Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:51 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:43 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:39 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by nyme
Today 09:38 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by picklepotatochip
Today 09:28 AM

Old August 31st, 2017, 05:52 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
"Nice to meet you Whisper," she responded gently. Willowkit smiled. "No, Owlkit is a she-kit," Willowkit responded kindly. Whitestep stooped low to the kit and licked her fur the wrong way to warm her up. When she was done, she finally answered the question. "I don't see why you cant, but I have to ask Halestar." Whitestep lie down and curled around Whisper. Owlkit approached Whisper, a fish in her jaws. "All they have is fish," she sighed with a wrinkle of her nose. Owlkit gently sat down the fish in front of Whisper. Whitestep reached up and touched her nose to her kit's.
"Oh ok." Whisper said to Willowkit, then looked back at Whitestep, purring as she warmed her up. "Thank you for the fish, Owlkit." She meowed warmly. She bit into the fish. It was a little odd tasting, but she had gone without food for so long that she didn't care. Whisper scarfed it down quickly and sighed. "It's good to have food in my belly once more."
She nuzzled Whitestep and her eyes started to close. But just before she feel asleep, a question popped into her head. "Are you sure Halestar will let me stay?" The question hung in the air. "Because I sure do want to stay."

Come check out my forum game!

Old August 31st, 2017, 05:56 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
"Oh ok." Whisper said to Willowkit, then looked back at Whitestep, purring as she warmed her up. "Thank you for the fish, Owlkit." She meowed warmly. She bit into the fish. It was a little odd tasting, but she had gone without food for so long that she didn't care. Whisper scarfed it down quickly and sighed. "It's good to have food in my belly once more."
She nuzzled Whitestep and her eyes started to close. But just before she feel asleep, a question popped into her head. "Are you sure Halestar will let me stay?" The question hung in the air. "Because I sure do want to stay."
Willowkit smiled. Owlkit nodded with a huge grin. Whitestep watched the kit eat and grow drowzy. The question made the queen think hard. Whitestep frowned. Would he really let her stay? "Don't worry about that right now," she soothed. "I'll ask him later."

(Ill have to arrange a meeting with Halestar patiencee :3333)
Old August 31st, 2017, 06:02 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Willowkit smiled. Owlkit nodded with a huge grin. Whitestep watched the kit eat and grow drowzy. The question made the queen think hard. Whitestep frowned. Would he really let her stay? "Don't worry about that right now," she soothed. "I'll ask him later."

(Ill have to arrange a meeting with Halestar patiencee :3333)
"Ok." Whisper mumbled. She stared at Willowkit and Owlkit, she'd like to get to know them better. "So, what do you guys like to do?" She questioned. I really hope we can be friends. She thought. I haven't had a friend since... She shuddered at the thought of her old friend, Quail, who she barely could remember, but she remembered Quail had sacrificed himself to save her. She hoped that she would never lose a friend like that again.

(XD ok)

Come check out my forum game!

Old August 31st, 2017, 06:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(it's all good!)

Lilypaw laughed. "Oh, I'm sure you're more than decent," she purred, though the molly had never seen Honeypaw training so had no clue just how well she was doing. But if she was eleven moons, surely she must be talented by now. Plus, looking at the energetic apprentice, it was hard for Lily to imagine her not being good during training, as she definitely seemed enthusiastic about being a warrior. So surely she must put in the work needed to become a good warrior. At the other feline's question, the spotted cat laughed once more. "Oh, definitely!" She exclaimed with another small purr. "You've been nothing but kind and friendly to me, so how could we not be friends?" Plus, the small cat felt at ease around the tan apprentice, like she didn't have to impress her. She was comfortable around Honeypaw already, so that surely meant they should be friends.
Honeypaw gave a smile," I suppose I'm more than decent, I guess." She smiled," That's good. And yeah, we do seem perfect for eachother to be friends." She laughed flicking her golden brown tail enjoying her conversation.
(Gah, only 10 more quotes to go)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 31st, 2017, 07:00 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The cream colored apprentice shifted her weight nervously in the RiverClan clearing, her paws practically dancing with anxiety as she glanced around for her mentor. Ibisprowl wasn't exactly the easiest cat in the world to talk to, and sure, he might not be the friendliest cat ever, but he was still her mentor and a source of security for the younger feline. Something she could count on and someone that she could trust. Soft eyes scanned the clearing as the young she cat shrank back into her hiding spot. Blue optics glanced up at the sky - it even looked rainy from down here, even though she knew that was a manner of perspective. Considering just moments before it had been completely sunny, she doubted it would rain anytime soon. And she was terrified that it would flood the RiverClan camp as well. She could still remember struggling in the flood. Still remember trying to get to safety and trying to be free.

At least she was safe now. But what was the price of her safety? The apprentice wasn't sure. A shudder went down her spine as she pulled even further back, trying to make sure that no RiverClan cats would come by and stare at her. Or so much as look at her. She didn't want anyone to look at her in this state. Right now, Sweetpaw felt like the sorriest looking apprentice in the Clans. And she was still missing her best friend. It seemed as though some nervousness had rubbed off on her, and she wasn't excited about being here anymore. At first she had been ecstatic to be alive, then sad as she realized that even though she was alive, her best friend was still gone. For some reason she had thought that she had seen him in the flood, swimming for shore and then gone in the next moment - had it really been Cedarpaw? No, no she would have at least seen him around the Clan long ago. But not once had she seen the tom. Not once had she heard his voice. So if he were to show up now, perhaps she would be angry. Maybe she would be furious.

\Because she had missed him, but he had given her nothing. It was toxic, and Sweetpaw knew it. A relationship like that? It should be doomed. And yet she missed Cedarpaw, so much. At some point she had even thought that they could have had a future, she'd been crushing on him just the tiniest bit, but now... now he was gone. Sweetpaw was never going to see her best friend again and honestly at this point, she was too tired of caring to - well - to care. It was time for her to move on with her life. And she was confident that once she got some sort of a training session in with Ibisprowl (somehow), she would be a lot happier. The she cat looked up at the sky once more. At last, she could see the sun even through her rainy perspective. And slowly, she started creeping out of her hiding place. Well - here she was, in RiverClan... it was time to make the best of it. However that was supposed to happen, Sweetpaw honestly wasn't sure. How did you make the best of a situation that was awful?

@Duskflight
What a strange turn of events the past couple of weeks had been, so strange that Ibisprowl almost wished he could forget them. He wished he could forget the whole thing and go back to the territory he was comfortable in. But that couldn't be done, not until the flooding has gone down and not until the territory and camp was safe to inhabit. Thinking about the camp, the way they had left it, the way it looked.. It made him feel a little sick inside. That was his home. It would likely be destroyed by the time they got back, they would have to rebuild and it wouldn't be the same. The thought angered him, angered him in the pit of his stomach. How could Starclan be so cruel as to do this to them? What had Shadowclan done wrong to deserve this? Absolutely nothing. Every time he thought about it, he could just feel his anger bubbling up inside him, festering and begging to be released, but who could he vent to? No one. Ibisprowl had no one. He couldn't vent to his father, his father hardly seemed to care about him, he didn't have friends and well.. It just didn't feel right to vent to his apprentice. She was younger than him, if anything, she should be the one venting to him right? Well she probably didn't even trust him for that sort of thing, after all, he didn't really seem like the cat you could tell that kind of thing. And that's if she even had anything to vent about. He didn't know much into her personal life and sure he felt bad about that, but.. In his mind, if she wanted him to know, then she would tell him on her own time. He didn't want to force her because he wouldn't want anyone to force information out of him. It was a bad feeling and he didn't want her to go through it.

With a heavy sigh, the bob-tailed tom sulked across the Riverclan clearing. He hated how the other clan looked at them, as if they were some kind of amazing specimen, as if they were weak.
Go ahead and call me weak to my face you fish-licking bunch of fluff-brains. His brain snarled at them quietly while outwardly all he could do was shoot them a sharp yellow glare. Why can't we just go home already.
Shaking his head, he tried to clear the thought away, but that's all he wanted right now, was to go back home. To go back to his special little corner in the camp, settle down and take a small nap to escape from this hellish reality of confusing emotions. Right now at least all he could feel was contempt and anger, it wasn't so confusing and his brain wasn't constantly fighting itself. In a way, this had helped him to focus a little better, while he would never admit the disaster did help him, it was the truth.

In the middle of his walk across the clearing, a familiar form caught his eye, causing him to pause and look. It was Sweetpaw, his apprentice. She looked so.. Small.. Glancing around and flicking an ear awkwardly he would approach before settling down at her side, focusing his gaze on her for a moment before cautiously scanning the clearing as he asked, "How are you holding up? I uh.. I know that the move was kind of hard for some cats and I haven't seen you since before the flood." There was a hint of guilt in his voice but he refused to look at her, for if he did, she would be able to see the extent to which was guilty. Rolling his shoulders a bit, he would clear his throat before looking back over at her. His voice was just as soft and light as it had been the last time, nothing had really changed about him it appeared, except for maybe his demeanor.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 31st, 2017, 07:29 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw watched with a joyful expression as Goldeneye approached and Ebonymist greeted him. They know each other! This is wonderful! "How lucky am I? Well, not anymore, but you know what I mean!" Lucky joked, illuding to her kittypet name, "Two of my heroes in one place at the same time! Ebonymist carried me out of the medicine den when Shadowclan flooded, and you remember taking me to that stone, Ebonymist? Goldeneye carried me the rest of the way to Riverclan. I'm all better now, Goldeneye. And, I'm training to be a warrior!" She added, her eyes glinting with pride.
@✨Blue Wishes✨
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
Nevermind~

Ebonymist focused her amber eyes on Goldeneye as he walked up, her tail flicking with interest as she listened to Nightpaw and Goldeneye exchange greetings. She smiled a little, sitting up and shaking the dirt particles out of her fur and watched them drift down to the ground. Flicking an orange and black ear in greeting to Goldeneye, her smile widened a little. "Pleasure to see you, deputy." She hummed, flicking her tail back and forth as she considered the golden tom before her. "How is everything?"
Goldeneye dipped his head a little bit as he saw Ebonymist, his one golden eye, and other green eye still somewhat lit up with pride. "Nice to see you as well," he said, smiling, "Everything's been fine," he said, lying a bit, since he had been stressed as hell, but he was still alive, and that was what mattered he guessed. "How has everything been with you?" He asked, before hearing Nightpaw and chuckling. "I can tell," he said happily, smiling. "You be good for your mentor," he added, still smiling. He was proud of Luck-erm, Nightpaw, that would take some time to get used to. He smiled the whole time however, not letting the stress cave in on him as he looked at the two she-cats calmly.
Old August 31st, 2017, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye dipped his head a little bit as he saw Ebonymist, his one golden eye, and other green eye still somewhat lit up with pride. "Nice to see you as well," he said, smiling, "Everything's been fine," he said, lying a bit, since he had been stressed as hell, but he was still alive, and that was what mattered he guessed. "How has everything been with you?" He asked, before hearing Nightpaw and chuckling. "I can tell," he said happily, smiling. "You be good for your mentor," he added, still smiling. He was proud of Luck-erm, Nightpaw, that would take some time to get used to. He smiled the whole time however, not letting the stress cave in on him as he looked at the two she-cats calmly.
Orange eyes focused calmly on Goldeneye's gold and green eyes, the molly's orange and black ears flicking with interest as she studied the tom in front of him, taking in the way his shoulders were full of tension, and the sparkle of concern in his eyes. However, she could also notice that he was trying to appear calm and collected, not stressed; being a high-rank like a deputy must be exceedingly stressful. Ebonymist stood up finally, kicking out her stiff legs; only twenty-four moons, and premature arthritis was settling into her joints. Flexing her paws a little to help ease the stiffness, she padded over to Goldeneye and nudged him with her paw. "I doubt you're doing fine." She blinked at him. "What can I do to take off some of the stress?"

Old September 1st, 2017, 11:57 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Orange eyes focused calmly on Goldeneye's gold and green eyes, the molly's orange and black ears flicking with interest as she studied the tom in front of him, taking in the way his shoulders were full of tension, and the sparkle of concern in his eyes. However, she could also notice that he was trying to appear calm and collected, not stressed; being a high-rank like a deputy must be exceedingly stressful. Ebonymist stood up finally, kicking out her stiff legs; only twenty-four moons, and premature arthritis was settling into her joints. Flexing her paws a little to help ease the stiffness, she padded over to Goldeneye and nudged him with her paw. "I doubt you're doing fine." She blinked at him. "What can I do to take off some of the stress?"

Nightpaw purred with pride at Goldeneye's comment, but there was something about the tom that seemed a little off. Was it fatigue? Perhaps he simply hadn't slept very well. Still, the deputy came across so confidently that Nightpaw was just about to dismiss he observation as merely her imagination before Ebonymist spoke up and asked how she could help. "I bet it's been a lot of work looking after the whole clan after the flood. Can I do anything to help?" Nightpaw offered, though realistically, she wasn't sure what she could offer the deputy in terms of help... she didn't know anything other than basic, instinctive hunting, she didn't know anything about plants or herbs, and she didn't know how to fight, not that there was anyone or anything to fight - physically at least. Once again, Nightpaw found her lack of efficacy staring her in the face.

Last edited by Charmer; September 1st, 2017 at 05:08 PM.
Old September 1st, 2017, 02:16 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Honeypaw gave a smile," I suppose I'm more than decent, I guess." She smiled," That's good. And yeah, we do seem perfect for eachother to be friends." She laughed flicking her golden brown tail enjoying her conversation.
(Gah, only 10 more quotes to go)
"Yes," Lilypaw agreed with a small laugh. "Perfect cats to be friends!" She reached her paws out in front of her, giving a small stretch, before settling back into her seated position besides Honeypaw. She kept her head slightly tilted towards her friend, and her big blue eyes trained on the golden apprentice as they spoke; it was always polite to look at another while they spoke. That showed you were listening, and in Lily's experience meeting their gaze showed that you weren't submissive. In everything the small she-cat did, she tried to be assertive and show she didn't think of herself being any less than any other cat here. It wasn't that she necessarily thought she had to show this to Honeypaw, rather that it was just a habit, so with her eyes focused attentively on the other feline she didn't give a second thought about the fact that it might be a tad unnerving to another.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old September 1st, 2017, 03:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
"Everyone has their own interests," Sunmist reassured the molly. "It's nothing to be ashamed of." In the tom's opinion, no one should ever be embarrassed to be who they were. That was why he was always supportive of another's interest in life, so long as that interest wouldn't wind up causing others harm- or cause them to break the warrior code. But learning about flowers certainly wasn't harming anyone, all it would do was teach Chrysanthemumshade more about them. Who knew, maybe her knowledge of plants would come in handy one day; and maybe it wouldn't, but that would be okay as well. Everyone had their own life to live, and he certainly wasn't about to run around telling cats they weren't aloud to learn, no matter what subject they were learning about. At Chrys's question, the fluffy cat's ears perked. "Of course I do," he quickly answered with a grin. "Though, it's not as big and grand as some cats would assume. I just want to serve the clan in the best way I can- whether that be by hunting, patrolling, fighting, or training others. And... I want a family of my own one day." Both goals were fairly common, neither would make him really unique in any way- not in the way that the molly's would. But it was what the tom cared about, what he was passionate about, so he would go the rest of his days trying to fulfill that goal he had set. After all, life was all about setting goals and reaching them- what purpose would a cat have without a goal? It was this mindset that made Sunmist confused whenever he would find a cat who just didn't care about life; didn't they want to do something, achieve something? It was what made him so stern, making others train, not letting them slack off. Surely they should be doing something with their life, rather than laying around in camp all day doing nothing to benefit themselves or others? But, apparently, not a lot of others shared this way of thinking, or at least they didn't understand that the tom was being strict because of this. No, he was very well aware of the way his clanmates saw him- a strict tom who didn't know how to have fun. Well, weren't they wrong! Sunmist could have fun if he wanted to, he just chose not to in order to reach his goals. There was nothing wrong with that, but others almost made it seem like it was wrong. With a small sniff and a flick of his tail, the orange cat turned his attention back to Chrysanthemumshade. There was no need to be thinking about such things, when he could simply be enjoying the time he had with this intriguing she-cat. He gave a small chuckle at her exasperated tone. "Well, I guess so long as you follow the warrior code..." he teased, eyes still twinkling. "Really? I am?" He was slightly surprised that he was the first to show interest- shouldn't her friends want to know more about them as well, or at least her close friends? The tabby gave a small shake of his head accompanied by a wry smile at Chrys's next words. "Well, they'll find something about me to talk about even if I didn't show interest in your flowers. So why bother with hiding it?" He had a sort of gut feeling that told himself the molly beside him hid a lot about her, perhaps for fear of what others thought about her. She had wanted to hide how much she knew about flowers to begin with, anyways, and the tom honestly believed she shouldn't need to. In fact, he didn't want her to think that she had to, so with his words he hoped she would see the reason in them, start to look at things the way he did as well. Of course he wasn't going to force his beliefs on her, the tom just thought that she would be happier if she didn't hide who she was. As the other feline started to go onto a ramble about her flowers, he simply watched her, trying to hide an amused smile and failing miserably. "You shouldn't stop yourself from talking about something so important to you," he quickly stated once the molly was finished. "And, I think you'll be proud to know that I actually recognized some of those flowers! Like... a rose, and a tulip. I think I know what a sunflower is- perhaps that's what I should wear, for my name, huh? You could wear a chrsanthemum as well." He chuckled at the thought of the two cats parading around camp with flowers in their fur- what weird looks they would get!

Sunmist's whiskers twitched in amusement as he continued his little act. "Humility? Never heard of it," he spoke solemnly. "But if it'll help me with the ladies... well, where do I get some of this humility?" His facial expression came off as serious, almost like his normal expression. But his amber eyes sparkled with great amusement and were slightly closed, giving away his teasing manner. Of course, he wasn't being serious. The tom knew what humility was, and he liked to think that he had it. He knew he wasn't perfect- he was a good warrior, that he knew, but other areas about him could definitely improve. Like... maybe he needed to allow himself to have more times like this with his clan mates, times where he could allow himself to properly bond with them and show them he wasn't always strict. Yes, the social aspect of him could definitely use some work, and he knew he wasn't an extremely popular cat, at least not with the warriors and apprentices. With the queens and kits, of course they appreciated him and bonded with him, and he considered them all to be his friends, but that was because he never pulled a strict act on any of them. He didn't like to admit this, but maybe in trying to make sure others made good use of their time, he was a bit too hard on them, too strict, but sometimes the tabby really couldn't help it. Still, it was one of his probably many imperfections. He quickly brought their conversation back to his attention, catching Chrysanthemumshade's words just in time. "Oh, I'm sure the warriors that were there were having the time of their lives. I'm probably still the laughing stock over there." His words were accompanied by a small shake of his head and a small sigh; sure he knew there was always going to be something to be talked about, but that didn't mean that the tom liked being laughed at. Sunmist tensed when he realized the molly checking his size, before realizing that must have been how she felt when his gaze had been locked on her pelt. It took a bit of concentration for him to relax, which was a bit odd for him- he typically didn't care about having another's gaze on him, even if he could tell another was checking him out, but Chrys wasn't even looking at him in that way and he felt self conscious. He shook his head in faint amusement at the molly's words, "Oh, trust me, you don't all need protecting. Many times I've fought against a smaller cat and found them very skilled, an unexpected challenge for someone of my size." This was precisely why the tom chose to not underestimate to judge a cat before he truly knew them- he didn't like to wrongfully judge another, so he simply chose not to. With a small laugh, causing his muzzle to scrunch up, the tom quickly shook his head at the other's taunt. "Oh, definitely not! Bigger is much better!" It was only a tease, and he still stood by his previous statement- no size was particularly better than another.

Sunmist tilted his head at the molly's suggestion at making toms more bearable. "Hm, I wonder how many of us would be there but not take a single lick of advice you mollies give us?" He pondered, a small smile betraying how funny he thought the idea was. A class to teach toms to be 'perfect'? No tom was perfect, and- much as they would like to disagree- mollies weren't perfect either. Not that he'd voice this to Chrysanthemumshade beside him; no, he wasn't in the mood for a clawing today. A larger grin spread across the tabby's face when Shadekit was brought up by the molly. "Yeah, he is," he meowed proudly, eyes already flashing with affection. He very much appreciated the other cat calling the little kit Sunmist's son. He definitely hoped that there would be a time where Shadekit would think of the older cat as nothing other than a father. The tom was determined to be the best parent he could be for the young cat, to do everything that would be expected of a parent- even if he wasn't related to the kit by blood. At Chrys's request to meet the kit, Sunmist's gaze snapped back to meet the molly's. Appreciation swirled in his eyes, and he doubted that the she-cat knew how much that offer meant to him. That, and her compliment to the young kit. "Thanks. I'm sure he'd like you- once he gets out of his shy little act. He'll open up after a bit, though, he's just not completely comfortable around strangers all the time." His gaze quickly fell to his paws as he became shy at her compliment. "Thank you," he responded, his tone just as gentle as the grey feline's. When she continued on, talking about love, he dared to return his gaze to hers- but she was staring back up at the sky, probably a good thing. He would have become awkward, looking into her eyes while they held a conversation about love. He didn't even love the molly, no, he just had a slight attraction to her. He was drawn to her, and that was all it was- but he was no fool, and knew that this small crush that bloomed from a single meeting could quickly turn into something more with time. He tilted his head as she spoke her thoughts, eyes narrowing thoughtfully. "I've never heard that angle of perspective," he started, still thinking it all over. "But now that I've heard it, I can definitely see some old Starclan cat guiding us to meet who they deem our soulmate." Yes, he could see it clearly now, and he gave a small purr at the idea of an old cat watching gleefully as a pair she or he deemed 'meant to be' became mates, or started getting involved with one another. "I can see this cat as being that one friend always encouraging you to talk to that cat you like, and always getting excited when something progresses." He was a bit taken aback when Chrysanthemumshade went off into another ramble, though he was more so amused than surprised. He silently agreed with the molly- what she said was weird, but definitely not a creepy sort of weird. Just not normal, that's all, and he didn't mind it. In fact, the she-cat's abnormal sayings were definitely causing Sunmist to grow more affectionate towards the unique feline. "Really? You're not?" The tom teased, eyes narrowing suspiciously. "I don't know, kind of sounds like you're trying to cover something up." He watched the other cat turn towards him, looking at the tabby before turning away quickly. His head tilted in curiosity- what had that been about? When she thanked him for the compliment, he simply nodded his head, still trying to figure out Chrysanthemumshade, and starting to believe that there was no 'figuring out' for this cat, that'd he'd just never completely understand her. But she wasn't predictable, and that was something the tom found he liked- it kept things interesting, and funny. Though the funny part may just be the she-cat's personality, as she definitely seemed like a bit of a goofy cat.

Sunmist's big ears flitted back in embarrassment. Oh Starclan, he hadn't thought of that! He really hoped that none of the queens found it weird, he really didn't mean it to... he just really, really liked kits. Loved them, really, and loved to play around with them. Plus, he always did what he could to help the queens as well- getting them food, fresh bedding, kit-watching for them, anything they asked! He sure hoped they didn't find him odd, or a burden. His amber eyes darted to look at Chrysanthemumshade, showing a bit of uncertainty of he spoke. "I don't think they do," he meowed quietly. "At least, I hope not. It's not like I started showing up out of no where, anyways. Even as an apprentice I would play with the kits..." So surely they were used to him, right? Hopefully they even appreciated the help he gave them as well. The tom was certain that a few mollies in the nursery were thankful of all he did- they would even approach him asking him to watch their kits for them, rather than a different queen. But others in the nursery he couldn't be positive of. He hoped that they knew he would never do anything to put their kits in harm; in fact, when he played with them he treated them as preciously as he would his own kits, if he had any. As he continued thinking over the subject, he slowly realized that Chrys had been joking in her statement, and he quickly licked his chest in embarrassment. "Er, yeah, popular with the she-cats, right," he sighed with his own eye roll. "Maybe for a moon or two, before they get tired of me and run off with some other tom..." He gave his head a quick shake, hoping he hadn't come off too bitter. His gaze moved to rest back on the molly laying beside him. "But yeah, I'm definitely real popular with the ladies." He was quickly back to joking, hoping that he hadn't made everything awkward. He wasted no time in hopping onto the next subject. "Tempting?" He laughed, giving the molly an incredulous look. "I never thought of it that way, most cats just plain don't want to see that side of me." And, unfortunately for them, they're bound to see that part of me- it's pretty much who I am, after all, Sunmist added on to himself. At the suggestion of the tom giving birth to his own litter, he shook his head hurriedly, eyes wide. "No, no. I could never! I don't know how queens do it, really, I have to give it to them. I'll spend all the time I can playing with the kits, that's easy, but actually birthing them? No way, I wouldn't be able to do it." The fluffy cat definitely had to admire queens for that, it definitely took a different kind of bravery to have a litter. There was so much pain involved with it, and not to mention how many things could go wrong... Sunmist was very happy he would never have to experience it himself, though when the time came for his future mate to have a litter he would definitely be the nervous mate pacing back and forth. He could play that role perfectly, without even trying. He gave Chrys a small smile as she spoke of her sister. "It's crazy what love does to a cat," the tom agreed with a flick of his tail. "I mean, love itself is a crazy thing! You could go from absolutely loathing a cat one moment, to being head over heels the next!" He guessed that some cats could call that terrifying, how love had so much control over a cat, but Sunmist himself was excited over the prospect of it. He wanted to have a cat to dote over, to spoil with everything she ever wanted. He would give anything to this cat, anything at all- unless it meant hurting the clan, but a molly who would want something like that definitely wouldn't be this tom's mate. He found himself with a silly grin on his maw when he came back to, realizing he had zoned out while thinking about future days. The tom blinked as he refocused, taking notice of the she-cat's abashed behavior- was this because of his compliment? He had meant it, her laugh was adorable, one that made another want to laugh along. But due to the nature of his compliment, the tom quickly became just as awkward as the other, dropping his gaze whenever she would briefly make eye contact. When she began laughing again, he didn't join in, but rather kept a small smile on his face as he turned his gaze upward, back to the clouds above. "Oh yes, definitely evil," the tom agreed in a teasing tone, eyes still fixated on the white puffs. "They sure did!" He exclaimed, finally looking back down at the molly. His paw swatted the air in her direction playfully as he continued on, "Now go teach them a lesson!" How funny would it be if they could actually go up there and be among the clouds? Chrys was right; they would make good nests! Too bad he would never find out what they really feel like, though. At the other cat's next suggestion about clouds, the large tom gave a slight hum. "I wonder what they're thinking when they decide to rain, then? Or when there are thunderstorms? 'What? Why are you looking at me? Know what- take this lightning, flea-pelts!'" Another snort of laughter escaped him at the thought, and his eyes flicked back up to the sky. As the tom cloud watched, he couldn't help but shoot quick glances over at the molly as well, not speaking again but simply enjoying the fun they were having, making up ridiculous ideas about clouds.
Chrysanthemumshade had to agree. Everyone did have their own interests. Whether they were weird, not out of the ordinary, or just plain something to get into a hobby of. Chrysanthemumshade thought of most of her interests. Something she did find embarrassing because most didn't understand the type of activities she liked. So, she basked in the interests of others. Like this bright colored tom - what type of activities interested him other than playing with kits and bossing others around? Chrysanthemumshade’s interests included being around flowers - talking to them, rolling in them, running through them, and yes - singing to them. It sounded embarrassing as she thought it over. What cat talked to plants? Obviously, she had to be insane if anyone caught her talking to her beloved greens that she honestly thought of as her fellow clan mates. Clearly, they don't talk back. However, she felt less lonely whenever she conversed with them because she felt they were listening. She told them every little secret, and she wasn't judged. Cats judged you. And, as Sunmist stated before - they gossiped. “What are some of your interests?” She asked him, tilting her head to listen closely to his words. She wouldn't have felt comfortable about telling him all her interests, but that was simply because Chrysanthemumshade was quite a shady she cat that didn't want others to get to know her fully. He knew she liked flowers, but did know that she adored bunny kits? That she liked the taste of honey and found it to be a very sweet, tantalizing treat? Or, that she liked to jump very high to catch a butterfly? Or that she liked to imitate other animals of the forest? Like leaping like the frog, or trying her best to hoot like an owl. Or, that she liked to spin until she was dizzy in hopes that she could catch her tail? And, that wasn't even all of them. Chrysanthemumshade felt that she would simply die - just drop dead if anyone ever found out most of her interests. As he told her about his goal in life, Chrysanthemumshade found it simple. Nothing too big. He certainly could achieve it. It wasn't as complex as most other cats. Serving a clan was - wait what? The second part of his goal reached her ears. That had to be no surprise. “I'm certainly not surprised. You do love kits.” She picked that up straight away when he spoke fondly of the little rascals. She thought the tom would had made an excellent father. He seemed to had all the capabilities of having his own little ones. The only thing he was missing was a mate. “Love is a patient thing.” At least, it's supposed to be, but a lot of cats forced it, rushed it, crumpled it up, and threw it away once they had the thrill of it. Chrysanthemumshade always thought about having a family of her own, but as quick as the thought came, it vanished because she remembered her past. So, she threw it away. When she closed her eyes for a second, a small smile gracing her face, she gave a tiny lick to her jaws, quickly flicking them open when she heard Sunmist’s voice. “What, you never lived on the wild side?” She refrained herself from giggling, simply snorting lightly. She had told him she would always follow the warrior code. Did he actually take the codes seriously? A part of the code made Chrysanthemumshade disheveled, and very confused. Like the fact a cat couldn't be with their actual love. A cross-clan relationship. It was very mousebrained to her because a cat should be with who they love. They shouldn't be limited to the felines of their clan. “I can see if anyone was breaking them,” she spoke, “but bending them - just a tad is devilish,” she winked at him. It was obvious she was joking around. Just wanting to get a reaction out of the strict tom. When they started talking about flowers once more, the she cat nodded. “Well...part of it is because I never tell anyone that I like flowers. Truthfully, I'm just another face within the crowd - no one special.” Chrysanthemumshade didn't mind being in the spotlight. She preferred the outskirts, but growing up under a mother who was fond of such things, it would grow on you. So, Chrysanthemumshade liked to grasp onto any attention she could find. Whether it would be small or large. “That's the thing. Cats are always gonna talk whether you do something good, they'll change it into something bad. Well, the ones that envy, that is. Besides, things that goes around orally always have some exaggerated detail added in it so it could be interesting -” realizing what she was talking about, the she cat shut her maw. Possibly, that was something she should keep to herself. As an apprentice, she was a pretty shy feline. She never associated herself with the other cats, nor did she care for them. They were talking about flowers...yes, that's what she needed to focus on. Flowers were good. They made her happy. Her ears flicked back for a moment as the tom told her that she shouldn't hide what she love talking about. However, she thought it was rude that she was incessantly rambling about flowers - what if he didn't want to talk about flowers? A conversation was for two. Not just a one sided thing where she did all the talking and he simply listened. Upon hearing his next words, she perked her ears back up, smiling softly. “Ah, yes the flower of love!” She almost sang, just thinking about the rose. “I'd assumed everyone knows about the common flowers. Though I'm surprised you never seen a sunflower! They're very large. With tall stems and yellow all around - hence, their name. I think it would fit brilliantly on you!” She cooed, imaging that there was a sunflower that the tom was wearing. She thought he would look absolutely handsome with it on! “Well...actually, to tell you the truth,” she paused. Should she tell him this? It wasn't private. She didn't think that small detail mattered. “I never seen a Chrysanthemum before. They're really rare to find. But, my mother said those flowers were her absolute favorite. And, she used to describe how they look to me when I was a very small kit - I can envision the appearance in my head, actually. My goal is to find the plant I’m named after.” She spoke proudly, happily. Because she was happy talking about her plants. Though she found it a bit out of place that she never seen the flower she was named after. Which made her name all the more unique. Even if she knew much about flowers, that top spot went to her mother. Her mother knew everything about plants. From the extremely rare ones to the most common. “Well, when I find one - you best believe I'm gonna wear it everyday!” She exclaimed. Nothing wrong with wearing pretty flowers.

Chrysanthemumshade stretched out her limbs, reaching them high into the sky. After she finished, drawing them in slightly, but keeping them hovering in the air, she turned to look at the tom, flicking her ears. She observed his face, registering in the fact that he must had been playing, so she gave a mock expression of his as best as she could. “You never heard of humility? How dare you!” She gasped, with a shake of her head. “Now, I can't tell you where it's at because even if I did - you wouldn't know what it is.” She tried her best - but failed ultimately from keeping in a laugh. “Oh, goodness!” She giggled. “You look so serious!” Aside from the sparkles in his hues, his entire facial expression displayed a type of strictness to it. He was a good actor, that was for sure. Chrysanthemushade knew she ruined her act. Then again, Chrysanthemumshade never thought about becoming an actress. Someone who could easily lie on the whim. Someone who could take their roles seriously. It wasn't a life she craved. Even if she had succumbed to it. A part of herself will always be her - largely. And, that other part would belong to the molly that birthed her. That much smaller part will always belong to her clan mates. She had to get their approval. She needed it. It was a type of desperation to her. A soft silence came over them, which she took the time to admire the sky once more. She didn't want to look at the other cats. They didn't interest the silver-grey feline much. When he began speaking again, Chrysanthemumshade gave off an odd sound. Something between a snort and a giggle. “I'm sure they were,” she commented. “I feel like I missed the party of the year.” She joked. Honestly, that probably felt uncomfortable being stuck in the part of the nursery just to obtain a mossball. Chrysanthemumshade was small, however. So, she didn't doubt that she would be able to get through it and obtain the ball easily without difficulties. When she had gazed at him, she didn't notice the tension. She was simply returning the favor - gazing at him with forest hues. Didn't cats like to be stared at? So, that's exactly what she did. She usually didn't stare at other cats, but she wanted to see what the big deal about it was. She, herself didn't like the prying eyes because they were annoying. She'd imagine he would feel the same way about being “checked out”. Relief washed over her as he began speaking once more. She gave a light giggle at his words. “We small cats can indeed scare off you gigantic monsters. Nothing new there.” Apparently, he didn't know her well. She wasn't that much of a fighter. Let alone a hunter. Chrysanthemumshade was surprised that she even gained her warrior name. She was horrible! But, the other cats didn't know that, so she played like she was the absolute best warrior out there. She definitely knew how to fight. She definitely knew how to hunt. Mind the sarcasm. Chrysanthemumshade mocked his expression once more, scrunching up her muzzle as if she was trying to size him up. “You wanna bet, big fellow? We can go at it right now!” She talked big - as if she were this large majestic cat herself. She talked like she could size him up, beat him down, and win the fight. But Chrysanthemumshade was all talk and now claws when it came to big cats. She was tremendously frightened of them depending on the impression they gave off. Sunmist was extremely friendly as far as she could tell, so she wasn't frightened at all by him. At least, at the current moment she wasn't afraid.

Sunmist commented upon her own suggestion that mollies should give lessons to toms to make them more bearable. She had outright laughed - pretty hard at his remark. “I'm offended!” She briskly turned her head to look at him once more, a bright smile etching on her muzzle. “Yeah, I kinda figured you toms wouldn't learn a thing since you all would be enamored with our beauty.” Mollies of all sorts were absolutely stunning. Chrysanthemumshade could remember her own mother’s appearance. A gorgeous lighter color of silver with faded tabby stripes. She was stunning to look at, and every tom she passed they couldn't help but compliment her. “It's okay though. If you know you're beautiful - you might as well flaunt it, am I right? Yeah. I am.” Now, it was her turn to have the big head. By all means, Chrysanthemumshade didn't care much about beauty. Or, her looks. Okay...that was a lie. Chrysanthemumshade been charmed that looks were everything. So, she kept up her appearance - nicely groomed fur, fluttering of the eyes at the right angle, and that melodious little voice of hers. If her mother could see her now, would she look like a bag of spuds? Would she!? Then again, it was pretty clear that Chrysanthemumshade thought both genders were equal. Mollies had their temperamental issues, and toms had...issues in general. Chrysanthemumshade lightly purred, “How adorable!” She cooed, “You're tempting me to adopt a little rascal of my own - but I don't think I'm ready for such,” she awkwardly laughed. No, she wasn't ready for a kit. Whether adopted or not. It had to be odd, however. Chrysanthemumshade adored kits, and she was pretty sure they adored her. Only because she could be herself around them since kits didn't judge. She would had loved to meet Shadekit someday. Play a few games with him. Maybe, even see this friendly giant interact in some games as well. She found that it would be incredibly adorable! “The shy ones are the best,” it was easy to relate to them, considering she had been a pretty shy one herself. “Pretty sure I can speak the secret language of kits. I'm a professional at kitsitting.” She stated, rather proudly. Most times, she loved telling them fascinating stories, or singing sweet lullabies to them to lull them to sleep. “Ah, no problem!” She chirped when he thanked her. Then, the conversation about love began. Her eyes had been set on the sky over thinking about it, and she didn't notice the glance Sunmist had given her. She was actually very curious about the entire prospect of love, and whether a cat determined who their significant other would be. And, if there were such a cat - did they know about hers? Her ears opened up clearly, hearing the tom’s voice. “You always have to be open to others viewpoints.” She nodded, dutifully. After all, it was what she learned to do. Sometimes it was fun to embrace others’ experiences. New skills for her to learn. “Oh, goodness! A cat watching my every move on love? It sounds absolutely weird! But...no impossible. It would be soooo cool! Then, no one has to worry about dying alone!” Too bad life wasn't like that. Most cats didn't believe in love, but weren't there somebody for everybody? Even if Chrysanthemumshade preferred being single for the rest of her life - quite the exaggeration, but she wouldn't step around it. Love was inevitable. If she fell in love, then she had to act on it. But, since she never fell in love, let alone had a crush, she wouldn't know how she would act. Narrowing her eyes down towards the tom on the side of her, she wiggled her nose. “I can be that friend. Very annoying, and always pushing someone towards their crush. Like, ‘be with them already!’ “ she shook her head. She could play Cupid. Couldn't be that hard to play matchmaker. “Or, you'd be the perfect cat for the job,” she snickered. “I heard you just love to boss others around.” She rolled back onto her belly, bringing her fluffy tail up for a moment as it swished in the air. Now, that would be funny. She could envision the tom playing as some type of life coach. Part of it made her giggle. But, giggling for no reason was weird. Yet, she couldn't help it! She was definitely a giggle bot and loved to laugh. After her rambling matter, she chose to stay quiet. She didn't see it in his expression, but maybe deep down he found her to be very abnormal. Not like the other warriors. The she cat unconsciously drew herself in, keeping every part of herself near her. She wrapped her tail around her for a moment, not wondering why she was self conscious all of a sudden. But, she still smiled, just so he would think she was okay. And, that was why she never talked about her thoughts aloud. It was easier to be judged in her head rather than having other cats stare at her like she wasn't one of them. Like she wasn't a cat. That she was out of place with this species. She was very oblivious to the fact that Sunmist was actually liking her because of her peculiarities. And, if she had known, she would had became flustered - because Chrysanthemumshade didn't take such things well. She didn't like flirts, nor did she like genuine feelings involving that familiar spark o a crush. Yes, an attraction. Feelings weren't involved in this. “Covering something?” Her voice had a squeaky edge to it. Knowing that this was happening, she dipped her head, allowing her eyes to stay steady on the tom. “I have nothing to hide. Some cats just don't know how to peel my layers off.” She blinked at him, seemingly innocent. Did she have secrets? Not really. Not anything that held the end of the word type of secrets, at least.

Chrysanthemumshade slid her eyes over to the big tom, noticing that he was quite lost in his thoughts. She saw his ears flicked back, and she wondered if it was something she said. Of course it was something she said! It was always something she said! As he spoke, she flicked her own ears back, keeping a soft smile upon her maw. Gently, she used her tail to graze it along his back. “I was joking.” She softly said. “I know a tom like you don't harm kits! After all, you adopted a kit.” Her eyes shone mirth as she tried to reassure him that everything was alright. “Pretty sure the queens appreciate everything you do for them and their kits.” She spoke the truth. Sunmist didn't seem like the villain. He wouldn't hurt a lot. Or, yell at them. He adored them. Was fond of them. He wanted little ones of his own! That alone said a lot about the tom and his intentions towards kits. Chrysanthemumshade tilted her head for the moment, laying her tail gently on the tom’s flank as she heard him speak. She had completely forgotten that she was even touching him. He spoke in a joking manner, but she could detect some sadness in his tone. “She cats are crazy,” she mewed. “If they can't see how incredible you are like I can - and I just met you! They have to be insane.” She mustered up a genuine smile towards the tom. “All you have to do is wait for the right molly to make her appearance. It can be anyone, so keep your heart open and your eyes ready! Wait...or is it, keep your eyes open and your heart ready? Wait a minute,” she paused, pretty much thinking deeply about what she was told in her younger days. “It's one of those though! But, you know what I mean, right?” She felt herself blush under her skin, smiling sheepishly at the tom. As she withdrew her tail from laying on him, her eyes shone a lot of playfulness within them. Suddenly, she felt like she wanted to pin the tom - and, fail in doing so. He was down about finding a molly! He needed to cheer up! “Well, I would never have left you. Like, I said before. You have the complete package - minus the humility.” She joked. But, other than that, she was being honest. Whether she was just being her friendly self or trying to cheer the tom up. But, if there ever came a chance for it, she definitely would never have left them! And, shame on those she cats who had. Even if she wasn't that sappy of a cat, and found love and relationships a bit awkward, she was pretty sure she would get used to the idea of it. As he started to talk about his strict side, Chrysanthemumshade uncoiled herself, stretching out her limbs once more as she gave him a dreamy smile. “Most cats are probably frightened about it!” She commented. Then added, “I'm more intrigued about this side. Maybe, I want you to scold me.” She laughed lightly, laying her head to the side as she watched him with a tender look. She was simply joking. Chrysanthemumshade didn't like being yelled at. Or coerced into things she didn't want to do. “I know you wouldn't be able to handle the pain of kit birth. If one of you toms get a needle stuck in your paw pad, you might as well be yelling for mommy!” Was that something offensive? Chrysanthemumshade didn't know, but she would find out if the tom reacted in a positive or negative way. She was actually joking. “Not that it's bad or anything - I know if I had my own son, I would spoil him to pieces. He can always come runnin to mommy! My paws would always be open!” There. She made up for her earlier statement in case he took it the wrong way. Then, they started talking about love once more. It made the she cat purred. Rolling back onto her back, she breathed softly. “Yeah, love is crazy. It's weird too!” She nodded. “There's so many great love stories out there! From hating a cat one moment to realizing you can't live without them. Even the love at first sight where you meet someone and fall in utter love with them! Then there's that oblivious love - when someone is in love with you, and you have no idea about it! And there's that one type of - well, well, well, Chrys you're doing it again! Just rambling. Please shut me up if you have to,” she giggled, then closed her maw to allow a couple moments of silence to waft between them. Chrysanthemumshade wasn't even the one who truly thought about love. Love didn't phase this feline. She perfectly was happy alone. This one conversation was already making the feline coy. She had pale blushes under her fur since she didn't take compliments to the heart very well. But, since they started talking about the clouds once more, she became very relaxed. She looked up at the pretty fluffiness, finding it hard to stifle in laughter. “I can't teach them a lesson. They won't take me seriously,” she scrunched her nose. “But, you can. I think everyone would take you serious. Go boss them around and tell them to change their forms! I terribly miss my flowers and I don't feel that it's right they're teasing me about this.” She shook her head, but her eyes never left the blue sky. She adored the sky. And, it would had been better if they were stargazing. If cloud watching was fun with company - would he had wanted to stargaze? Did he even find stargazing interesting? As the thought drifted in her mind, it quickly left at the sound of Sunmist’s voice. “Oh my! I didn't think clouds could be so mean,” she licked her jaws. “They're suppose to be sweet as they are soft! But I can definitely see the clouds catching attitudes with us. Shame on us! We hardly even care about how the sky feels!” If it were true what Sunmist said, Chrysanthemumshade could understand why the clouds thundered. Why it rained. Why there were brutal weather.”We should start appreciating them! Then, maybe they would stop the rain.” She nodded. Yup, that was a good plan. Still sounded weird though. And, she knew this...at least, it went over her head. Whether she was joking or not would depend on the reaction from the tom. “But, that's why I always liked the night sky anyway, because the stars aren't mean,” she believed this wholeheartedly. The stars shone brighter when eyes laid upon them. They were magnificent. “Speaking of the stars - do - uh - would you - um -” the she cat paused, trying to clear her throat from embarrassing herself. “Like to go stargazing sometime?” She paused once more. Maybe that was misleading. “With me, I mean.” She quickly added in, shaking her head to scatter her thoughts. “But, if you're busy - that's fine. Maybe some other time we can hangout.” She kept looking at the stars, finding it very difficult to register the other feline’s expression. She knew he was busy, and maybe he had plans with Shadekit. Then again, Chrysanthemumshade would found it very adorable if he wanted to invite the little tom to stargaze with them.