Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 06:24 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by weevil
Today 06:23 PM
Animation Request paying...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:20 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 06:15 PM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 06:11 PM

Old November 19th, 2023, 03:02 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambereyes View Post
Petunia curled her lip back in a snarl, unsheathing her claws. The kittypet swung out at the strange cats but missed. "Dang it!" The creamy-brown she cat swiped at them once more, and bolted through the bushes, tail streaming out behind her.

She halted near the gorge, letting her paws soak in the icy water. Petunia lapped at her front pads, stretching out and rolling onto her back. "Those clan cats sure are hostile," she muttered disdainfully to herself. "Some cat needs to teach them some manners...what slobs."

@Wingnettle @Rose)
Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith
Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

At the very least, the loner had brains. Tapping her paws against the ground, the lithe female shot the older feline at her side a brief, uninterested glance as Petunia rushed off. Her name was... ah, right, Lynxshade. Larkfire saw her around often, she was a newcomer, an outsider, like she had been once.

Ah well, it wasn't her problem. She usually only dealt with returning Clan cats. Amber hues flicking over to where the outsider had scurried off, Larkfire shrugged and sat down where she stood, tail curled over her paws. "You can go after them if you wish." She offered Lynxshade, though it'd likely be pointless -- and the other molly would miss the ongoing announcements. In the end, it was Lynxshade's decision.

[ @Wingnettle - Lynxshade ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old November 19th, 2023, 08:25 PM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesshax View Post
WINDCLAN WARRIOR, Houndear (he/it/they)

It waited a moment, tired eyes suddenly gleaming with mischief, before he suddenly rolled over, trying to squash his friend under him. When he spoke, his voice was smug, despite being gravelly with sleep. "Gotcha."

Emberdusk: He/Him, Smoke/Smokes/Smokeself

Emberdusk made a startled squawk at his friends sudden movement, getting rolled ontop of smoke started to flail helplessly to get it off, not actually putting much effort into it if he was being honest, but its for the fun of it yknow!

"You traitor! horrible beast! get off me! i try to keep you awake and you betray me like this? this is it! im done being your friend!!" He exclaimed from under them, tone completely unserious and joking

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old November 19th, 2023, 08:52 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
Softdust
Female-She/Her
31 moons
Softdust looked around for cats to talk to. A lot of them looked busy. There! A cat stood alone in the crowd. Softdust approached them. "Howdy!" she greeted cheerily. "I'm Softdust." Her country accent was thick, like usual.
(Well hello, this character is probably totally unknown to you lol)

birdsnow
scarred blue mitted ragdoll with blue eyes || riverclan deputy
purrks: the collector, mind reader

To say that Birdsnow was a tad jumpy at her first gathering in moons was an understatement. Glancing up at the Seastones where each Clan's respective queen sat as Larkstar announced her warriorhood, ducking her head with a rosy glow on her face of slight embarrassment. She had no friends from any other Clans, so she didn't expect anyone to approach her, but lo and behold, soon a short calico padded up to her and introduced herself. She seemed nice enough, and the way she spoke was interesting to Birdsnow, so the ragdoll figured it wouldn't hurt to entertain this. As long as nothing got violent, the factor that discouraged her from attending at least 15 gatherings.

"Hi there!" She chirped, grinning warmly. "Nice to meet you, I'm Birdsnow of RiverClan. Where are you from? Her nose told her WindClan, but she wanted to be polite and ask.

(ah yes, a total stranger )

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old November 19th, 2023, 09:01 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

birdsnow

To say that Birdsnow was a tad jumpy at her first gathering in moons was an understatement. Glancing up at the Seastones where each Clan's respective queen sat as Larkstar announced her warriorhood, ducking her head with a rosy glow on her face of slight embarrassment. She had no friends from any other Clans, so she didn't expect anyone to approach her, but lo and behold, soon a short calico padded up to her and introduced herself. She seemed nice enough, and the way she spoke was interesting to Birdsnow, so the ragdoll figured it wouldn't hurt to entertain this. As long as nothing got violent, the factor that discouraged her from attending at least 15 gatherings.

"Hi there!" She chirped, grinning warmly. "Nice to meet you, I'm Birdsnow of RiverClan. Where are you from? Her nose told her WindClan, but she wanted to be polite and ask.

(ah yes, a total stranger )
Softdust
Female-She/Her
31 moons
"I'm from WindClan," Softdust said. "My name's Softdust. Bidsnow's a mighty nice name." She nodded, her stout frame causing her to look up a bit to meet the ragdoll's face.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old November 19th, 2023, 09:21 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Softdust
Female-She/Her
31 moons
"I'm from WindClan," Softdust said. "My name's Softdust. Bidsnow's a mighty nice name." She nodded, her stout frame causing her to look up a bit to meet the ragdoll's face.

birdsnow
scarred blue mitted ragdoll with blue eyes || riverclan warrior

Okay. This cat seemed nice. Birdsnow's smile wavered when the cat revealed that she was from WindClan. WindClan killed Kes. Her Kes. Muscles tensing slightly, her smile becoming a bit more strained as she forced herself to continue to be polite, she fidgeted with her tail, wrapping it tightly around her paws. "Why thank you- Softdust is a very beautiful name too." Birdsnow was slightly less on-edge since this cat seemed harmless- but the bloodied, motionless form of Kestrelskies continued to flash in her head and she couldn't find herself operating with the exact same amount of sincerity that she started off this interaction with.

Nothing personal, just one of your Clanmates destroyed my future.

Last edited by poppy; November 19th, 2023 at 09:39 PM.
Old November 19th, 2023, 09:29 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:

birdsnow

Okay. This cat seemed nice. Birdsnow's smile wavered when the cat revealed that she was from WindClan. WindClan killed Kes. Her Kes. Muscles tensing slightly, her smile becoming a bit more strained as she forced herself to continue to be polite, she fidgeted with her tail, wrapping it tightly around her paws. "Why thank you- Softdust is a very beautiful name too." Birdsnow was slightly less on-edge since this cat seemed harmless- but the bloodied, motionless form of Kestrelskies continued to flash in her head and she couldn't find herself operating with the exact same amount of sincerity that she started off this interaction with.

Nothing personal, just one of your Clanmates destroyed my future.
Softdust sat next to Birdsnow, noticing the cat tense up a little. "Why, thank you," she said happily, choosing to ignore Bird's behavior.
(Oh-ho-hoo DRAMA TIME)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old November 19th, 2023, 09:47 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Softdust sat next to Birdsnow, noticing the cat tense up a little. "Why, thank you," she said happily, choosing to ignore Bird's behavior.
(Oh-ho-hoo DRAMA TIME)

birdsnow

Birdsnow glanced to her side as the Munchkin cat sat down beside her, blue eyes blinking rapidly as she forced herself to calm down. The scent clinging to this cat's fur was the same scent that had filled her nostrils as she fought for her life alongside her weakened Clan, the same scent that had circled her and Kestrelskies as she wailed into cold fur. Heart racing and blood pounding in her ears but the scarred cat was as relaxed as she could possibly make herself seem. "Of course." She mumbled, glancing around at the crowds for her apprentice before taking inspiration from this search and turning again to her newfound companion. "Do you have an apprentice?"

(YAYYY)

Old November 19th, 2023, 09:54 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:

birdsnow

Birdsnow glanced to her side as the Munchkin cat sat down beside her, blue eyes blinking rapidly as she forced herself to calm down. The scent clinging to this cat's fur was the same scent that had filled her nostrils as she fought for her life alongside her weakened Clan, the same scent that had circled her and Kestrelskies as she wailed into cold fur. Heart racing and blood pounding in her ears but the scarred cat was as relaxed as she could possibly make herself seem. "Of course." She mumbled, glancing around at the crowds for her apprentice before taking inspiration from this search and turning again to her newfound companion. "Do you have an apprentice?"

(YAYYY)
Softdust shook her head. "No, not yet," she said. "How about you?" This Birdsong seemed…nervous about something. She wasn't sure what, though. Did something happen to her? Did WindClan do something? "Are you okay?" she asked quietly.
(I actually have no idea lol)

Old November 19th, 2023, 10:16 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Softdust shook her head. "No, not yet," she said. "How about you?" This Birdsong seemed…nervous about something. She wasn't sure what, though. Did something happen to her? Did WindClan do something? "Are you okay?" she asked quietly.
(I actually have no idea lol)

birdsnow

Ah, a can of worms was what Softdust just opened. Sincerity was clearer in her smile for a brief moment as she nodded in response to the cat's question, tail still wrapped tightly around her paws. "Yes, I got my first one at the most recent Clan meeting. His name is Lotuspaw." Pride over her first apprentice was evident, shining through the uneasiness and horrible resurfacing memories.

Old November 19th, 2023, 10:19 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:

birdsnow

Ah, a can of worms was what Softdust just opened. Sincerity was clearer in her smile for a brief moment as she nodded in response to the cat's question, tail still wrapped tightly around her paws. "Yes, I got my first one at the most recent Clan meeting. His name is Lotuspaw." Pride over her first apprentice was evident, shining through the uneasiness and horrible resurfacing memories.
Softdust smiled. "That's great!" She was glad that Birdsnow seemed a bit happier. "What's he like?"