Today 09:19 PM

Old May 5th, 2019, 04:41 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Timberpaw ears folded back as he listened "D-Dawn..I" he cut himself off seeing her starting to pad away. He shot up, following her with long swift steps. "Dawn.." he mumbled with a frown, nudging her softly. He looked at her with glazed eyes for a moment before speaking up, "It's impossible to replace you.." he meowed. The frown was still evident on his maw, padding a bit faster to get in front of her. But seeing she wouldn't stop walking, he started walking backwards which was a struggle.

Dawn'Paw stopped trembling slightly as she looked up, trying her best not to cry, it was hard enough for her to treat Timber'Paw this way but being told that- it confused her,It made her both happy and sad, her voice cracked slightly."N-No it's not ! If I stay around you any longer I'm going to cause you more problems- S-seeing you so upset hurts me...besides...Creek'Tounge and Quick'Feather were right about me being a problem in it's self...S-So Timber please! Don't treat me like I'm so important...".She looked down at her paws, she felt so pathetic- her acting like this was causing another problem. Why couldn't she just be normal?

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 5th, 2019 at 04:43 PM.
Old May 5th, 2019, 04:59 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Paw stopped trembling slightly as she looked up, trying her best not to cry, it was hard enough for her to treat Timber'Paw this way but being told that- it confused her,It made her both happy and sad, her voice cracked slightly."N-No it's not ! If I stay around you any longer I'm going to cause you more problems- S-seeing you so upset hurts me...besides...Creek'Tounge and Quick'Feather were right about me being a problem in it's self...S-So Timber please! Don't treat me like I'm so important...".She looked down at her paws, she felt so pathetic- her acting like this was causing another problem. Why couldn't she just be normal?

Timberpaw stopped in his tracks, staying in front of her so she couldn't pass. His eyes gave a twinge slightly, looking down at Dawnpaw with sorrow. "Dawnpaw..you're making me upset, right now because of what you're saying." He meowed, brows furrowed. "If you're a problem, I'm a problem too. " He said stubbornly with a small smile.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 5th, 2019, 05:14 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw stopped in his tracks, staying in front of her so she couldn't pass. His eyes gave a twinge slightly, looking down at Dawnpaw with sorrow. "Dawnpaw..you're making me upset, right now because of what you're saying." He meowed, brows furrowed. "If you're a problem, I'm a problem too. " He said stubbornly with a small smile.
Dawn'Paw just looked at him,her eyes softened slightly but she looked doubtful."...Timber...".For the first time in days she spoke his name softly and sweetly but pain dwindled in her voice."...I'm sorry...I always seem to be relying on you too much...".she looked him in the eyes before speaking even softer."..You are irreplaceable for me too...".She gave him a nuzzle on the cheek only this time it didn't seem to be in a friendly manner more affectionate."Let's face it- I'm nothing but a big mess without you".she purred a little, the tone was soft.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 5th, 2019 at 05:38 PM.
Old May 5th, 2019, 06:00 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Dawn'Paw just looked at him,her eyes softened slightly but she looked doubtful."...Timber...".For the first time in days she spoke his name softly and sweetly but pain dwindled in her voice."...I'm sorry...I always seem to be relying on you too much...".she looked him in the eyes before speaking even softer."..You are irreplaceable for me too...".She gave him a nuzzle on the cheek only this time it didn't seem to be in a friendly manner more affectionate."Let's face it- I'm nothing but a big mess without you".she purred a little, the tone was soft.

Right then and there Timberpaw almost melted, opening his mouth to say something but nothing came out. His fur was like a fire, ears folding back in embarrassment. "O..Oh?" He stammered out in a whisper, glancing at the ground.

Old May 5th, 2019, 06:14 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Right then and there Timberpaw almost melted, opening his mouth to say something but nothing came out. His fur was like a fire, ears folding back in embarrassment. "O..Oh?" He stammered out in a whisper, glancing at the ground.
Dawn'Paw purred with a small giggle."You really are cute- !!!".She quickly shut her mouth in embarrassment, her fur burnt furiously as she realised her thoughts had slipped out."...Also uhm...J-Just incase you didn't know uhm...I...Don't like Lark'Paw in any way- I merely forgave him to be kind...".Her blue gaze met his brown eyes softly.

RP Tracker
Old May 5th, 2019, 07:54 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Dawn'Paw purred with a small giggle."You really are cute- !!!".She quickly shut her mouth in embarrassment, her fur burnt furiously as she realised her thoughts had slipped out."...Also uhm...J-Just incase you didn't know uhm...I...Don't like Lark'Paw in any way- I merely forgave him to be kind...".Her blue gaze met his brown eyes softly.
Cute? Timberpaw was cute? He couldn't believe his ears! He gave a bright smile, a closed eye one. "You're cute too Dawn!" he meowed happily.

Old May 5th, 2019, 10:04 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Cute? Timberpaw was cute? He couldn't believe his ears! He gave a bright smile, and closed eye one. "You're cute too Dawn!" he meowed happily.

Dawn'Paw felt her face twist into an embarrassed look as she hid her face in his shoulder."I-Idiot...I'm not c-cute..".She spoke softly as she leaned into his fur.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 5th, 2019 at 10:05 PM.
Old May 5th, 2019, 10:33 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Dawn'Paw felt her face twist into an embarrassed look as she hid her face in his shoulder."I-Idiot...I'm not c-cute..".She spoke softly as she leaned into his fur.

Timberpaw gave a hearty purr, gently rising up. He looked at Dawnpaw, a grin clear on his face. "Wanna go hunting?"

Old May 5th, 2019, 11:17 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw gave a hearty purr, gently rising up. He looked at Dawnpaw, a grin clear on his face. "Wanna go hunting?"

Dawn'Paw gazed at him softly before purring."Sure".She stood up and gently padded side by side with the Tom, her cream coloured fur softly tangled with his dusty brown fur as she spoke softly."its a nice day today..".

RP Tracker
Old May 6th, 2019, 02:03 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Dawn'Paw gazed at him softly before purring."Sure".She stood up and gently padded side by side with the Tom, her cream coloured fur softly tangled with his dusty brown fur as she spoke softly."its a nice day today..".

A purr of delight came from the somali tom, head held high as he walked. "Can you believe it?" he began in a giddy voice, adding on , "We'll be warriors in just four moons!" He meowed. To say he was excited was an understatement, he was practically jumping in his fur. "Though I'm sure part if the clan will still hold a grudge, seeing as..we..kinda.." he trailed off in a mumble. He still, for some reason, couldn't shake the battle from his mind. Despite it being a few moons after, he still had a vivid image of the dramatic scene.