Today 02:29 PM

Old March 10th, 2019, 07:53 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnalia View Post
the apprentice returned her gaze towards the mouse and smirked ,their prey was helpless! There was no way this will be messed up, as she crept closer she unsheathed her claws just as the mouse perked its head up ,her heart pounded in her chest with worry of their hunt failing , sadly the mouse turned around and froze as it somehow sensed that it wasn't alone but it flicked its ears as a bird fluttered from a branch which caused it to run for its life heading past the two felines . Her eyes widened NO! she ran after it "get infront of it somehow !" she meowed sounding desperate .
The warriors eyes widened, frowning as she saw the mouse run. Hearing Frostpaws words, she scrambled after the prey. The reddish brown decided to take a leap of faith to see if that would help, which she guessed it did. The molly ended up leaping over the mouse, spinning around in hopes to clasp her claws around the mouse.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 10th, 2019, 08:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The warriors eyes widened, frowning as she saw the mouse run. Hearing Frostpaws words, she scrambled after the prey. The reddish brown decided to take a leap of faith to see if that would help, which she guessed it did. The molly ended up leaping over the mouse, spinning around in hopes to clasp her claws around the mouse.
( should it get away?)
the mouse skidded to a halt the best it could as its eyes turned to the size of berries. Fear was the only thing it felt . It decided to duck it's head and dash around Mahoganytufts legs in hopes of confusing her ,Frostpaw made it toward the warrior with clear panic emitting from her, she was loosing her focus . The mouse darted as fast as could between the two causing Frostpaw to trip over her own paws and fall on her shoulder foxdung! Since when did mice get smarter ?!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 10th, 2019, 08:15 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
( should it get away?)
the mouse skidded to a halt the best it could as its eyes turned to the size of berries. Fear was the only thing it felt . It decided to duck it's head and dash around Mahoganytufts legs in hopes of confusing her ,Frostpaw made it toward the warrior with clear panic emitting from her, she was loosing her focus . The mouse darted as fast as could between the two causing Frostpaw to trip over her own paws and fall on her shoulder foxdung! Since when did mice get smarter ?!
(( yes >:3 ))

Mahoganytuft tried to clamp her paw on the mouse, but was too slow as she saw it dash around her legs. Her brows furrowed as she tried to chase after the mouse again. Since when were mice so quick and smart?

Old March 10th, 2019, 08:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

(( yes >:3 ))

Mahoganytuft tried to clamp her paw on the mouse, but was too slow as she saw it dash around her legs. Her brows furrowed as she tried to chase after the mouse again. Since when were mice so quick and smart?
( hehe >:3 )
The mouse ran as fast as it could , it saw a few bushes and darted into them then booked it . Never to be seen after that . Frostpaw got back up and shook fur after sneezing a few times , she looked at the ground frantically for the creature before looking at where Mahoganytuft was and folded her ears back as her eyes widened , they failed. She failed. Anger rose as her orbs turned to ice with an irritated tail ripple, how are they gonna find anything else in this wasteland !? With another tail ripple she padded back towards the vole she had burried, she never failed at hunting and if she did she made sure she was the only one who knew about it....that mouse made her look like a fool . A kit! She hissed under her breath and gave Mahoganytuft glares here and there . A warrior being defeated by a mouse . How? Her pelt rippled with anger. A streak of perfection for that moon broken ,even though she did catch one thing two would have been best .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 10th, 2019, 08:37 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
( hehe >:3 )
The mouse ran as fast as it could , it saw a few bushes and darted into them then booked it . Never to be seen after that . Frostpaw got back up and shook fur after sneezing a few times , she looked at the ground frantically for the creature before looking at where Mahoganytuft was and folded her ears back as her eyes widened , they failed. She failed. Anger rose as her orbs turned to ice with an irritated tail ripple, how are they gonna find anything else in this wasteland !? With another tail ripple she padded back towards the vole she had burried, she never failed at hunting and if she did she made sure she was the only one who knew about it....that mouse made her look like a fool . A kit! She hissed under her breath and gave Mahoganytuft glares here and there . A warrior being defeated by a mouse . How? Her pelt rippled with anger. A streak of perfection for that moon broken ,even though she did catch one thing two would have been best .
The molly flicked her tail as she saw the mouse disappear somewhere. Glancing over her shoulder at Frostpaw who was giving her a few glares here and there, she turned around.
"We can look for some more prey." She meowed with some positivity as she did so.

Old March 13th, 2019, 07:19 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Cloudpaw watched a bird on the ground. If I'm fast enough I can get it she thought. She stalked it slowly. She jumped with her claws untheathed, at the bird but missed and rolled out of a bush.
@Shivers

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; March 13th, 2019 at 07:20 PM.
Old March 13th, 2019, 07:36 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Cloudpaw watched a bird on the ground. If I'm fast enough I can get it she thought. She stalked it slowly. She jumped with her claws untheathed, at the bird but missed and rolled out of a bush.
@Shivers
Walnutwhiskers padded along the territory attentive to every small sound in the territory looking to catch a bit of prey to bring back to camp. Out of nowhere, the long furred brown tom saw a bird flying away and out came rolling a cat from a bush. The situation was rather amusing so he forced himself not to laugh but he couldn't stop his long whiskers from twitching in amusement, "Are you okay?" He was not at all concealing how funny he found the situation.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Last edited by Shivers; March 13th, 2019 at 07:48 PM.
Old March 13th, 2019, 07:44 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
Walnutwhiskers padded along the territory attentive to every small sound in the territory looking to catch a bit of prey to bring back to camp. Out of nowhere, the long furred brown tom saw a bird flying away and out came rolling a cat from a bush. The situation was rather amusing so he forced himself not to laugh but he couldn't stop his long whiskers from twitching in amusement, "Are you okay?" He not at all concealing how funny he found the situation.
Cloudpaw got up quickly when she heard someone. Was he laughing? "Yes, I'm fine." She said. She shook her pelt to get the sand out.
Old March 13th, 2019, 09:46 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

@~Silverkit~

Walnutwhiskers still couldn't compose himself enough to stop his whiskers from twitching, "That's good." He said nodding to himself accidentally purring in amusement which made his ears turn red in embarrassment. That was incredibly rude why did I do that?! He thought to himself, "Ahm... I'm Walnutwhiskers what's your name?" He asked attempting to change the conversation.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old March 13th, 2019, 09:49 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
@~Silverkit~

Walnutwhiskers still couldn't compose himself enough to stop his whiskers from twitching, "That's good." He said nodding to himself accidentally purring in amusement which made his ears turn red in embarrassment. That was incredibly rude why did I do that?! He thought to himself, "Ahm... I'm Walnutwhiskers what's your name?" He asked attempting to change the conversation.
Cloudpaw laughed at his attempt to not laugh. "I'm Cloudpaw" she said with a smile.