Today 08:43 AM

Old May 31st, 2017, 03:55 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
"Sorry!" Duskpaw meowed. "I thought you just had a really high-pitched voice!"
Shadepaw chuckled at his brother's mistake. "Snowstar's our leader," he told the she-kit. "It's fine."
Blizzard glares at Duskpaw. (I gtg for a bit)
Old May 31st, 2017, 04:02 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

Blizzard glares at Duskpaw. (I gtg for a bit)
((Alright.))
"Sorry!" Duskpaw repeated. Shadepaw laughed at him again, and Duskpaw covered his brother's mouth with his tail. "Shut up!" He told him.
Shadepaw stopped and shook Duskpaw's tail away. "Alright, alright," he meowed, and turned to the kit. "You said you wanted to get away from your father, right?" He asked.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old May 31st, 2017, 04:41 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
((Alright.))
"Sorry!" Duskpaw repeated. Shadepaw laughed at him again, and Duskpaw covered his brother's mouth with his tail. "Shut up!" He told him.
Shadepaw stopped and shook Duskpaw's tail away. "Alright, alright," he meowed, and turned to the kit. "You said you wanted to get away from your father, right?" He asked.
(Back )
She cracks a slight grin, then she answers the other question, "Yeah, he is a bloodthirsty, kill-crazed, mousebrain!" She rushed out all at once. Her tail puffed out and she dug her claws into the ground. "I'm only 5 moons old and he is forcing me to try and kill cats that live in weird places made of wood. " she answered in disgust.
Old May 31st, 2017, 04:52 PM
back from the dead

Quote:

(Back )
She cracks a slight grin, then she answers the other question, "Yeah, he is a bloodthirsty, kill-crazed, mousebrain!" She rushed out all at once. Her tail puffed out and she dug her claws into the ground. "I'm only 5 moons old and he is forcing me to try and kill cats that live in weird places made of wood. " she answered in disgust.
Both brothers' eyes widened. "That's awful!" Duskpaw meowed worriedly, and Shadepaw nodded his head. "There is something we could do," the black apprentice told her. "If you want to, and if Snowstar will allow it.."

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old May 31st, 2017, 04:54 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Both brothers' eyes widened. "That's awful!" Duskpaw meowed worriedly, and Shadepaw nodded his head. "There is something we could do," the black apprentice told her. "If you want to, and if Snowstar will allow it.."
Her tail twitches with excitement and curiosity. "What is it?"
Old May 31st, 2017, 05:04 PM
back from the dead

Quote:

Her tail twitches with excitement and curiosity. "What is it?"
"You could join ThunderClan," Duskpaw meowed. "Or at least stay in our camp until you feel like leaving, but that may not happen. I don't like Snowstar would turn down a kit.."

Old May 31st, 2017, 05:09 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
"You could join ThunderClan," Duskpaw meowed. "Or at least stay in our camp until you feel like leaving, but that may not happen. I don't like Snowstar would turn down a kit.."
She jumps up a foot high. (Is it the ThunderClan cats that are good jumpers and climbers?) "Can I join ThunderClan!!!!?????" She asks excitedly, "I know I'm only 5 moons old, but I can still help out! And I don't need to suckle. My dad made me start eating mice when I was 2 moons old," she said the last part with disgust, "I thought that wasn't healthy."
Old May 31st, 2017, 06:01 PM
back from the dead

Quote:

She jumps up a foot high. (Is it the ThunderClan cats that are good jumpers and climbers?) "Can I join ThunderClan!!!!?????" She asks excitedly, "I know I'm only 5 moons old, but I can still help out! And I don't need to suckle. My dad made me start eating mice when I was 2 moons old," she said the last part with disgust, "I thought that wasn't healthy."
((ThunderClan can climb trees so yes.))
"I think so!" Shadepaw squeaked.
"We'll need to ask, first," Duskpaw meowed. "Which would mean taking you back to our camp and talking to Snowstar.." Worry churned in his belly. He'd never spoken to the leader before, what would they say? Would Snowstar be mad?
Shadepaw, on the other hand, felt the complete opposite. He felt as if this were a chance to prove himself, taking a rogue back to camp, even if it were a kit.
((I can ask Random Melody, who roleplays Snowstar, if Blizzard can join. All three of us may be able to roleplay it out together))

Old May 31st, 2017, 06:33 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

A puddle. That would be the most relatable thing to the little apprentice, honestly. They had no intention to do anything with their mentor, or with anyone. They were just going to lie there, alone, peacefully miserable without anyone bothering them. Wallowing in self pity, they could live with that. They had no intentions on moving, either, maybe they could just starve to death out in the territory and nobody would care. Not Fennelnose, distracted by their duties. Not Leafwatcher, his first true friend. Not Jayspots. And not Zerosight--that stung--and Small wouldn't either. They would all get over it--after all, they weren't missing Remora when they were just melting in the territory, silent and alone, uncomplaining, eyes closedto the world.

(( @Pathos ) I found it!)

The young, scarred feline began their trek along the too familiar land, eyes searching. Just… please give me something. That was all they wanted, all they needed. Something that gave them a reason for why Fennelnose existed, what place in the world they held. Did Remorapaw and Jayspot even care for them as deeply as the deputy once had? And—and still did, of course. They just had so much to do, and with the rising tensions between ThunderClan and WindClan, it was almost too much. Almost too much for them to simultaneously watch over their kits and make sure they never faltered in their steps, and that they stayed true to themselves. They would be what Fennelnose couldn’t.

But then they saw their kit, and the world shattered around them.

Fennelnose’s vision clouded; that was… that was Remorapaw! Immediately, the deputy made their way over to the apprentice, crouching down and watching the rise and fall of their chest with rapt attention. They weren’t hurt, were they? Fennel took in a breath, scenting the air. No blood. Then… what was wrong? The tabby took a step back, examining their kit in full. Opening their mouth, they made to speak, but then realized nothing would come out. Frustrated, they swallowed and tried again. “...are you alright?” was all they were able to get out. The shock at seeing Remora in such a vulnerable position hurt, impossibly so. It mirrored their own destructive thoughts and desire to just disappear from everybody’s worlds. But no, they had to be the deputy, the representative of ThunderClan, second only to Snowstar. So much work that had been done, so much work that had to be done. It was piled high atop their crumbling responsibility over their neglected kin. If only they were able to take away that mistake. If only they'd spent more time with Jayspot and Remorapaw.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; May 31st, 2017 at 06:44 PM.
Old May 31st, 2017, 08:18 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
((ThunderClan can climb trees so yes.))
"I think so!" Shadepaw squeaked.
"We'll need to ask, first," Duskpaw meowed. "Which would mean taking you back to our camp and talking to Snowstar.." Worry churned in his belly. He'd never spoken to the leader before, what would they say? Would Snowstar be mad?
Shadepaw, on the other hand, felt the complete opposite. He felt as if this were a chance to prove himself, taking a rogue back to camp, even if it were a kit.
((I can ask Random Melody, who roleplays Snowstar, if Blizzard can join. All three of us may be able to roleplay it out together))
(Back!) (Okay)
"I have never been in a Clan before.....What if no one likes me?" She asks with worry.