Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:51 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by vellichor
Today 06:50 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 06:50 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:47 PM

Old September 19th, 2017, 09:20 AM

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Bait shrugged. If that was what it took to become a great hunter, then he would do it! He was about to open his jaws to reply, then realized what she had said. Instead, the tom satisfied the question with a vigerous nod of his small head. He watched as she leaped over a small stream.
To him, it seemed a little big. But no way was he going to not even try! With a massive leap, Bait cleared the flow ornate water...barely. His hind legs scrambled for a hold on the bank, and he heaved himself up beside Smokeleaf. The tom shook out his left hind paw that had gotten wet, and hurried to catch up.
Smokeleaf watched him run up, an amused purr rumbling through her. "You're just like my apprentice." She chuckled, shaking her head and flicking her ears gently. She turned and began walking again, her paw-steps softer and her tail still as she maneuvered through territory. Smokeleaf turned to look back at Bait, raising a paw to her mouth in 'be quiet' gesture and crouched low to the ground. Ahead of them was a massive hare, quietly nibbling on a small patch of grass. She gestured for Bait to crouch next to her, her tail still and ears perked up. She smiled- they were downwind.
Old September 19th, 2017, 03:49 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Smokeleaf watched him run up, an amused purr rumbling through her. "You're just like my apprentice." She chuckled, shaking her head and flicking her ears gently. She turned and began walking again, her paw-steps softer and her tail still as she maneuvered through territory. Smokeleaf turned to look back at Bait, raising a paw to her mouth in 'be quiet' gesture and crouched low to the ground. Ahead of them was a massive hare, quietly nibbling on a small patch of grass. She gestured for Bait to crouch next to her, her tail still and ears perked up. She smiled- they were downwind.
Bait grinned. "Who's your apprentice? How do are they? Do you have other apprentices?!" He seemed to have forgotten his attempt at silence. Then, he watched her confident steps turn soft and quickly imitated her. He watched her creep forward, her gaze on a hare. Bait nodded and crouched down, making himself as small as possible. His paws itches with excitment and he wanted to race after it. But since Smokeleaf wasn't running after the creature, he wouldn't either.
Old September 19th, 2017, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Bait grinned. "Who's your apprentice? How do are they? Do you have other apprentices?!" He seemed to have forgotten his attempt at silence. Then, he watched her confident steps turn soft and quickly imitated her. He watched her creep forward, her gaze on a hare. Bait nodded and crouched down, making himself as small as possible. His paws itches with excitment and he wanted to race after it. But since Smokeleaf wasn't running after the creature, he wouldn't either.
"Take a look at it." Smokeleaf murmured, eyes focused on the hare. "It's bigger than most hares. A regular hare on it's own is a rather dangerous animal, being half the size of a cat with equally powerful hind legs and sharp claws on each foot." She swished her tail through the grass, catching the animal's attention. Slowly, she raised a paw and began adjusting Bait's crouch, making it easier for him to launch off of the ground. Her yellow eyes gleamed in the moonlight, her tongue running across her yellowing teeth and her fur flattening. "Shift your weight to your haunches so that you can bound forward faster." She whispered, shifting her own weight. "Keep your claws sheathed so that they don't catch onto anything while you're chasing the hare. Keep your fur flat and ears back." She crept forward slightly, the cat's paws gently hitting the ground and barely making a sound.
Old September 19th, 2017, 06:36 PM

Quote:
"Take a look at it." Smokeleaf murmured, eyes focused on the hare. "It's bigger than most hares. A regular hare on it's own is a rather dangerous animal, being half the size of a cat with equally powerful hind legs and sharp claws on each foot." She swished her tail through the grass, catching the animal's attention. Slowly, she raised a paw and began adjusting Bait's crouch, making it easier for him to launch off of the ground. Her yellow eyes gleamed in the moonlight, her tongue running across her yellowing teeth and her fur flattening. "Shift your weight to your haunches so that you can bound forward faster." She whispered, shifting her own weight. "Keep your claws sheathed so that they don't catch onto anything while you're chasing the hare. Keep your fur flat and ears back." She crept forward slightly, the cat's paws gently hitting the ground and barely making a sound.
Bait nodded his ragged-furred head in concentration. It did look pretty huge to his low position. The hare looked as big as he was, to be truthfully honest. The tom flicked his small tail and watched as the prey looked up, slightly startled by the she-cat's own tail swishing through the soft grass beside him.
Bait didn't realize just how bad his hunting posture was until she began to nudge him into a proper hunting crouch. He rocked back on his haunches as Smokeleaf instructed, and realized that this felt more natural than the awkward position he had previously used.
He shifted impatiently, staring dead strait at the hare. He flattened his fur, realizing it was bristling with excitment. Flattening his small ears, the tom took a hesitant step closer, echoing her movements, his claws sheathed like she instructed.
Old September 19th, 2017, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Bait nodded his ragged-furred head in concentration. It did look pretty huge to his low position. The hare looked as big as he was, to be truthfully honest. The tom flicked his small tail and watched as the prey looked up, slightly startled by the she-cat's own tail swishing through the soft grass beside him.
Bait didn't realize just how bad his hunting posture was until she began to nudge him into a proper hunting crouch. He rocked back on his haunches as Smokeleaf instructed, and realized that this felt more natural than the awkward position he had previously used.
He shifted impatiently, staring dead strait at the hare. He flattened his fur, realizing it was bristling with excitment. Flattening his small ears, the tom took a hesitant step closer, echoing her movements, his claws sheathed like she instructed.
Smokeleaf narrowed her eyes, before glancing at Bait. "I want you to run at it from the left, while I run at it from the right. We'll corner it, and I'll pin it down. You can deal the killing blow." She murmured, eyes focused forward. "Ready?" She whispered, crouching closer to the ground. "Set..." She made sure her paws were firmly on the ground, and wouldn't stumble over a branch. "Go!" She launched forward, racing towards the hare.
Old September 19th, 2017, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Smokeleaf narrowed her eyes, before glancing at Bait. "I want you to run at it from the left, while I run at it from the right. We'll corner it, and I'll pin it down. You can deal the killing blow." She murmured, eyes focused forward. "Ready?" She whispered, crouching closer to the ground. "Set..." She made sure her paws were firmly on the ground, and wouldn't stumble over a branch. "Go!" She launched forward, racing towards the hare.
Bait's eyes widened with excitement, and he nodded. The tom tended his shoulders and his claws flexed in and out with energy. As she gave the command, the young male shot off, feeling power surge from his small, wiry body. He tore up grass with his paws as he bolted toward the hare. He was pretty fast for a small kitty, and he was a blur as he chased the startled creature. He spotted Smokeleaf a few tail lengths away and veered farther to the left and chased the crazy creature toward the Molly. His body buzzed with energy and joy as it always did whenever he was running wild and free; it was the best feeling in the world.

Last edited by Undercover; September 19th, 2017 at 07:12 PM.
Old September 19th, 2017, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Bait's eyes widened with excitement, and he nodded. The tom tended his shoulders and his claws flexed in and out with energy. As she gave the command, the young male shot off, feeling power surge from his small, wiry body. He tore up grass with his paws as he bolted toward the hare. He was pretty fast for a small kitty, and he was a blur as he chased the startled creature. He spotted Smokeleaf a few tail lengths away and veered farther to the left and chased the crazy creature toward the Molly. His body buzzed with energy and joy as it always did whenever he was running wild and free; it was the best feeling in the world.
As the rabbit ran towards the molly, Smokeleaf leaped high up into the air, her claws outstretched and shining in the moonlight before she fell towards the rabbit, digging her claws into the hare's shoulders and pinning it to the ground. She rolled briefly, tussling with the rabbit before they finally came to a stop, Smokelead on top of the hair. "Deal the killing blow." The molly ordered. "Use your claws or teeth to cut through the windpipe, it'll end them quickly."
Old September 19th, 2017, 10:11 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Sunmist was surprised at the speed which Chrysanthemumshade set off at, and he found himself rushing to get to his paws and catch up with her. When he did manage to catch up, the fluffy tom immediately slowed his speed so that he would be walking next to the pretty molly rather than in front of her, eagerly bounding out of the Riverclan entrance. Good, he needed a break from all the different scents here. Everything was just so different in Riverclan, and every new scent made him long for the comfort of Shadowclan. But that was impossible right now- the camp would probably still be filled with water. He hoped it would all dry up soon, so that they would be able to go home. He was very thankful to Russetstar for the hospitality, but there truly was no place like home.

Sunmist glanced to his side at Chrys as they strolled, a small frown of confusion appearing at her seemingly out-of-nowhere eye roll. What was that about? His frown deepened when she spoke, but this one was more of a teasing frown. "Aw, now don't say that. Otherwise, what does that mean about you, hanging out with a cat who has 'no life'..." The tabby's frown was replaced with a silly grin; he just couldn't help it around her, it seemed. With Chrys, he was all fun and games for a change. "Wrong," he huffed at her, exaggeratedly shaking his head. "Work isn't a requirement. How many cats do you think I see a day, just sitting around and doing nothing? I don't understand it? How do they do it? Tell me how they do it, Chrys." He paused in his ramble, turning widened eyes on the she-cat so he would appear bewildered. Really, he didn't know how those cats could stand doing nothing all day, but this act was really an exaggeration. He was annoyed and miffed at these cats, and didn't understand them, but his exclamations were definitely over-the-top. He knew it, he was sure Chrys would know it- and they'd laugh about it too. That was the point in this, to hear her giggle once more. And then, once again, and again... He gave a shake of his head, clearing it. Starclan, he was already becoming infatuated with this intriguing molly. Someone up there had to help him out of this; surely he'd wind up making a fool of himself by the end of the night. Then, it was his turn to roll his amber orbs at Chrysanthemumshade for her remark. "The wild side, huh? Ok, but just so you know 'wild' to me means foxes and dangers... not flowers," he teased batting a paw on her shoulder briefly. But, he felt the thrill at her words- a hint of the wild side. That was something he wanted, at least when it came to this molly. He wondered where the night would take them, and hoped it would be somewhere good.

"Oh, you're certainly growing on me," Sunmist agreed with a laugh at the molly. "You've been growing on me the moment we started talking, Chrys." He shook his head at her, whiskers still twitching due to the excited little bounce she had given. "But, if weird analogies are your thing, then, hm... perhaps we should swap some stories while we star gaze." He shot a glance her way once more before looking back in their path, making sure to avoid anything that could cause him to trip- he didn't want that to happen, definitely not in front of Chrysanthemumshade. He liked to hear her laugh, and to make her laugh, but not if he was being laughed at. And he wouldn't be able to blame her if she did laugh at him in that situation; he'd laugh at himself too. "I, for one, think I'm the king of story telling- at least, the kits like them." He returned back to the conversation, silently thinking that his mind was wandering a lot around this molly. But not because he was zoning out, or getting bored; rather because she sent his mind whirring, thinking about too many things at once. How to make her laugh, or smile, or open up would be one thought, while he'd be focused on not making a fool of himself, and also while trying to focus on where their conversations were headed. It almost made his head hurt, thinking about it, as he hadn't been in a situation quite like this before. At least, not exactly the same situation.

At Chrys's flirty comment, Sunmist was stunned. How did he even respond to that? He didn't know; the tom was flabbergasted. His mouth slightly open, he gave a slow nod- before realizing how much of an idiot he probably looked and slamming his mouth back closed, blinking to clear his mind. "No breaking, well that's good. I would have to back out if there was any breaking of the code- and trust me, I definitely want to be spending time with you." A grin followed his words before the orange feline had to look away- he had managed to come off as fairly cool, in his opinion, during that statement. He normally locked up when flirting came into play, at least heavy flirting. So that was a score for him- and hopefully would make up for his stupid look before. Sunmist barely caught her mumbled thank you, and in reply he draped his tail over her back- in more of a friendly way, as he didn't want to overdo any flirting. "Of course. I'm a very honest tom, Chry, and that's all I'll ever be with you. So know that I wasn't just saying that to make you feel better- it's true." With what he had to say done, he removed his tail from her back so that it wouldn't linger too long and continued in a bit of a confident walk forward.

It was quiet for a few heartbeats, nothing but a few early crickets filling the air. Then, a giggle broke the air and Sunmist glanced over at Chrys to see what was so funny. Realizing she was staring, his ears perked and he kept his eyes trained on her as well, a gentle smile in place. His eyes spoke of his questions, but they were answered almost immediately following her laughter. "No?" He questioned, eyes narrowing playfully. "Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I'm pretty persistent. I want to know you, confusion or not," he stated frankly with a small shrug of his shoulders. "So I will, no matter how long it takes me. I'll let you know me in return, though I think it won't be that fair of a trade." A light joke was embedded in his words, as he made a little fun of himself. It certainly seemed that the tom would get the better half of this deal, if agreed upon, as Chrys was such an interesting cat and Sunmist was... well, not.

More silence followed, and rather than feeling awkward Sunmist rather settled into it comfortably, leaving the molly with her thoughts as he focused on the land ahead of them. His own mind was starting to trail away, already at work for thinking of a good story to share, when Chrys suddenly appeared in front of him. He almost stopped walking from the surprise, but quickly washed his face from the emotion and instead grew amused at her antics. "Oh?" He quickly responded, waiting to hear this fun fact. He couldn't help his whiskers from twitching every so often, unable to hide the slight amusement he felt. Well, that certainly was a cool- and fun- fact that she had shared. But before he could say anything- as she was still talking- Chrysanthemumshade tripped. Alarm appeared on his face, but she hopped back up and he felt a bit more relieved. "You okay?" He questioned, faint worry still visible in his amber eyes. "I don't think Starclan would ever try to punish a cat for something silly like that. Now, does it hurt?" Sunmist murmured as he stooped to press his nose carefully to her paw that had gotten caught, satisfied when it didn't feel warm- he had been around plenty of kits who had twisted paws. Enough that he knew that her paw would feel hot should she need to see a medicine cat, but Chrys was fine. Stepping back, he told her just that. "Your paw's not hot, so it should be fine. But if it starts bothering you just let me know and we can head back." He didn't want to go back, not when they hadn't even started star gazing, but if she needed to he wouldn't hesitate. Noticing the discomfort in her leafy green eyes, he let out a low chuckle and placed his tail across her back once more. "Hey, don't feel embarrassed. I'll admit, when we were walking the whole time I was worried myself about tripping, since we don't know this place. It was bound to happen," the orange tabby reasoned, a friendly smile on his maw.

She bounded away suddenly and Sunmist was left to follow her, pausing when she sat down. When Chrys invited him to sit, he let out a chuckle under his breath as he moved to join her, keeping himself from asking her what she had meant by that- did she mean the stars, or her? They were both equally pretty to the tom, and if he had to pick between them he'd have to say that Chrys was more interesting. Not that he wasn't interested in the stars, especially when he so strongly believed that those were his ancestors watching down. It was just that the molly next to him was much, much more intriguing to him, and he could learn more about her- where he would just be left to speculations when it came to the stars. He tried to sit close to his new friend without invading her space, though he definitely wouldn't object if she moved closer. His head tilted back as he stared above them wordlessly for a heartbeat before responding to Chrys's question. "The north star? Can't say I have." The large cat tried to guess which one would be what is dubbed the north star before tearing his gaze away from up above to look at his companion. "That's a cool concept," Sunmist commented, his head gaining a slight tilt. "It'd make a good story, too," he pointed out a heartbeat later with a small laugh. "Now, tell me where this north star is?" His gaze returned back up while he waited for it to be pointed out, scanning the stars that were so very far away.
Bounding out the entrance was a pleasant thing. Preferably Chrysanthemumshade loved being alone with others. It was easier to focus on her company without noise or scents drifting nearby. Besides, she would be able to hear the Tom better. And, stargazing was something she enjoyed doing. Relaxing was fun and all, but she enjoyed the idea of getting away for a while. From under the watchful gazes of others. Frankly, riverclan was crowded. She didn't like the water either. Though it would had been grand to be receiving swimming lessons...but, no. Chrysanthemumshade dubbed herself as hydrophobic for a while. A long while.

Sunmist had caught up to her, making the small feline etch a smile on her face, but she didn't look on him. She kept her gaze ahead to pay attention to her surroundings. Dark approached too soon. She was afraid of the dark. All her senses opened up when she was in the abyss. In addition, the molly didn't know much about this territory. Frankly, she didn't want to know it either. As long as she could stay in the clearing daily to relax herself - she would be fine. She had did a little eye roll, which was not meant for him. Yet, she didn't catch his frown until he spoke to her. Her ears swiveled towards the bright pelted Tom, and she mocked his actions. She repeated his frown, staring at him for a split second before focusing back on their glistening surrounds. “Oh my, you're right. You're gonna ruin my reputation,” she appeared distant, but the she cat was well aware of her surroundings. Her tone was light, joking. Yet, she wanted to laugh - pretty hard. Chrysanthemumshade didn't have a reputation. Did not. Nor, did she wish to have one. She only wanted others to like her. She couldn't care any less about being ‘popular’ within the crowd. She didn't like attention...yet, she did. Her voice was dramatic, like a whiny spoiled princess before she snorted with another playful roll of her eyes. “Pretty sure we can be those friends that can have - uh - a no life together.” It sounded weird when she said it aloud. But his words had struck her. A cat with no life. That didn't sound right. She had a life, but she didn't believe it was her own. She was literally shaping herself into a cat that she thought he would like. A little bit of herself pulsating through. She actually was enjoying his company, and their conversation. Had she been a kit or an apprentice, she would had cowered in a corner because she was introverted. As a young warrior, she usually liked to be approached to began a conversation. Her mother had always been a social butterfly. Socialization was vital. Needy for most. Optional for others.

Her mind registered they were on the next topic. She flicked her ears to look at Sunmist for a moment before shaking her head in an amusing manner. “Well, that's obvious to you,” she mused, lightly humming as walked alongside the Tom. She stayed close to him out of instinct. She didn't like the thought of being alone at the moment. It wasn't ideal to use him as someone she thought could protect her. The silver-grey gal knew the Tom could protect her. That was not the case, however. Her mind drifted to the thought of work. Widening her gaze for a moment, she turned away to give an awkward giggle. Of course, Sunmist loved the idea of working! Ugh! How could they be anymore different? The molly preferred to relax. Not because she lazy, but simply because she didn't know how to do anything. She dreaded work because her own mentor never taught her the basics of hunting. She only knew few fighting techniques - and those weren't even grand. Chrysanthemumshade seen herself as a joke! And afraid that if she couldn't pull her weight around the clan, she might as well be thrown out. What's the use of being a warrior if she didn't have the skills of being one? The molly turned back to the Tom, offering him a delicate smile. “I don't know, Sunny-boy. I don't know. But I'm sure you're going to teach them?” He was strict. She could imagine him throwing the other cats around when they were being disobedient. It actually did make her laugh. Was that what he was trying to do? Make her laugh. If so, he got his wish. Because the she cat was in fits. Chrysanthemumshade cleared her throat, failing to suppress her giggles but eventually they came to a stop. She had to stop imagining the Tom scolding disobedient cats. When suddenly she imagined a very disobedient cat being too stubborn to listen to Sunmist. Oh man! That cracked her up even more. It never occurred to her that she appeared ridiculous just laughing for no reason. Though his comment about flowers not being wild surely offended her. It made her abruptly stop laughing, and she whirled around to face the Tom, feigning an indignant expression. “I'm offended!” Her eyes blazed with fury. Not any type of anger. “Just to have you know mister, flowers are wild. That's why their called - wildflowers.” She smirked, completely unprepared for when he batted at her with a paw. In response, she held in the urge to lunge at him and pin him down. Not that she could anyway since he oversized her, and the fact that she wasn't that strong in the first place. So, she simply counteracted his move, briefly bringing up her own paw to swat at him before starting to bound away for a moment. Almost like a game of chase. Almost in the heat of the moment.

Well, that response made her glow. Her happiness emitting into the air as the Tom said such kind words to her. She ate them up too. Like her favorite prey. That was a sign of acceptance. That she was growing on him. She bashfully turned her head away, a deep voice in her head that belonged to her mother was proud of her. Only for that moment, however. Before it disappeared and left her feeling hollow. “Stories, huh?” She repeated, tilting her head for a moment as she thought about any interesting stories that she might be able to give him. Many did come to her mind, but every idea she felt they would be mousebrained so she shook them away. “Yeah...most of my ideas might as well be stupid.” She offered a small quick smile. “But, hey! If you enjoy my ‘weird analogies’ I'll be glad to give you a couple heads up.” She drew in a delicate purr, with a nod of her head. Maybe she would, maybe she wouldn't. She heard his comment about the its thinking he was the ‘king’ of storytelling. She snorted, but played along. “Oh, the king, I see? Well, what do I owe the pleasure of being in your presence?” Riverclan sure was named well! With its murky grounds, Chrysanthemumshade didn't enjoy walking through the territory. Her pelt was already a bit fluffy, able to drag against the ground to collect dirt. She didn't want to be dirty in the presence of a Tom. Now, Chrysanthemumshade didn't mind running and jumping around in the mud. Only when she didn't have company, whatsoever. “But, I'm in wonder now. I wish to know these amazing stories that earned you such a label.” His stories must be over the top of the kits thought so.

Truthfully Chrysanthemumshade didn't mean to flirt. Was that flirting? Appeared to be so, since he seem to be...shocked. Surprised. Now, Chrysanthemumshade didn't like flirting. Only when she started the flirting, which she didn't mean to. She was quick to apologize, but he started talking. Brushing off her reply in a cool manner. Chrysanthemumshade simply looked away herself, half lidding her eyes and sighing softly. She decided not to reply to his remark because she didn't want to make situation even more embarrassing for him - of it could be called that. The molly knew how to read other’s expressions quite well since she aimed to usually impress them. Though if she ever did flirt, it was more of the innocent kind. Chrysanthemumshade didn't like to be heavy with her flirting with anybody. Then, she flinched inwardly upon feeling his tail on her. It was a friendly gesture - that's all. Yet, it clouded her memories of her mentor whenever he was near her. Just wanting to touch her any way he could. Chrysanthemumshade hardly registered his words. She was ready to snap, but Sunmist was friendly. He wouldn't hurt her. Chrysanthemumshade let out ragged breaths, but she managed a weak smile towards the Tom once he removed his tail from around her. She swallowed a lump in her throat. “Honesty...is a great trait to have.” Now, she was being awkward, and she giggled softly upon seeing the Tom strut about more confidently. She lingered back for a moment, until she heard a croaking sound and it made her shot her head upward, bounding after the Tom to stroll next to him.

Chrysanthemumshade had giggled at his remark of wanting to get to know her. The she cat doubted he would be able to peel off most of her layers. She was as shady as other clans thought of Shadowclan to be. She wasn't the one to let her mask fall off. When she noticed that her true personality was showing through, she quickly stirred the conversation into something different. But, his words made her curious. Just why did he want to know her? What made him think she was so...interesting? “You sure do sound so determined about it. Please do, tell me why is that?” She wanted to know. Why did he want to know her? Couldn't he appreciate the feline she was being now? A little bit of herself, yet trying to play along as the type of cat he would be compatible with. Apart of her wanted to get to know the Tom as well, but she wouldn't allow him the satisfaction of knowing that. Perhaps, he would be a great friend. “But - sure, knock yourself out. I honestly believe you're not going to find anything interesting about me. But, you're packed with full of interesting quirks. It seems like I'm going to be getting the better half of this deal,” she hummed, voicing his unknowing thoughts. She was still cautious about letting him in. And, she would be for awhile. She didn't mind joking around with him - she came to love being playful with the Tom.

All of a sudden, her mishap happened. She had almost tripped in front of Sunmist. Chrysanthemumshade wasn't the type of cat that liked to be laughed at, or made fun of. So, she was very embarrassed and tried to pass it off as a joke. Instead, Sunmist reacted like a father to his kit. She would had laughed, and teased him about treating her like a little kit, but she was actually awestruck that he cared. Actually cared if she was hurt. She was a bit taken back, and didn't know what to say. So her maw opened and closed like a fish out of water. He even stooped down to check her paw like he was a medicine cat. It had made the she cat flustered and she quickly pulled her paw away to get up. “Yup! I'm fine.” She chirped, a voice a little squeakier than intended. It was enough that she embarrassed herself in front of him, and she didn't need him to be filled with concern over her. His next words had comforted her. Only slightly. She gave him a soft smile, but continued walking because she didn't want to talk about it anymore. It made her skin heat up in an uncomfortable manner. “I'm not fragile you know! We don't need to go back. We can be out here as long as we want,” she cooed, bringing her light colored hues to the darkened sky. Now, the chirping of the crickets were getting to her. What an annoying sound! She flicked her ears rapidly. “Just get lost in the night.” Because the night was beautiful. Something to get lost in. “Yeah...bound to happen. You're lucky it wasn't you, Sunny-boy. Though next time you better watch out,” she sang her words out delicately before she turned her gaze to watch her surroundings. Her eyesight wasn't the best in the night, so she stayed close to the Tom to feel safe.

Ah, now it was time to do something the she cat loved. Back in Shadowclan, she would travel a few moments away to lay in her bed of flowers where she would be able to stare up at the lights. She found them brilliant, the light reflecting in her light hues. When Sunmist sat next to her, Chrysanthemumshade wrapped her tail around herself to add heat to her own pelt, and her eyes never left the sky. “You never seen the North Star?” She swiveled her ears, sliding her eyes to look at him with a slight tilt of her head. “Well, it's the brightest star in the sky.” She stated, softly. “It wouldn't be too hard to miss. Especially if you know your...sense of directions.” Obviously the North Star was in the north. It wouldn't be called the North Star of it weren't. Her eyes scanned the sky to see if she would be able to find it. Each star that sparkled, she wondered if her mother was one of them. Actually approving of her for once because she had been Chrysanthemumshade’s best friend...not an enemy. To Chrysanthemumshade’s knowledge at least. When she told him her concept, the she cat glowed, again a bit flustered. It was a...stupid thing to share, but it was out there. Probably just trying to spare her feelings. Yeah, that was it. “Maybe, you could make it into something interesting to tell the kits sometime. I'm sure they would enjoy the story from the king of story telling.” She mused, lightly. At his question, the molly shifted her position, leaning slightly more into him so she could see the stars more quickly. “Look for the brightest star.” She said, softly. So soft as if the stars could hear her and she didn't want them to. Her eyes stayed lock on the sky, blinking so often. “Wait!” She shouted, her heart picking up its beats. “Right there. If I'm not mistaken.” There was one star. Shining so brightly in the northern part of the sky. “It's not really hard to spot. It's very bright...kinda makes me wonder if which starclan cat could possibly be our North Star.” Everyone had a different interpretation of starclan. Chrysanthemumshade herself solely believed that her ancestors were made a star when they died. Even she would be made a star. Another thought came to her mind when they star gazed. She thought it was stupid because everything she did, she thought it was stupid. But, she asked because she was curious. “Hey, Sunny-boy - you ever wished on a star before?” He didn't need to know if she done it. Even if he asked, she wouldn't tell him that she done it. If he did do it, that was great. They could relate in some way. If they didn't, it was perhaps another stupid quirk that she had from ever being ordinary like everyone else. Because Chrysanthemumshade liked a lot of weird things that her fellow clan mates did not.
Old September 20th, 2017, 01:19 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Your friend was wrong. Until he is apprenticed-- if he makes it to that point, and gets permission from his mentor, he is not permitted to leave camp. Even the youngest of kits should know that. Once he has begun his training, he has a better chance of surviving in the territory. But before that.." the tom leaned forward, shifting his weight to his fore-legs as he loomed over the smaller feline.

"He is nothing but prey in a forest of predators. Foxes, badgers, dogs, and hawks would love to get a taste of cat blood. A kitten like him won't stand a chance. Do you honestly think a frail she-kit like yourself could be any assistance? She-cats only get in the way if they're out of the nursery. You'd be better off cooperating with me, returning to camp, and let the toms handle this so you don't hurt yourself."

@Socks

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; September 20th, 2017 at 01:20 AM.
Old September 20th, 2017, 07:47 AM

Quote:
As the rabbit ran towards the molly, Smokeleaf leaped high up into the air, her claws outstretched and shining in the moonlight before she fell towards the rabbit, digging her claws into the hare's shoulders and pinning it to the ground. She rolled briefly, tussling with the rabbit before they finally came to a stop, Smokelead on top of the hair. "Deal the killing blow." The molly ordered. "Use your claws or teeth to cut through the windpipe, it'll end them quickly."
Bait watched as the female arched elegantly into the air and land on the large hare's shoulders. The young tom was pretty fascinated by the way she had leaped so high and had landed in the creature. The tom hurried over, trying to watch how she was dealing with the desperate prey.
As he heard her orders, Bait lurched into a crouch and rushed forward, snapping his teeth neatly at it's throat. As the hare went limp, he looked up, hoping to see approval on the cat who had helped him hunt.