Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:53 PM
research (LF stc/df cats)
by Apollo.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 07:52 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:46 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 07:38 PM
[Atari] All I See is Red...
by Rowan
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:30 PM

Old December 9th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(my fingers are still here, thankfully)

"That's a nice name, Dawn..." Phoenix said, giving a look around his surroundings. Seeing his dead friend, he said, "...So she didn't survive the fire...did she?" his tone changing rather abruptly, giving a slight sigh afterwards.
(Thankfully.)

Dawn dipped her head. “Thank you.” She looked at the cat behind her. “When I came across you two..she was already long gone..” she paused. “Was she your mate?” She asked “or a close friend?” She then paused again. “Either way, I’m so sorry for your loss..” Her one eye showed sadness. She knew how it felt to loss someone that was close to you.
Old December 9th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
(Thankfully.)

Dawn dipped her head. “Thank you.” She looked at the cat behind her. “When I came across you two..she was already long gone..” she paused. “Was she your mate?” She asked “or a close friend?” She then paused again. “Either way, I’m so sorry for your loss..” Her one eye showed sadness. She knew how it felt to loss someone that was close to you.
"She was a close friend, though I was sure we liked each other..." Phoenix said, then paused for a bit to sit down, then resumed, saying, "I was visiting her house when the blaze swept over. All of the exits were either on fire or blocked by debris when we got to them, and then one of the supports fell down on us..." He gave another sigh as he got up, walked on over to her body, and nuzzled her cheek for a second, whispering something before returning back to Dawn and asking, "Are there any other survivors?"

(I'm legit tearing up from writing this aaaaaa)
Old December 9th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"She was a close friend, though I was sure we liked each other..." Phoenix said, then paused for a bit to sit down, then resumed, saying, "I was visiting her house when the blaze swept over. All of the exits were either on fire or blocked by debris when we got to them, and then one of the supports fell down on us..." He gave another sigh as he got up, walked on over to her body, and nuzzled her cheek for a second, whispering something before returning back to Dawn and asking, "Are there any other survivors?"

(I'm legit tearing up from writing this aaaaaa)
(*le pat pat* it’s okie it’s okie here..have little puppy Friend *le hand puppy*.)

Dawns lower lip quivered as her eyes teared up. Not only was she sad by this..but it reminded her to much of-she jumped torn from her houghts by his voice. She looked away. “U-uh yea.” Her voice cracked towards the end of her sentence and her tears fell down. Feeling both his and her pain. “F-follow me.” She got up and looked back for a second to see if he was following. “S-say your last goodbyes.” From then on she bit her lower lip to stop from silently wailing.

(Imma make Dawn a slightly emotional cat)
Old December 9th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
(*le pat pat* it’s okie it’s okie here..have little puppy Friend *le hand puppy*.)

Dawns lower lip quivered as her eyes teared up. Not only was she sad by this..but it reminded her to much of-she jumped torn from her houghts by his voice. She looked away. “U-uh yea.” Her voice cracked towards the end of her sentence and her tears fell down. Feeling both his and her pain. “F-follow me.” She got up and looked back for a second to see if he was following. “S-say your last goodbyes.” From then on she bit her lower lip to stop from silently wailing.

(Imma make Dawn a slightly emotional cat)
(kk)

Phoenix gave a nod, turning back to look at his deceased friend and possible lover, saying, "Goodbye, old friend. May Starclan forever guide you." He then turned around and quickly caught up to Dawn, keeping his inner thoughts and feelings to himself as they continued to walk.
Old December 9th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
(kk)

Phoenix gave a nod, turning back to look at his deceased friend and possible lover, saying, "Goodbye, old friend. May Starclan forever guide you." He then turned around and quickly caught up to Dawn, keeping his inner thoughts and feelings to himself as they continued to walk.
Dawn followed the slightly stale scent of Sparrow ( @Mystic ) and Amber ( @Shay ). “Hello?” Dawn’s quiet voice called out.
Old December 10th, 2017, 07:04 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

Quote:
( BTS are you in the burnt down forest? If so Silent,Thunder, and lighting arnt there)

Silent hesitated but sighed. “Alright if you say so.”
Thunder returned with two mice and a squirrel. He tossed the larger rodent over his shoulder to Silent and settled down with the smaller of the prey. "C'mere, Lightning," he said. With an apologetic glance at Silent, Lightning slid over next to his brother.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 10th, 2017, 08:21 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Iris dipped her head, ``I am Iris.`` She mewed with a friendly voice, ``I can't believe some of the fire is still here...`` She mewed, ``We have to get out quick, I'll get you to shelter with the others.`` She said in a serious voice.
Milkweed dipped her head. "I am forever grateful." She meowed then nodded. "You lead the way." she picked up Boa.
Old December 10th, 2017, 08:27 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Milkweed dipped her head. "I am forever grateful." She meowed then nodded. "You lead the way." she picked up Boa.

Iris walked to and soon found the scent of Sparrow, Amber and another unknown cat. Her heart pounded with excitement and walked towards their scent and then found them with a black she-cat, ``Hi guys! This is Milkweed,`` She pointed at the adult cat with her tail, ``And her kit Boa,`` Iris pointed at the kit.
Old December 10th, 2017, 09:11 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Iris walked to and soon found the scent of Sparrow, Amber and another unknown cat. Her heart pounded with excitement and walked towards their scent and then found them with a black she-cat, ``Hi guys! This is Milkweed,`` She pointed at the adult cat with her tail, ``And her kit Boa,`` Iris pointed at the kit.

Milkweed sat down and looked at everyone with bright amber eyes, she then pulled Boa close. Still not use to a lot of cats, she had always be alone since....her mate died.

Boa looked at everyone. "Hi!" she squeaked.
Old December 10th, 2017, 09:22 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Milkweed sat down and looked at everyone with bright amber eyes, she then pulled Boa close. Still not use to a lot of cats, she had always be alone since....her mate died.

Boa looked at everyone. "Hi!" she squeaked.

Sparrow glanced at Iris and the other two new cats, ``Hello.`` He replied to the kitten with a friendly smile, ``Iris are these some survivors you found?`` He asked and Iris nodded, Yeah, their neighbor still has the fire but luckily its not too big to cause another forest fire.`` She mewed but a hint of concern in her eyes, ``We gotta head back to Wolf and the shelter`` Sparrow nodded.