Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:21 PM

Old July 9th, 2021, 11:22 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ @I draw war cats ]

Brackenpaw shrugged blandly. "Suuuuure." She didn't wait for Lilycreek to lead the way, she just brushed past her and padded towards the camp exit. This would be super fun. Not. If this cat was anything like her past, what, three mentors, then this would be hell. It already was, actually.

[Can your next post be in ShadowClan territory?]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 10th, 2021, 03:24 PM
Happy holidays!

My Mood: Lazy

// @~Storm~ \\

Cedarsong felt the breeze on their pelt as they left
the comfort of the warriors' den. Please don't let
Marshwolf be out here...
Cedarsong didn't want
to deal with her right now.

As they headed farther into the clearing, they saw
a flash of familiar fur by the apprentices' den.
Cedarsong hesitated, but they decided to walk toward
the cat. It was probabably just an apprentice,
but they wanted to make sure.

.·:*¨༺Please bump me after 48 hours ༻¨*:·.
Characters
Hiii sorry for the sudden hiatus, was sick. I'll be doing my best to catch up with roleplays!||
Old July 10th, 2021, 11:35 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Tired

Coyotekit saw a bunch of dumb babies playing by the nursery. There was no way he was going to play stupid kit games. Younger kits were stupid. He was older than most of them. He kept to the shadows not wanting one of them nursery freaks to find him. He didn't want to be seen with them.

The Shadowclan kit heard pawsteps and looked up to see an apprentice. Wow was one of them actually talking to him. Sweet! Coyotekit stood up, balancing on his three working legs. "Yeah I'm fine. Those stupid babies aren't worth my time. I'm almost apprentice aged. In about a moon I'll be juts like everyone else.", he meowed, keeping his voice calm and making sure he sounded older.

// @-Skyfall-; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old July 11th, 2021, 12:45 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Angelique ]

Brackenpaw cocked a catbrow, sitting down and licked her single white paw. Frowning thoughtfully, she wondered why this kit was so... mature and hated the other kits so much. It confused her a bit, but again, that's how she would feel had she been born into ShadowClan. Twitching her whiskers, she nodded slowly. "Ah, I should have guessed. You looked bigger than the other scraps of fur in the nursery. Do you have any cat in mind for a mentor?" Ugh, she sounded stupid and formal, so she quickly added, "To be honest, most of the warriors are bunny-lovers, so you'd be very lucky to get someone with half a brain, if you get a fully competent mentor, you've lucked out for sure." It was true, most of the warriors sucked. Dawnstar, Redshrike, Grimhound and Finchwhisker were the only ones that came to mind when she thought of legit capable warriors. And Ravenpaw. And herself, of course.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 11th, 2021, 12:54 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@littlelove

Sharpkit, after grabbing a bite to eat, was now curled up in the clearing. Dapplecloud and Briarkit had gone to the nursery and she didn't want to have to meet them. She needed a break from the rest of her sisters. And her dad provoked a strange worry I her. He was the only one that supported her but everyone seemed to hate how similar the two looked. Sharpkit was beginning to hate her own face. Everything seemed to go wrong because of it. If she could just claw it off and glue on a new face, a different face. Maybe a face that could actually talk. There were beads of tears in her eyes.
Old July 11th, 2021, 01:10 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Maplepaw's newfound freetime from her injury left using most of her time to mill around camp, maybe making some idle conversation with a clanmate if she so liked. She was largely on her own though as her leg recovered and her limp lessened.

She let out a huff as her yellow eyes did a once-over of camp for the 50th time. She'd never admit it, but Maplepaw wanted to get up and do stuff for once. In her impatient haze, she almost missed the little ball of fluff bundled up in the middle of the clearing, unmoving. It wasn't uncommon to see kits outside of the nursery, but... they were usually playing. Or eating. Or something. Maplepaw had no idea what kits these days did.

Against her better judgment and lack of child-rearing skills, she made her way over to the little thing, crouching down so they were face to face. The kit looked an awful lot like that Frogfang guy (who didn't know him?), and Maplepaw couldn't help but wonder if he was a part of this kit's issue.

"Hey. You okay down there, kid?" She said softly, an uncomfortable undertone lacing her voice. How did you talk to kits? Maplepaw would never know.

@Shade.

Last edited by littlelove; July 11th, 2021 at 01:14 PM.
Old July 11th, 2021, 01:16 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelove View Post
Maplepaw's newfound freetime from her injury left using most of her time to mill around camp, maybe making some idle conversation with a clanmate if she so liked. She was largely on her own though as her leg recovered and her limp lessened.

She let out a huff as her yellow eyes did a once-over of camp for the 50th time. She'd never admit it, but Maplepaw wanted to get up and do stuff for once. In her impatient haze, she almost missed the little ball of fluffbundled up in the middle of the clearing, unmoving. It wasn't uncommon to see kits outside of the nursery, but... they were usually playing. Or eating. Or something. Maplepaw had no idea what kits these days did.

Against her better judgment and lack of child-rearing skills, she made her way over to the little thing, crouching down so they were face to face. The kit looked an awful lot like that Frogfang guy (who didn't know him?), and Maplepaw couldn't help but wonder if he was a part of this kit's issue.

"Hey. You okay down there, kid?" She said softly, an uncomfortable undertone lacing her voice. How did you talk to kits? Maplepaw would never know.

@Shade.
Tge freckled kit looked up, her pale green eyes filling with sudden curiosity. She wiggled her nose and quickly wiped away a tear that was about to roll down her cheek then nodded affirmatively. She didn't want anyone to k Ow she was upset. She had to keep up the face of always being fine. She backed away a little. Her recent encounters with strangers had not gone too well. All of them seemed to freak out once they found out who her dad was.
Old July 11th, 2021, 01:37 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Maplepaw could feel the fur rising on the back of her neck as the kit began to slink away. Why was she so bad at this?

"You don't look okay. It's not good to always say that you're okay." She murmured as the kit began to wipe at her face. "Where are your mama and dad? Maybe they could help you out." Maplepaw suggested, her tail drifting to point towards the nursery.

@Shade.
Old July 11th, 2021, 01:50 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelove View Post
Maplepaw could feel the fur rising on the back of her neck as the kit began to slink away. Why was she so bad at this?

"You don't look okay. It's not good to always say that you're okay." She murmured as the kit began to wipe at her face. "Where are your mama and dad? Maybe they could help you out." Maplepaw suggested, her tail drifting to point towards the nursery.

@Shade.
Sharpkit Rose to her paws and shook her head quickly. She really didn't want to see either of them. And she was pretty sure her mom didn't want to see her especially.
"You want a reason to why Briarkit is my favorite? I'll give you reasons. Sharpkit, she looks too much like you, I can't stand being around her now. Same thing with Toadkit. Lilykit, she also looks like you but that's not all. I have a feeling that she's too nice, acts innocent. You know who does that? Those who are hiding something. Sootkit, she can come with me if she wants."
The words were still fresh in her mind. She couldn't stand to be around her. Sharpkit's brow furrowed. She wasn't crying anymore. Instead she looked at the nursery. She spotted a black pelt splodges with cream and immediately turned away.
Old July 11th, 2021, 02:18 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Maplepaw's eyebrows raised as the kit jumped up at the mention of her parents. She guessed that they had very different opinions regarding the cats that were to be taking care of them.

Her eyes followed Sharpkit's over to where her eyes flickered; the nursery. The distinct she-cat that she had shot a look at had caught Maplepaw's eyes too.
"Is that...?" She trailed off. What had happened to this kit?

@Shade.