Today 03:21 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 30th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
The warrior smiled, "That's great, we should go down there after we eat." He begun to laugh at her last sentence, "I'm glad you aren't me, cause I'm not as good at conversations as you." Splashfeather rested his head on one paw and nuzzled her cheek gently, giving a soft smile. The tom's eyes were bright and he breathed into her fur, his smile growing as her fur blew around on her shoulder.
Mudtail giggled and batted at his ears playfully. She was a strange cat and actually preferred laying on her back. She claimed it made sleeping easier for her so ever since they were apprentices, she would wedge herself between Splashfeather and the wall of their den. She continued playing with his ears, the idea of food briefly forgotten. She was a bit scatterbrained.
Old August 30th, 2017, 05:43 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgwtgfan View Post
"What are you in the mood for?"
Ashenstorm looked at her, " Anything good, no fish. Defiantly no fish, " He said.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old August 30th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Doctor Andreas Marino
@✨Blue Wishes✨

As Nightpaw finished her telling her story to Ebonymist, she glanced a familiar, dark brown pelt out of the corner of her eye. It had been some time since she'd seen it, and it had been dark and rainy, but there was no mistaking the tom. "Goldeneye! Hey Goldeneye!" the little black she-cat called out to the Shadowclan deputy.
Old August 30th, 2017, 06:33 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Doctor Andreas Marino
@✨Blue Wishes✨

As Nightpaw finished her telling her story to Ebonymist, she glanced a familiar, dark brown pelt out of the corner of her eye. It had been some time since she'd seen it, and it had been dark and rainy, but there was no mistaking the tom. "Goldeneye! Hey Goldeneye!" the little black she-cat called out to the Shadowclan deputy.
(( Do we have an order of posts? Like Charmer, than me, than the doctor? Just wondering ))

Goldeneye had just simply been pacing the clearing, he was still trying to get settled after everything that had happened in the past couple of days. Looking around at the Riverclan cats quietly, trying to associate a name to all of them, although it didn't happen. Suddenly, he heard his name, and he whipped around to where he had heard it. Lucky! Wait, her name wasn't Lucky anymore. But what was it? Was it Nightpaw? Was it...Darkpaw? He went with his first choice, "Nightpaw!" He called out, padding over to the she-cat. He was proud to see her settling in well, his eyes almost glowing with pride. Smiling now as he looked at the she-cat.
Old August 30th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

(( Do we have an order of posts? Like Charmer, than me, than the doctor? Just wondering ))

Goldeneye had just simply been pacing the clearing, he was still trying to get settled after everything that had happened in the past couple of days. Looking around at the Riverclan cats quietly, trying to associate a name to all of them, although it didn't happen. Suddenly, he heard his name, and he whipped around to where he had heard it. Lucky! Wait, her name wasn't Lucky anymore. But what was it? Was it Nightpaw? Was it...Darkpaw? He went with his first choice, "Nightpaw!" He called out, padding over to the she-cat. He was proud to see her settling in well, his eyes almost glowing with pride. Smiling now as he looked at the she-cat.
Me, Blue, and Doctor will work for an order.

So I guess it's your go, @Doctor Andreas Marino
Old August 30th, 2017, 10:39 PM

I'm about to go to bed, so skip my turn.
Old August 30th, 2017, 10:46 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Whitestep emerged from the Nursery, gaping her jaws in a yawn. Her teeth glistened in the sunlight. Whitestep glanced back at her kits who were now arguing about who would be the best warrior. "I'll be the best stalker in ALL of ShadowClan," Owlkit declared. The kit puffed out her white chest and stuck her pink nose in the air defiantly. All the kit fluff had vanished from this kit, and she was ready to be an apprentice. As were all her other siblings. "Well, I'll be the best hunter," Berrykit snorted. "Food is what really helps the Clan." Ah, yes, arrogant and silly Berrykit. Berrykit loves to play pranks on any cat who despises him. Thus, Berrykit is despised even more. Hollykit shyly glanced up. "But don't we need to be strong too?" Hollykit, the shy and fragile black and white tom. He wants to be the strongest fighter to make up for his fragility. However shy he is, Hollykit was named for his prickly responses and spikey fur. The tom was never quick to anger, unless you really pushed him to the limit. Hollykit has anxiety as well. As soon as a cat yelps in pain, he's there asking if they're okay. "Well, we could try to be friendly," Willowkit suggested. Willowkit was the sweetest of the four. She never wanted to fight, and she never wants to hurt other creatures. Willowkit knew, however, that she must. Whitestep pondered what her mentor would say. Willowkit was much unlike her strong twin brother, Berrykit. She was gentle and kind, and always patient. Even more patient than Hollykit! Berrykit sniffed. "Then what would the other Clans think of us?" "Well we are sharing camps with RiverClan," Owlkit butted in. Berrykit shut his mouth with a defiant glare. Owlkit seemed like the leader of the four, ordering them around as if she were a senior warrior and they were new warriors. However, she was never too bossy. Whitestep drew the soon-to-be apprentices forward. "Let's go introduce ourself to some cats," she offered. "It might take your mind off of your future." The four kits quietly agreed and started off beside their mother.

( @Tigress )
A small grey she-kit limped into camp, her fur ragged and you could see her ribs under her fur. She looked around in awe. Where was she? This was a most beautiful place the kit had seen. She spotted a mother and her four kits. Oh how she longed for her mother, who had died moons ago. She slowly approached them. They looked friendly enough to trust, right? "Hello." She rasped to the mother, her voice cracking from the lack of water she could find to drink. "I'm looking for my father. Is this place a clan?"
She stared hopefully at the white cat with her amber eyes, waiting for her response.

Come check out my forum game!

Old August 31st, 2017, 06:26 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
A small grey she-kit limped into camp, her fur ragged and you could see her ribs under her fur. She looked around in awe. Where was she? This was a most beautiful place the kit had seen. She spotted a mother and her four kits. Oh how she longed for her mother, who had died moons ago. She slowly approached them. They looked friendly enough to trust, right? "Hello." She rasped to the mother, her voice cracking from the lack of water she could find to drink. "I'm looking for my father. Is this place a clan?"
She stared hopefully at the white cat with her amber eyes, waiting for her response.
The queen's eyes widened. "Yes, yes, of course, come here little one," she cooed. Whitestep attempted to draw the kit closer. "What does your father look like?" The four kits looked on with wide, round eyes. Whitestep observed the kit's ragged look. Her pelt clung to her ribs and the outline of her bones was clear. Had this kit begin to wean yet? Or was she still drinking milk? Both outcomes were likely. The kit had no mother to feed off of and no pile to eat from. Until now. "Are you hungry? Ill send Owlkit off to fetch you some food," she offered. Owlkit puffed out her chest proudly.

Last edited by Role; August 31st, 2017 at 06:45 AM.
Old August 31st, 2017, 07:16 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Crescentpool gazed back at the tom, her eyes slightly narrowed. She wanted to look away. She needed to look away, it felt like. But something stopped her, held her back, kept her head faced towards the tom and her eyes opened. She wasn't sure why, but it felt almost as if there would be some sort of consequence if she looked away. There was, sort of- she'd look weak, she'd be submitting to another. Although Crescentpool usually didn't care what others thought of her, she wouldn't have them thinking that she was fragile.

When the tom's expression became pleasant, a warning went off in her head, but she brushed it off. The tom didn't seem so intimidating now; he was just trying to be friendly. With this in mind, she nodded at his request. "Of course!" she purred, pushing away the feeling of unease deep within her. There was nothing wrong with the friendly tom, no matter what her gut instinct was. She could trust her clanmates.

"Yes, I'm Crescentpool," the turquoise-eyed warrior confirmed. Although she was put off by the tom's compliment, she managed a quiet murmur of thanks. Crescentpool wasn't used to being complemented. Due to her shy, quiet nature, she didn't really speak with others, so they didn't really speak with her, even more so because she was born in WindClan. Although she wasn't treated like an outsider, she wasn't treated quite the same as a RiverClan-born cat. Not that Crescentpool minded; peace, quiet, and solitude were some of her favorite things.

The jet-black she-cat pursed her lips. "I'm really sorry, but I don't think I know your name," she apoligized nervously. What if he was offended that Crescentpool didn't know him? What if he was mad? Please don't let him mind that I don't know his name, she prayed. The last thing Crescentpool needed was to drive cats away from her in anger.
@Lonestar23
"A beautiful name." Easy does it, Shadepaw... The tom had the art of speech down almost perfectly. He was fairly good at it. But, then there were those times when he wasn't as good at it - if he tried too hard, it always seemed fake. And Shadepaw needed others to believe he was a natural charmer. Now, the black tom was quite handsome - his eyes were somewhat eerie, standing out against his dark fur, but otherwise, he was almost perfect physically-wise. Scars were set in places that were either impossible to see or seemed to add to a roguish type of charm. He was muscular for an apprentice, although he was about to be a warrior, so that could have something to do with it. And he was pretty darn good at getting what he wanted. If that included Crescentpool? She would be on his side, no matter what he had to do. "That's perfectly natural. After all - I'm an apprentice, you're a warrior. You can't be expected to know everyone's names, Crescentpool." He paused for a moment before continuing on, knowing better then to just stop there without offering her his name. Because that would be rude. And at the moment, Shadepaw needed to be polite and charming... right?

"My name is Shadepaw."

His name sounded so dark, and that was just the way he liked it. However, it did seem off-putting to cats like Crescentpool who were more on the shy or anxious side, and they almost always questioned it. To those who seemed to want power? Shadepaw was the perfect name. A name that seemed to show he was going to do things differently. If he were in charge, Shadepaw knew there was so much he could change. But there was no way - no way he would ever end up in charge. Wasn't that what every ambitious cat wanted? To be in charge of something? However, Shadepaw had something they might not have - most likely didn't have, that was. He had the power of persuasion on his side, as well as something else - a beginning following.

Adderpaw, Wildpaw, and Ravenkit were all a part of his "group." Now the more cats on his side, the better... so why not go for some warriors? If Crescentpool was on his side, Shadepaw was more certain that he would be able to show other cats that there was at least one warrior joining them. She obviously must believe in their cause. Who knew, perhaps she had some friends he could trick into coming along? Yes... it was a great day to be Shadepaw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

@Lonestar23
[ Here. I felt bad for leaving !! ]

As shiverlight approched the reeds that guarded riverclans camp she soon noticed how comfortable she was while padding in and out of the camp Shadowclan had been living with. It all started when halestar had thought up the great idea to attack during the night of the worst storm even though it was new leaf. The camp was swallowed up by murky water, the territory left in shambles. She never knew if shadowclan would recover from the shock. She had known all along charmpelt would be waiting for her here, a smug expression and wide open paws just to trap and torment her. She was powerless against it, until he let her know he cared about her. It had been a good moment until he started flirting again, she had stood up shook out her soaked fur intending to drench him before storming out of the camp. She hadn't talked to the flirtatious Tom since. Maybe she had shaken him off her tail finally. Maybe not. Even if she didn't admit it she had started to grow quite lonesome without him around. Just to fight even. Shiverlight Padded into camp, her legs coated in thick mud from her seathed claws up to her chest, her tail dragged in the dust behind her, her chest sinking between her shoulder blades and she looked weary enough as it was. But for her efforts her prize hung limp between her jaws. A toad. Perhaps the massive catch would impress the riverclanners and feed many, it was good to know Shadowclan was slowly paying riverclan back for their hospitality. And maybe eating would get her mind off the charming Tom who seemed to plague her like a sickness no medicine cat could heal. Sore and proud shiverlight dropped her catch onto the freh kill pile, disgusted to have set it down around so much. Fish. she quivered at the word. If somebody didn't take it soon the awful stench would rub off on the toad and completely ruin it! She thought with dismay, she couldn't possibly take it though. The clan. Clans must be fed before hand. Shiverlight plopped herself down near the Warriors den and began to rasp her blossom pink tongue across her mucky fur. Spitting at the horrible taste every few moments.

Daisyshade shivered. She had previously been alone, no family at her side nobody to share her hopes and dreams with, she had been alone. And from what she had examined from tumblestep it appeared her felt the same way. Abandon and left out by those he loved, she knew he was lived but he built his walls too high so they couldn't climb it. The feline Doug her claws into the grass beneath her paws nervously. The roles had been reversed on her again, he seemed confident and sure of himself and yet she felt so stuck between her heart and her mind. Trust him, this is what you've been waiting for. Seize the moment! Daisyshade bit her tongue and shut her eyes for a long moment. Trust me. Trust me. ran through her head. And suddenly she felt like everything clicked into place, a life of laughter and joy and even the sorrow. Things they would fight through together, side by side. Daisy and tumble, mates. She looked up from the moss, stopping her claws from shredding the prickly grass beneath her. "Tumblestep, I trust you with my life. And now I trust you with my heart" a purr rumbled nosily in her throat.

Daisyshade leaned forward and embraced him, she felt his tongue rasp across her cheek and her fur heated up. She licked his forhead, covering his ears with gentle licks of affection. Than she drew back and a faint smile grew over her lips. If tho gas didn't work out, they would still stick side by side. Through the times they suffered through perhaps this was her chance to just set them aside and be a cat for once. Be with the one she knew she loved since she first touched noses with him. "Yes. Tumblestep, yes" she meows. A burden seemed to be lifted from her, the butterflies fluttering away. Fading away the dew in the morning, absorbed by the sun. A lift nests retunred to her willing her to stay by him forever. She linked her tail with his and licked his cheek affectionetly.

"I love you"
A handsome Chausie stepped into the clearing, his short fur gleaming as he caught sight of a familiar pelt. Optics twinkling with amusement, he padded over behind where Shiverlight was sitting - and settled there quite comfortably. "Did you miss me, love?" He purred directly behind her, an arrogant smirk on his maw. Cross-Clan relationships were forbidden. With a capital 'F.' But Charmpelt didn't seem to mind that, pursuing Shiverlight anyways. And besides! He would just be... dumping her. I am dumping her, right? The tom thought with a sudden start of alarm. Of course he was! He never, ever would keep a she cat! They weren't of any use to him.

"You know, honey, I've been thinking. We should get away for a couple of days! It's so quiet and impersonal here, don't you think? And besides, I've been meaning to talk to you, love."

Charmpelt was definitely laying on the flirting thicker then normal. Perhaps to cover up for his words that he actually did care about her. And the fact that she might actually like him. Both of those had been spoken in raw, open moments, and now he was trying to make sure they were never brought up again by putting on his fake personality. And Shiverlight would keep herself the same as well, constantly fighting him and - stuff. Maybe he could win her over eventually, but it was going to be through this - not kindness. It had to be through this. Charmpelt wouldn't be able to live if it wasn't, he couldn't risk getting close and losing someone else. Just as he had lost the pretty loner Jema. It was dangerous to have just pure emotions, and Charmpelt was well aware of this. So he kept himself safe by putting on a disguise, although at the same time, flirting was just plain fun. He liked it.

His optics seemed to brighten as he kept a close eye on his "love." His voice was low, so that the other cats in the clearing couldn't hear him - after all, he wouldn't want them getting the wrong ideas. Shiverlight was practically a toy to him, and... to be honest... most of him couldn't really care less. But, then he did care about her. He cared about her through everything. And yet, the Chausie was definitely not attached. He was never attached! It was... impossible to get attached to a cat that he didn't even really like. But that was what was happening to Charmpelt, and he wished it would stop. There was nothing he could do about it. But he hated it more then anything else.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 31st, 2017, 10:39 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
"Well, just know I'll be cheering for you when your ceremony comes," Lilypaw exclaimed with a purr. This last moon had been a jittery one, where she could barely contain her excitement. A warrior! She was going to become a warrior, and in less than a moon! She still couldn't quite believe she had come this far. "Oh yes, the best," the apprentice agree. She was pleased that Honeypaw enjoyed it as much as her, and even more pleased that the other apprentice hadn't shown a single sign of looking down at her. Lilypaw had just made a friend, and she was very happy about that fact.
(I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG YESTERDAY WAS INSANE)
Honeypaw nodded," Thank You." She purred," I am decent I guess." She purred flicking her tail," SO? Are we friends?" She asked hoping it was
(Sorry. I'm in a rush trying to answer 16 quotes)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread