Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:28 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:25 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:24 AM
ashfur gif
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 02:00 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 23rd, 2020, 02:32 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlderDawn View Post
Faze-eye was napping in his nest. As usual. The elder’s life can get pretty boring, so dreaming was the best thing he could do when no one was around. (Open)
Flipkit came by to see if Faze-eye had any good stories. "Can you tell me a stowy?" He asked.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 23rd, 2020, 02:42 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
@TheNyanCatMinecart
"I wanted to know how you were doing. I assume that parents are allowed to have an interest in the well being of their children?" He asked slightly joking.

(I haven't been told a WHOLE ton about dimtails relationship with his family. Also, who are the two kits that Featherwhisker and Sunpelt had?)
(Featherwhisker and Sunpelt had four kits: one stillborn, Lavenderkit, Lostkit, and Deadkit, I think. Featherwhisker broke up with Dimtail for reasons, I don't know why. I see that you've adopted him - that's fine. We can just go with the flow, lol.)

Rosebriar sniffed. "I suppose so," she meowed, sitting down. She started to lick one paw and drew it over her head fur even though she had the rest of her pelt to worry about. "I mean, you are still my father. But I'm doing just fine, even though Featherwhisker's rather distressed." One of her ears twitched as a scowl lit up on her face. "At least you had good genes because Wolffang and I turned out just fine. But two of her kits, my siblings, turned out like rats. Her pretty claws unfurled with anger at the memory.

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Old August 23rd, 2020, 02:44 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Faze-eye woke up from his nap, his clouded blue eyes staring blankly. “Tell your mentor that I’m fine, Thornclaw,” the old tom’s short whiskers twitching. “I’ll tell you a story, little one,” he answered to Flipkit. @gs29513 @Shadow & Wind
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old August 23rd, 2020, 02:45 PM
bye wco

Quote:
Faze-eye woke up from his nap, his clouded blue eyes staring blankly. “Tell your mentor that I’m fine, Thornclaw,” the old tom’s short whiskers twitching. “I’ll tell you a story, little one,” he answered to Flipkit. @gs29513 @Shadow & Wind
"Yay!" He mewed. Elders always had the best stories!
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old August 23rd, 2020, 02:51 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow & Wind View Post
"Yay!" He mewed. Elders always had the best stories!
“Do you want to hear a story about my first leaf-bare?” he asked Flipkit.
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

Old August 23rd, 2020, 03:01 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

"I'm sorry you feel that way. It must be hard." Dimtail said.
(is it polite/ok to offer to groom/clean other cats?) @TheNyanCatMinecart
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old August 23rd, 2020, 03:05 PM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused

Hazelpaw felt happy and upset at the same time to be out of the camp. This wouldn't be her first time outside of the camp as she explored the moor a few time as a kit, both of which resulted in her getting a scolding but nothing more. She felt that it was unfair she didn't receive a more harsh punishment.
Shaking the troubling thoughts out of her head he padded up to Eldersky. "So, where are we heading?" She mewed scanning the clearing for her mentor.

[ @Radiantshine300 @implimm ]
(Sorry that this is late I probably miss something, didn't I?)

But that aside, have a great day.

Last edited by Blitz; August 23rd, 2020 at 03:05 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2020, 03:19 PM
bye wco

Quote:
“Do you want to hear a story about my first leaf-bare?” he asked Flipkit.
Sure!"
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old August 23rd, 2020, 03:29 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow & Wind View Post
Sure!"
“Well, I was born during Newleaf, so I didn’t experience my first Leaf-bare until I was an apprentice. At the nearing of the end of Leaf-fall, it was getting very cold. My mentor told me it was going to be a rough Leaf-bare if it kept up, and he was right...” (Room for comments/questions.)

Old August 23rd, 2020, 03:40 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
Rosebriar had been about to make a smart remark about the clouds when something crashed into her. Letting out a hiss of surprise, she began to turn around, taking a mental note of her ruffled fur. I'll have to groom that, she told herself. However, what she saw was a horrid-looking creature. Realizing that it had physically touched her, she flinched away with a scoff. And why was it calling her "Rosesister"? Then she remembered: this was the awful kit that her mother had given birth to. She didn't want to listen to this awful excuse for a cat talk and snorted, slightly amused and also a bit disgusted at the same time. Did this cat really think that a dead butterfly would make her beautiful? At least she acknowledged that Rosebriar was pretty even in her half-ruffled state. "Oh, yes, I am very pretty," Rosebriar purred in an elegant tone. Then her eyes narrowed into something close to a glare. "However, I will not let a creature like you touch me. Thinking a dead butterfly could make you pretty?" She snorted, and suddenly, a wave of anger overwhelmed her. This cat right here was why her mother was sad! "You really think that you can be pretty?" she growled, her voice full of contempt. "You're the reason why our mother - no, my mother - is unhappy. I'm disgusted to call you my kin!" Her fur bristling, she spat, "Get away from me!"
But.....why can't I be pretty? And why can't I touch you? Deadkit asked. She wanted to be pretty! Like Lavenderkit, and Rosebriar, and Featherwhisker, and Wolffang.....oh wait. Wolffang was a tom. He was HANDSOME. At Rosebriars next few comments, she shrank back, scared. I don't know why momma doesn't like me. I want to make her happy. That's why I'm getting butterflies. she explained, still backing up a bit. Why did no one like her? Would anyone ever like her?
Closed Thread