Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
colors in the wind [kit...
Last post by hiraeth
Today 12:56 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:53 AM
and i don't know where to...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:52 AM
Making Friends, Maybe?
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:49 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 12:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 1st, 2020, 10:41 PM

My Mood: Thinking
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

[Open]
Batglare stretched out as he lazied around in the warrior's den. The deepest wound on stomach had healed enough that he no longer needed to remain in the medicine cat's den, thank starclan. He had not been overly pleased to hear that his apprentice had been made a warrior while he was healing. He felt like he had missed something extremely important and he wasn't going to get it back. The huge cat growled to himself and shook his head, he hasn't seen Eldersky at all. Not one visit to the medicine den. He supposed since he was done training her she no longer needed him, perhaps now would be as good a time as any to take his leave of WindClan. There was very little keeping him here now.
@Moonraven

Rockstone hauled himself into the den with a solemn air about him, his paws moving small bits of dirt and pebbles as he dragged them along tiredly. The sweet smell of marigold mixed with the faint metallic tang of blood hung off of his long strands of fur, encasing him in the scent of a healing wound. The large tom silently brooded as he made his way to his nest, settling down while he continued to occasionally murmur under his breath, something about 'Starclan' and that 'insipid hawk'. However, a low growl jolted him out of his thoughts and he looked up to see the sound's origin, a massive brown and white tom..that seemed a little familiar.."....Hey. Weren't you the one in the medicine den with that horrid stomach wound?...How are you holding up?"

Also, here's a presentation with all my war kitties, although it's still a work in progress

Since my school's been changing my schedule, please feel free to bump me if I don't respond within 48 hours. I might not always be available from 9-2 EST on weekdays because of classes.
Old September 2nd, 2020, 12:55 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
yes! Skunkblaze half whispered, half hissed, standing up and shaking out her fur. Bounding out of camp, she scampered across the moor.
Deerblossom kindly waited till the she was about a foxlength away before following her. His padding seemed kind of happy, bouncing a tiny bit off of the ground with ever step.

Click my dragons!
Old September 2nd, 2020, 02:28 AM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Her gaze wandered down to her paws. But why? The risk. What was the point? He wasn’t allowed here. At least he was somewhat safe but how long would that safety last?

“I see.... thank you for telling me.” She glanced over at the molly. “He wanted you to ask me a question.. were you planning on going to talk talk to him again?”

@Trouble
Old September 2nd, 2020, 05:54 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post
// @Trouble
Snailswirl
________

The orange... aura fizzled and moved soundlessly as Echowind spoke, and even after she stopped. What the heck did it mean?? Why wasn’t StarClan more... less vague?! Ugh. "Do you think it’s, uh, a good thing or something you ate or are you worried? You, no offense, you seem worried. Do you want to, um, talk about it?" Ah great. Pep talk time.
"Well I guess...." Great. Crying in the medicine den. With a deep sigh, Echowind sat down.

"Gullpaw left and she said it was Coldamber's fault but I know it's my fault because I was a bad mentor!" Tears streamed down the small molly's face. "And now if anything happens to her, it's my fault! That was not a weight she wanted to carry.

"We weren't that close, but I still cared a lot about her! I enjoyed training her," she wailed.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old September 2nd, 2020, 05:57 AM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post

Her gaze wandered down to her paws. But why? The risk. What was the point? He wasn’t allowed here. At least he was somewhat safe but how long would that safety last?

“I see.... thank you for telling me.” She glanced over at the molly. “He wanted you to ask me a question.. were you planning on going to talk talk to him again?”

@Trouble
Echowind looked down at the ground. "Yes," she said quietly.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old September 2nd, 2020, 06:00 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

FlameClaw licked his paw.
Old September 2nd, 2020, 06:03 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

He looked around hoping for someone to talk to.
Anyone need help with anything?
OPEN
Old September 2nd, 2020, 06:45 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

[ @Beau; ]

>>>Seedpaw<<<

A silver tabby apprentice limped out of the apprentices den to find her mentor. She was almost done with her training, but there was still one thing left for her to do and that was running. The molly had lived in Windclan since she was born and didn't get taught to properly run. Seedpaw limped around the camp until she found a nice spot. Perhaps she would let her mentor find her or she might get tired before they even began.

Seedpaw sat down in her awkward way and gave her fur a couple gentle licks. Her fur was sticking up, since now was the only time she was able to. When she was done she laid down, tucking her paws underneath her.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 2nd, 2020, 07:01 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

(Open to anybody who would like to interact.)

Ashfeather sat down in the middle of WindClan's clearing. Her legs felt tired and exhausted, while she felt more tired than usual. Her light gray stomach bulged a bit, contrasting her very visible ribs that showed how little she ate. However, despite being hungry, she was happy. She was pregnant with Flameclaw's kits! It wasn't entirely visible, but you could tell. Tucking her legs a bit closer to her so that it was harder to see that she was pregnant, the she-cat looked at the fresh-kill pile. It smelled really good, but her jaw was acting up today, so she couldn't eat that much. Her stomach let out an audible growl as she went into a lying position, observing the Clan. Their bustling activity made her feel both tired and energetic at the same time. She rested her head against her front paws, her jaw sticking out a bit to the side. It was nice to relax a bit.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old September 2nd, 2020, 07:14 AM
full time disappointment

Nightleaf padded over to the fresh kill pile. "Oh hi Ashfeather," she greeted politely. "How are you?"
@TheNyanCatMinecart

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Closed Thread