Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:39 AM
Atari- Venn, Nymm, and...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Yesterday 11:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 10th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Dovekit12 ) Tumblekit nodded again before padding over to a nearby tree. He inspected it until he spotted a small bit of moss at the edge and rolled it into a ball. He gently tapped it to roll it back over to where he'd been sitting before. He smiled and batted it towards Spottedkit, tail flicking playfully.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old February 10th, 2017, 10:23 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
( its fine ;w; )
Seems like someone was in a bad mood, and so was Mossdrop, slightly. "Quite disrespectful to snap at someone a higher rank than you." She spoke, rather calmly, but with a bit of a temper on the edge of her tone. She wasn't in the mood for snarky, sarcastic sneers, and seemly ignored the tone in his words. She worked up a convincing proposal rather quickly, and convincingly, a devious plan on the horizon, that no cat knew about, or could see in her fake emotions. "I suppose you don't want this good offer I have for you, an opportunity I'm sure you'd like to have. You want to be a good warrior, do you not?" She gave a question right back to Jaypaw, a small smirk on her face, rather invisible, and a roll of her eyes, a huff escaping her, cold, yellow optics almost staring into his soul. This was easy as catching a mouse for Mossdrop, an easy catch, to say the least.
The silver tom lashed his tail, annoyance began to fade away once he actually began to wake up, and just began to realize who he was talking to. Emberassment rushed over the apprentice, he turned his starling blue hues down to his paws "A-ah I apologize, I'm not usually myself in the morning, I didn't mean to be rude." he stuttered, guilt blossomed in his soul, he talked so rudely to a higher up, how awful. Upon hearing Mossdrops proposal his ears flicked, curiosity got the best of him, he wanted to know, though usually he would turn it down, he had an amazing mentor, Mapledash taught him almost everything, well, he did, up untill they got into a fight, but he couldn't help it, he wanted to know, he hat to know. " I would like to be a good warrior...but I'd have to hear your offer first before I go making deals."
he quipped, quite pleased with himself at the from the pit up, bold, open minded, yet stern, exactly what he wanted to be like. Though his words dripped with intelligence and athority, his blue hues danced with curiosity and adventure, he was too Warriorlike at such a Youngblood age, and though he acted older than what he actually was most of the time, he still had that pull, that desire to know everything, that thirst of knowledge through experience, that curiosity is what always got him in trouble, and he had a feeling that this time wasn't any different.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 11th, 2017, 12:52 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
Mistpaw nodded and headed towards the shade of a tree where she lied down. She stared lazily at the freshkill pile. She sighed. She felt content knowing she had made her first kill. She rested her head on the cool, forest floor and closed her eyes. She had made progress on her training. Although, it was only one kill, it was a big accomplishment for little Mistpaw. Mistpaw opened her eyes, only a few mintutes had passed, it felt like much longer though. Mistpaw got up and walked over to Oakclaw, hoping to resume training.
Old February 11th, 2017, 05:12 AM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Tumblepaw grinned, it was good to see Honeykit so excited. He stood up and looked around, frowning a minute. He didn't think they had any moss inside camp..... "I'll be right back," he murmured half to himself and dashed out of camp. Being the fast cat that he was, he was back with the moss in almost no time at all. "Here," he huffed, dropping the moss and sitting down to quickly form it into a ball. Tumblepaw was acutely aware of every move he made, due to his extreme self-consciousness; he never was comfortable around even his clanmates. Snagging the moss ball with his claw, he raised it high in the air. "Done," he proclaimed proudly. He looked down at Honeykit and narrowed his eyes playfully. "You ready?" He asked.
Honeykit giggled as her brother sprinted off, pleased as he returned with the moss for their little game. "Wowie! So that's where they get it from... also, you're really fast, maybe one day we can have a race!" She jumped up and then bounced over to her brother, watching him construct the moss-ball with big green eyes. So carefully, so... detailed! Although she wasn't totally aware of why he was trying to be so accurate, she meowed out a cheer anyway once he finished. Her past observation was quickly dismissed as Tumblepaw held the mossball up. Honeykit lowered her hind-leg in a fake (awful) crouching position, giving a cheeky grin. "Ready!"
Old February 11th, 2017, 05:24 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

@The Eye Of The Storm
(I think we should have this where they already know each other, that way we can go ahead and start developing it- xD Falcon's going to have some major anger issues after all this is over haha)
Falconclaw sat in the clearing, the brown tabby staying to one side. He wasn't quite sure what to do with himself at the moment...everything seemed to be a blur inside his head. Getting slowly to his paws, the tom gave an experimental shake of his head before moving onwards, grumbling about irresponsible apprentices before he headed towards the fresh kill pile. He hadn't seen Spottedsong in a while. Where was she? He didn't know. To him, it seemed like she was always missing...and Falconclaw was getting tired of wondering where she was, what she was doing, and stuff like that. He deserved to know- right? In his opinion, clanmates shouldn't have secrets.
Not unless it was personal like, family personal. And even then, why would you want to keep it a secret? I'm sure Ratnight would have been understanding had these mousebrains not kept secrets. He thought with a snarl. Falconclaw hadn't minded it under Ratnight's rule, but apparently someone had because suddenly there were strangers saying they were 'SkyClan' and fighting for StarClan. Delusional, more like, he thought with a snort. Things were back to normal now...well, almost normal. Gyrewind would be back soon and would be Gyrestar, and ThunderClan would have a new leader. A new Deputy. Who that might be, Falconclaw wasn't sure, but he wanted to believe that it might be him. Certainly he wouldn't appoint a foolish cat as Deputy.
Falconclaw wondered how the other Clans were getting along. Last time at the Gathering, Ashstar and Dapplestar hadn't been there, so Gyrewind and Blazingstorm had taken their places. Did WindClan have a new leader as well? Had Dapplestar died with Ashstar? Falconclaw had no idea, and he had no hard proof that they had died...but a leader would never abandon their Clan. Not unless they were forced to, anyways. Falconclaw settled down near the fresh kill pile, thinking about grabbing something from it and then second-guessing it. No; he really wasn't that hungry and besides, he would much prefer to wait for Spottedsong to return so he could interrogate her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 11th, 2017 at 05:24 AM.
Old February 11th, 2017, 05:49 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
@The Eye Of The Storm
(I think we should have this where they already know each other, that way we can go ahead and start developing it- xD Falcon's going to have some major anger issues after all this is over haha)
Falconclaw sat in the clearing, the brown tabby staying to one side. He wasn't quite sure what to do with himself at the moment...everything seemed to be a blur inside his head. Getting slowly to his paws, the tom gave an experimental shake of his head before moving onwards, grumbling about irresponsible apprentices before he headed towards the fresh kill pile. He hadn't seen Spottedsong in a while. Where was she? He didn't know. To him, it seemed like she was always missing...and Falconclaw was getting tired of wondering where she was, what she was doing, and stuff like that. He deserved to know- right? In his opinion, clanmates shouldn't have secrets.
Not unless it was personal like, family personal. And even then, why would you want to keep it a secret? I'm sure Ratnight would have been understanding had these mousebrains not kept secrets. He thought with a snarl. Falconclaw hadn't minded it under Ratnight's rule, but apparently someone had because suddenly there were strangers saying they were 'SkyClan' and fighting for StarClan. Delusional, more like, he thought with a snort. Things were back to normal now...well, almost normal. Gyrewind would be back soon and would be Gyrestar, and ThunderClan would have a new leader. A new Deputy. Who that might be, Falconclaw wasn't sure, but he wanted to believe that it might be him. Certainly he wouldn't appoint a foolish cat as Deputy.
Falconclaw wondered how the other Clans were getting along. Last time at the Gathering, Ashstar and Dapplestar hadn't been there, so Gyrewind and Blazingstorm had taken their places. Did WindClan have a new leader as well? Had Dapplestar died with Ashstar? Falconclaw had no idea, and he had no hard proof that they had died...but a leader would never abandon their Clan. Not unless they were forced to, anyways. Falconclaw settled down near the fresh kill pile, thinking about grabbing something from it and then second-guessing it. No; he really wasn't that hungry and besides, he would much prefer to wait for Spottedsong to return so he could interrogate her.
Spottedsong looked around, hurriedly cleaning her pelt of dirt. The she-cat couldn't get rid of the scent of tunnel and Briar though, desperate, the she-cat had racked her own pelt, feigning a fight. The Bengal grabbed a vole from the fresh-kill pile and sat next to Falconclaw, attempting to go on with her normal life. The she-cat smiled softly at Falconclaw. Please buy it. "Hi Falconclaw, how have you been?" She mewed pleasantly, faking a tone of tiredness and business. The she-cat sheathed and unsheathed her claws, a habit she did when she nervous.

Spottedsong looked own at her paws, he's been very pushy lately, does he suspect me? Maybe he's tired from all the things he's doing to be deputy.. There's Skyclan too, a clan filled with kittypet's loner's and.... Rouges. Briar. What if he's in Skyclan, and I'm talking to a cat I might fight. Why? Why do I have to choose between a cat I have known all my life, a cat who loves me, a cat who would be respected in the clan instead of rejected.... Briars different to Falcon though, he's soft, scared maybe, but he's always lived in his own. He worries about me, he doesn't judge. He can be a fresh start after I... I.... Spottedsong thought about the fight between Thunderclan and Skyclan. When she sunk her claws into a Thunderclan apprentice for fighting for Skyclan.

The warrior looked back up at Falconclaw. He was brave, ambitious, and a true warrior. Her best freind. A very promising cat to be deputy; if he becomes my mate I will never be doubted again. Id be a leaders mate, I would have more power than anyone else. But do I loved him? Falconclaw is my best freind, but would I love him. Briar was speechless when I told him. Spotted sing looked up at him, waiting for an answer.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 11th, 2017, 06:01 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Spottedsong looked around, hurriedly cleaning her pelt of dirt. The she-cat couldn't get rid of the scent of tunnel and Briar though, desperate, the she-cat had racked her own pelt, feigning a fight. The Bengal grabbed a vole from the fresh-kill pile and sat next to Falconclaw, attempting to go on with her normal life. The she-cat smiled softly at Falconclaw. Please buy it. "Hi Falconclaw, how have you been?" She mewed pleasantly, faking a tone of tiredness and business. The she-cat sheathed and unsheathed her claws, a habit she did when she nervous.

Spottedsong looked own at her paws, he's been very pushy lately, does he suspect me? Maybe he's tired from all the things he's doing to be deputy.. There's Skyclan too, a clan filled with kittypet's loner's and.... Rouges. Briar. What if he's in Skyclan, and I'm talking to a cat I might fight. Why? Why do I have to choose between a cat I have known all my life, a cat who loves me, a cat who would be respected in the clan instead of rejected.... Briars different to Falcon though, he's soft, scared maybe, but he's always lived in his own. He worries about me, he doesn't judge. He can be a fresh start after I... I.... Spottedsong thought about the fight between Thunderclan and Skyclan. When she sunk her claws into a Thunderclan apprentice for fighting for Skyclan.

The warrior looked back up at Falconclaw. He was brave, ambitious, and a true warrior. Her best freind. A very promising cat to be deputy; if he becomes my mate I will never be doubted again. Id be a leaders mate, I would have more power than anyone else. But do I loved him? Falconclaw is my best freind, but would I love him. Briar was speechless when I told him. Spotted sing looked up at him, waiting for an answer.
Falconclaw glanced up at Spottedsong, and forgot about his interrogation. Really. That cat. He thought semi-fondly, his tail twitching back and forth as he looked at his best friend. "Spottedsong. I've been better, a little tired, perhaps working a bit too hard...but I'm doing alright. And yourself?" He asked, looking politely at her. Besides, he couldn't just launch a full investigation right in the middle of the Clearing. She had an odd scent on her, one that definitely wasn't ThunderClan...Falconclaw's hues narrowed and he looked at the she cat suspiciously before his eyes softened a moment later. He definitely had a soft spot for Spottedsong.
There was no denying it; but why, exactly, was uncertain. Maybe it was the fact that Spottedsong reminded the tom so much of himself. She was loyal, fierce...a cat that he believed he could trust. He wished she would trust him with her secrets, with wherever she went and whoever she was seeing- it wouldn't matter to him. He supposed it was a sibling, for who would fall in love with a cat from another clan? Certainly not Spottedsong...right? Or a loner, StarClan forbid, he thought with his muzzle wrinkling in disgust. In Falconclaw's opinion, there was nothing worse then a loner. Well, maybe a Dusk Syndicate cat...but other then that, nothing.
Not even those cats who had 'liberated' ThunderClan from Ratnight. How had that happened? How had so many cats taken their side? Falconclaw would always fight for ThunderClan, no matter what. That was why he didn't waste time in having a forbidden friendship- a forbidden love. There was no point in growing attached to someone only to have their claws in your throat the next day. He knew Spottedsong felt the same way. It was how they had become friends- through common interests. He liked Spottedsong a lot. He might even love her. But he wasn't sure- there was no way to be sure. "You've been awfully busy lately. Feels like it's been moons since I've seen you," Falconclaw chuckled, half-hinting at his suspicion but not coming right out with it. He couldn't do that. It would frighten her before he got a chance to even begin.
Then again, Spottedsong wasn't scared of much. It was one of the things Falconclaw liked about her- just another way they were similar. Didn't she want power? Didn't she support him, wasn't she loyal to ThunderClan? However, Falconclaw had never actually seen what side she had been fighting on during the ThunderClan attack...and now he was growing suspicious. What had she done? Had she fought against her own clanmates? Her leader? Though Falconclaw had been fighting for his Clan, he had never struck at a ThunderClan cat. He would never injure a clanmate.
No matter what they had done.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 11th, 2017, 06:36 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Falconclaw glanced up at Spottedsong, and forgot about his interrogation. Really. That cat. He thought semi-fondly, his tail twitching back and forth as he looked at his best friend. "Spottedsong. I've been better, a little tired, perhaps working a bit too hard...but I'm doing alright. And yourself?" He asked, looking politely at her. Besides, he couldn't just launch a full investigation right in the middle of the Clearing. She had an odd scent on her, one that definitely wasn't ThunderClan...Falconclaw's hues narrowed and he looked at the she cat suspiciously before his eyes softened a moment later. He definitely had a soft spot for Spottedsong.
There was no denying it; but why, exactly, was uncertain. Maybe it was the fact that Spottedsong reminded the tom so much of himself. She was loyal, fierce...a cat that he believed he could trust. He wished she would trust him with her secrets, with wherever she went and whoever she was seeing- it wouldn't matter to him. He supposed it was a sibling, for who would fall in love with a cat from another clan? Certainly not Spottedsong...right? Or a loner, StarClan forbid, he thought with his muzzle wrinkling in disgust. In Falconclaw's opinion, there was nothing worse then a loner. Well, maybe a Dusk Syndicate cat...but other then that, nothing.
Not even those cats who had 'liberated' ThunderClan from Ratnight. How had that happened? How had so many cats taken their side? Falconclaw would always fight for ThunderClan, no matter what. That was why he didn't waste time in having a forbidden friendship- a forbidden love. There was no point in growing attached to someone only to have their claws in your throat the next day. He knew Spottedsong felt the same way. It was how they had become friends- through common interests. He liked Spottedsong a lot. He might even love her. But he wasn't sure- there was no way to be sure. "You've been awfully busy lately. Feels like it's been moons since I've seen you," Falconclaw chuckled, half-hinting at his suspicion but not coming right out with it. He couldn't do that. It would frighten her before he got a chance to even begin.
Then again, Spottedsong wasn't scared of much. It was one of the things Falconclaw liked about her- just another way they were similar. Didn't she want power? Didn't she support him, wasn't she loyal to ThunderClan? However, Falconclaw had never actually seen what side she had been fighting on during the ThunderClan attack...and now he was growing suspicious. What had she done? Had she fought against her own clanmates? Her leader? Though Falconclaw had been fighting for his Clan, he had never struck at a ThunderClan cat. He would never injure a clanmate.
No matter what they had done.
(Spottedsong didn't kill the apprentice, she stopped herself. Her loyalty to Ratnight blinded her.)

Spottedsong relaxed as Falconclaw replied, he was as caring and hard-working as always. "Don't overwork yourself to much, if you become deputy we don't want you falling asleep while your hunting," Spottedsong mewed playfully, she was getting some of her old sharp but playful spirit back. "I'm fine, I was just on patrol. An aggressive loner was on the territory, he clawed me, but I gave hi, something to remember," The she-cat mewed wirily, whe she was free of the worries of Briar she took delight when a loner thought she was a weak kittypet, and attacked; unaware Spottedsong was an excellent fighter. She would always strike in the same place, on their side. Her claws would prck spots into their pelts. She looked back at Falconclaw, he would fight with her sometimes, confusing the opposition. They never saw the same cat twice.

The she-cat though about Falcon. She liked him, they were similar, both brave and loyal, Falconclaw being more protective and ambitious, Spottedsong being more sharp and secretive. Spottedsong remembered at the gathering, a Shadowclan elder had chuckled and mewed, "New kits for Shadowclan soon I see." The Bengal flushed pink, he's my best friend! Stop it! And if I brought Briar into the clan while we were mates he would never forgive me! So should I bring him now? "Busy. Since Ratnight was usurped every cat has been lazy; I have to do double the patrols, and double the hunting patrols. And Gyrewind has been holding off on getting his nine life's so we are stuck without a leader or a deputy. I wish Ratnight was still alive, I'll never call Gyrewind, 'Gyrestar'. He's a fake." Spottedsong wrinkled her nose in disgust, ever since Ratnight was beaten EE Supporters had turned their back on cats who were their freinds. The only cat she could talk to without being reported was Falconclaw. And she had been put in a different patrol than him every time, Gyrewind and those Starclan idiots are onto us.

((Sorry this is short. It's snowing outside and that's a rare occurrence where I live. I'm to distracted.))

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by vos; February 13th, 2017 at 12:55 PM.
Old February 11th, 2017, 06:56 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The silver tom lashed his tail, annoyance began to fade away once he actually began to wake up, and just began to realize who he was talking to. Embarrassment rushed over the apprentice, he turned his starling blue hues down to his paws "A-ah I apologize, I'm not usually myself in the morning, I didn't mean to be rude." he stuttered, guilt blossomed in his soul, he talked so rudely to a higher up, how awful. Upon hearing Mossdrop's proposal his ears flicked, curiosity got the best of him, he wanted to know, though usually he would turn it down, he had an amazing mentor, Mapledash taught him almost everything, well, he did, up until they got into a fight, but he couldn't help it, he wanted to know, he had to know. " I would like to be a good warrior...but I'd have to hear your offer first before I go making deals."
he quipped, quite pleased with himself at the from the pit up, bold, open minded, yet stern, exactly what he wanted to be like. Though his words dripped with intelligence and authority, his blue hues danced with curiosity and adventure, he was too Warriorlike at such a Youngblood age, and though he acted older than what he actually was most of the time, he still had that pull, that desire to know everything, that thirst of knowledge through experience, that curiosity is what always got him in trouble, and he had a feeling that this time wasn't any different.
An amused expression piled up on her face, though she was...merely faking it, but no cat could tell, unless you were emotionless yourself. Hmm, boldness, that will do greatly. But if he goes against any cat in the dark forest, he'll have some dying words to give. She thought, she wasn't really that emotionless, but had no empathy for others, she pretended to be happy or sad, one would never know what she's actually feeling, or really thinking, unless you were her yourself. It's alright, but next time think before you speak." Mossdrop told him, an annoyed glint in her eye as she looked right at him. I'd of killed him on spot, but theirs no time for bloodshed in the middle of camp, to an apprentice no less. But, he needs to hold his tonque, unless he wants a little wound on his little shoulder...hmm.
"A good choice you have made." She mused, eyes gleaming as she gave another question in the mix, she was satisfied with their answer. "You do not believe in Starclan..yes?" She gave a nod, she knew this fair and well, so there was no need for him to answer. "Well, they are just pathetic myths, just as you have told yourself, they are not real, just something made up, a story, nothing more.." Needed to give this young apprentice some truth in the lives, they need for their training. "Now...for my proposal." She didn't move an inch while telling this, standing still, telling him this. No cat was around at this time, some were out training, or patrol, and others were in their dens, sleeping. A perfect opportunity had been spotted when she saw Jaypaw, a perfect candidate, a perfect moment, and she was gonna take it. "I am able to give you a chance of your lifetime, to train with the best of the best, and become the great warrior you will be, in time." She paused, eyes gleaming as she stared right into the eyes. "Do you agree?"
Old February 11th, 2017, 06:58 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitcat View Post
Mistpaw nodded and headed towards the shade of a tree where she lied down. She stared lazily at the freshkill pile. She sighed. She felt content knowing she had made her first kill. She rested her head on the cool, forest floor and closed her eyes. She had made progress on her training. Although, it was only one kill, it was a big accomplishment for little Mistpaw. Mistpaw opened her eyes, only a few mintutes had passed, it felt like much longer though. Mistpaw got up and walked over to Oakclaw, hoping to resume training.
Oakclaw saw his apprentice walk over to him. He turned to look at Airspirit. "I hope to talk to you later, Airspirit.", he said, walking with his apprentice back to the entrance of camp.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Closed Thread