Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 10:15 AM
Dara's Character Sale <3
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 10:04 AM
Frogs Art Contest!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 10:02 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:01 AM
RiverClan Healing
by squidz
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:00 AM

Old May 25th, 2017, 09:58 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Cool Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

She didn't mind? That thought made Timberstrike smile, though it was more of a softer smile. Carefully, gently, he moved back over to her, beside her. The familiar sparks, like lightning, seemed to be spreading all throughout his pelt... and yet he stayed beside her. Ever since they had first met, Timberstrike had been keeping his eye on her. She had grown up a lot just throughout the past few moons. The day that they had met, Timberstrike had been a flirt. He'd thought it defined him, he'd thought that... well... it was who he was going to turn out to be. And now look at the two of them. Before, Timberstrike had thought he would lose interest in her within a few days. Now? He couldn't see himself ever losing interest in her. She meant everything to him at the moment. And, if he were being honest with himself honest, she always would mean everything to him.

That might sound a little strange coming from the tom who had had some serious attachment issues before... meaning he had never had a friend for very long. He'd been fickle. Loyalty had not been a strong point with him. Kindness? Definitely, he hadn't chased Kiwipaw off when she was a loner, had he? Because he had figured there must be something wrong for her to be on ThunderClan territory. Loners didn't venture there very often. Without really thinking about it, Timberstrike gently began to entwine his tail with her own. The sparks seemed to be flying off him now. His pelt was on fire. But as he stayed there, risking the sparks actually appearing before his eyes, they began to fade and all that was left was a pleasant soft feeling. Like the calm before, or after, a storm. Kiwipaw was indeed a special cat. One that he had done well to keep his eye on, at least.

As far as he knew? He was really the only one that she spent time with, anymore. And as far as he was concerned, that was fine by him. Sure he had other friends. Spiritsight, Minkpaw, Flareheart, Dayhum... but Kiwipaw was still and always would be his best friend. How could she not? Technically she had saved him before. In a different way. If he had continued his old ways, who knew where he would be now? He could end up as one of those cats that others didn't like very much. He could end up as one of those cats that no one wanted to be friends with because they were so dorky. He could end up as one of those cats who would never have a family because he had attachment issues. Kiwipaw had technically changed him for the better, and he would always be grateful to her because of that. He remembered as a younger cat, his family hadn't really... well... been a part of his life.

Briarbranch was the one and only exception. She was a special cat. A cat who meant so much to him. They fought, of course, siblings always did... but she had rescued him as well. She was one of his best friends-- for sure. How could she not be? Perhaps they always would be best friends, at least he could hope so. Family stayed together. Even after friendships fell apart. Some family relationships were horrible, and Timberstrike always felt bad for the few cats who had bad relationships together. Why? Why were some cats so horrible to others? There was the occasional argument between families, sure, but no one should stay mad forever. Timberstrike had trouble getting mad at a single clanmate, because he knew they could die the next day and he would never get to apologize. So unless it was something big? He didn't get mad. At anyone, not just clanmates... though the only cat he had met outside the Clans was Kiwipaw.

She was the only cat he had ever met outside the Clan, come to think of it. Her next words made his ears pick up. She knew? How could she possibly know, unless she had the strange feelings as well? She would have to. There was no way that she could describe them that intently unless she understood them. Drawing away from her, Timberstrike's expression changed to one of surprise and then excitement. It was good that his best friend shared these feelings, it meant... it meant that she might feel the same way. Either that or she was just really embarassed. He could only hope, and pray to StarClan, that it was the former opposed to the latter. One was much more desirable then the other, and it didn't take a genius to figure out which one. Timberstrike wasn't sure what to say. This was important. He had to choose his words carefully, take time to figure out what the right thing to say was.

The last thing that he wanted to do was scare her away when he was so close. He'd been close before... just not this close. The last time that he remembered seeing her was in the apprentices' den, then the clearing... yes, it had been the clearing. This was his first time seeing her in a while. They were both older now. They both understood love, he was pretty sure. And... if he wasn't mistaken... these feelings seemed to describe love. Was he in love with her? He felt like he had already had a mental conversation much like this one, but perhaps he was mistaken. He had been before. More times then he could count. Shifting his weight, Timberstrike suddenly felt very shy. This isn't right. She's my best friend! What if I... what if I mess this up? He wasn't sure about crushing on his best friend. Or, as he was quickly beginning to realize... being in love with his best friend.

You can do this. You can do this. You can do this.
That was his great motivational speech to himself before he opened his maw. "I... y-yes." WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? Say something. Say anything. Keep going before she just walks away. You will not fail. You can do this. He could do it. He could. This was one of the most important moments of his life, at least it seemed that way to him, and the last thing that he wanted to do was blow it. But Kiwipaw was right there. He didn't know what to say to her. And so he stood there. Uncomfortably. Feeling as though he were the biggest loser in the history of the universe. What a strange feeling... he hated it so, so much. Why were there always feelings like that? How come he always had to feel as though he were a loser? He wasn't. He wasn't a loser. Kiwipaw cared about him, it wasn't like she was going to laugh at his attempt.

"You know we've been friends for a long time. And-- and you know you're very, very special to me, and I've been having these... these weird feelings..."
GET ON WITH IT. "You... I... Kiwipaw, I think..." He stopped. How was he supposed to say this? Was there a right way? A wrong way? Should he just say that he loved her? Or liked her? There was no turning back now.

"...I think that I love you."
Kiwipaw sighed and settled into a comfortable crouch, tucking her large alabaster paws under her chest, where the blended with the long off white fur and seemed to disappear. She eyed Timberstrike thoughtfully, wondering what he was smiling about. Oh, if only she could read his mind! It would've made everything so much simpler for her, and less confusing. That was one of the things about him that had drawn her in when she was young, and sometimes, it still drew her in. How she could never guess what he was thinking about, because normally, the black and red molly was usually pretty good at figuring out what was going through the other cat's head, but not with him. She knew that he had always been there for him, and she knew him pretty well by now, but ever now and again, she would learn something new about him, and then she was trapped. Now, she didn't want to get away. He was her beset friend, he hers. She looked away briefly and focused on the sound of water on leaves, a soft and comforting noise that echoed throughout the forest that Kiwipaw had come to call her home.

She knew he had other friends, and she wished that she had more cats she could spend her time with, but at the same time, she was glad that she had fewer. Lately, Timberstrike was pretty much the only cat she spent her time with other than Featherspeckle, and even then, Featherspeckle she didn't train with as often as she would've liked, because for one, she needed the training, and for another, she quite enjoyed the other molly's company. Not as much as she enjoyed Timberstrike's, of course, but still. She opened her eyes and looked back at the brain tabby tom that she had known for so long. She flicked one ear as a raindrop landed on it, and felt some of her tenseness ease a bit. And then she realized why: she felt Timberstrike's tail entwining with her own, but she did not pull away. She cast him a sidelong glance, her eyes full of a million unspoken questions, but she would leave them as they were, unspoken. She smiled faintly, then let herself fall still and silent, the sounds were fading away so that all she heard was she and Timberstrike's breathing as the moment grew longer.

She was really grateful that she had met him. The day they had met felt like only yesterday, and yet at the same time it felt like that was a whole other lifetime ago. She remembered how they had been so unsure at first, and how slowly their friendship had grown stronger and stronger. And now? She felt deep down that it was a permanent thing, indestructible. Not even death could break it, and nothing could ever weaken it in the slightest way. At this point, it could only grow stronger. He had been her inspiration to join ThunderClan, and her motive to fright for ThunderClan in the battle. She had risked everything for something that hadn't even been her own. Now it was, but once, it hadn't been. She smiled and after a moment, leaned in so that her pelt brushed his. He was her best friend, and the only one that had stayed by her side time and time again. She had stuck by his just as many, and wanted to one day claim that place at his side as her own, but not yet. She wasn't ready, but she knew that she almost was, just a little longer.

She closed her eyes, and immediately wished she hadn't, for images of the fight flashed in her mind. She easily could've died that day, as so many did. She saw flash and teeth, and thought that she could almost hear the yowls of anger, pain and despair. She closed her edges shut tight and tried to block out the images, and slowly, they faded to something else. They faded to memories of her half brother, who she planned to go see again soon, perhaps after she finished talking to Timberstrike, even though she didn't want the peaceful moment to end. She saw Blade, standing alone on a hill, and then he faded, replaced by a few balls of fluff, which she realized were kits, and then she saw his mate, Fria, and then it was just an empty hill. She had met all of his kits and Fria the day she'd gone to TwolegPlace with Maplefur, a friend of hers, who had gone missing not long after they'd visited their kittypet family. Kiwipaw opened her eyes and looked at Timberstrike, seeing the younger Timberpaw and realizing how much the two of them and grown since then. Not grown up,
but grown together.

Now, she could put a name to the feelings she always felt when she was with him, and that name was something that frightened her. Not because she didn't want it, but because she wasn't ready for it. She knew now that it was true, and she was in fact in love with him. Moons ago, she would've found the I'd of being in love with her best friend crazy and somewhat gross, but not anymore. She understood love now, at least, Kiwipaw was pretty sure she did. She looked away and stared hard at her paws as if they would somehow magically provide the answer she was looking for, but she had no idea what answer that might be, or how to even begin to find it. She fluffed out her fur against the slightly damp air and falling water drops from the drizzle that poured down from the cloudy gray sky.

Timberstrike had pulled her into the busy life of a Clan, and that was something that she was very grateful for, because she was too social for the life a loner really. Yes, the peace had been enjoyable after the time she spent in TwolegPlace, but Clan life fit her the best, and Timberstrike was in a Clan, and she wanted to be wherever Timberstrike was. She had gotten used to him being Timberstrike now, although she knew she would always think of him as Timberpaw, because that was who he had been when she'd met him. She yawned, her maw stretching open and her teeth showing. She shut her jaws with a click and pulled away from him so she could look at him better, and see his face and expression. She could see a hint of uncertainty in his eyes, and that made her uncertain. Have I done something wrong? Kiwipaw wondered, her eyes widening slightly.

She stood up, knowing him well enough to be able to tell when he was about to say something. She waited, her head lowered and tail tip flicking uncertainly. She perked her ears towards him and stood still, expecting more, but didn't get very much. But it was all she needed to gain a little bit of understanding. Now she knew that there was no way he didn't also get those weird feelings, and that made her wander if he shared not only those feelings, but her feelings. Her feelings for him. D-does he l-l-love m-me? Kiwipaw wondered, very nearly asking that allowed, but getting no farther than opening and closing her mouth once. She cared about him, but had never really thought about whether or not he cared about her in just the same way, if not more. She shook her head, deciding that there was no way he cared about her more than she cared about him. It was probably mutual.

She listened, feeling like her stomach was tying itself up into a very complicated knot that would be as hard to untangle as matted fur, which was nearly impossible. She dreaded what he was about to tell her, and waited anxiously as Timberstrike spoke. She nodded slowly, wondering where this was heading, and in what direction, good, or bad. After a moment, she gave him an encouraging dip of her head, feeling her pelt bristle uncomfortably.

She stared at him, her mouth open and eyes wide. She stood, frozen for a moment. “T-Timberstrike . . . .” I love you, too. Kiwipaw said, unable to say the last part. She stepped forwards and rested her head on top of his, then looked him in the eyes and shook her head. She hoped that he understood that she wasn't ready. She still had to complete her training and then maybe, but not quite yet. She hoped that he understood that she did love him, but she just couldn't respond yet. She took a few steps back, shifting uncomfortably as she gazed at him.
Old May 26th, 2017, 09:36 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
"She took a Shadowclan mate, and had his kits!" Creamfrost replied. She hated it when cats had mates in different clans. She loved her sister, but she could have made a better choice.
"R-Really?" He replied. His tail flicking slightly. "Well, that explains your reason I guess.." He meowed before fixing his gaze back on the path ahead of them. His eyes instinctively trailed to the canopy of leaves however, as he took a deep breath. He loved the smell of the forest, it always calmed him.
Old May 27th, 2017, 06:49 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
"R-Really?" He replied. His tail flicking slightly. "Well, that explains your reason I guess.." He meowed before fixing his gaze back on the path ahead of them. His eyes instinctively trailed to the canopy of leaves however, as he took a deep breath. He loved the smell of the forest, it always calmed him.
Creamfrost took a deep breath. "You'd like her though." Creamfrost admitted. Her sister was a nice cat, not to nice, not even the best at being nice, but she was nice. Creamfrost thought about when she was a tiny kit, Creamkit, and her sister was there. They had been so small then. Unaware of what the future would bring, unaware of what her sister would do.
Old May 27th, 2017, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Creamfrost took a deep breath. "You'd like her though." Creamfrost admitted. Her sister was a nice cat, not to nice, not even the best at being nice, but she was nice. Creamfrost thought about when she was a tiny kit, Creamkit, and her sister was there. They had been so small then. Unaware of what the future would bring, unaware of what her sister would do.
He gave a small smile. "I'm sure I would." He meowed around the various prey items in his mouth. Suddenly a growl splitted the silent forest air, a red blur charged at Creamfrost, snapping at her as it passed. A fox! And by the looks of it, a young, hungry one at that. Firbranch gave a small growl and launched at it. His claws raking down its side, his fur bristling as he wheeled around. He gave a smirk of satisfaction as the fox gave a yelp as blood welled out of the cut. He launched again. This time missing, the fox grabbing his leg. He managed to wrench free, but his fur was left behind in the fox's teeth as it spat it out.

(Thought I would add in some excitement.)
Old May 27th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Somewhere in Space

[QUOTE=Honeycrisp;268720]He gave a small smile. "I'm sure I would." He meowed around the various prey items in his mouth. Suddenly a growl splitted the silent forest air, a red blur charged at Creamfrost, snapping at her as it passed. A fox! And by the looks of it, a young, hungry one at that. Firbranch gave a small growl and launched at it. His claws raking down its side, his fur bristling as he wheeled around. He gave a smirk of satisfaction as the fox gave a yelp as blood welled out of the cut. He launched again. This time missing, the fox grabbing his leg. He managed to wrench free, but his fur was left behind in the fox's teeth as it spat it out.

(Thought I would add in some excitement.)[/QUOTE]

(Thats fine!)

Creamfrost yowled, a fox! She charged at it, raking her claws down its muzzle, but the fox managed to throw her off. She coughed as the fox loomed over her, its teeth barred. "Bad things!" she spat in annoyance and fear.

Last edited by Cosmo; May 27th, 2017 at 04:44 PM.
Old May 27th, 2017, 08:50 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Replaying her previous words in her mind, Everpaw's tail twitched in amusement. At times, the calico seemed like Sunpaw's mother. If there was something that she didn't agree with, she would make sure that the tom got the message. "Oh yes, how silly it is of me to forget," Everpaw replied in the same mocking tone. The she-cat wouldn't ever forget something like that. Sunpaw was a gentleman and she knew it, so she found herself not having to remind him daily that he better be more respectful. The apprentice could trust her best friend when it came to respect, and worry about herself. Everpaw believed that respect was a very important thing. It was the key to a good reputation and it was the way to being respected. The she-cat hated being treated rudely and with disrespect. It made her want to hurt her enemies and put them through bad times. Perhaps that isn't very nice of her, but she can't help it, she's not perfect after all. No one was perfect. If anyone was, then she would instantly dislike them. She hated being around cats that were good at basically everything. It wasn't fun, and although she would never admit it, she knew it was just because she was jealous. But who wouldn't be jealous if you were so hardworking yet you knew that there was someone who was better than you? Everpaw was never in a good mood when that happened.
The calico found herself raising an eye at his words. Well that was....flattering, considering this was Sunpaw who was talking. The golden tom knew a lot of cats due to his flirty nature. At least he was a social cat. Everpaw on the other hand....wasn't quite the same. She was generally social, although she didn't just walk over to someone and randomly start up a conversation. She preferred to concentrate on her goals, seeing as they were much more important to her than a social life. "Hmm, I guess I see where you're coming from," Everpaw responded thoughtfully. Unfortunately for Sunpaw, Everpaw knew him just too well and decided to let curiosity get the better of her. "It sounds an awful lot like what they say about love," Everpaw frowned, taking no notice of the fact that she had basically spat out the word 'love'. She didn't sound suspicious, just thoughtful.
Oh boy... Sunpaw's ears dropped a little, and his face flashed with panic, but his moment of fear was gone as fast as it could come. On the outside, Sunpaw calmly directed his gaze away from Everpaw and into the trees above. What am I supposed to say to this?! Sunpaw knew this was a time to get a little sentimental, to make Everpaw understand. The problem was, this golden apprentice really wasn't a sentimental cat... He had to say something though, otherwise he might upset Everpaw. And that was the last thing Sunpaw wanted to do. If anything upset him in the world, it was seeing the ones that he was close to, upset. Just say something. Sunpaw was known for making up things on the spot and going with the flow. Maybe he could do that here, with Everpaw. He still had to be careful though.
"Well Ever, you see, it could be used with both. If you think about it friendship and love are pretty much the same thing." Sunpaw started speaking slowly at first, but he was getting more confident in what he was saying. He was always confident, but sometimes, only really with Everpaw, he got a little unsure if his words. It was cute in a way, if you knew this tom as a confident, flirtatious man, and suddenly you are seeing him as a sweet, nervous gentleman. It would catch most of his flirting targets off guard. But Everpaw was not his flirting target. "Like, the way I love my parents, and my sister Kestrelpaw, and some of my older friends, and how I love you-" Woah, maybe a little far Sunpaw. It had sounded a lot better in the apprentices head, but now that he said it out loud, well... "U-uh, like you know, friendship l-love." Sunpaw smiled a little, a little embarrassed smile, his ears dropping downwards a little. "Because love love, like loving someone as more than a friend is... True love." Poor Sunpaw, he was having some troubles with this type of talk. Why are we even talking about this? Subpaw supposed that everything, even the most uncomfortable subject, had to be talked about with your best friend, which in his case, was Everpaw. He just found it a little uncomfortable that he was discussing these topics, with, well... A she-cat, the gender that the tom was attracted to. But where did this cats confidence go? Right now his tail was flicking like crazy, and the embarrassed smile on his face stayed there, even though he tried to hide it. And his pelt was hot, like he was blushing. I'm such a mess right now....

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; May 27th, 2017 at 08:51 PM.
Old May 28th, 2017, 03:24 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
"Yes! That's absolutely right." She nodded positively, and then cocked her head to the side with a mischievous expression. "But, is that just the slightest bit of disappointment I hear in your voice? I had no idea you got attached that easily." Shaking her head once more, trying to rid it of the throbbing, her hues narrowed angrily as he continued. "It worked once. So technically you just lied to me," Whisper shrugged and sat up, flicking her ears backwards. The throbbing was beginning to become duller. Thank goodness for that, because it wasn't very easy for her to deal with those things. So irritating sometimes. As a lone female, life could be extremely hard for her sometimes.

And the tom's annoying manner wasn't helping her much. If anything it was making her headache worse. Though there wasn't too much she could do about that. Sighing, Whisper put her head on her paws and cocked her head to the side slightly.At his next statement she wanted to laugh. Though instead of laughing, she just smiled the slightest bit. The she cat wanted to tell him what she was thinking, but instead she shrugged. Maybe in a moment. Waiting until he was done with his statement, her hues sparkled with a friendly shine that almost looked as though she were going to say something nice.

Key word being almost. "Well, as glad as I am that you were impressed by my 'fire,' I feel since you have so kindly warned me it would be nice for me to give you a warning back." A moment later her expression became frustrated and she sighed. "Look. Loner females, living on our own, tend to get more aggressive over time. Not less. So if you insist on trying to chase me, in your territory or not, then I will have to insist on protecting myself. And I doubt you're going to like what will happen." It sounded like a threat. But Whisper wasn't trying to threaten the tom... well, technically she was. But at the same time she wanted to make sure he understood the full potential of what she was able to do.

She could hurt him. And she wanted him to understand this. "It's not supposed to scare you, by the way. I'm just warning you on the potential danger of threatening a female who lives alone like myself." She growled. Whisper was frustrated now, wondering if he really understood the full ability of what she could do. Obviously not. He wasn't the smartest tom she had ever met and she sincerely doubted that he would ever fully understand her capabilites. That was too bad. At least he wouldn't get himself hurt through this if he were careful. But from what she had seen? He wasn't.

Being completely honest, she wasn't even a hundred percent sure that she would get out of this alive. The tom seemed more like the type to get rid of his enemies as soon as possible. And, while first impressions were important, Whisper had left one of the worst that she could imagine. Why was she so bad at this? Perhaps it was her just wonderful way of making friends wherever she went. Another throbbing, sharp pain struck through her head and made her feel awful. It made her almost sick enough to throw up, but the feline stopped just in time. Thankfully. She'd done it before-- simply out of pain-- but she didn't want to in front of this tom. His words stung just the slightest bit.

He didn't even know her! So why was he judging her in this manner? Oh, that was offensive. "Aww, you're so sweet. Letting me win? But, I regret to inform you you're wrong-- this sort of hostile treatment is bound to keep me away from here." Her muzzle wrinkled in disgust and anger. Oh, she hated this tom already! Why didn't she so much as know his name? Then again, to even it out, he didn't know hers either. It was the smallest bit of condolence but at least it was some little bit. Some that made Whisper smile to herself as her tail twitched back and forth in an amused manner.

"Do you really?" She asked, mock interest in her voice. Really, she couldn't care less whether their territory had 'enough to worry about.' And who were these invisible other cats that she still hadn't seen? Her hues narrowed and her expression became more dangerous. Honestly, she was frustrated. Frustrated with the tom and frustrated with herself, really. For letting herself be caught. If she hadn't taken that nap, then he would be crying pathetically to his little friends about how some she cat had led him on and then escaped him. That was something Whisper would have really liked to see. But, thanks to someone, she wasn't going to be seeing it at all. Such a disappointment.

What she still couldn't figure out was how that bird had let Riskwatcher to her. Had it just chirped too much, too loudly? If that was the case she would take pleasure in extinguishing it's life. Or had he scented her and blamed it on the bird? The second made a lot more sense, but the white feline wasn't quite sure whether it was true. He'd acted so strangely earlier, like he was trying to smell her and couldn't, and it had made Whisper feel very weird. She'd almost bitten him. But thankfully she'd kept that thought out of her mind, otherwise she might be in a lot more trouble then she was now.

The trees provided an excellent shady covering for the feline to sit back and relax as she glanced up at the sky once more. Through the scattered light coming through she could see the brilliant shades of blue dashed only by fluffy whiteness that was similar to her own coloring. Whisper was not one to be much of a cloud-watcher, but she didn't want to see the triumphant expression on the tom's face. He was so annoying. She didn't know what he was doing here and wasn't really that surprised he didn't have a family-- if this was how he treated intruders, then he would never meet anyone! Though... he'd said something strange earlier that had only puzzled her more, something about family, and she couldn't remember it.

Something was definitely off about this place. Whisper could feel it in the air, in the ground all around her. What it was, she didn't know. The one thing that she did know? There was no, absolutely no way that she was going to stay here longer then she needed to. "So, mystery cat-- I think you owe me an introduction here." Her expression flashed almost mischievously and her fangs showed in an appreciative smile. Like she was trying to get him to listen to her through smiling at him. Like that would ever work... and yet, Whisper was still hopeful. She'd managed to trick him earlier. There was a chance she could do it again.

(thought I already posted this but guess I was wrong XD @Noire)
"Disappointment?" The tom threw his head back incredulously as if she had knocked him out of the life he had left. What a funny thing for her to say! "On the contrary, it's a relief." He adds on, his eyes half-lidded. Her company had been a nuisance to him, and he was quite annoyed with her even if he just met her. Though she wasn't alone. Riskwatcher was annoyed with any cat that got in his way. That easily startled him because he couldn't detect their scent quickly. It was a good thing that his ears were working well, then he wouldn't know what he would do without them. "I don't get attached, sorry. However, I will happily cheer of your departing from here...somewhere you don't belong." He says, sternly. Yet, he still could not figure out why she allowed herself to be comfortable here. Thunderclan was a pretty clan. Their home was gorgeous. He was positive that she wasn't the only loner on the outskirts, hoping to get a way in. Riskwatcher was quite tired of driving them away. Especially if they were to be as persistent as this lovingly kitty in front of him.

"Technically I told the truth," he mocked her, suppressing a growl in his throat. "Why would I allow it to happen a second time? Do you think I'm that senile? I'm old but I'm not that old, kitty!" He fumed. What was he even doing arguing with her? Her words meant little to him, and he couldn't care less of what she thought of him.

His ear flicked at her next set of words. "it's probably the only compliment you're going to get from me." He huffed, and turned away, looking into the distance. The way where she would leave out, and hopefully he would never see her again. However, if she didn't cooperate, then what would happen? Riskwatcher hate to fight she cats. He liked bigger challenges, he liked to fight makes because they were either his size or larger, and how he loved a challenge. Sure, this she cat had given him a run, and he would had never dared to hit her. Even if he did hit her on her head. But he didn't think it was that hard. Or, it could had been, based on his anger that she caused. Making herself comfortable in the territory, tricking him, sleeping in the territory as if it had been her home. No. Just no. Riskwatcher could only handle so much, but when it came to his clan? He would handle little of it. Then, he listened to her next statement, tilting his head for a moment. Well, he didn't know what to say to that. She had to be right, considering she was a lone female herself. Hadn't all loners tend to be aggressive from a harsh life of...being alone? Riskwatcher didn't know, and he didn't wish to imagine it. "That's understandable. Though it would be nice to display some respect. Maybe I would then show some humility." He tells her. Then he settled himself down. In case any thunderclanners came around and seen him chatting with this unwanted company instead of doing his job as a warrior and chasing her off.

Riskwatcher was finished with havoc. With destruction. With torture. All he simply wanted to do was hunt. And, he couldn't even do that. Hunters needed to scent. All he would probably be good for is retiring and telling stories to the pesky kits. The tom shook his head to rid his own problems. He had other things to worry about, like the kitty in front of him. He began to get up, looking around. As he started pacing, his tail twitched with annoyance. The fact that she felt like she needed to take her time, and waste his.

Then again, the tom couldn't help but wonder about her. He knew that she was a loner, and that she tended to become aggressive from living on her own. Riskwatcher also knew that living in a clan had its benefits. Never had he need to battle a fight alone. Never had he experienced such a lonely state when he had many other cats that looked out for one another. He could tell that the she cat wasn't used to it. At least in his opinion.

And, for a moment he would had felt bad for her, but that feeling easily slide. Riskwatcher never felt bad for anyone. No matter what the circumstance was.

As he watched her, watching as she waited for that pain in her head in order for her to leave. Riskwatcher didn't think that he hit her that hard. Did he? The Tim never registered how large his paws were, or how heavy he would stomp them around.

"Just a small warning," he started roughly, "Just because you've been a loner, and experienced pain to the extent that it leaked you aggressive, doesn't mean I don't have a right to protect what's mine. I live in a clan. Where we are family and fight for each other. You best believe that we will kill anyone that proves to be a threat. And, you are definitely no exception." He says, turns away, and turns back. Was he finished with her?

Now, if he left, she would probably be sneaky and turn heel to come back. Riskwatcher dubbed her as that type of she cat.

His ears had flicked at remembering her earlier words. Since he were hostile towards her, then it would keep her away, wouldn't it? In a way, he was protecting her. She could had met a more merciless cat that didn't care of her whereabouts. There were many cats in Thunderclan that acted as such. Even if they looked like nice face to socialize with. Again, Riskwatcher felt that she should had been more grateful towards him, instead of depreciating his company.

In the tom's opinion, he felt that they were too old to be playing kit games. Couldn't she just act mature when wanting something? He would had asked her kindly to leave, but she had ruined his mood. And in turn, he felt that he gained a neutral enemy.

He was not very concerned about her threat. In fact, the tom simply snorted, brushing it off like it was nothing. Because, in a way, it was. Who was Riskwatcher to be scared of some puny she cat? Especially one that looked defenseless, having no others to protect and call upon if he did choose to attack her. So, he simply waved his tail, his way of acting indifferent. Because he did not care. "Do what you must, being a loner female and all. But just know, I never back down without a fight." His voice was calm, and he stopped pacing around. He gave a look of complete innocence towards the she cat, staring at her slyly as he stated so. Wasn't she just a challenge? A mixture of a growl and laughter rumbled into the dark tabby's throat.

Did she just ask him for an introduction? Riskwatcher shook his head. What was with the change of demeanor? One moment she was threatening him, and the next she was interested in knowing his name? Riskwatcher rolled his eyes, huffing. And, though a small part of him wanted to know her name, Riskwatcher scolded himself. He should not care about knowing this she cat's name. But, on the other hand, it would be useful to call her out if he seen her roaming the territory once more.

Being a proud patriot, Riskwatcher fluffed out his fur, giving his chest fur a couple licks. "Sorry, I don't negotiate with...the likes of you." He tells her, his voice deep, but rasped. "Why would I tell you my name? Why does it matter? You want it, you tell me yours now." He stomped a paw to the ground, narrowing his eyes as he looked at her.

It might have only been a name. And maybe a way for them to get on good paws, but Riskwatcher always had a way to ruin things with his attitude.

{The suspense is over, eh? XD sorry it took so long, I'm posting on mobile for a while sooooooooo bear with meeeeeee good twin!! }
Old May 28th, 2017, 06:23 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
A multi-colored, and definitely interesting looking feline padded through the territory. Her expression was calm. Her stance relaxed, so it was apparant she wasn't hunting; just exploring. Amberflame had never been one to just explore, and yet here she was-- walking around as though there was no tomorrow. As though all she wanted to do was explore. Amberflame was not a cat who did that, so the reason why was strange... something would have to be up for her to be acting in this manner. And, she just needed a break from Minkpaw-- they were sweet, and they were enthusiastic, but they were too much so for Amberflame's liking. She needed a break. She needed someone more mature. Or at least, less excitable. Someone who was going to be there, not obnoxious. Her expression changed as she stopped near a tight group of trees. When she was younger, she used to be able to fit through. Now? It was just a good memory of a spot that she used to love so dearly. Glancing around, and realizing there was no one else there... at least not within the feline's line of sight, she began to purr. The corners of her maw turned up in the smallest smile. Perhaps, around others, she wanted them to believe she was tougher. And around Minkpaw? She needed to be tougher, just so the younger she cat would see that she meant absolute business.

The young apprentice was padding back to camp, a large looking mouse was clamped tightly in between his jaws, honestly something he was fairly proud of. The pale ginger apprentice spotted a small group of trees, a small hole was located in the middle of the cluster. His amber hues focused on it for a few seconds, contemplating on whether or not he would actually fit through the crawl space. After a few seconds of thinking about it he shrugged and squeezed through, barely fitting. As he pulled himself out from in between the trees he spotted a molly smiling, for him it was fairly creepy in all honesty. Lightningpaw gently placed his catch next to his paws and looked at Amberflame, his yellow optics flickered with curiosity, he wanted to ask what she was doing, but of course she may explain herself, which is what he hoped she would do, or else this silence may be a tad...akward as one might say.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old May 28th, 2017, 06:29 PM

Quote:
[QUOTE=Honeycrisp;268720]He gave a small smile. "I'm sure I would." He meowed around the various prey items in his mouth. Suddenly a growl splitted the silent forest air, a red blur charged at Creamfrost, snapping at her as it passed. A fox! And by the looks of it, a young, hungry one at that. Firbranch gave a small growl and launched at it. His claws raking down its side, his fur bristling as he wheeled around. He gave a smirk of satisfaction as the fox gave a yelp as blood welled out of the cut. He launched again. This time missing, the fox grabbing his leg. He managed to wrench free, but his fur was left behind in the fox's teeth as it spat it out.

(Thought I would add in some excitement.)
(Thats fine!)

Creamfrost yowled, a fox! She charged at it, raking her claws down its muzzle, but the fox managed to throw her off. She coughed as the fox loomed over her, its teeth barred. "Bad things!" she spat in annoyance and fear.[/QUOTE]

Firbranch bristled his coat, making him look twice his size. He jumped onto it's back as it started to try to buck him off. His claws held in, but he soon fell off with a thud, but he got back up and charged it again. This time, his claws scoring right by its eyes.
Old May 28th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
Firbranch bristled his coat, making him look twice his size. He jumped onto it's back as it started to try to buck him off. His claws held in, but he soon fell off with a thud, but he got back up and charged it again. This time, his claws scoring right by its eyes.
Creamfrost pulled herself to her paws, she raked a claw on its tail, but quickly fell down afterwards. She attempted to pull herself to her paws, again, but fell again. She started to shake in fear, her neck fur bristling, and her leg stinging like crazy.

Last edited by Cosmo; May 28th, 2017 at 06:36 PM.