Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:14 PM
UNOFFITIAL MURDERER OTM...
Last post by Myling
Today 02:10 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 02:07 PM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Fits
Today 02:04 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 8th, 2020, 10:01 PM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago0n View Post
"N-no, I'm not." Suddenly Nightpaw was furious. With.. well, he wasn't sure at this point "I'm not even WindClan!"
Ooh he wasn't Clanborn. That explained the break down. "You live here. You hunt here. That's what really makes you WindClan I think" Cheetahpaw meowed.

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926
Old September 8th, 2020, 10:10 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerstorm0926 View Post
Ooh he wasn't Clanborn. That explained the break down. "You live here. You hunt here. That's what really makes you WindClan I think" Cheetahpaw meowed.
"You're lying!" Nightpaw shrieked, not even caring about the scene he was making. "You need to be BORN into WindClan! Why are you even talking to me!?" He buried his face into a nearby nest and started sobbing
Old September 8th, 2020, 10:13 PM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
"You're lying!" Nightpaw shrieked, not even caring about the scene he was making. "You need to be BORN into WindClan! Why are you even talking to me!?" He buried his face into a nearby nest and started sobbing
Cheetahpaw sighed. "Do you want me to leave now?"

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926
Old September 8th, 2020, 10:24 PM
nom nom chocolateee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerstorm0926 View Post
Cheetahpaw sighed. "Do you want me to leave now?"
(nuu dont go he requires luv) Nightpaw continued sobbing, not even hearing Cheetahpaw
Old September 9th, 2020, 06:09 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar sat and waited for Parasite to get back on his paws, still scowling down at him. He was a bit too eager for success, that or still had the brain of a kitten. Either way, he was only upsetting her with his antics. He seemed to understand that quickly enough and was mature enough to give her a whisper of an apology. It was a start she supposed which was better than nothing or him crying. He was going to have to grow up sooner or later, she was going to be around to baby him forever. Even if she was harsh here and there, she was softer on him then she was others, probably something she should fix soon.
"Can you unsheath your claws with that paw?" She asked pointing in the direction of his lame paw. She's never seen him do it before and considering that it just flopped around and had no feeling in it, she was doubting it. Besides hitting cats with that flimsy paw, he wasn't going to get anywhere fighting. Maybe she should just tackle him and see how he responded? It seemed like he wanted to move around and try hitting her anyway.
Okay. Twig was still disappointed in him. But he could deal with that... couldn't he? Oh sure he could! Or well, he could attempt to! That was a goal at least... and maybe one he could fulfill, since like... it was just an attempt that was his goal and not actually doing it. It made logic in Stagpaw's brain at least. And then Twiglight asked him a question. If he could use his claws on his bad paw. That was a good question! He'd never actually tried before. "I don't know! I never tried... but I don't know... it might or it might not?" He couldn't guarantee positive results but like, would Twig be mad if he couldn't? Hopefully not because he didn't expect him to be able to. But nevertheless he tried his best and the best was just... the bare appearance of the claws, with the tips barely being visible... but he'd done it! Somewhat. Lifting the paw he waved it in her face with the newly appeared claws or well... sharp tips of what would be claws if he knew how to get the extension of the limb fully out but he didn't. "LOOK! There are claws!" Tiny claws. But... he'd done what she asked hadn't he? Stagpaw was proud nonetheless. Maybe he could be useful afterall.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old September 9th, 2020, 06:28 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[Open]

Breezefeather was once again lying down in the clearing, the silver tom not exactly knowing what to do with himself... he felt almost lost in the middle of his clanmates and he didn't know why. He had a mate, he had a family... or would soon have one again... and he was doing surprisingly well through it all. But he was once again realizing his age. He wasn't elder age, definitely not, but he could feel it. In the way that small things ached and he took longer to warm up during a run. He was lucky he had always been fast, because if that started getting worse he would be tired and tired and he wouldn't have his main method of escape anymore. It was tiring, he had to admit that but nevertheless his green eyes scanned the clearing ever peaceful and mindful of the situation.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old September 9th, 2020, 07:40 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
(OPEN)

Nightpaw ran into the apprentices den and hid in the darkest, farthest corner her could find and curled into the tightest ball he could. The black tom suppressed tears. Wolffang's a beebrain.. Wolffang's a beebrain.. He told himself, desperately trying to save his crumbling world.
Icepaw saw the scared apprentice. She was usually happy and jumpy, but this cat needed someone to comfort him. "Hi, are you ok?" She asked him.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old September 9th, 2020, 07:43 AM
nom nom chocolateee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post
Icepaw saw the scared apprentice. She was usually happy and jumpy, but this cat needed someone to comfort him. "Hi, are you ok?" She asked him.
"No." Nightpaw clearly was NOT okay, why did everyone keep asking
Old September 9th, 2020, 07:56 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Dandelionpurr stretched out as they walked across the clearing, a deep purr rumbling from their maned throat. Lazy blue eyes scanned across the clearing, wondering what company would greet them today.
That was until their gaze fell upon Reedpaw. What a scruffy little thing! Tsk tsk. Can't have that. The monarch moved across the clearing on large golden paws, purr never stopping. "Boy, come here! Dirty, dirty boy." They huffed at him, not waiting for a reply before the looped a large paw under the apprentice and pulled them close. Dandelionpurrs tongue back to quickly lap at the young boys fur, spiking it up in every direction. "You must keep ya self clean, yes!' Their accent - Undescribable - was thick.

@chaton

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old September 9th, 2020, 08:00 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

"Hey nightpaw!" Dimtail called into the apprentice den cheerfully. "you wanna go..." He trailed off as he saw Nightpaw. "Hey. What's wrong?" @Drago0n
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Closed Thread