiansky did.
But maybe...there was a chance that this time, he wouldn't have to.
Canineheart hadn't even noticed the tom, the one who kept pacing back and forth, first heading towards her, then away, as though he couldn't decide what to do. As he approached her though, a thought appeared in her mind, He's going to try to flirt with me... About ready to send Obsidiansly on his way, Canineheart opened her maw to speak, but was silenced by the dark tom. No... He wasn't a flirt, just genuinely concerned. As his gaze met that of the emerald eyed warrior, she knew he wasn't trying to win her over.

"Canineheart," she replied with nonchalaunce, her eyes trying avert her gaze from that of the handsome Obsidiansky's. "And..." Canineheart knew she couldn't hide the truth from the ever observant tom, "it's not going as good as it could be, actually," she mewed,her voice -- for the first time ever-- quieted by the outgoing tom. Canineheart hated herself for the ache in her heart, though she had no idea what it meant.

Her creamed paws rustled and moved with the anxiety of talking to the tom, though Canineheart couldn't comprehend why; it was just a tom she could talk to just as easily as the others. But the she-cat couldn't.
Old February 16th, 2017, 02:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
The gray apprentice walked beside Obsidiansky trying to rid his mind of Heartpaw. Rainpaw had been bullied all of his kit-hood, and then he has to watch the tiny Ferretpaw get more than him. That arrogant leader! Could it be Blazingstar didn't trust him or maybe didn't respect his origins, whatever they were. His ear twitched once he heard his mentors voice. "That kitten's just too sensitive to hear any teasing about her." He hissed, matching his gaze with Obsidiansky. He could tell the tom was trying to be patient and set a good example, but Rainpaw didn't care. Still furious, he wasn't going to let his secrets out. I trusted her... I don't need to trust anyone ever again. His tail lashed as he looked away and into the trees. "What do you know?" He scoffed, "Can't you just do your duty and train me to be a warrior?" Once he got to the status of becoming a warrior no one could disrespect him then. Feeling bigger and more important than everyone he shot Obsidiansky a challenging scowl, slightly curious as what his mentor would say to his snarky comments.

(Sorry my posts are short!)
Obsidiansky's hues narrowed and he stopped sharply, before taking a breath to calm himself. "Rainpaw. She's not too sensitive, what you said would hurt anyone's feelings. That's going to be in her mind for the rest of her life, likely, that the day she became an apprentice was the same day she was taunted by you. Is that really how you want to be known?" Obsidiansky asked, remembering his own mentor asking him the same question... and his best friend...and his sister. He couldn't believe them at first, and he knew that Rainpaw probably would react in a similar way, but he also knew that eventually the tom would come around. He was just angry. Obsidiansky's hues narrowed again and for a moment, he looked as though he might actually yell at the apprentice. "I know more then you think. It won't do you any good to be disrespectful- if you want power, you have to have respect first, otherwise no one will trust you to give you power." Obsidiansky told him with a sharper tone then perhaps he should have. His ears flicked backwards and his hues flashed with surprise at his own tone, but then they softened again. "I could. I could just train you to be any warrior, or I could train you to be a respected and powerful warrior. Your choice- I'm giving you the power to make a decision. So make one." Obsidiansky told him. He wasn't sure whether Rainpaw was going to choose the decision that Obsidiansky would prefer him to, or if he would choose the decision that most apprentices wouldn't. A powerful and respected warrior was a high bargain...although it was mostly bluff on Obsidiansky's side. He couldn't make Rainpaw that way, although he could train him how to gain respect and power by acting more pleasurable. Your choice. Obsidiansky's own words rang back in his ears and he wondered if he were doing the right thing.
(No worries! They're a great length ^.^)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 16th, 2017, 02:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Canineheart hadn't even noticed the tom, the one who kept pacing back and forth, first heading towards her, then away, as though he couldn't decide what to do. As he approached her though, a thought appeared in her mind, He's going to try to flirt with me... About ready to send Obsidiansly on his way, Canineheart opened her maw to speak, but was silenced by the dark tom. No... He wasn't a flirt, just genuinely concerned. As his gaze met that of the emerald eyed warrior, she knew he wasn't trying to win her over.

"Canineheart," she replied with nonchalaunce, her eyes trying avert her gaze from that of the handsome Obsidiansky's. "And..." Canineheart knew she couldn't hide the truth from the ever observant tom, "it's not going as good as it could be, actually," she mewed,her voice -- for the first time ever-- quieted by the outgoing tom. Canineheart hated herself for the ache in her heart, though she had no idea what it meant.

Her creamed paws rustled and moved with the anxiety of talking to the tom, though Canineheart couldn't comprehend why; it was just a tom she could talk to just as easily as the others. But the she-cat couldn't.
Obsidiansky cocked his head to the side, trying to make eye contact with her again...for him, it had always been easier to talk while looking directly at the other cat, though as she looked uncomfortable, he decided to look away as well. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Canineheart." He mewed, a friendly smile remaining on his maw. He kept his tone friendly and light, making sure that the worry he could feel racing in his mind didn't enter over into his voice. That wouldn't do at all. It would only make her feel more uncomfortable, which was the last thing Obsidiansky wanted. A flicker of worry crossed over his features as she admitted things weren't as good as they could be, and he sat down in front of her- a tail length away, so that he wasn't too in her space, but close enough so that he could convince her of his genuine worry. He was glad that she was being so tolerant...he knew there were times when he didn't feel like being around other cats at all when things weren't going his way. And yet Canineheart had been willing to greet him in a way that made him feel like she was okay with him being there, like he wasn't intruding upon her. Another flicker of worry passed across his features as he thought about how to respond to her comment...he wanted her to know that he was willing to listen, but not in a creepy manner.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I know...again, I don't really know you, but...if you do need someone to talk to, I'm willing to listen." Obsidiansky told her, allowing a hint of worry to enter his voice. It seemed okay at this point...she had told him something that wasn't the best news, and if he struggled to keep his voice as light and friendly sounding as before, eventually it was going to crack and then she would accuse him of faking. Technically she wouldn't be wrong, either...he thought with a sigh. He didn't like trying to keep his feelings hidden as it made him feel as though he were doing something wrong. But he wasn't! He was just trying to make a clanmate feel more comfortable around him, accept him...and as far as he could tell, she was close to accepting him. He didn't know if he would go as far as to say she looked like she had accepted him, but at least she hadn't tried to cover up and lie about what was going on. Oops. Maybe I should tell her what's wrong. Nah, not unless she asks me, and she probably won't cause I don't look like anything's wrong...great, what now. He thought with a sigh. He wasn't very good at decision making- well, he was okay at it, but usually he asked someone else their opinion. Finally he allowed the worry in his thoughts to slip through into his expression, his hues darkening a little more with concern as he awaited her response...or reaction.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 16th, 2017, 03:08 PM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Nighty
{Sounds like a plan~}

Leafkit yawned and nudged himself closer to his mother, he began to grow cold, but only for a few moments untill he felt his sisters at either sides of him. He let out a soft purr and began to fall I to a deep sleep, exhaustion overcame the small tom.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Two moons had passes since his birth, he hasn't truely grown much, only inches taller than he was as a newborn. He tooked around, unsure of what to do' his sisters had already made friends, but he wat too shy to talk to anyone else. He let out a sigh and snuggled closer to his mother, his short fur unable to keep out the frosty winter wind, his green hues danced with loneliness and exhaustion, he spent all day making sure the nest was neat, and comfortable for his mother and siblings, lately he overheard them talking about burrs and thorns, so of course, with his sweet nature, he went through and dug out all the burrs and thorns and replaced them with moss, and he wasn't quite proud of himself.
@starfall
Horizonkit spotted Leafkit tending to the family nest and thought he could use some company so she put on a friendly smile and trotted over to him. As she made her way over to the nest every part of her screamed at her to stop and let her tired body rest, but she knew that if she revealed just how tired she was she would get in trouble so she continued her short trek gritting her teeth together in a forced grin. " Hey Leafkit" she mewled softly as she sat down beside him. "You know you don't have to do all by yourself. She nuzzled his flank "here let me help out too while you go get some rest you need it." "how ironic that I'm the one telling him he needs rest when I'm almost dead on my paws." she thought blandly. She ruffled his fur with her paw and flicked her tail in a way that meant "go on."

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; February 16th, 2017 at 03:20 PM.
Old February 16th, 2017, 03:10 PM

It had been two moons since Horizonkit's birth and she was wiry thin and eyes glazed and sunken with obvious exhaustion. Horizonkit had never nursed properly as a newborn and now she was constantly on the brink of collapse due to her lack of sleep from insomnia. But she never told any cat and continued to smile and act energized. She was very good at faking sleeping any time the queens came by to make sure they were in their nests asleep at night. The only cat she ever let her mask slip around was with her older sister from the previous litter, Rabbitpaw.
Old February 16th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Obsidiansky cocked his head to the side, trying to make eye contact with her again...for him, it had always been easier to talk while looking directly at the other cat, though as she looked uncomfortable, he decided to look away as well. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Canineheart." He mewed, a friendly smile remaining on his maw. He kept his tone friendly and light, making sure that the worry he could feel racing in his mind didn't enter over into his voice. That wouldn't do at all. It would only make her feel more uncomfortable, which was the last thing Obsidiansky wanted. A flicker of worry crossed over his features as she admitted things weren't as good as they could be, and he sat down in front of her- a tail length away, so that he wasn't too in her space, but close enough so that he could convince her of his genuine worry. He was glad that she was being so tolerant...he knew there were times when he didn't feel like being around other cats at all when things weren't going his way. And yet Canineheart had been willing to greet him in a way that made him feel like she was okay with him being there, like he wasn't intruding upon her. Another flicker of worry passed across his features as he thought about how to respond to her comment...he wanted her to know that he was willing to listen, but not in a creepy manner.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I know...again, I don't really know you, but...if you do need someone to talk to, I'm willing to listen." Obsidiansky told her, allowing a hint of worry to enter his voice. It seemed okay at this point...she had told him something that wasn't the best news, and if he struggled to keep his voice as light and friendly sounding as before, eventually it was going to crack and then she would accuse him of faking. Technically she wouldn't be wrong, either...he thought with a sigh. He didn't like trying to keep his feelings hidden as it made him feel as though he were doing something wrong. But he wasn't! He was just trying to make a clanmate feel more comfortable around him, accept him...and as far as he could tell, she was close to accepting him. He didn't know if he would go as far as to say she looked like she had accepted him, but at least she hadn't tried to cover up and lie about what was going on. Oops. Maybe I should tell her what's wrong. Nah, not unless she asks me, and she probably won't cause I don't look like anything's wrong...great, what now. He thought with a sigh. He wasn't very good at decision making- well, he was okay at it, but usually he asked someone else their opinion. Finally he allowed the worry in his thoughts to slip through into his expression, his hues darkening a little more with concern as he awaited her response...or reaction.
Canineheart felt Obsidiansky's eyes fall away from her; she mentally sighed a relief. The tom was so genuinely friendly that she couldn't resist a glance or two at him. The she-cat tried to convince herself that he was just trying to win her over with his good looks and his "kindness" but Canineheart knew she was wrong. She wanted to scold him for talking to her, but the lack of cats in her life made her meet Obsidiansky's eyes again, suddenly making Canineheart wish she hadn't. Her ring tail of cream and brown flicked with interest as she gazed curiously into his eyes, her features slipping back into its beautiful harshness.

Canineheart had almost completely ignored the Tom's question, but his words were loud enough to wake her from her state. Reality hit again, but harder than if she were to awaken from sleep to it; her emerald eyes slowly started tear up. "No one really likes me," she confessed in almost a whisper, "Just because I reject those flirtatious brutes." even though her voice was soft, malice still clung to it as she thought of the toms who would always try to suduce her. "My friends avoid me now," tears started to fall from her eyes, dripping silently down her cheeks as her face contorted until she realized she was about to sob. Her features straightened slightly, to where she could see that something was wrong with Obsidiansky.

"Are you alright," Canineheart mewed, giving up in her attempts to keep mouth from faltering into a frown, in which her white crumbled into a distraught look.
Old February 16th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
It had been two moons since Horizonkit's birth and she was wiry thin and eyes glazed and sunken with obvious exhaustion. Horizonkit had never nursed properly as a newborn and now she was constantly on the brink of collapse due to her lack of sleep from insomnia. But she never told any cat and continued to smile and act energized. She was very good at faking sleeping any time the queens came by to make sure they were in their nests asleep at night. The only cat she ever let her mask slip around was with her older sister from the previous litter, Rabbitpaw.
Quicksteam curled around her kits eyeing gorsestars kits oh how beautiful they are! she thought, she looked back at her suckling kits
Old February 16th, 2017, 03:29 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Canineheart felt Obsidiansky's eyes fall away from her; she mentally sighed a relief. The tom was so genuinely friendly that she couldn't resist a glance or two at him. The she-cat tried to convince herself that he was just trying to win her over with his good looks and his "kindness" but Canineheart knew she was wrong. She wanted to scold him for talking to her, but the lack of cats in her life made her meet Obsidiansky's eyes again, suddenly making Canineheart wish she hadn't. Her ring tail of cream and brown flicked with interest as she gazed curiously into his eyes, her features slipping back into its beautiful harshness.

Canineheart had almost completely ignored the Tom's question, but his words were loud enough to wake her from her state. Reality hit again, but harder than if she were to awaken from sleep to it; her emerald eyes slowly started tear up. "No one really likes me," she confessed in almost a whisper, "Just because I reject those flirtatious brutes." even though her voice was soft, malice still clung to it as she thought of the toms who would always try to suduce her. "My friends avoid me now," tears started to fall from her eyes, dripping silently down her cheeks as her face contorted until she realized she was about to sob. Her features straightened slightly, to where she could see that something was wrong with Obsidiansky.

"Are you alright," Canineheart mewed, giving up in her attempts to keep mouth from faltering into a frown, in which her white crumbled into a distraught look.
Obsidiansky examined the she cat, in his way that he had of trying to figure out something about them just by watching them. He wasn't quite sure what to make of her...she was so calm, and seemed to have an almost stone-like expression most of the time, as though she thought she wasn't allowed to let the slightest bit of emotion slip through. He maintained eye contact with her, his hues lighting up pleasantly to show her that he wasn't a threat, to show her that he wanted to be friendly and pleasant towards her...but he wasn't quite sure what to do about that stone-like expression. It was so hard that it was almost pretty...in an intriguing sort of way. Obsidiansky thought she might look a little more approachable if she were to smile...though listening to her speak, his thoughts faded away as a sudden realization came over him like cold water.

The first thing that he could feel was rage that someone would be treated so poorly. Why would they do that to her? She wasn't a bad cat; not that Obsidiansky could tell anyways. Though, with his own past, he could understand avoiding other cats...and being avoided. Sometimes it felt as though he had been through everything he could handle, and at other times he wanted something new to happen. Maybe this was it. Maybe he could help her, be a friend to her...though she didn't seem to be very fond of toms, so then again, possibly not.

But I don't want to be a 'flirtatious brute.' I want to be a friend. Obsidiansky argued with himself, trying to convince himself that he could be a friend to her. Maybe. He wasn't quite sure whether or not he should try and say something comforting or something else...but soon his thoughts were able to collect themselves into an order that made sense, and he opened his maw to speak. "That's because they think you need someone to make you special. But you really don't; you're your own cat, no one else can make you into what they want you to be. It's easy for them to judge, they aren't you. Trust me." Obsidiansky mewed, his words strong and gentle at the same time. He was careful not to apply too much force to his voice, knowing that that was something that could be frightening to some cats. The last thing he wanted to do was frighten her. He was trying to get her to trust him, not be scared by him. At her question, he stiffened slightly, his features becoming hard like her own and it was all he could do not to shut down. You're supposed to be honest. Remember? That's why you allowed yourself to look like that in the first place, just be...totally honest. Obsidiansky took a deep breath, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth in anxiety before he fixed his hues on her and began to speak.

"I was assigned an apprentice by the name of Rainpaw. He's...difficult to figure out, a little on the rougher side. He said some harsh words to another apprentice at his ceremony- Blazingstar's apprentice, to be exact. Blazingstar wasn't happy about it and neither was this other apprentice, a smaller brown and white one. I don't know her name. I'm going to have to talk to him, I just...don't know the best way to get through to him. And it's a little embarrassing for me, having the apprentice I was just assigned insult another one literally a minute after I was assigned him." Obsidiansky lowered his eyes from Canineheart's features. His voice had been calm throughout speaking, although every once in a while there was a hint of desperation slipping through, the slightest hint of worry at what had happened showing itself to Canineheart. He didn't know what to do. He hadn't wanted to bother the she cat with his problem, and after hearing hers it almost seemed silly.

After all, losing a friend was much more serious then a bit of embarrassment...right? And losing all your friends...well, that would be too much for Obsidiansky. He would hate to lose a single friend. And he was afraid that he might end up making an enemy instead of getting through to a hurt cat if he didn't figure out the right thing to say to the young apprentice whom he had been assigned to.

Old February 16th, 2017, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlelolliepop! View Post
Quicksteam curled around her kits eyeing gorsestars kits oh how beautiful they are! she thought, she looked back at her suckling kits
@Littlelolliepop!
As Horizonkit turned to wander back to a nice cool corner of the den she noticed one of the queens; Quicksteam she remembered was her name. She decided to go and say hello to the she-cat. As she was padding towards Quicksteam she was suddenly overcome by a bout of dizziness; she got them a lot due to her lack of sleep. She stumbled and teetered on her paws as her vision swam with black dots and her eyes drooped. She had learned to recover from these dizzy spells quickly enough and without attracting attention but this particular one was much worse and her stomach churned as the ground beneath her seemed to shift and wobble. A few seconds passed and the symptoms slowly dissipated. Horizonkit shook her head slightly to clear any last dregs of dizziness and continued on her way towards the nursing queen plastering on an earsplitting grin in hopes to throw off any suspicion her previous episode had caused.

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; February 16th, 2017 at 03:32 PM.
Closed Thread