Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:44 AM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:39 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:26 AM
writing commissions
Last post by randomfandomfan
Today 07:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 11th, 2020, 09:58 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Green eyes widened with great joy and excitement as Snailpaw heard her name get called. They were right, today was the day. Quickly and eagerly, Snailpaw pushed through the crowd and sat with the other apprentices in front of Twighlightstar. The molly flicked her tail faster and faster by the second, she was so excited. Snailpaw then turned to look at her friends, "Ready as I'll ever be."

@Moonraven @Zesty Mango @Puddle~

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old August 11th, 2020, 10:09 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Yewpaw

Yewpaw perked up as her name was called alongside a slew of other apprentices. Immediately, the thought ran through her mind, 'Am I getting another mentor already, Stars-'.

But it was interrupted. Time... to become warriors? Had she heard that right? Maybe Twilightstar had gotten it wrong? Hadn't meant to call her name? Yewpaw's pelt burned at the thought of the leader realizing her mistake and sending Yewpaw back to sit amongst the crowd and she briefly debated not stepping forward at all. However, she took a deep breath and stepped forward with the other apprentices. She had dealt with plenty of embarrassment being assignment mentor after mentor, she could take a little more. So she stepped forward, head held high, and faced it.

Last edited by duckie; August 11th, 2020 at 10:09 PM.
Old August 11th, 2020, 10:14 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Honeypaw
@Rainquail @Moonraven

He looked up at Shockpaw, than looked back down, "I'm sorry." he mumbled. "I tried to help, but I just ended up making it worse I'm s-" but than his name was called by Twilightstar, at first he thought he was in trouble. But than she continued to call other Apprentices up as well, including his companion. The tan feline looked around, a little dumbfounded, before he picked himself up, looked at the other, and padded forwards. His head angled downwards a little. He looked like a wreck, he had just finished crying and his fur was...fluffed up.

-------------------------------------
Peonypaw
The Callico looked up, he was getting his ceremony? With an excited tail thunk his grin widened, cheek stinging a little as he did so. Hopping up towards the Breezerock he stood there, instead of sat, a bright smile blooming across his face. Though he was sure not very many of his clanmates were cheering for him, those blobs, those things were always there. He thought of them as his own friends. So surely they were cheering for him, happy for him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 11th, 2020, 10:18 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Mistkit shrugged.
I do not know...
I do not know anything...
I am probably am the dumbest kit in the clan... @Spotted_Bread
Old August 11th, 2020, 10:51 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Basilpaw nodded,” It’s a mix honestly. While I’m thrilled to become a warrior, I’m sad about leaving a bunch of my friends behind as apprentices such as you, Dawnpaw, and Peonypaw, and my brother Reedpaw. ” she explained,” I feel it’ll change our relationship because if I suggest going out hunting with a friend, they will feel forced to say yes because I’ll outrank them and instead of just friends having fun hunting, it’ll be like a warrior training them in hunting. They’ll be forced to respect me and not call me out if I do something deserving of being called out.“ she explained,” or what if one of my friends gets reassigned to me as their mentor.“ she explained
Quite frankly, she understood what the other meant "Warrior or not, you'll still be friends. And don't worry, I'll still call you out if you do anything deserving of it. And I'm positive Peonypaw will do so as well, eventually at least" Hailpaw sat up straight as she explained, tail giving a light flick "I don't think you'll become a mentor to one of your friends. We had our apprentice ceremonies together, didn't we? Most of us are likely close to our warrior ceremony," It was simple, but a small try at reassuring Basilpaw.
Old August 11th, 2020, 10:54 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

-- [open] --

Breezefeather scanned the clearing slowly. The silver tom was tired. Not being as fast as he used to be had resulted in his own scratches from the battle that despite being minor and surface scratches, and therefore not needing medical attention, that were covering his body. So sitting down slowly he picked up a paw and began cleaning it before his attention once again was drawn to the clearing. His green eyes were more attentive than they'd been in the past while, having grown more and more dark since Lilypaw.... Daisybloom's disappearance. She'd been nowhere to be seen for a moon. However with his bonding back to Stormstrike the glint had come back... in each their form. So eyes watching carefully, he felt his eyes rest on the nursery for a brief while before returning to the main clearing. It hurt to think about even now... even so many seasons ago. That they were gone. That had been the reason why he'd fought Shadowclan, despite not agreeing with driving them out. To prove to some dead children that he wasn't as weak as he'd been their entire life. His... own dead children. Shaking the cobwebs from his thoughts, cobwebs that had grown stronger since Lilypaw's disappearance but was only just starting to weaken. The Void had come back and he knew he had to find some light in his life to help him fight it off.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 11th, 2020, 10:58 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Well that was.. Surprising. Hailpaw hadn't expected for her only brother out all to be called up for his warrior ceremony already. But she supposed that if he fought that well, unlike she had, he deserved it. And it was nice for Basilpaw. Putting her paw down as to get her full attention to the ceremonies happening, Hailpaw gave a small smile, happy for those who were going to be getting their names-- or rather, happy for a specific one or two. But they didn't need to know that, she had never really spoken to any of the others anyway.
Old August 11th, 2020, 11:07 PM
Moron

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorrelClaw View Post
Mistkit shrugged.
I do not know...
I do not know anything...
I am probably am the dumbest kit in the clan... @Spotted_Bread
"No, you aren't dumb. You have just been held back from the world. I can teach you anything you want to know if you want me to, but you aren't dumb." He looked at Mistkit with his icy blue eyes. @SorrelClaw
--
Pfp made with felidaze's warriors icon maker on Picrew.

Last edited by SpottedBread; August 11th, 2020 at 11:07 PM.
Old August 11th, 2020, 11:15 PM
Professional Optimist

My Mood: Happy

- Open! - (My apologies for the confusion; this is my first time using this site! )

Ferretkit had found a feather today.

He'd been looking at a cool rock in the clearing when he'd spotted it out of the corner of his eye. From that glance, he just knew he'd have to have it for his nest.

Presently, he awoke from a short nap, and was pleased to find the glossy black feather still tucked into the moss by his head.

"Hello, feather," he mewed, playfully swatting at it by way of greeting. Not too hard, though; he couldn't risk damaging the pretty plume.

Last edited by Kiwi_Rocks; August 11th, 2020 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Making it clear this is an open roleplay :)
Old August 11th, 2020, 11:19 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Mistkit flicked her tail.
Ok...
( I have to go start getting art ready for this big MAP we are doing. ) @Spotted_Bread

Last edited by ~Berry~; August 11th, 2020 at 11:19 PM.
Closed Thread