Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Convert this? Profile...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:23 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 06:10 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:08 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:35 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 05:25 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 9th, 2016, 08:11 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Morningbreeze smiled at the clever remark that it was what made their clan proud. "No, not really, but that's interesting." he praised before breathing and continuing. "It's more because when you actualy outrun it, you know you surpassed yourself, and it feels amazing. Every time I catch one and bring it back, I tell myself it was worth the trouble and exhaustion, because I surpassed myself." He looked at Dovecloud, a little embarassed for going on so passionately about a simple rabbit. He wanted to ask what her favorite was, but he was wondering if his explaination was stupid or if it sounded logical. "What do you think?" he asked instead.
Le bump for @starfall

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 9th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

"Really? Wow! You have to be the best runner in the clan, not only do you enjoy it, but you can catch even the fastest hare!" She wasn't that surprised that he enjoyed running, the fact he caught the meal they were eating was hinting at the fact he enjoyed a difficult chase, but she still found it quite amazing. "Truthfully I'm not much of a runner. Not built for it in the slightest, but sometimes it is nice to just run through the moors and take everything in, and let out all your built frustrations or whatever... I don't run often, but if I do it's enjoyable." Marigoldrise smiled at him, simply staring into his eyes for a moment before she suddenly snapped her head away and took a few bites from the rabbit. By now it was just small scrapes to be picked at, but it was a good distraction for her from the sudden awkwardness she was feeling with just...staring... at the other. She wanted to say something but was at a lose for what to ramble on. So, a silence overcame her and she stared ahead for a short while before shaking her head to clear her thoughts and look over at the tom. "So, uh... Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?" That was a simple question that required a simple answer, unless he wanted to elaborate, and she felt it would relieve some of her awkward tension that she had suddenly started to suffer. Her only hope was that Rookpatch didn't sense her sudden change.
Her kind words made the tom lower his head and flatten his ears in embarrassment, a sheepish and modest smile working his lips upwards and his gaze focusing elsewhere. If cats ever had the ability to blush, his cheeks would have been red hot. With the smile still placed on his muzzle, his attention was brought back to her as she continued to speak, politely nodding his head as she explained that running wasn't exactly her favorite thing to do, but it could be enjoyable when she did decide to do it on occasion, and really, he was surprised nor let down. In fact, he wouldn't have been unhappy with any of her answers really, at least he was getting to know more about her, he liked that, being able to know things about her. She was a very interesting she-cat that he most certainly would want to learn more from, should she allow him to.
Time seemed to pause for a second again as their eyes met, his breath catching in his throat and his heart fluttering like a caged bird in his chest, pupils dilating just slightly before the moment was taken away when she ripped her gaze elsewhere, his breath exhaling slowly and his head lowering to settle in his paws and his heart rate calming just slightly, eyes glancing away as well. Just what was going on with him? This warrior was.. Was literally taking his breath away and yet, he absolutely loved it when normally, should his breath escaped him he would be terrified and thought he was dying. This was new and oh so.. So nice. The calico tom looked back at her as she eventually spoke up again, his head lifting once more, thinking it over before simply shaking his head because really, he never had any sort of plans. His heart began to race again as he realized that this may lead to her asking if perhaps he wanted to do something with her, perhaps she didn't have any plans as well, and that.. That excited him. He would seize that opportunity in a heartbeat and almost not care if he seemed over eager to spend more time with Marigoldrise.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 9th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Pinekit looked over at his companion and smiled politely, although inwardly he was congratulating himself. His performance had been solid enough to convince her that he was really a good cat- and although his intentions may not always be good, Pinekit was a good cat... although he himself couldn't see it. "Of course! Wow, so you'll be an apprentice tomorrow...that's great! We could do this again sometime," He mewed, the tip of his tail twitching thoughtfully. He imagined Adderkit would probably be more open to the idea once she realized that he had no "bad" intentions...at least, in his mind he had no bad intentions...and perhaps she would be more willing to accept his lifestyle. It appeared she already had...he had gained her trust, and her approval. Loyalty was something that Pinekit prized, although he himself had never had a reason to be completely loyal before. He was loyal to his Clan, of course...but to a friend, a real friend, something that he had never possessed before...he had never felt loyalty. Or friendship. Both would be foreign and new to him, and not for the first time, he wondered if he would ever be able to feel like he had actual friends. The young tom gazed out further into the territory, towards a clump of grasses that looked fairly interesting...perhaps it was because he couldn't see past them, or perhaps it was just the mystery of what might lay within them, but he found himself heading towards them at an alarmingly quick pace. He had always found himself captivated by the unknown...and this proved to be one of those situations. It was a moment before he remembered his companion, and looked back, alarmed, hoping that he hadn't left her too far behind. Although he didn't actually consider her to be a true friend....he would have hated to have anything happen to her. Not when he was so close to achieving his goal, and besides...she was a clanmate, and had proven to be a companion worthy of his attention, in his opinion. Maybe a little over the top excitable, but other than that, he could definitely work with her. He was finding himself not minding it quite as much as he had thought he would when he had first started hanging out with the excitable older kit.

He was glad that she would be an apprentice soon, it would definitely open up a whole new world for him...although he would have to be more careful. It might look a little suspicious to whatever new friends she may have, and besides, they might change her mind and take her away from him, forcing him to find another cat to use. For whatever reason, he found himself almost angry at the thought...although he blamed it on not wanting to put more work into the character that he had formed. It was almost as though he had two sides...the actual side of him, and these walls that he had built up, shielding his emotions and true thoughts from her. He was going to have to be more careful...already he had allowed a few truths to slip through, and he wanted to keep his personal life as far away from this fantasy one as possible. Besides, what possible harm could it do to not let her see through? None. She would be fine, he wouldn't get hurt...and that was exactly the way that it should be. Besides, there would be plenty of other cats willing to let her see their feelings. Let her work on their problems, he didn't need any help. Still, her words kept ringing in his head, almost buzzing to get out, as though they wanted to escape his thoughts and get through to the world...I think you're a pretty cool kit. No one, no one- had ever called him that before. He glanced over at Adderkit, as though trying to see into her thoughts, as though he were trying to figure her out. His gaze seemed to have more of a depth to it now...the cold, unpenetrable glaze gone from his eyes and his expression one of confused interest.
The young golden tabby was quite possibly as happy as she's ever been in her life and that was saying something because she always seemed to be happy and excited, but it was the day before her ceremony and she had just made an amazing new friend who was even willing to hang out with her some more, she couldn't help but look over at him with a grin as he said that they could do this again tomorrow, after her ceremony. In that moment, Adderkit forgot all of her misgivings of the other kit, all of her ill thoughts, all of her assumptions, any strange gut feeling that she had gotten about him was forgotten and he was bestowed with her friendship. She would look out after him just like she would look after one of her littermates (who weren't actually her biological litter mates, though she doesn't know), and she would teach him all sorts of things, should he be willing to learn, heck, maybe.. Maybe he could even be considered her best friend. Would he be willing to sit there and listen to her after she's had a hard time? Would he be willing to let her cry on his shoulder, should she ever get to that kind of point? Perhaps. But for now, she considered him a friend, a friend she most certainly wanted to hang out with more, and talk to more and just.. Get to know him more. That's something that Adderkit never really did, took the time to get to know other cats because either they didn't want to play with her anymore and left her alone, or just didn't speak to her at all, or perhaps she sometimes just so carried away in playing that she didn't actually take the time to learn about them and they eventually faded away. But now, now she got the chance to actually get to know another cat, and she couldn't be more excited to do so. Paws pressing down the grass below, they continued on out into the territory, but for the moment, strangely enough, she wasn't even paying attention where they were going or really the landscape at all, it's not that she's gotten bored with it, but it was simply that she was adventuring into her thoughts and the idea that she.. Actually had a friend to do stuff with now. Another, actual, living, real cat that she could talk to and play with. And despite how he broke the rules, he was.. He was a good cat. At least she hoped so, he seemed nice enough. Being a rule breaker didn't make him bad and he hadn't actually really done anything to truly upset her aside from the first time they interacted, he was just misunderstood, like her. Her eyes glanced over at him and she couldn't help but smile. Pinekit would be a good friend, she had a feeling that she was wrong before and that.. That he would actually be a good friend.

Of course Pinekit wasn't the only thing on her mind currently, the other thought buzzing around her skull like an excited swarm of bees was her ceremony that would be taking place tomorrow and how, in front of the whole clan, she would be apprenticed. Who would be her mentor? Would she like them? Would they be a good mentor? Would they like her? There were so many questions that went along with it and it only made her grin even more and shudder in anticipation. What kind of moves would she learn? Hunting techniques? She'd get to learn the scents of the other clans at the borders, what kind of prey there were in the territory and how to hunt each one in specific ways. And then her thoughts went veering back to Pinekit and how she could teach him her findings, knowing that he wanted to be a good warrior just like she wanted to be! It would be a good bonding experience, plus, she'd feel like.. Someone actually, you know, acknowledged her and liked her and thought she would be a good warrior some day. Sure she thought she would be, but it was.. Nice to hear someone else say it once in a while, boost your confidence? But mostly. She wanted to feel like she had a friend. That's what it boiled down to. Adderkit couldn't help her personality, plain and simple, many cats, for some reason, didn't want to hang out or talk. But Pinekit.. He was here, he was showing her new things, playing and talking with her. And it was.. It made her happy. I mean truly happy, not like the happy that you get when you're fully fed, but like true, heart-felt happiness. Clearing her throat, she glanced over at him. "So uh.. You're gonna be there tomorrow right? To watch me be apprenticed?" A sheepish smile worked it's way on her muzzle and she flicked an ear nervously. It was a strange question, but perhaps the young female was thinking that he'd sneak out of the territory and forget her, like he forgot all about today.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 9th, 2016, 05:01 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Le bump for @starfall
whoops sorry didnt see it show up in my quotes

dovecloud looked at the tom for a few seconds before smiling widely"thats brilliant! I've never thought of it that way." she said and looked at morningbreeze with amazement. The silver she cat licked her paw and smiled at the tom "as for my favorite prey...i'd say a good sized vole i guess. Their texture is perfect." she purred "okay my turn, wheres your favorite relaxing spot in the territory? Mines the stump by the abandoned rabbit hole." she said and looked at the tom waiting for his answer.
Old November 9th, 2016, 07:14 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The young golden tabby was quite possibly as happy as she's ever been in her life and that was saying something because she always seemed to be happy and excited, but it was the day before her ceremony and she had just made an amazing new friend who was even willing to hang out with her some more, she couldn't help but look over at him with a grin as he said that they could do this again tomorrow, after her ceremony. In that moment, Adderkit forgot all of her misgivings of the other kit, all of her ill thoughts, all of her assumptions, any strange gut feeling that she had gotten about him was forgotten and he was bestowed with her friendship. She would look out after him just like she would look after one of her littermates (who weren't actually her biological litter mates, though she doesn't know), and she would teach him all sorts of things, should he be willing to learn, heck, maybe.. Maybe he could even be considered her best friend. Would he be willing to sit there and listen to her after she's had a hard time? Would he be willing to let her cry on his shoulder, should she ever get to that kind of point? Perhaps. But for now, she considered him a friend, a friend she most certainly wanted to hang out with more, and talk to more and just.. Get to know him more. That's something that Adderkit never really did, took the time to get to know other cats because either they didn't want to play with her anymore and left her alone, or just didn't speak to her at all, or perhaps she sometimes just so carried away in playing that she didn't actually take the time to learn about them and they eventually faded away. But now, now she got the chance to actually get to know another cat, and she couldn't be more excited to do so. Paws pressing down the grass below, they continued on out into the territory, but for the moment, strangely enough, she wasn't even paying attention where they were going or really the landscape at all, it's not that she's gotten bored with it, but it was simply that she was adventuring into her thoughts and the idea that she.. Actually had a friend to do stuff with now. Another, actual, living, real cat that she could talk to and play with. And despite how he broke the rules, he was.. He was a good cat. At least she hoped so, he seemed nice enough. Being a rule breaker didn't make him bad and he hadn't actually really done anything to truly upset her aside from the first time they interacted, he was just misunderstood, like her. Her eyes glanced over at him and she couldn't help but smile. Pinekit would be a good friend, she had a feeling that she was wrong before and that.. That he would actually be a good friend.

Of course Pinekit wasn't the only thing on her mind currently, the other thought buzzing around her skull like an excited swarm of bees was her ceremony that would be taking place tomorrow and how, in front of the whole clan, she would be apprenticed. Who would be her mentor? Would she like them? Would they be a good mentor? Would they like her? There were so many questions that went along with it and it only made her grin even more and shudder in anticipation. What kind of moves would she learn? Hunting techniques? She'd get to learn the scents of the other clans at the borders, what kind of prey there were in the territory and how to hunt each one in specific ways. And then her thoughts went veering back to Pinekit and how she could teach him her findings, knowing that he wanted to be a good warrior just like she wanted to be! It would be a good bonding experience, plus, she'd feel like.. Someone actually, you know, acknowledged her and liked her and thought she would be a good warrior some day. Sure she thought she would be, but it was.. Nice to hear someone else say it once in a while, boost your confidence? But mostly. She wanted to feel like she had a friend. That's what it boiled down to. Adderkit couldn't help her personality, plain and simple, many cats, for some reason, didn't want to hang out or talk. But Pinekit.. He was here, he was showing her new things, playing and talking with her. And it was.. It made her happy. I mean truly happy, not like the happy that you get when you're fully fed, but like true, heart-felt happiness. Clearing her throat, she glanced over at him. "So uh.. You're gonna be there tomorrow right? To watch me be apprenticed?" A sheepish smile worked it's way on her muzzle and she flicked an ear nervously. It was a strange question, but perhaps the young female was thinking that he'd sneak out of the territory and forget her, like he forgot all about today.
Pinekit's expression seemed to waver for a moment, as though he was unsure whether he wanted to make a commitment...he had never, never made a commitment to anyone and kept it. He had lied before, of course, but somehow he felt that he would lose Adderkit's trust pretty quickly if he were to do that. More than he already was. "I'll be there." He said, his teeth gritted slightly, although it was hard to tell. His expression went back to the cold glare, and he suddenly appeared to be frustrated about something...or perhaps wondering about something. It was hard to tell. His thoughts instantly went to the cat who had made him like this, the cat who had set the example for him to be like this- his Father. Whom he had only known for the short time of a moon, but as he often tricked other cats, it made Pinekit believe that perhaps if he were to do so, it could give him a better idea of what his Father had been like. Either that or it would end in him never being happy, but...this did make him happy. Right? Having Adderkit wrapped around his paw, completely trusting him, listening to him...or was it a different kind of happiness? He wasn't quite sure, because he could feel the familiar happiness that he generally felt when he did this. Or perhaps it was simply a sense of satisfaction, being satisfied that he had succeeded in something, the only thing that he knew how to do...the only thing that he could do at the moment since he was not an apprentice. Once he was, perhaps things would be different...perhaps things would be easier, and maybe he could make some real friends. I wonder if Adderkit and I will still be hanging out together then...maybe we'll be real friends, or maybe I'll have different friends who think like I do and we'll be doing this together...or maybe nothing will change, maybe it'll all just stay the same forever, he thought. He glanced over at his tabby companion, his expression faltering for a moment as though he were almost...scared of her. And in all honesty, he was. He had never met anyone quite like Adderkit, and he had never taken on a "job" as large as this one...maybe it was too much for him. Perhaps it would be better for him to back out now, perhaps it would be better if he were to tell her the truth and he would be free to move on. Although with him being so close, he doubted that this was a good idea. "Are you nervous? About tomorrow, I mean...you're going to be an apprentice..." His voice trailed off, although his thoughts continued. And there'll be so many other cats...and you'll make so many other friends, a lot of other cats that you'll get to hang out with...He thought, the tip of his tail twitching thoughtfully and a little nervously. He was wondering if he would just be forgotten in the mix of things the next day. Perhaps she wouldn't even mind if he wasn't there...he doubted she would notice. But he had given her his word...for the little good that it was, and for once he intended to keep it. He glanced back over at her, having looked away during his thoughts, being worried that she would somehow be able to read them. He wasn't used to having other cats stick around for very long, as hard as he would try. Mainly because they could generally see through his thinly disguised schemes, although this time he had done a better job of it.

He wasn't quite sure how this made him feel, however...and he wasn't quite sure that he liked it. As satisfied as it made him feel, he still wasn't sure that he really liked it. He met her gaze, the glaze over his eyes disappearing completely and becoming darker, seeming to have more of a depth to them than before. Although maybe that was just because of how unguarded he was leaving himself. He looked totally defeated, which was something that he would never have admitted to normally, although now it was quite obvious. "I'm alright, I'm fine," He answered before she could say anything. He knew that generally other cats would ask 'are you alright' and he had decided to go ahead and give her an answer beforehand. It was alright to do so, in his opinion...hopefully she wouldn't think it was too strange for doing so. "So...so...what do you want to do now?" He asked, his voice faltering for a moment, before the glaze returned to his eyes and his expression became harder again, his posture returning to it's original, confident stature. He wasn't quite sure what was happening to him. Whatever it was, it was beginning to annoy him immensely...it made no sense! Why should he be fine for moons and moons and then all of a sudden, Adderkit can come and make him feel guilty? Or nervous, he wasn't quite sure since both were foreign feelings to him. Pinekit felt the all too familiar wave of frustration sweep over him, and he gritted his teeth as he tried to figure out what he wanted to do. What he could do...it was both strange and exciting at the same time. Strange because he hadn't ever felt this before, and exciting because as he saw it, this was a challenge to beat these feelings and he had never turned down, or failed a challenge before. He smiled, in a more excited way than before...he was quite obviously excited about something interesting, although he was careful not to let down his guard again and show her how exactly he was feeling. His gaze returned to the territory. It really was his favorite place...and soon Adderkit wouldn't have to sneak out here, she would be able to come out without fear of being caught or getting in trouble for doing something she wasn't supposed to do. He gave a sigh, the tip of his tail twitching in thought as he did so.
Old November 9th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
whoops sorry didnt see it show up in my quotes

dovecloud looked at the tom for a few seconds before smiling widely"thats brilliant! I've never thought of it that way." she said and looked at morningbreeze with amazement. The silver she cat licked her paw and smiled at the tom "as for my favorite prey...i'd say a good sized vole i guess. Their texture is perfect." she purred "okay my turn, wheres your favorite relaxing spot in the territory? Mines the stump by the abandoned rabbit hole." she said and looked at the tom waiting for his answer.
Morningbreeze shuffled his paws at her praise. "Well ... if you see it like that I guess." he mumbled through embarassed chuckles. He looked at her as she started to develop again. "Vole's nice as well." he admited. "Uhmmm my favorite spot ... I guess would be the overwatch stone. You know, the big one on the highest place of the moor? I just like to look at everything from up there. That or the cliff near the beach, but that's not windclan territory." he mewed, without realising he was staring at her this whole time. He had this weird habit of looking at cats right in their eyes when they talked to them, because his mentor told him to do so when he talked to him.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 9th, 2016 at 08:20 PM.
Old November 10th, 2016, 09:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Speedypaw burried her head into her nest, ignoring her mentors calls.

Her mentor called out," Speedypaw...Come on, What is wrong!?"

Speedypaw refused to speak, she feared up and would not move.

Her mentor knew something was wrong and came into the den, sitting down,"Speedypaw, Is everything alright?"

Speedypaw pulled her head out of her nest, she looked haunted and her fur undroomed, she looked ungauntly she replied upset," It's a twoleg, his name is Donald Trump," she slumped back into the nest

Her mentor gave her a puzzled look," We're warrior's, not twolegs, nothing can happen!"

Speedypaw gulped before replying," Your wrong, he is the new leader of the twolegs,"

Her mentor shrugged," The clans have survived evil leaders,"

Speedypaw replied slowly," He-He-Is insane and-and intends to do the worst things, he'll-he'll- destroy all the territory that exists for us and make the whole world a giant twoleg place," she sobbed

Her mentor was a little concerned," Oh... But how do you know?"

Speedypaw gasped her confession," I visit my family once a moon, my mother and father, and brother, and sisters, I'm sorry, I was separated as an apprentice and miss them dearly, may I please bring them to the clan," she buried her head in the nest.

Her mentor nudged her to her paws," Speedypaw, come on, I'll take you to your family, I must speak with them about what this means, besides if we can get one of them to join the clans, then everything will be better, right?"

Speedypaw slowly walked forwards, going slowly towards the twoleg place.
Old November 10th, 2016, 07:27 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Falconkit woke up and yawned. She stretched a bit then walked outside wanting to play.
"Hello?? Can someone play with me?" She looked around. She noticed that the other cats didn't hear her. "Ok..." She walked inside and suckled sadly.
Old November 10th, 2016, 07:40 PM

Moonstripe looked down at her only kit, Falconkit. "All the kits somewhere else? No one wanted to play with you?" Falconkit stopped suckling and curled up next to her mother's belly and nodded.
Old November 10th, 2016, 07:42 PM

"Don't worry, hon. Somebody will play with you." Moonstripe said assuringly.
"Sure." Falconkit said and then fell asleep.
Closed Thread