Today 07:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2019, 07:58 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Turned Tides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Cascadepaw looked downward. Ravenfrost would want me to fight.. Backing up, he mewed, "Guys....I've gotta...go... see you later." Without waiting for a response, he dashed into the battle blindly, running swiftly like he was swimming in a river.

@Branch of Life @Lilyfur2 @XllamaX
"Oh..okay. See you then!" Kiwipaw called after the apprentice. "So!" She mewed, turning back to Berrypaw. You ready to search for your mentor? " She said eagerly. She turned her head suddenly, half expecting Berrypaw's mentor to be there, but he wasn't. Oh well, we can do this!
@XllamaX @Flippaw

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 6th, 2019 at 07:58 PM.
Old January 6th, 2019, 08:01 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Cascadepaw looked downward. Ravenfrost would want me to fight.. Backing up, he mewed, "Guys....I've gotta...go... see you later." Without waiting for a response, he dashed into the battle blindly, running swiftly like he was swimming in a river.

@Branch of Life @Lilyfur2 @XllamaX
FalconFlight saw the apprentice and smelt Shadowclan on him. He felt a moment of hesitation as he looked at the apprentice. He felt a surge of determination as he ran straight toward the apprentice. FalconFlight felt a growl rise in his neck. He unseated his claws and jumped toward the apprentice snarling while his tail lashed about. I’ll go easy on the cat. He is only an apprentice. FalconFlight narrowed his eyes and flexed his claws aiming for the cats back. He hoped to land on the cat’s back and give him a few scratches on the back and tail if he let him.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old January 6th, 2019, 08:19 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
FalconFlight saw the apprentice and smelt Shadowclan on him. He felt a moment of hesitation as he looked at the apprentice. He felt a surge of determination as he ran straight toward the apprentice. FalconFlight felt a growl rise in his neck. He unseated his claws and jumped toward the apprentice snarling while his tail lashed about. I’ll go easy on the cat. He is only an apprentice. FalconFlight narrowed his eyes and flexed his claws aiming for the cats back. He hoped to land on the cat’s back and give him a few scratches on the back and tail if he let him.

Cascadepaw looked upward, ears flattening in terror as he saw the big cat careening toward him. The smell that came off hom wasn't familiar to him, as he only knew ShadowClan scent. Scramblong backward, he avoided the warriors outsretched claws. Unsheathing his claws, fear scent pouring off him in gallons, he growled loudly andmsprang, trying to slash his claws down the toms side. "Who are you?" Cascade stammered, "Whar clan are you from?" He began to tremble, not just in fear, but confusion and anger. Why were they fighting? What did Riverclan and Thunderclan do?!

@Branch of Life

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old January 6th, 2019, 09:08 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Cascadepaw looked upward, ears flattening in terror as he saw the big cat careening toward him. The smell that came off hom wasn't familiar to him, as he only knew ShadowClan scent. Scramblong backward, he avoided the warriors outsretched claws. Unsheathing his claws, fear scent pouring off him in gallons, he growled loudly andmsprang, trying to slash his claws down the toms side. "Who are you?" Cascade stammered, "Whar clan are you from?" He began to tremble, not just in fear, but confusion and anger. Why were they fighting? What did Riverclan and Thunderclan do?!

@Branch of Life
FalconFlight pauses long enough to feel the cats claws raking on him. “A lesson your mentor never taught you was to never befriend the cat you battle. But nevertheless I’m FalconFlight if RiverClan and you?” FalconFlight launched himself forward trying to rake at the other toms flank. He wanted a hot so it would not end in either cats death or serious injury. He could smell the fear on the other cat and he got closer and he could smell a bit of his own but did not allow himself to stop until RiverClan won back their rightful territory. His brown eyes were wide but he kept talking “I wish I didn’t have to fight to win back RiverClans rightful territory but I HAVE TO!” He yowled enough for any cat in earshot to hear.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old January 6th, 2019, 09:23 PM

Quote:
FalconFlight pauses long enough to feel the cats claws raking on him. “A lesson your mentor never taught you was to never befriend the cat you battle. But nevertheless I’m FalconFlight if RiverClan and you?” FalconFlight launched himself forward trying to rake at the other toms flank. He wanted a hot so it would not end in either cats death or serious injury. He could smell the fear on the other cat and he got closer and he could smell a bit of his own but did not allow himself to stop until RiverClan won back their rightful territory. His brown eyes were wide but he kept talking “I wish I didn’t have to fight to win back RiverClans rightful territory but I HAVE TO!” He yowled enough for any cat in earshot to hear.

Cascadepaw scrambled backward clumsily out of the range of his opponents claws. "I'm Cascadepaw of ShadowClan.." He mewed, nimbly dodging Flaconflight's blows. "And I don't have a mentor yet, so I have to fight on my own!" Growling, he reared, grabbing Falcon's left forepaw and tugging, trying to have him fall on his side. "I don't want to drive Riverclan out!" He protested, "I want the clans to live in peace!"

•••

Character Site
Old January 6th, 2019, 09:32 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Cascadepaw scrambled backward clumsily out of the range of his opponents claws. "I'm Cascadepaw of ShadowClan.." He mewed, nimbly dodging Flaconflight's blows. "And I don't have a mentor yet, so I have to fight on my own!" Growling, he reared, grabbing Falcon's left forepaw and tugging, trying to have him fall on his side. "I don't want to drive Riverclan out!" He protested, "I want the clans to live in peace!"
WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE PEACE OR FREEDOM?!” FalconFlight bellowed at the apprentice. He didn’t mean to yell but he would rather have the freedom of the rightful RiverClan territory than to be in the old Dusk Syndicate territory. FalconFlight scrambles out of Cascadepaws grip and swiftly moved toward the tail to yank at it and mabye leave some marks on the cat. FalconFlight kept up his slow pace and going easy on the apprentice. He shot to the side then forward ready to knock Cascadepaw off his paws.

Old January 6th, 2019, 09:45 PM

Quote:
WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE PEACE OR FREEDOM?!” FalconFlight bellowed at the apprentice. He didn’t mean to yell but he would rather have the freedom of the rightful RiverClan territory than to be in the old Dusk Syndicate territory. FalconFlight scrambles out of Cascadepaws grip and swiftly moved toward the tail to yank at it and mabye leave some marks on the cat. FalconFlight kept up his slow pace and going easy on the apprentice. He shot to the side then forward ready to knock Cascadepaw off his paws.

Cascadepaw's eyes clouded in confusion. "Peace or freedom?" He asked, "I'd rather have both." Feeling a sharp tug on his tail, he howled, turning, but was then thumped onto his side, the other cat towering above him. His ears flattened into terror and his blood pumped. I don't want to die here! He thought wildly, But this cat has won. He is hungry for revenge and I haven't even got a clue why they are so angry.. He lifted his chin so his neck showed, putting on a fake show of bravery, but his eyes were wildly lit with fear. "I am afriad to die.." He mewed, "I wanted to be a warrior, have kits and friends, live my best life. But, I am down and at your mercy. But know this, if you kill me today, StarClan will frown upon you. Killing an innocent apprentice without proper training would be wrong. You know it, I know it. Just know this: If I die today, I hope Ravenfrost, Windygale, and StarClan are proud of me... even if I'm scared to die.."

(pls don't kill ma boi..)

@Branch of Life

•••

Character Site
Old January 6th, 2019, 09:55 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Cascadepaw's eyes clouded in confusion. "Peace or freedom?" He asked, "I'd rather have both." Feeling a sharp tug on his tail, he howled, turning, but was then thumped onto his side, the other cat towering above him. His ears flattened into terror and his blood pumped. I don't want to die here! He thought wildly, But this cat has won. He is hungry for revenge and I haven't even got a clue why they are so angry.. He lifted his chin so his neck showed, putting on a fake show of bravery, but his eyes were wildly lit with fear. "I am afriad to die.." He mewed, "I wanted to be a warrior, have kits and friends, live my best life. But, I am down and at your mercy. But know this, if you kill me today, StarClan will frown upon you. Killing an innocent apprentice without proper training would be wrong. You know it, I know it. Just know this: If I die today, I hope Ravenfrost, Windygale, and StarClan are proud of me... even if I'm scared to die.."

(pls don't kill ma boi..)

@Branch of Life
FalconFlight stopped his neck closing up,he felt like fainting. He didn’t want to kill the cat only give him a few scratches. His eyes welled up as he managed to speak. “I did not wish to kill you, His chest closed up and he fell to the ground,panting frantically. Was I going to kill him? FalconFlight blacked out and wasn’t conscious enough to speak. He could hear the cats around him. Will I die? Here? In the middle of battle? No get out of here! Become consious He struggled to stand but he stood up dazed. “Good job apprentice.” He meowed smiling.

Old January 6th, 2019, 09:59 PM

Quote:
FalconFlight stopped his neck closing up,he felt like fainting. He didn’t want to kill the cat only give him a few scratches. His eyes welled up as he managed to speak. “I did not wish to kill you, His chest closed up and he fell to the ground,panting frantically. Was I going to kill him? FalconFlight blacked out and wasn’t conscious enough to speak. He could hear the cats around him. Will I die? Here? In the middle of battle? No get out of here! Become consious He struggled to stand but he stood up dazed. “Good job apprentice.” He meowed smiling.

He stood slowly, slightly wary. This cat had just tried to attack him. Just be catious.. He told himself. He nodded thankfully and proudly. "Thank you..." He looked up at Falconflight quizzically. "Why didn't you kill me?" He asked awkwardly, "I was at your mercy.. but why didn't you do it?"

@Branch of Life

•••

Character Site
Old January 6th, 2019, 10:51 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
He stood slowly, slightly wary. This cat had just tried to attack him. Just be catious.. He told himself. He nodded thankfully and proudly. "Thank you..." He looked up at Falconflight quizzically. "Why didn't you kill me?" He asked awkwardly, "I was at your mercy.. but why didn't you do it?"

@Branch of Life
I wish not to kill but only to teach and learn.” FalconFlight has recovered form his daze and fixated on the apprentice. He felt proud of the apprentice and he was from a different clan. “We probably look weird talking to each other in battle so we should just pretend to grow paws.” He meowed smiling awkwardly. He pretended that he went to bite the apprentice at the leg. Then he swiftly turned around and ran torward him motioning for him to get ready to be knocked down.

Closed Thread