Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
Last post by samm
Today 04:22 PM
The tangles of research...
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:22 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:13 PM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:09 PM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 30th, 2020, 08:11 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post

Wolfwhisper sighed. Did she seriously come here and then forget the question she was supposed to ask her? She curled her tail around herself. She couldn’t exactly give an answer. She honestly wanted to know what the question was. Why did her brother want the molly to ask her a question? And what was the question?

“I can’t answer the it if I don’t know it.” She was silent for a few more moments before speaking up. “How is he doing?” There was worry in her voice, despite for the monotone level it kept throughout the earlier conversation.

@Trouble
Echowind was surprised Wolfwhisper wasn't mad at her. "He's doing... Okay, I guess. He was really nice, but I really shouldn't have trusted him..."

Whispertail confused her. She would never do anything to harm WindClan yet she had hunted with an exile!

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old August 30th, 2020, 08:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Rainquail @Wings

Gullpaw prepared herself not to defend herself so she stood there as Scrappaw smashed into her neck it hurt a bit so she aimed a blow clearly aimed to miss Windpaw. She hoped Shockholly knew what she was doing building Scrappaw’s confidence.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 30th, 2020, 08:37 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Twilightstar scowled as she found only Weaselskip had arrived at her call. She had been certain that there had been a few more cats interested in figuring this rank out with her. She'd wait a few more seconds before moving this to her den. Despite her semi-vexing ways, Weaselskip at least asked decent questions. She could work something out and then have the molly search around for the other volunteers.
@Arie @Trouble @Shadow & Wind @Cobra @Wishpool @gs29513

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; August 30th, 2020 at 08:38 PM.
Old August 30th, 2020, 08:38 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

She slightly narrowed her eyes and lied back down. Shouldn’t have trusted him? Yeah, he’s made mistakes that caused him to get exiled but that didn’t make her love him any less. Although, something caught Wolfwhisper’s attention. How did she find Whispertail? Her brother wasn’t allowed in the territory and warriors were given permission to attack him if they saw he was there. So, it was either her brother was in or near Windclan territory or she wandered outside of the territory.

“I’m relieved to hear that... you said you hunted with him. Where was did you find him?”
@Trouble
Old August 30th, 2020, 08:40 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar scowled as she found only Weaselskip had arrived at her call. She had been certain that there had been a few more cats interested in figuring this rank out with her. She'd wait a few more seconds before moving this to her den. Despite her semi-vexing ways, Weaselskip at least asked decent questions. She could work something out and then have the molly search around for the other volunteers.
@Arie @Trouble @Shadow & Wind @Cobra @Wishpool @gs29513
Echowind padded over to Twilightstar.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old August 30th, 2020, 08:44 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Oh, shoot. She had missed seeing Twilighstar! Ugh. This was spectacular. Wishpool bounded over to the leader quickly, and stopped in front of her. Sorry. she mewed, hoping that would suffice. She had been busy watching Nightkit, her son in essence, become an apprentice. @Moonraven
Old August 30th, 2020, 08:44 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post

She slightly narrowed her eyes and lied back down. Shouldn’t have trusted him? Yeah, he’s made mistakes that caused him to get exiled but that didn’t make her love him any less. Although, something caught Wolfwhisper’s attention. How did she find Whispertail? Her brother wasn’t allowed in the territory and warriors were given permission to attack him if they saw he was there. So, it was either her brother was in or near Windclan territory or she wandered outside of the territory.

“I’m relieved to hear that... you said you hunted with him. Where was did you find him?”
@Trouble
"He was on our territory near the RiverClan border,"" Echowind explained. "Thought I'd give him a chance to explain himself. We hunted and he showed me the place he'd been staying."

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old August 31st, 2020, 12:04 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Shockholly watched the two scrap together, hoping her prompt was all they needed and then they'd be able to figure it out as they went. She could interject every now and again to give defensive advise.
"Windpaw, duck and twist. It's one of the best maneuvers to avoid swings coming in for you."
Hopefully it didn't need explaining.

@Zesty Mango @Wings

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 31st, 2020, 12:59 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Littlewish continued on his slightly-less-merry way down the hill. The burrows were stationed at the far edge of it, and he'd planned on taking Eaglepaw there a moon ago. He seemed ready enough. Trotting through the tall-grass, he hummed a soft tune, eyes wandering over the brown landscape. The sun sat like a flower in the sky, its soft yellow that of buttercups. How could the world be so ignorant? The worst had happened, and yet life seemed to carry on. Even with one less cat in the world. Biting back the stand of grief, he spotted the area he recognized as the home of the burrows. Right about...here!

The cream tom stopped outside of the largest one, big enough for the warrior to fit through. The gaping mouth led into a large tunnel system that he had been terrified of as an apprentice. Littlewish had never been a fan of small spaces like this.
"So, we're gonna do tunneling today, sport."
Eaglepaw followed Littlewish down the hill. The ended up stopping by some burrows. Tunneling. Sounds fun. The tom glanced into the pitch black, interested. He already wanted to go into the dark tunnels. It sounded so quiet in there. So peaceful. Like there was no threats. But there always were cautions and risks with every action taken.
Old August 31st, 2020, 05:55 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGHTOWL View Post
@Moon Lily

She gave a huff and stomped at that no! This won't do!
After seeing that they didn't listen, Palekit let out another huff but more of a tiring one. Though she gave a face at the worm only to gag Ew! Ewewewew-
"not on my sister! " she went to the worm and tried to swipe the creature off, without actually having to touch it .

[sorry, quoted because it kinda got buried under all the mentions!]

Crinklekit frowned back at her legs, which, despite their protests, would not move. Maybe they weren't mad. Maybe they were just sick and had to go to the medicine den like the rest of the sad legs and body parts. It was settled, then! She would go and see them tomorrow, no matter how much the stinky den scared her.
Realizing with a start that the worm was beginning to crawl up her arm and into her chest, the kit squeaked as her sister flung it from her pelt with a panicked slap. "Yuck, yuck, yuck! Icky icky icky wowmie." She exclaimed, shuddering as she inspected her coat for any additional criminals. "Ick! No mowe wowms!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; August 31st, 2020 at 05:56 AM.
Closed Thread