Today 02:31 AM

Old June 11th, 2017, 08:37 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post
@RedHead @SpiralTheRival

(I'm not sure if Spiral is able to join in or not but I'm gonna try to keep this going so join in whenever you can, Spiral!)

The expression the tom made in reaction to her question was obvious and a relief to Peregrin that these clan cats did not hold true to the terrifying rumors and loner-tales that were said about them. The expression on the lanky loner's face was also obvious relief, and she let her muscles sag and relax with a "Phew!" exiting her maw. "Thank goodness! The world feels like a slightly better place knowing that there aren't cats that eat other cats." Her tone was sincere. However, her expression changed when she went through the toms words in her mind again, "Wait---kittypet?" She almost snorted when she heard the word. "Whatsa' kittypet? It sounds funny." A few giggles escaped her chest after this remark. Then she moved on, growing more comfortable with this cat after every chuckle. The other, younger, more hostile-looking tom next to him though, was less reassuring, "Well, I'm glad you don't eat cats, and that you won't eat me. I personally love the taste of chipmunks and squirrels, and I love chasing them! They run so fast and climb so quick it's like they're flying." There was a sense of dreaminess in her tone when she described her favorite prey to hunt, "I love tree-hunting. I feel like a vulture, pouncing on prey from above. Oh---I'm Peregrin, by the way. What's your name?"
At her words, Sparrowstream once again thought of the Dusk Syndicate. She seemed relieved that cats didn't eat others, but that wasn't completely true when it came to those fox-hearts from that group of cats, who didn't even act like a clan. The warrior still saw no need to tell her about them as of now. He didn't want to scare her again. He remembered after her question that really only clan cats called them kittypets. "Kittypets are cats who live with Twolegs, what they call their housefolk. They are pampered and live no dangerous life, and most have no hunting or fighting skills. They would not be able to survive out here." Sparrowstream told the feline, flicking his ears slightly as a small breeze rushed by. The gray and brown tom smiled a little as she started to explain her hunting habits. The tom wasn't really one to climb trees, even though his father had tried to teach him multiple times. Sparrowstream was kind of afraid of heights. He preferred to keep his paws on the ground. Nothing he wood just admit to though. "Heh, well, that prey is okay, it's tasty, and the way of hunting them seems fun, but I prefer to chase things." His eyes sparkled as he remembered his time on the Windclan moors. "The times when the ground around you is open and clear, and you can see for miles, and the sensation of your paws pounding the earth as you chase after a tasty rabbit. And then that sensation of leaping and landing in it, killing it with one swift bite." Yep, even though he was half Thunderclan and he now lived there, Sparrowstream would always be a true Wundclan cat at heart. He'd learned to stalk prey, and he was good at it, but he would get impatient and run at it too early. He still was able to catch it even if it ran, the tom had an amazing anount of speed and agility. "My name is Sparrowstream. Nice to meet you Peregrin!"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 11th, 2017, 02:53 PM
casually vacant

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn nodded. "I mean it!" She purred. "You learn quickly, and your an exhalent fighter and hunter!"
"You sure about hunting? I don't think so." He chuckled.
My DA | Charrie Finder
Old June 11th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn shook her head. "No really, you are!" She meowed, taking a step closer. "You did well, you just slipped was all!"

Character Site

Old June 11th, 2017, 03:37 PM
casually vacant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn shook her head. "No really, you are!" She meowed, taking a step closer. "You did well, you just slipped was all!"
"Heh, okay." He mewed, starting to purr. "Do you need any help with getting that squirrel back? I can climb trees, I had to as a loner, to get some food." His amber eyes stared at the tree. "I can teach you, if you'd like?"
My DA | Charrie Finder
Old June 11th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

"Oh, that'd be nice!" Tigerdawn mewed, looking up at the tree. "I've always been terrible at climbing..."

Character Site

Old June 11th, 2017, 07:50 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Burning forest emerged into the territory.He continued walking intill he was away Frome the entrance and smelled the air for prey. rabbit,squirrel,mouse,another mouse.We could split up.
"Naomi,we should split up.I can get the rabbit that's in this direction." he said,pointing his tail in the direction of the rabbit."You can go for the squirrel in that direction." He said,pointing his tail tip in the direction of the squirrel."That way we can get more prey quicker.We meet up here when you get it."

Naomi didn't respond she just headed off in the direction of the squirrel, making as little noise as possible. Don't get distracted just get the squirrel and meet back up with Burning Forst, Don't lose the squirrels sc- scent Naomi came to a stop as she caught the scent of two warriors Oh great..Not again! she bounded off forgetting all about the squirrel and Burning Forest
Old June 11th, 2017, 08:37 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
Naomi didn't respond she just headed off in the direction of the squirrel, making as little noise as possible. Don't get distracted just get the squirrel and meet back up with Burning Forst, Don't lose the squirrels sc- scent Naomi came to a stop as she caught the scent of two warriors Oh great..Not again! she bounded off forgetting all about the squirrel and Burning Forest
She felt the danger go away as she relaxed all her muscles. Maybe it was just a squirrel again, Onyxfire thought, suddenly she turned her attention to GyreHaze "Are you ok?" Onyxfire asked

Onyxfire suddenly caught on a faint scent of an intruder, before she could say anything the scent disappeared. "Did you smell that?" She asked GyreHaze

Last edited by BEAR.; June 11th, 2017 at 08:38 PM.
Old June 11th, 2017, 08:56 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyxfire View Post
She felt the danger go away as she relaxed all her muscles. Maybe it was just a squirrel again, Onyxfire thought, suddenly she turned her attention to GyreHaze "Are you ok?" Onyxfire asked

Onyxfire suddenly caught on a faint scent of an intruder, before she could say anything the scent disappeared. "Did you smell that?" She asked GyreHaze

GyreHaze stared off into the distance past the Silver Abyssinian, unable to move as her fur stood on edge. Oh Great! someone caught us..and it's too late to hide!! "Keep quiet Mouse brain!" she hissed under her breath

Suddenly a thick furred she-cat slide out from a bush, pale brown streaked her white fur as she glared at the two "OnyxFire GyreHaze, sneaking off..Again?" she said sternly
Old June 11th, 2017, 09:02 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
GyreHaze stared off into the distance past the Silver Abyssinian, unable to move as her fur stood on edge. Oh Great! someone caught us..and it's too late to hide!! "Keep quiet Mouse brain!" she hissed under her breath

Suddenly a thick furred she-cat slide out from a bush, pale brown streaked her white fur as she glared at the two "OnyxFire GyreHaze, sneaking off..Again?" she said sternly
Onyxfore froze. "Oh no" she murmured under her breath. As she saw the white cat with her pale brown streak glare at them. "Uhmmm... No we were not." Onyxfire managed as she gave GyreHaze a worried look. "We were just... chasing a squirrel..."
Old June 11th, 2017, 10:54 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Oh well... Looks like I was wrong about you being a gentleman, going around killing she cats like that,"
Whisper laughed, her hues snapping. Taunting her current captor was probably not the best idea. He was... the kind of cat who seemed likely to become more aggressive over time. The kind of cat who would lash out and hurt everyone in his path. The kind of cat that Whisper would be staying clear away from, at least as much as she could. Right as soon as she left that place. The thing with Whisper was, she didn't back down without a fight. She didn't back down after a few hits. She didn't back down when she was bleeding out, sometimes. Yes... all in all, the feline was one stubborn kitty. And not the kind you would want to run into on a dark night, honestly. She wasn't the most merciful cat. If she had to, she would kill. It didn't matter what age.

It didn't matter if they weren't fighting back. Territory was scarce, prey was scarcer. If she caught cats trespassing? She would kill to keep what was hers. And she would fight to get more. So, it was understandable that this tom was so hostile. It was a nice piece of territory! He was probably wanting to keep it safe from her. But, Whisper wanted to get out of here now. Hang around on the outskirts some, explore the land around... but get out of this particular area and this particular tom. This tom was scaring her. And the fact that she would admit that, even to herself, showed how scared she truly was. Perhaps the fact that her hues were flashing with concern behind their glazed confidence showed that she was truly nervous about what Riskwatcher might do to her. He was a powerful tom. She could easily be killed by him-- but Whisper would never go down without a fight.

It was funny, how her name and personality seemed to clash; see, to be honest, she wasn't a very quiet cat. Just her voice was. She couldn't scream, or yell, or raise her voice very much because it hurt her throat. And yet still, Whisper was more outspoken then you might think. Despite her voice not being too loud, when she did speak, her words held power. Power and meaning... because she was such an interesting feline. Whisper didn't talk to hear herself speak. She wasn't going to give the longest story possible. Short seemed to be Whisper's way of thinking... her way of life, more like. Everything was short. Except for her pelt. But the way she moved, the way she chose to do things, the way that she spoke... she didn't seem to have much patience. And true, patience was a grossly overlooked value. Perhaps that was why the feline didn't have too much of it.

"Oh good. I like a good challenge."
Again, her hues snapped dangerously. And again... talking to Riskwatcher like that was a bad idea. Especially when he had earlier mentioned that if she would show some respect, he might show some humility. Which would be greatly appreciated by Whisper, but of course... she had never been one to show much respect. Not for anyone. Living on her own, respect was an underestimated thing. No one really... respected a loner female, so Whisper had chosen not to respect anyone else. Why would you need to show respect to a cat who probably would rather kill you then look at you? Why was Riskwatcher asking for her respect? "Care about others' opinions much, do you?" She asked, glancing over the tom's appearance. He looked like the type of cat who was insecure if he didn't get approval. Though she had been wrong before.

Maybe he just liked to be cool looking and tough acting towards lone cats who traveled through his territory. Whisper had met that kind of cat before-- all talk and no bite. And she would have said so, had she not been scared of getting hit in the head by one of his giant paws again. Riskwatcher was a strong tom, and Whisper was scared that she would get hurt... something that she strongly disliked the thought of. Expression changing slightly, the older female glared defiantly at him as he told her he would need her name first. "If you're going to act like a kit throwing a tantrum, then I'll tell you." She growled, her voice low and angry, but a hint of amusement in her hues showed that she wasn't as angry as she liked to pretend. After all... it was fun to mess with the tom. So far, he was the kind of cat to get angry over nothing; and that, to Whisper, was hilarious.

Why? Who knew, she was Whisper, after all. But the feline got shakily to her paws, shaking her head lightly, and grinned mischieviously at the brown tom. "It's Whisper. And thanks for the hospitality; you guys really know how to make a loner feel welcome here. I haven't rested that well in moons." Her tail swished back and forth, a saucy expression on her features as she looked at him. Oh, this was a dangerous game to be playing... but she loved every second of it. From the almost musical note in her low voice, which made her sound like she could have been a siren; to the look on Riskwatcher's face every time she said something like that. It was more then obvious that he hated it, but Whisper was having far too much fun to give it up. After all, what good would there be in leaving the poor tom alone? She would have to leave this place! And, Whisper would have preferred to stay here.

Maybe for a little while, maybe for a great while. Whatever pleased her. Because, a loner did what they pleased. Something that it seemed the tom had yet to learn. Guess he must be a new loner. Probably part of a rogue group or something-- or maybe he is still, maybe that's why he talks like there's lots and lots of cats and I smell more cat-scents here. That was something that had puzzled Whisper ever since she arrived in this territory. If there were so many cats, how come she hadn't been caught? And if there weren't, then why were there so many scents? All with a faintly similar underscent, too... one that puzzled the flowy-pelted feline a great deal. Whatever it was, Whisper wasn't at all sure that she liked it. Glancing up at the tom, her hues narrowed once more-- this time in more of a playful manner. Despite everything... Whisper did indeed have a more playful nature to her.

It was small, but it was there. And something told her that the tom would tolerate it. That he had compassion. Whether it was just the fact he hadn't killed her yet, or chased her off yet, and was allowing her to rest... any one of those things could be key in her thoughts. But any way, Whisper was enjoying the current silence. The birds were chirping in the trees, the sun was shining, and she was waiting for the tom to reveal his identity to her as well.
Riskwatcher felt his lips curl back into a snarl, displaying his teeth before he allowed them to come back to normal. He had to compose himself in front of the female. He could see the danger seeping from her, that she wanted him to break. Riskwatcher knew he didn't have time to break. A thunderclan cat had to maintain self-control, but with the games that this she cat was playing on him. He was tired of playing games. The heavy tom decided to take a seat on the grass, allowing the cool wind to surpass him as he cleared his throat. Calmly, he said, ''Did I say I enjoy killing she cats?'' He stared at her. What notion of the sense did she get that from him? ''In fact, I avoid killing every way possible...unless I have to.'' He snapped his hues up to look at her, narrowing his eyes to show his serious behavior.

The tom looked away for a few seconds. It was known that he was paranoid, having to feel that he was kitsitting the cat in front of him. He wanted her to be out of Thunderclan, not enjoying her stay. The fact that his scent sense was lost wasn't helping the situation. Riskwatcher had to rely on his ears for sudden movements of another cat. If they caught him with this loner...anything could possibly happen. Riskwatcher didn't want to hurt her. Albeit, he did with a heavy paw against her head. Didn't she deserve it? Deceiving him, playing with him.

A sudden fire began to well inside Riskwatcher as he slitted his eyes at her. If looks could kill, she would be dead right now with the harshness he was using to terminate her. ''You seem to like playing games,'' he finally says after a time of silence. Just over looking her, and her pelt, half-admiring it, half-insulting it. ''How about we play a fun game?'' The tom replied rasply. He used to have such a wonderful voice. Nice and deep as a tom should, but growing older done that to many toms. Making his voice soft and frail, but still loud and serious. Raspy as if he were sick. It had to be the cause of his lost of scent. After all,what else could it be? For a moment, he was depressed, but he shook it off at remembering what he wanted to tell her. ''It's called chase. You familiar with that? I thought so. You run, and I'll run after you!'' He suggested. Perhaps playing a game of chase would allow him to speed things up. Get her out of here before the worst came to happen. She was refusing to move much. What did she want out of him?

All too soon, she was talking again, and the tom flicked his ears out of impatience, The way her voice sounded, how the words rolled off her tongue. It sent a shiver down his spine, making him shake off his pelt. Suddenly, the larger tom growled, stepping further towards her with a glint in his green eyes. ''I'm glad you like challenges. Expect a challenge you can never win.'' He snarled in her face before pulling away. ''I like your attitude. It was good knowing you, though.'' He says, the turns, allowing his tail to sway gently as if he had the last saying, but immediately he turned back around. He had to remind himself that the she cat was sneaky. She was bound to get into something and having him chase her around again.

The tom tilted his head upon her next words. And, he looked over his shoulder just to make sure no one else was around. They were in a pretty well-known area. Easily seen. ''I don't care about others opinions.'' He says, looking away. Then, he threw his face back into hers. ''You should care,'' he seethed, ''They'll tear you to pieces, and then you would see how kind I was compared to them.'' He pulled himself away, hoping that she would get the hint to leave much faster. ''You're asking for death's wish if you stay here. Just saying.'' Then, the large tom sits down and brings up a paw to give it a delicate lick as he brings it over his head. His eyes never left his new companion. Like she wasn't leaving the thunderclan territory.

Riskwatcher had snorted upon hearing her little insult about him, but he perked his ears to hear her name. He was rather curious of what he could be. And, the fact that he knew her name, if he seen her again, he would be able to make her out and chase her off again if he needed to. She was such a devious feline that it amazed him in such many ways that he could not explain. Usually, she cats feared him at this age. When he was younger, they would throw themselves at him, but now? As he's growing older, and the thought of settling down growing further and weaker, he figured that he might as well be a ghost in the background,ignored until his death.

''Whisper.'' He repeated, looking her over just to be sure she was telling the truth. He didn't catch her tell yet, if she did tell a lie. But what reason was there to lie about he name? Perhaps there were many, and she seemed annoyed that he didn't want to tell her his name first. Riskwatcher stood his ground when it came to enemies. Not that she was an enemy. More like a new acquaintance that he didn't have the pleasure of meeting so far. He had taken notice how soft her voice was. How she never screamed or got too loud. Was that why she was called Whisper? The softness in her throat that made it sealed with a gentle touch? Riskwatcher was surprised because she didn't sound like a feathery type at all. She didn't even seem like a sweet feline to get to know.

The dark brown tabby, lifted his head, putting his nose in the air. ''Riskwatcher.'' He replies, and slowly lowers his head with a roll of his eyes. It was a weak way to introduce himself, but he had done it because she had done it first. The moment could had been sappy to him.Or, she was trying to buy time not to leave. The tom suddenly became alert at this. ''Don't think you're staying!'' He growled. ''Just because introductions were made, I still expect you to leave in the next few moments.'' He stepped towards her, and lowered himself into a crouching position. ''I'll happily chase you out if I have to, and you best believe I will catch you.'' He brings his head up to stare down into her eyes. His displayed determination. The type of determination he always held no matter what.

From the way she looked earlier, to the way she sounded. As if almost trying to convince him that he was doing the wrong thing of chasing her out. The tom rolled his eyes once more. Trying to decipher her intentions were hard as well...just hard. Riskwatcher never found himself pondering the motives of the opposite gender, but now? He was confused as ever, but he didn't allow this to show. Allowing that to show, displayed weakness. The tom did not want others to see that he had a weak side. Especially this loner.

''Introductions aside, missy.'' Riskwatcher replied hastily. ''You ready to leave? I'll walk you to the border.'' He brushes past her, and carelessly flicks his tail to touch her. ''Try not to lose track of where you are. You don't want to be in dire danger and have our patrols ruin that pretty face of yours, now do you?'' He glowered and turned his head back around, ready to stomp of.