Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:26 AM
Shreddin' Time
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 08:12 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:07 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:05 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by forest
Today 07:59 AM

Old May 26th, 2021, 02:29 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols & Joining

Rowanmist
@Tiabirb @Willowfern @spade @Rani

The russet tabby reached his paw's up, stretching, before he not so elegantly flopped himself up onto all four paws. He only had to shuffle forwards a little bit before he was close enough to properly hear any instructions. Swallowing the yawn that threatened to escape.

Floppy ears flicked as he was told where he was to hunt for them. He would be worried about how the other's felt, normally, however considering one Warrior showed up out of the lot that was called, he wasn't too terribly concerned. Taking from the graveyard wasn't a concern of his, really, after all if you take you must give back, therefor he had a foolproof plan.

The Warrior's fluffy tail thwacked against the ground, his smile widening. "Will do." he hummed.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old May 26th, 2021, 04:49 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @Jayfeather 76 | @Dizerel | @Jackpot | @Rani
Stormtalon heeded Snakeheart’s call without protest, his face a mask of indifference save for the narrowing of perceptive green eyes. Snake's bluntness never bothered him. Storm always did prefer harsh words to kind, meaningless ones, so if anything the medicine cat's thorny countenance left no doubt in Storm’s mind where they stood with each another. Kept things simple.

So apparently Storm was leading. Fantastic. Stars, what a bunch of misfits they were. He only knew their base reputations from observation, but that was enough. RiverClan's recluse (himself), Looncry the moody, Raccooncall the impetuous hot-head, and Junipersong--someone Stormtalon hadn’t met. She had the potential to either be this group’s redemption or its downfall.

Understood,” was all he said to Snakeheart’s explanation, although the threat to skin them made his whiskers twitch in cold amusement. So, they had the ThunderClan border. That would be…interesting. Tossing a look around, Storm noticed only Looncry and Rowanmist gathered with him. The charcoal tabby dipped to lick his chest fur as they waited for the rest to trickle in.

Last edited by Ziera; May 26th, 2021 at 02:01 PM.
Old May 26th, 2021, 06:41 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Her name was called. For what now? Starlingflight pushed herself to her paws and made her way to the apprentice's den to gather her apprentice. "Frogpaw! Front and center, we're on herb patrol!" Herb patrols? Hmm...very well. Tired though she was, the black and white molly joined her patrol, taking a seat to hear what herbs needed to be gathered from the Sleepy Thicket. Mhm. Yes, okay. Obligatory Snakeheart threats aside, Starlingflight waited for the rest of the patrol to hear what herbs they would be gathering as she meowed a "good morning" to Rowanmist.

@Willowfern @Starfall @spade
Old May 26th, 2021, 01:53 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

-gasp!-

A patrol! This was an herb patrol too, not a hunting patrol! There was no way she could possibly mess this up!

Bouncing over to Snakeheart, looking around to see who she was paired with. She would great her team shortly, but first, she was going to take every excuse possible to be nice to the medicine cat.

"Thank you Snakeheart! You are doing a great job and I am very proud of you!" She smiled, waving her tail and booping him on the nose with it if he didn't try to dodge

Then, turning away towards her group. Identifying Stormtalon and walking up to him, rubbing cheeks with him if he allowed it, which would be extremely affectionate for someone to do with a cat they just met. "Hello there! I'm Junipersong! I guess we are gonna be on a patrol together, huh? Don't worry, I helped out the predator patrol, there is nothing we have to worry about down there! I look forward to working with all of you!"

// @Jayfeather 76 @Jackpot @Rani @Redtalon

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old May 26th, 2021, 10:21 PM
chirps

Oh... what was that? A patrol? How exciting! Olivenose didn't have an apprentice on her own - what a drag - so she rarely got to leave camp aside from solo hunts and explorations. But not today! Giddy with excitement the white molly practically skipped over to those who were called to go with her, a large grin stretched across her face and bright blue eyes shining. "Rowanmist! Hello hello! And Starlingflight! Yay! You're apprentice is joining us too? How cool! Are you ready little guy?" Sticking her nose close to Frogpaw's face, Olivenose attempted to boop hers against his head before straightening herself up and looking at Snakeheart, giving a wave of her tail. "Hi Snakeheart! You won't be disappointed - we're gonna find all the herbs in RiverClan territory, and soon they're gonna all be in your den! I can't wait!"

Electricity seemed to be racing up and down in her veins as her weight continuously shifted between all four of her paws, the warrior displaying actions more so in line with a new apprentice and not a seasoned warrior. It wasn't like she cared though, still smiling and happy as always.

// @Rani @Starfall @Tiabirb @Willowfern [ enjoy energetic olive ^^ ]
Old May 26th, 2021, 10:24 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Raccooncall

Urgggghh, really? A patrol? Great. Juust great. A low groan sounded from the dray tom as his name was called, his annoyance plainly visible for all to see - or hear, in this case. Still, he knew that herbs were important... ish. Turning one last forlorn glace back at his now empty nest, he started trudging his way over to meet up with the rest of the group.

The all-too cheery babbling of Junipersong was certainly unneeded at the moment, her shrill mew piercing holes into his ears as he shot a fierce glare at the she-cat, "Jeez, shut up, will ya?" he grumbled, rolling his eyes before scoffing and turning away. He could already tell this patrol would just crash and burn, and he just so happened to have been called along to join the ride.

// @Jayfeather 76 @Dizerel @Rani @Redtalon

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 26th, 2021, 10:29 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Seemed everyone had gathered. Or maybe they didnt Snakeheart didnt really care and didnt bother doing a headcount, if cats wished to get in trouble by not showing up then that was on them and he'd yell at them later. If they wished to show now they could still get away with it, the medicine cat didnt care as long as they reported.

Some cats got special attention though (sue him). Rowanmist got a small grin and a joking "Try not to get attacked by any flower bushes this time yeah?" When he arrived and Stormtalon got a nod. The medicine cat didnt know him personally but he watched a lot more than cats thought he did, he respected what he saw from Stormtalon so far.

Then there was Junipersong.
Unable to dodge the boop in time he hissed annoyed even as he puffed up grumpily. What was with her and affection???? He was already starting to regret calling the weirdo over to do a patrol but at least poor Stormtalon was now taking the brunt of her attention and not Snakeheart. Honestly the medicine cat would never understand Kestrelstars fondness, that warrior was just weird.

Onto herbs though that was the priority. "Stormtalon your patrol is getting Burdock and Burnet. Burdock is a big flat leafy plant low to the ground and about now it should be putting up very spiky purple flowers those arent what you need though I need the roots, dig em up wash em off and bring them to me. Oh be careful though they smell and taste bitter and carrying a root for too long will numb your mouth, its not poisonous though just uncomfortable. Burnet is a small leafed bush low to the ground that smells kinda sweet, the leaves have these wavey edges and are pretty soft I need those. It should be putting up a puffy red flower right about now if you need help in spotting it."
Those herbs grew along the thunderclan border decently, liking the harder more rocky conditions along the river.

"Rowanmist I think you've gathered this before but I need your patrol to bring me back Borage and Marigold so Im gonna rely on you to explain in detail while I only go over it briefly. Borage: fuzzy stems and flowers with blue star shaped flowers, I need the leaves. Marigold: big distinctive puffy orange flowers theyre pretty large which is good because I need the flowers. Flowers grow a lot in the sleepy thicket though so that should be no issue."

Now for the bit ticket thing he needed and the tom wasnt even sure if he'd be able to manage this one. Ah Cricketpaw, as much as the tom loved interacting and learning from her translating herb knowledge from (not real!) dream to the waking world was hard.
"And from both patrols I need Tansy. Its a long stalky plant with bright yellow ball flowers on the end, literally it barley looks like a flower. Small brushy leaves and Ive no clue what it'll smell like or where you can find it. So good luck on that one and shove off the lot of you."

• Patrols will be due by June 9th
  • To patrol post you herb numbers youre cat gathered to the herb storage using my format (linking the collection post) and @ ing me
  • Every single cat must 'report' like this by the due date or its assumed you dropped out
  • If you want someone else to report for you and post your numbers fine but make sure youre both aware and this actually occurred
  • If you dont report without an adequate reason (ooc or in chara troubles) Snakeheart will chase your cat down and be furious at the very least
  • If for whatever reason you need to drop out or need more time please tell me Ill understand!
  • If one person is holding you up too much feel free to move on without them
  • Each cat can carry 5 herbs at a time of any combination but you dont need to get the full amount
  • Come to me if you have any questions please!

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old May 27th, 2021, 08:17 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Borage, marigold and tansy. And with their destination, it didn't seem like it would take too long. Frogpaw still hadn't appeared, so she went back to the apprentice's den and called him once more. "Frogpaw! We're on patrol. If you're not here before we head out, you're off the patrol." She paused, thinking a bit more, "And you'll be on elder duty until we get back. Hurry up if you're joining us." She meowed gruffly and returned to the patrol. Looking between Rowanmist and Olivenose, she could already sense that this was going to be a talktative patrol as she was greeted exuberantly from Olivenose.

"Hmm...yes. Good morning to you too," She meowed to Olivenose. Her attention turned to Rowanmist, "If Frogpaw doesn't appear, we'll go on without him. Snakeheart, you wouldn't mind putting Frogpaw on elder duty for me if he doesn't show up, would you?" She asked the medicine cat.

@Rani @Starfall @spade @Willowfern
Old May 27th, 2021, 10:30 AM
Happy holidays!

My Mood: Lazy

// @Jackpot @Dizerel @Redtalon \\

Looncry's gaze fixed onto Junipersong, his icy glare staring into her soul. I...look forward to it to he growled in an obvious lie. He turned to Stormtalon and rolled his eyes. Let's just go.

.·:*¨༺Please bump me after 48 hours ༻¨*:·.
Characters
Hiii sorry for the sudden hiatus, was sick. I'll be doing my best to catch up with roleplays!||

Last edited by Jay.; May 27th, 2021 at 10:31 AM.
Old May 27th, 2021, 01:23 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @Jayfeather 76 | @Dizerel | @Jackpot - we can move the thread (:
If Storm hoped Junipersong would make this team composition more bearable, he quickly reconsidered. An enthusiastic nice cat prone to invading personal space was not what he had in mind. When Juniper tried to rub her furry cheek against his, Stormtalon instinctively flinched back, green eyes thinning into slits as his ears flattened. He did not like being touched by strangers.

And I’m Stormtalon,” he introduced himself in a clipped tone. “If you gather herbs as wholeheartedly as you cross boundaries, I look forward to working with you too.” A not-so-veiled first warning, but still more poised than Raccoon’s 'shut up'.

Were Olivenose and Junipersong cut from the same cloth? Stars. Storm mentally thanked Snakeheart for at least not giving him both. Speaking of the medicine cat, blessedly, he started talking.

Burdock and Burnet. Spiky purple flowers, dig up and wash the roots; puffy red flowers, snag the wavy edges of their leaves. Tansy with its yellow spherical not-flowers. Simple enough.

Stormtalon turned at the sound of Loon’s voice (ignoring the plain irritation), then looked at each cat on the patrol in turn, assessing them.

We’ll stay close enough to each other in case any predators make an appearance,” he began, taking the reins from Snakeheart because might as well. “Looncry and Raccooncall—if you have no objections, focus on burnet. Junipsersong and I will handle the burdock roots.” You’re welcome.

It was the easiest way to avoid personality clashes. Stormtalon would rather be paired with Juniper than have her friendliness affect the others’ productivity because they were too kittish to handle it. “If that works for everyone, let’s go.”

Last edited by Ziera; May 27th, 2021 at 01:31 PM.