Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 01:30 PM

Old May 29th, 2017, 09:18 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
Kiwipaw sighed and settled into a comfortable crouch, tucking her large alabaster paws under her chest, where the blended with the long off white fur and seemed to disappear. She eyed Timberstrike thoughtfully, wondering what he was smiling about. Oh, if only she could read his mind! It would've made everything so much simpler for her, and less confusing. That was one of the things about him that had drawn her in when she was young, and sometimes, it still drew her in. How she could never guess what he was thinking about, because normally, the black and red molly was usually pretty good at figuring out what was going through the other cat's head, but not with him. She knew that he had always been there for him, and she knew him pretty well by now, but ever now and again, she would learn something new about him, and then she was trapped. Now, she didn't want to get away. He was her beset friend, he hers. She looked away briefly and focused on the sound of water on leaves, a soft and comforting noise that echoed throughout the forest that Kiwipaw had come to call her home.

She knew he had other friends, and she wished that she had more cats she could spend her time with, but at the same time, she was glad that she had fewer. Lately, Timberstrike was pretty much the only cat she spent her time with other than Featherspeckle, and even then, Featherspeckle she didn't train with as often as she would've liked, because for one, she needed the training, and for another, she quite enjoyed the other molly's company. Not as much as she enjoyed Timberstrike's, of course, but still. She opened her eyes and looked back at the brain tabby tom that she had known for so long. She flicked one ear as a raindrop landed on it, and felt some of her tenseness ease a bit. And then she realized why: she felt Timberstrike's tail entwining with her own, but she did not pull away. She cast him a sidelong glance, her eyes full of a million unspoken questions, but she would leave them as they were, unspoken. She smiled faintly, then let herself fall still and silent, the sounds were fading away so that all she heard was she and Timberstrike's breathing as the moment grew longer.

She was really grateful that she had met him. The day they had met felt like only yesterday, and yet at the same time it felt like that was a whole other lifetime ago. She remembered how they had been so unsure at first, and how slowly their friendship had grown stronger and stronger. And now? She felt deep down that it was a permanent thing, indestructible. Not even death could break it, and nothing could ever weaken it in the slightest way. At this point, it could only grow stronger. He had been her inspiration to join ThunderClan, and her motive to fright for ThunderClan in the battle. She had risked everything for something that hadn't even been her own. Now it was, but once, it hadn't been. She smiled and after a moment, leaned in so that her pelt brushed his. He was her best friend, and the only one that had stayed by her side time and time again. She had stuck by his just as many, and wanted to one day claim that place at his side as her own, but not yet. She wasn't ready, but she knew that she almost was, just a little longer.

She closed her eyes, and immediately wished she hadn't, for images of the fight flashed in her mind. She easily could've died that day, as so many did. She saw flash and teeth, and thought that she could almost hear the yowls of anger, pain and despair. She closed her edges shut tight and tried to block out the images, and slowly, they faded to something else. They faded to memories of her half brother, who she planned to go see again soon, perhaps after she finished talking to Timberstrike, even though she didn't want the peaceful moment to end. She saw Blade, standing alone on a hill, and then he faded, replaced by a few balls of fluff, which she realized were kits, and then she saw his mate, Fria, and then it was just an empty hill. She had met all of his kits and Fria the day she'd gone to TwolegPlace with Maplefur, a friend of hers, who had gone missing not long after they'd visited their kittypet family. Kiwipaw opened her eyes and looked at Timberstrike, seeing the younger Timberpaw and realizing how much the two of them and grown since then. Not grown up,
but grown together.

Now, she could put a name to the feelings she always felt when she was with him, and that name was something that frightened her. Not because she didn't want it, but because she wasn't ready for it. She knew now that it was true, and she was in fact in love with him. Moons ago, she would've found the I'd of being in love with her best friend crazy and somewhat gross, but not anymore. She understood love now, at least, Kiwipaw was pretty sure she did. She looked away and stared hard at her paws as if they would somehow magically provide the answer she was looking for, but she had no idea what answer that might be, or how to even begin to find it. She fluffed out her fur against the slightly damp air and falling water drops from the drizzle that poured down from the cloudy gray sky.

Timberstrike had pulled her into the busy life of a Clan, and that was something that she was very grateful for, because she was too social for the life a loner really. Yes, the peace had been enjoyable after the time she spent in TwolegPlace, but Clan life fit her the best, and Timberstrike was in a Clan, and she wanted to be wherever Timberstrike was. She had gotten used to him being Timberstrike now, although she knew she would always think of him as Timberpaw, because that was who he had been when she'd met him. She yawned, her maw stretching open and her teeth showing. She shut her jaws with a click and pulled away from him so she could look at him better, and see his face and expression. She could see a hint of uncertainty in his eyes, and that made her uncertain. Have I done something wrong? Kiwipaw wondered, her eyes widening slightly.

She stood up, knowing him well enough to be able to tell when he was about to say something. She waited, her head lowered and tail tip flicking uncertainly. She perked her ears towards him and stood still, expecting more, but didn't get very much. But it was all she needed to gain a little bit of understanding. Now she knew that there was no way he didn't also get those weird feelings, and that made her wander if he shared not only those feelings, but her feelings. Her feelings for him. D-does he l-l-love m-me? Kiwipaw wondered, very nearly asking that allowed, but getting no farther than opening and closing her mouth once. She cared about him, but had never really thought about whether or not he cared about her in just the same way, if not more. She shook her head, deciding that there was no way he cared about her more than she cared about him. It was probably mutual.

She listened, feeling like her stomach was tying itself up into a very complicated knot that would be as hard to untangle as matted fur, which was nearly impossible. She dreaded what he was about to tell her, and waited anxiously as Timberstrike spoke. She nodded slowly, wondering where this was heading, and in what direction, good, or bad. After a moment, she gave him an encouraging dip of her head, feeling her pelt bristle uncomfortably.

She stared at him, her mouth open and eyes wide. She stood, frozen for a moment. “T-Timberstrike . . . .” I love you, too. Kiwipaw said, unable to say the last part. She stepped forwards and rested her head on top of his, then looked him in the eyes and shook her head. She hoped that he understood that she wasn't ready. She still had to complete her training and then maybe, but not quite yet. She hoped that he understood that she did love him, but she just couldn't respond yet. She took a few steps back, shifting uncomfortably as she gazed at him.
This was the most terrifying moment of Timberstrike's life. Not the fire, not the time Ratnight had ruled, not when SkyClan had come. This was. Because here was his best friend, and he had just told her what he thought. What he believed. It was embarassing enough to say that to anyone, but to Kiwipaw? The former loner he had met so long ago, the she cat that he had cared for so deeply? The feline that had made life feel as though everything was a little less dramatic? No, it was twice as awkward and embarassing. Timberstrike's expression changed, becoming worried as he saw her expression. Was she okay? Had he done something wrong? Of course he had, he had told her. Why had he thought this was a good idea? Freezing up, the tom's expression flashed with uncertainty and worry. He was going to be fine, though. Absolutely fine. Everything was going to be just fine.

"I-- I didn't mean to--"
His voice cut off as he heard her speak his name. Just his name. And then his voice trailed off, stopping as though he were unable to say more. I knew it. I screwed up. I did this. Those were the thoughts running through his head, but her contact made them all go away. She was right there. Trying to help. Trying to tell him something, but... did he understand? I love you. He wanted to tell her again, but at the same time he knew better. He knew better then to tell her again, and he knew better then to push himself on her. Either one could result in her getting hurt, and everyone knew that was the last thing he wanted. At least, he hoped they all knew. The last thing that Timberstrike wanted was for something to happen to Kiwipaw. He knew she had gone to Twolegplace... he knew that there was danger there... but she had come back perfectly fine.

During the battle, all he had been able to think about was 'where's Kiwipaw?' Was she alright, was she fighting, was she safe? Had she run away or had she gotten herself mixed up in something that should be none of her concern? Not knowing had been truly terrifying. But being here, and knowing what was going on now, was even more so. And he knew that things were never going to be the same from now on. Even if they didn't end up together, she would forever hold a special spot in his heart and mind. The former loner, the feline that had been with Timberstrike for the past seven moons, the cat who had constantly been making everything better... she had taken his heart. And she had been plaguing his mind. Now, somehow, having told her how he felt... those plaguing thoughts, and that feeling of confusion and being lost were gone.

Don't go. Stay with me.
When she backed away, he wanted to speak-- but he couldn't. The expression on her features told him everything. And he stared back at her with a haunted, worried look in his dark hues. Everything he wanted to tell her was showing in his expression, yet he couldn't speak. "Don't-- don't..." He choked out, before realizing that didn't make any sense. "Don't go... s-stay with me..." Why was he so nervous all of a sudden? Well, not really all of a sudden. But he was more nervous now. And it didn't make sense. Part of his mind was telling him to run away, to scream, and to get out of this area. But, that wouldn't work after he'd just told her to stay. It was the one thing he wanted more then anything else at that moment. For Kiwipaw to stay. For her to be beside him again, and everything would be alright... she would be safe. He would keep her safe. And he would feel protected.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 29th, 2017, 03:33 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
This was the most terrifying moment of Timberstrike's life. Not the fire, not the time Ratnight had ruled, not when SkyClan had come. This was. Because here was his best friend, and he had just told her what he thought. What he believed. It was embarassing enough to say that to anyone, but to Kiwipaw? The former loner he had met so long ago, the she cat that he had cared for so deeply? The feline that had made life feel as though everything was a little less dramatic? No, it was twice as awkward and embarassing. Timberstrike's expression changed, becoming worried as he saw her expression. Was she okay? Had he done something wrong? Of course he had, he had told her. Why had he thought this was a good idea? Freezing up, the tom's expression flashed with uncertainty and worry. He was going to be fine, though. Absolutely fine. Everything was going to be just fine.

"I-- I didn't mean to--"
His voice cut off as he heard her speak his name. Just his name. And then his voice trailed off, stopping as though he were unable to say more. I knew it. I screwed up. I did this. Those were the thoughts running through his head, but her contact made them all go away. She was right there. Trying to help. Trying to tell him something, but... did he understand? I love you. He wanted to tell her again, but at the same time he knew better. He knew better then to tell her again, and he knew better then to push himself on her. Either one could result in her getting hurt, and everyone knew that was the last thing he wanted. At least, he hoped they all knew. The last thing that Timberstrike wanted was for something to happen to Kiwipaw. He knew she had gone to Twolegplace... he knew that there was danger there... but she had come back perfectly fine.

During the battle, all he had been able to think about was 'where's Kiwipaw?' Was she alright, was she fighting, was she safe? Had she run away or had she gotten herself mixed up in something that should be none of her concern? Not knowing had been truly terrifying. But being here, and knowing what was going on now, was even more so. And he knew that things were never going to be the same from now on. Even if they didn't end up together, she would forever hold a special spot in his heart and mind. The former loner, the feline that had been with Timberstrike for the past seven moons, the cat who had constantly been making everything better... she had taken his heart. And she had been plaguing his mind. Now, somehow, having told her how he felt... those plaguing thoughts, and that feeling of confusion and being lost were gone.

Don't go. Stay with me.
When she backed away, he wanted to speak-- but he couldn't. The expression on her features told him everything. And he stared back at her with a haunted, worried look in his dark hues. Everything he wanted to tell her was showing in his expression, yet he couldn't speak. "Don't-- don't..." He choked out, before realizing that didn't make any sense. "Don't go... s-stay with me..." Why was he so nervous all of a sudden? Well, not really all of a sudden. But he was more nervous now. And it didn't make sense. Part of his mind was telling him to run away, to scream, and to get out of this area. But, that wouldn't work after he'd just told her to stay. It was the one thing he wanted more then anything else at that moment. For Kiwipaw to stay. For her to be beside him again, and everything would be alright... she would be safe. He would keep her safe. And he would feel protected.

Kiwipaw waited for his response, her paw hovering uncertainly above the ground as she wondered what to do. She looked at him, and knew only that she couldn't leave unless he asked her to. He meant so much to her, and now that she knew the truth, she knew that she must be killing him inside. She hated that as she looked over his face and saw his expression, she knew that she had caused this. She had made a mistake, but there was no backing down now, only pushing forward. She would tell him, one day, but today was not that day, and chances were, tomorrow wasn't either. She stood still, her green hues clouded over with thought as she wondered what to do. She wished that none of this had ever happened, but also knew that if it hadn't, something between her and Timberstrike would break and would be irreparable.

Kiwipaw gave her friend a somewhat uncertain smile, hoping to help him. She wanted so badly to utter the words that ran through her head as she watched him. It would've been so simple if she had been a loner still, but then, she would likely be a different cat. For one, she would never have made her home with him, and never have fought for ThunderClan, and she wouldn't be sitting in the territory with him right now, because the rest of ThunderClan would likely have learned of her presence in the territory and chased her out long ago. She thought back to the time she and Timberstrike, then Timberpaw, had been younger and clueless. She would not say that those times were simpler, mainly because of Ratnight. She slowly set down her paw and closed her eyes, wishing that there was something that she could say. But Kiwipaw could think off nothing, and she looked back at the brown tabby tom she had fallen in love with. She wanted to be with him, but she didn't entirely see how. Maybe. Once I earn my warrior name. Kiwipaw thought, although that wasn't overly helpful.

Her thoughts wandered further until she was back in the liberation, fighting with Maplefur for StarClan. She regretted nothing but being unable to ward off the cat hat had nearly taken the calico warrior's life. She wished that during that battle she had fought alongside Timberpaw too, but she had been unable to find him among the fray of fighting cats. She was glad that he had survived, and everything seemed so long ago, even though in truth, it had only been a couple of moons. Pulled from her thoughts, she stood and stared down at her paws for a moment, still having not spoken since she'd said his name. The silence, once a peaceful thing, was dragging on and growing uncomfortable and awkward now, and she knew something had to be said, but what to say was doing a very good job of eluding her. She knew that her feelings for him would never change, even if his for her did. She loved him, but she wasn't ready to tell him. Standing there, she looked back at him, her eyes full of concern for the warrior.

She saw the worry in her eyes, and knew that she had caused that as well. She wondered if their love for each other would wear them down and destroy them, then she shook her head, trying to rid of those less than pleasant thoughts. That was when she realized that the hot and prickly feelings were gone. Yes, there was awkwardness and discomfort, but not what they had been before. Her eyes lit up a little, and she felt her weighed down mood lift, then she felt like she was falling as he spoke, but not falling fast, almost drifting down gently. She stepped closer and sat beside him, readying herself to tell him something. “I-I won't go. . . .” Kiwipaw promised, her voice calm despite the way it quivered. She wanted with every fiber of her being to tell him how she felt, but she couldn't. Kiwipaw sat beside him. Somehow, this actually helped, and her racing heart slowed to its normal rhythm. Relaxed a bit, Kiwipaw turned her hard so she could better look at him. “Sorry.”
Old May 29th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

(I'm a newbie.....is there a chance I can join this roleplay?)
Old May 30th, 2017, 08:27 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post

The several moments of laughter had loosened up Peregrin's tense muscles, and she found she could think a little more clearly now, without the icy clutches of shock clouding her brain. Despite the ferocious looks of the younger cat beside this giggly tom, she found herself relaxing in the older one's reassuring words. He said he wouldn't harm her, even if she did express some hostility. The slender fae was always and easily swayed by other's words; whether they be toxic or truthful, the she-cat could never tell. Everything always sounded honest to her---maybe because she was always honest. She was vulnerable to the dangerous probings of manipulation.
Thus, despite all that, she began to trust this tom.
First, she smiled at his words. Her eyes narrowed slightly when his miss-placing of words lead the listener to believe he meant to kill her if she attacked, but it mostly went right over her head, and she didn't catch the implication. Either way, it was rescued by a re-wording of that statement. With this, the she-cat wiped a paw over her brow,
"Phew! Thank goodness. I thought I was fresh-kill for sure. After all, you forest cats---you eat bones, and other cats, don't you?"
Through her discussion, she unintentionally reminded herself of these facts, and once she realized this, she began to grow wary of these cats again, for a moment. Oh yeah, they EAT cats. Maybe he wants to eat me?
This realization was met with a slightly suspicious look peering through her large, blue-green hues.
@RedHead @SpiralTheRival
Eat other cats? Oh boy, these rumors... Sparrowstream shook his head a little, a small smile on his face. "Well, we hunt prey, like loners and rogues. If you're a Kittypet, then you might be more surprised at that." Sparrowstream lifted his nose to sniff the air. She didn't seem to have any Kittypet scent around her, but that was particularly difficult for the warrior to decipher, because he didn't really know the scent of Kittypets. "And eating other cats? I don't know where you heard that one from, but we definitely don't do that. That's just..." The gray and brown-furred Ron trailed of a little, a disgusted look coming over his face. "Unacceptable and... Wrong." Sparrowstream could think of cats who might eat others though. The Dusk Syndicate. But Peregrin didn't need to know that at this moment. Maybe if she decided to head that way, Sparrowstream would warn her. She looked like a traveler. "So don't worry, we won't eat you. I personally only like the taste of rabbits and woodland prey." The toms two different colored eyes sparkled playfully, the small smile implanted on his face once more.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 30th, 2017, 12:03 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Emberpaw waited silently for her mentor to come. She would scratch her claws into the dirt to keep her from boredom, and every time she looked up, there was nothing that appeared. The she cat blinked her eyes, looking at the other cats and their apprentices. Where was her mentor? The fact that she was almost a warrior excited, yet filled her with horror. She would be on her own. Old enough to fight her own battles and part take in warrior duties like her older fellow clan mates. It was enough to put her in a fit of worries, but she tried to keep her mind far away from the thoughts as much as possible. It was never fun to have a mind being plagued and would keep her from learning with Orangetail.
Emberpaw was quite surprised that the tom even put up with her. She knew he had been busy with his own warrior duties, and had she not seen him with a pretty she cat? If her eyes weren't deceiving her that is. But Orangetail was a good mentor in her opinion. He answered all her questions as best as he could, even if it got to the point of her annoying him. Emberpaw didn't like to annoy other cats, but it seemed to be that way whenever she was with her friends. Fairypaw didn't seem to mind. In fact, she would tease her about it, and sometimes Emberpaw couldn't tell if it were a joke or not, but whatever may happen; she would have to be ready. She let out a small sigh, and looked back down at her claws, ridden with dirt.

@BluBunny
Old May 30th, 2017, 12:13 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post
Emberpaw waited silently for her mentor to come. She would scratch her claws into the dirt to keep her from boredom, and every time she looked up, there was nothing that appeared. The she cat blinked her eyes, looking at the other cats and their apprentices. Where was her mentor? The fact that she was almost a warrior excited, yet filled her with horror. She would be on her own. Old enough to fight her own battles and part take in warrior duties like her older fellow clan mates. It was enough to put her in a fit of worries, but she tried to keep her mind far away from the thoughts as much as possible. It was never fun to have a mind being plagued and would keep her from learning with Orangetail.
Emberpaw was quite surprised that the tom even put up with her. She knew he had been busy with his own warrior duties, and had she not seen him with a pretty she cat? If her eyes weren't deceiving her that is. But Orangetail was a good mentor in her opinion. He answered all her questions as best as he could, even if it got to the point of her annoying him. Emberpaw didn't like to annoy other cats, but it seemed to be that way whenever she was with her friends. Fairypaw didn't seem to mind. In fact, she would tease her about it, and sometimes Emberpaw couldn't tell if it were a joke or not, but whatever may happen; she would have to be ready. She let out a small sigh, and looked back down at her claws, ridden with dirt.

@BluBunny
A ginger tom stepped into the Training Cave and looked around, his heart pounded against his chest. He had slept in a bit too much this morning and was running late to his training session with Emberpaw. Even though Emberpaw has been his apprentice for a while he still got a bit nervous before their training sessions. He hoped he was teaching her the right things and hoped she would become a great warrior, Blackcrystal usually helped him get his coincidence up so he was doing better at not getting so nervous all the time. His eyes landed on his apprentice and he trotted up to her, he dipped his head a bit as he approached his apprentice. "Hello, sorry for being late. I slept in a bit more then usual." He chuckled. "Did you want to do some battle training today or go out and hunt?" He asked, Orangetail came unprepared today so he would just let Emberpaw decide what she wanted to work on today. He felt bad that he was late and unprepared but it wasn't often that this happened. He hoped that letting her pick what she wanted to do would make up for it.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 30th, 2017, 12:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
A ginger tom stepped into the Training Cave and looked around, his heart pounded against his chest. He had slept in a bit too much this morning and was running late to his training session with Emberpaw. Even though Emberpaw has been his apprentice for a while he still got a bit nervous before their training sessions. He hoped he was teaching her the right things and hoped she would become a great warrior, Blackcrystal usually helped him get his coincidence up so he was doing better at not getting so nervous all the time. His eyes landed on his apprentice and he trotted up to her, he dipped his head a bit as he approached his apprentice. "Hello, sorry for being late. I slept in a bit more then usual." He chuckled. "Did you want to do some battle training today or go out and hunt?" He asked, Orangetail came unprepared today so he would just let Emberpaw decide what she wanted to work on today. He felt bad that he was late and unprepared but it wasn't often that this happened. He hoped that letting her pick what she wanted to do would make up for it.
Emberpaw's ears perked at the sound of the approaching tom. She sheathed her claws, and looked up, her bi colored eyes making note of her surroundings. Dipping her head to him, she said quietly, "oh, um. It's certainly alright." She gets up, shaking the debris from her fur as she swished her tail. As she heard his question, she honestly didn't know what she wanted to do. Usually, Orangetail would have something planned for the both of them, and Emberpaw would go along with it. She had to soak in everything that he taught her so that she would be ready. But what about her brother? Enderpaw she tried to stay away from. Simply because he didn't want her company, but she did miss him. And she had to be prepared just in case a sudden attack happened. She could use some improvement in the battle field. The she cat was not a fighter. She was a weak one. A frightened one, and would usually hide herself within the shadows to not be seen. Then again, hunting didn't sound like she would be using too much energy. It was something quick and easy to do in her opinion. Fighting sounded painful, and she was about ready to tell Orangetail that she wanted to do just that. Hunt. But as she was about to open her mouth, another voice made itself known.
"Why don't you try battle training?" The black she cat stepped out, her pale green hues dancing between the two before they landed onto Orangetail. "I would love to see your apprentice pin you down." She purred, laughing affectionately. Emberpaw felt her orbs widen for a moment, and her inside tensed. The apprentice did not feel ready for a fight, but she knew that she would need the training. Besides that, Orangetail was much bigger than her small size. He would be sure to crush her, and she would be sure to not pin him down easily. The she cat stole a glance at the black feline, who only shone down brightly at her. She could register that she seen her a couple times, and that sometimes she would even come along to the training sessions. Emberpaw embraced Blackcrystal's smile, and tried to prepare herself for her mentor's response. She had to empty her mind. Her thoughts were racing.
Old May 30th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

@Noire

Eveningpaw was creepily stalking through the territory because that's just what she does. She stopped at a tree. This is the one. She thought. This was where she was supposed to meet her brother. Ugh. Her brother. She knew that they were siblings and all, but that doesn't mean that she couldn't hate him. They were almost always bickering, and when they weren't, they were giving each other the silent treatment. Eveningpaw sat down, and scanned the area.
Good. No one was around. This gave her some time to think. Another reason why she didn't like her brother was because he was always late. If you really think about it, Eveningpaw hates a lot of things. She closed her eyes, and just waited patiently for him to come. She really had no idea what they were doing there.
She guessed it was for the better. She felt like a hunt right now.

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~
Old May 30th, 2017, 02:25 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashFanatic View Post
@Noire

Eveningpaw was creepily stalking through the territory because that's just what she does. She stopped at a tree. This is the one. She thought. This was where she was supposed to meet her brother. Ugh. Her brother. She knew that they were siblings and all, but that doesn't mean that she couldn't hate him. They were almost always bickering, and when they weren't, they were giving each other the silent treatment. Eveningpaw sat down, and scanned the area.
Good. No one was around. This gave her some time to think. Another reason why she didn't like her brother was because he was always late. If you really think about it, Eveningpaw hates a lot of things. She closed her eyes, and just waited patiently for him to come. She really had no idea what they were doing there.
She guessed it was for the better. She felt like a hunt right now.
The Lynx point Siamese tom lazily dangled in a tree. His eyes were closed, and he looked peaceful. No, he was not sleeping. He was simply enjoying the chatter of the other cats, and the twitter of the birds. Even if it annoyed him. Dawnpaw was always annoyed. Aggravated to the core, and sometimes others would wonder about his erratic behavior, but he was simply an apprentice that lived to be himself instead of always trying to impress the other cats.
Suddenly his eyes had opened widely, and in the far distance he could make out the outline of his sister. The tom sat up in the tree, taking his time as he remembered that he said he would meet her there. Though, he knew she could be an impatient cat at times, it was always a fun thing to bother her. So, he sat in the tree awhile longer, picking up one paw to give it a delicate lick. His tail wrapped around the tree branch as he stared at the other annoying cats of Thunderclan. He could practically imagine himself crushing them until their bodies cracked. What a dark demented thought, but one that filled him with absurd emotions that he couldn't comprehend.
After a while of sitting in the tree, the tom hastily jumped down, and he surveyed the area before casually making his way towards Eveningpaw. "Sister dearest," he purred, feigning the affection in his tone. "What took you so long to get here?" He stated sarcastically, almost laughing under his breath. He was sure she had some slick remark to reply back.
Old May 30th, 2017, 04:47 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dawnfrost purred as she laid on the ground, giving her daughter a lick. "You've gotten so strong."
Icepaw backed off her mother "Redclaw trains me hard he says he doesn't want anyone thinking he's being soft because im his brothers daughter" she said eyes glowing with pride

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me