Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by Willowfern
Today 12:33 PM

Old June 4th, 2017, 09:07 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Maybe, but they know I like wandering into territory. They know i'll probably be fine.." she replied, not flinching at the thunder. She was used to it by now. She tucked her paws under her, smiling softly. "What about you?" She asked.
Risingmoon held his muzzle close to the ground, his mouth open slightly as he searched for scents among the thick undergrowth. His pawsteps nearly silent, he caught the familiar tang of a few of his clanmates from up ahead. Confused, he lifted his head, a piece of his leaf falling off of his face. He growled in annoyance, but his good mood returned as he fixed his amber gaze of the grass ahead of him as he padded forward, nearing the group of ThunderClan cats. He found a space between two bushes, his pelt on end from the damp weather, and flicked his ear as he pushed through the stems. He got through to a small clear patch of grass and shook out his gray mottled fur, spotting three of his clanmates in the distance. He made his way forward, stopping short of the group of cats, hoping they weren't discussing anything private. "Clan meeting?" He joked.
Old June 4th, 2017, 09:19 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
The golden-furred female was silent while she listened to Swiftcry’s words, her ears twitching to the sounds of the woods around her. It was nice to hear that there were cats that cared for this she-cat back home, making her nod softly. However, her last question made the she-cat look down at her paws. “No.” She simply said, “I have nobody back at camp that is waiting for me.” Autumnleaf didn’t give the details of the death of her kit, the betrayal of her only mate or her other kits forgetting her existence. “Sometimes I wonder why I stay around here, to be honest, but I am loyal to Thunderclan.” The she-cat shook her head, hearing the light patter of the rain from outside as she closed her eyes. “I have nobody left.”
"Well, that's sad but... I like you" Swiftcry smiled, eyes glittering as she heard how sad she sounded. @Aquarius "Hello, Risingmoon." She greeted, dipping her head slightly.
Old June 4th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Aquarius | @CandyFlossCat

“Thank you, Swiftcry.” She said to the other warrior, “But you’ll move on like everyone, soon enough.” The golden-furred female’s eyes opened once again at the sound of yet another cat nearby, this time though, it was a tom-cat though and he had found their sheltering area. Autumnleaf raised an eyebrow at this male, whose name was Risingmoon. She had never spoken to him before, but she had heard his name around camp. “If this is a clan meeting, this is one small clan.” She huffed, rolling her eyes as she looked back towards the river, “I assume that you are seeking shelter from the storm too? By all means, make yourself comfortable.” The she-cat murmured, giving another short yawn before a bright flash of white went through the forest and a loud rumble of thunder sounded from above.
Old June 4th, 2017, 09:34 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
@Aquarius | @CandyFlossCat

“Thank you, Swiftcry.” She said to the other warrior, “But you’ll move on like everyone, soon enough.” The golden-furred female’s eyes opened once again at the sound of yet another cat nearby, this time though, it was a tom-cat though and he had found their sheltering area. Autumnleaf raised an eyebrow at this male, whose name was Risingmoon. She had never spoken to him before, but she had heard his name around camp. “If this is a clan meeting, this is one small clan.” She huffed, rolling her eyes as she looked back towards the river, “I assume that you are seeking shelter from the storm too? By all means, make yourself comfortable.” The she-cat murmured, giving another short yawn before a bright flash of white went through the forest and a loud rumble of thunder sounded from above.
Deciding not to comment on that, she smiled at Risingmoon. "Welcome to our tiny Clan." She scoffed, gesturing to the bush so he could shelter himself.
Old June 5th, 2017, 06:29 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Deciding not to comment on that, she smiled at Risingmoon. "Welcome to our tiny Clan." She scoffed, gesturing to the bush so he could shelter himself.
Risingmoon dipped his head at the three cats. "I am seeking entry into your small Clan," he joked, sitting down under the foliage so that the rain wouldn't ultimately soak his pelt. "I hope I'm not intruding among anything important?" He said rather politely, ready to leave if the other cats that he barely spoke to didn't want him there.
Old June 5th, 2017, 09:29 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Risingmoon dipped his head at the three cats. "I am seeking entry into your small Clan," he joked, sitting down under the foliage so that the rain wouldn't ultimately soak his pelt. "I hope I'm not intruding among anything important?" He said rather politely, ready to leave if the other cats that he barely spoke to didn't want him there.
Swiftcry chuckled, shaking her head. "No, we're just waiting out the rain and talking about some stuff that pops up. Welcome to the tiny Clan." She joked. It'd be nice having more cats to wait out the rain with.
Old June 5th, 2017, 11:30 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

{that's understandable!!! I absolutely hate when my computer does stuff like that. It's annoying. Like at least give me a warning before you decide to take matters into your own hands and reset. Darn laptops!}

Emberpaw felt thankful that Orangetail was understanding where she was coming from. She quickly nodded her head at his question, and her mind began its own series of questions. "I'm not a big cat though. I could never pin anyone down. I'm useless!" She hushed herself, giving off an exasperated sigh. She then shrugged, "I suppose I'm better taught when it's a visual appeal." She inwardly didn't know how this would go, but she couldn't allow her fear to settle in. The black feline's eyes widened however, and she gave off a soft scoff. Did Orangetail really want to fight her? Would the black feline even allow the large orange tom to even pin her down? Blackcrystal wasn't a professional in the battle field, but she had a few tricks up her paws, such as sneaking up on other cats with light paws, or using the old hind legs trick where she would allow her opponent to pin her down before using her legs to flip them over. The she cat had quite powerful hind legs, and she loved to jump. "Do you even want to take your chances?" She replied, sitting down, and wrapping her tail around her in a delicate manner. The posture made her appear majestic as her whiskers twitched at Orangetail's response. "I wouldn't mind helping out your apprentice, though." She replies, and gets up to arch her back in a stretch before she passed towards Emberpaw, dragging her tail alongside the younger she cat in an attempt to comfort her. Emberpaw could feel how tensed she displayed herself as, and she sunk her shoulders. She watched as the black cat sauntered towards her mentor, the black feline doing the same action as before, slithering her tail along his side before she appeared behind him. Emberpaw watched with interest, her bi-colored eyes dancing between the two. And, she leaned her head closer; her ears opened. Blackcrystal awaited for the attack, embracing herself for the large force of impact. "She won't ever be ready if you don't teach her. Never underestimate a small sized cat." Blackcrystal says, her pale green eyes sparkling with interest as she stared at her larger friend. "We small cats have a way of winning--one way or the other." She giggled, and settled her eyes upon Emberpaw. "Watch and learn. Not only watch, but absorb what you see." She told her before sliding her eyes towards her friend.

"Small cats are quicker then bigger cats and they can slip into smaller places easier. There are several ways small cats can beat bigger cats." He mewed. "Don't doubt yourself, you'll make a great warrior, you just need to practice." He added, he knew how nervous cats could be when they first start the battle training. He was glad Blackcrystal was going to be here to help him, he was a bigger cat and it would be hard to show Emberpaw the moves smaller cats could use. With Blackcrystal around, she could use those smaller cat moves against him. A flicker of doubt waved through Orangetail, 'Am I the right mentor for Emberpaw?' He thought, he shook those thought away and focused on the black she-cat. His muscles shifted underneath his thick orange coat, he sprang at Blackcrystal, aiming to land behind her or on top of her, his weight would surely take her down.

(Ok I know this is really bad... I've been sick with the flu so my brain is moving on the slowest capacity it can I am sorry)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old June 5th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
He looked at her, and started slowly walking, keeping it slow obviously. He was trying to be careful, so as to hopefully help ease the pain.
Creamfrost walked slowly as well, wincing with every step she took. Walking certainly wasn't the best choice. Maybe she should have rested. But her leg was in pain and she believed a medicine cat would be better to help her. She was glad he was walking slowly, making it easier for her, but not easing the pain that much. She tried to make her paws hit the ground lightly, so that he would have a better chance at easing the pain when he was walking slowly.

Suddenly, Creamfrost stopped. She winced. It hurt so much she wanted to curl up in a ball and die, or rather it felt like she was already dyeing. A sharp pain that felt like fire burning down a row of trees shot through her leg. She felt like yowling to Starclan. She was sure she would get a headache from walking. Cremafrost tried to gather herself together, and keep walking. She was wobbling, the whole time. She placed one cream colored paw in front of the other three, and repeated this motion until she was walking, almost.
Old June 5th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@CandyFlossCat | @Aquarius

Autumnleaf watched the tom-cat out of the corner of her vision as she kept her head forward, breathing in the scent of the freshly fallen rain. She listened quietly while Swiftcry and Risingmoon talked, the American Bobtail’s stumpy tail flicking back and forth contently. The she-cat lifted her head, closing her eyes as a drop of rain landed onto her nose and slid off one of her whiskers. “You aren’t intruding on anything.” Autumnleaf reassured the tom-cat with a slight sigh, “Like Swiftcry said, we’re just waiting out the storm and having quiet small talk.” However, in the female’s mind, she wondered why anyone would talk with her. Ever since her mate left and her kits moved on, nobody had wanted to spend time with her. The warrior was used to being on her own, but the little hope that she had left made her want their company, even if she wasn’t the most kindest of cats or the most good-looking in appearance. “You have anyone back at camp that would be worried about you being gone?” Autumnleaf decided to ask Risingmoon without turning her head or opening her eyes. She had asked Swiftcry the same thing earlier.
Old June 5th, 2017, 03:18 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
@CandyFlossCat | @Aquarius

Autumnleaf watched the tom-cat out of the corner of her vision as she kept her head forward, breathing in the scent of the freshly fallen rain. She listened quietly while Swiftcry and Risingmoon talked, the American Bobtail’s stumpy tail flicking back and forth contently. The she-cat lifted her head, closing her eyes as a drop of rain landed onto her nose and slid off one of her whiskers. “You aren’t intruding on anything.” Autumnleaf reassured the tom-cat with a slight sigh, “Like Swiftcry said, we’re just waiting out the storm and having quiet small talk.” However, in the female’s mind, she wondered why anyone would talk with her. Ever since her mate left and her kits moved on, nobody had wanted to spend time with her. The warrior was used to being on her own, but the little hope that she had left made her want their company, even if she wasn’t the most kindest of cats or the most good-looking in appearance. “You have anyone back at camp that would be worried about you being gone?” Autumnleaf decided to ask Risingmoon without turning her head or opening her eyes. She had asked Swiftcry the same thing earlier.
"I hope its suitable to go back soon, perhaps then we could finally get back to camp." Swiftcry mewed softly, she enjoyed the others company but missed the feeling of being actually dry and warm. She shook a few drops of water off of her whiskers.