Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ashfur gif
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 02:00 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Rani
Today 01:51 AM
Settling in [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 01:47 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:46 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 01:42 AM

Old December 29th, 2017, 07:53 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Soul took a deep breath, taking in the scent of pine needles and sap. He liked it, but he now realized that it reeked strongly of cat. He hadn't noticed before. “What's a ShadowClan?” he asked Pinewish in a rather monotone voice that gave away absolutely nothing. He wasn't sure about the rest of her statement though, because he didn't even really understand what having friends meant. He'd only ever known his mother. “And... what're friends?” he added, looking up at her with a somewhat blank expression. Soul thought for a moment, then nodded. Yes, he would walk for himself. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to actually, but Soul was determined to try at least.
(Aww he's a precious lil bean...)
PineWish squeeled inside. Aww StarClan bless him!
"Right. So, there are five clans. ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, SkyClan and ShadowClan. Each of the clans are made up of a group of cats. Each have their own territory. ShadowClan is a shady forest with pines and some marshy areas. WindClan lives In hills and moorland. They are very fast and tend to chase rabbits. ThunderClan also lives in a forest area. RiverClan lives near water and streams. They can swim and like to eat fish. SkyClan are a bit of a mystery ...I think they live In a sandy and Rocky area but I've never been so I'm not sure. We are in ShadowClan territory right now. That's where I live. I'll teach you more when we get there." PineWish took a big breath ready to answer Soul's next question. "Oh. That's kind of hard to explain. Friends are cats that you know and get along well with. They could be your relatives but don't necassarily have to be. You can play and talk to friends. Usually the best friends will have your back and you'll do everything together! I'm your friend."
Old December 29th, 2017, 08:14 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedSecrets View Post

“Okay, then you’ll be nice to me?” She asked innocently.
(I'm crying from this post, yours)
He smiled awkwardly I'm the nicest cat I know...don't seem affected.,"Err...If you're definition of nice is not doing these adventures sure??

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 29th, 2017, 08:37 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(I'm crying from this post, yours)
He smiled awkwardly I'm the nicest cat I know...don't seem affected.,"Err...If you're definition of nice is not doing these adventures sure??
(Why?)
Noticing his hesitation she instantly felt bad. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to sound rude, I was only teasing...” she looked down at her paws and her frosty blue eyes looked up at him. (Is it possible to feel worse than the day before after you rested?)
Old December 29th, 2017, 08:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedSecrets View Post

(Why?)
Noticing his hesitation she instantly felt bad. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to sound rude, I was only teasing...” she looked down at her paws and her frosty blue eyes looked up at him. (Is it possible to feel worse than the day before after you rested?)
(she doesn't see his compassion)
Dungfoot nodded,"I see." He didn't know what else to say. He forced his paws to stay put. (reread your sentence it's confusing)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 29th, 2017, 08:48 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(she doesn't see his compassion)
Dungfoot nodded,"I see." He didn't know what else to say. He forced his paws to stay put. (reread your sentence it's confusing)
(Oh okay. Sorry, my mind isn’t on earth right now... What I was trying to say was, I feel worse than I did yesterday)
“I’m sorry, wanna jump through some trees with me?” She asked hoping it would cheer Dungfoot up.
Old December 29th, 2017, 10:25 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(Aww he's a precious lil bean...)
PineWish squeeled inside. Aww StarClan bless him!
"Right. So, there are five clans. ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, SkyClan and ShadowClan. Each of the clans are made up of a group of cats. Each have their own territory. ShadowClan is a shady forest with pines and some marshy areas. WindClan lives In hills and moorland. They are very fast and tend to chase rabbits. ThunderClan also lives in a forest area. RiverClan lives near water and streams. They can swim and like to eat fish. SkyClan are a bit of a mystery ...I think they live In a sandy and Rocky area but I've never been so I'm not sure. We are in ShadowClan territory right now. That's where I live. I'll teach you more when we get there." PineWish took a big breath ready to answer Soul's next question. "Oh. That's kind of hard to explain. Friends are cats that you know and get along well with. They could be your relatives but don't necassarily have to be. You can play and talk to friends. Usually the best friends will have your back and you'll do everything together! I'm your friend."
(Yeah xD)
Soul blinked up at her as she started speaking, tail tip twitching to and fro as the small oriental mix looked up at the ShadowClanner with a blank green gaze. His eyes and expression showed absolutely no emotion at all, completely unreadable. One might think that this was on purpose, but Soul simply couldn't, because he felt almost nothing at all. He couldn't show what he didn't feel or understand. “Hmmm.... Okay then,” Soul agreed quietly, glancing around and squinting slightly as the darkness was thickening around them. He looked up, and he could barely see the sky through the trees, but he was used to that. Only the sky was usually blocked by twoleg stuff, not trees. He frowned at her answer to his second question, still not understanding what she meant. “Oh... well, okay. Am I your friend then...?” Soul asked her, still very confused by all this.
Old December 29th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

(Yeah xD)
Soul blinked up at her as she started speaking, tail tip twitching to and fro as the small oriental mix looked up at the ShadowClanner with a blank green gaze. His eyes and expression showed absolutely no emotion at all, completely unreadable. One might think that this was on purpose, but Soul simply couldn't, because he felt almost nothing at all. He couldn't show what he didn't feel or understand. “Hmmm.... Okay then,” Soul agreed quietly, glancing around and squinting slightly as the darkness was thickening around them. He looked up, and he could barely see the sky through the trees, but he was used to that. Only the sky was usually blocked by twoleg stuff, not trees. He frowned at her answer to his second question, still not understanding what she meant. “Oh... well, okay. Am I your friend then...?” Soul asked her, still very confused by all this.
"Yes. You're my friend. And I'm sure you'll have plenty more when we get back to camp, come on!" She beckoned him with her tail and raced off then sped back moments later. "Oh right. I forgot you can't go that fast. Here, want me to carry you?" PineWish offered. The wind buffeted her ginger fur and blew in her face, causing her to squint her deep green eyes.
Old December 29th, 2017, 12:24 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Yes. You're my friend. And I'm sure you'll have plenty more when we get back to camp, come on!" She beckoned him with her tail and raced off then sped back moments later. "Oh right. I forgot you can't go that fast. Here, want me to carry you?" PineWish offered. The wind buffeted her ginger fur and blew in her face, causing her to squint her deep green eyes.
Soul nodded doubtfully and looked up at her, his eyes widened slightly, but as blank and dull as before, looking slightly unfocused, although they weren't. He looked carefully at Pinewish, and when she raced away, the long legged tom tried to scramble after her, but ended up tripping instead and quickly gave up, panting even though he'd only made it a few tail lengths. He looked at the ginger molly skeptically, then nodded. “Okay,” he said in a slightly guarded tone, not liking the idea, but not caring either.
Old December 29th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

A British Shorthair trotted through ShadowClan's territory, pride radiating from him in all directions. His orange eyes gleamed and he walked with a smally, happy skip in his step. Ashnose felt like he was glowing. He'd been chosen to lead a hunting patrol only a little over a moon into his life as a warrior. It was a small patrol, but it was a patrol all the same. It seemed that karma was catching up with him for all of his good deeds he'd done in the last moon. Despite becoming a warrior and not being obligated to do apprentice duties anymore, Ashnose had helped the apprentices clean the elders' den and sort through their ticks. He'd also taken it upon himself to do a little extra hunting outside of regular patrols. The warrior always made it a point to catch some cat's favorite piece of prey. One of the elders had been overjoyed that Ashnose had brought them the biggest, fattest toad he could find. StarClan has rewarded me, the gray tom thought with a rush of satisfaction. He was grateful that his warrior ancestors were watching over him. Ashnose cast his amber gaze upwards and tried to peer through the tree branches as if he'd see the eyes of StarClan warriors looking down on him. Though he couldn't see them, the tom knew that they were there. The thought warmed his pelt despite the colder weather.

Still beaming, Ashnose looked over his shoulder to ensure that the other cat was following him. He'd hardly ever seen the tom before, but that didn't surprise him after his conversation with Willowfur. The British Shorthair hadn't talked to her at all before that one day when they truly met. The tom hadn't realized how many cats he didn't know until he'd met Willowfur and talked with her. That was also the day that Ashnose promised himself that he would make a better effort to know all of his Clanmates. The warrior knew a lot of cats and had a lot of friends, but he didn't know every single one of his precious Clanmates like he wanted to. Ashnose slowed his pace, realizing that he'd strayed far ahead of the other cat due to his excitement. "So- uhhh," The ShadowClan warrior strained himself trying to recall the other tom's name. He waited for the name to come to him, but it never did. "Should we start over there?" The tom flicked his tail in the direction of a swampy area, surely filled to the brim with frogs and toads considering the load croaking coming from that direction. Ashnose realized how stupid he sounded as soon as he looked away from the tom. He was the one leading the patrol. He shouldn't be asking questions; he should be commanding his patrol. The warrior wondered if he should correct himself and take back his question, but he let it go, instead just reminding himself to lead better next time.

@Mauve

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old December 29th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar smiled a little wider by now. Despite the wounds, Nightpaw looked happy, well, something of the sort at the least. “Yeah, that would be a good idea,” He said, nodding. He knew he could heal, he didn’t need Daydream to look at him, but he supposed he couldn’t be too careful. “I’m okay though, so don’t worry about me, how about you? You were fighting it for longer than I was,” Golden pointed out, wanting to make sure the apprentince was okay. Looking down at the weasel, he murmured agreement about the small prey. “I did not expect that,” he admitted, sighing. Now the adrenaline was starting to wear off, and he felt tired. “Let’s get this back to camp,” he finished, picking up the weasel quietly.
Nightpaw looked at the weasel with a small look of disappointment. It looked so small and dainty in the Shadowclan leader's jaws. "No one is going to believe us when we tell them how much it fought," she said. "But at least we're bringing something back." Suddenly remembering, Nightpaw silently gave thanks to Starclan for the meal. It felt a little awkward thanking cats she couldn't see, but it was the way of the clan. She was sure it would make more sense to her in time.