Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by squidz
Today 10:39 AM
WindClan Resources
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 10:35 AM
I'm Going Down, Like the...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 10:35 AM
Birchpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 10:27 AM
The Rift [ Atari /...
by taillow
Last post by squidz
Today 10:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 9th, 2020, 07:08 PM
Baby

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Slinky

Skunkpelt could relate to the boredom. He paused for a moment, contemplating a solution to their shared issue, before jumping in front of him with a mischievous flick of his tail and a glimmer in his eye. "Let's go do something! Let's.... let's explore! Or we can tussle!" He gave a lopsided grin, lowering his head to the ground and looking up at the tom expectantly.

I am always up for roleplays!!
Old September 9th, 2020, 07:57 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
(Don't apologize! It's totally fine.)

Ashfeather knew that her apprentice had been late, but she wouldn't critizice her for that. Nobody was perfect, after all. Meanwhile, the sun was fully showing, but the temperature was brutal. At least, to her. It chilled all of her scars and deformities, making them ache terribly. Shaking out her matted black pelt to warm herself up, she turned toward Windpaw. "H-hello," she stammered, the cold making her voice jittery. It was difficult to talk and the weight of responsibility had fallen onto her shoulders. "Y-you're a b-bit late, b-but don't w-worry." Why had it gotten colder all of a sudden? Standing up straighter - which wasn't much due to her lack of weight and size, despite her belly that bulged out just a tiny bit - she looked at Windpaw. "S-so, I'll t-teach you hunting. Th-that'll warm us up," she meowed, keeping her distorted, shivering voice enthusiastic. "How d-does that sound?"

@Wings
-Windpaw-

The youngish she-cat moved next to her mentor but some how far away. She kept a good eye on her new mentor as she talked. Not responding other with nervous glances towards her. Nothing bad really towards her just mostly how she acted around... pretty much everyone. Even Snailswirl. "That's.. fine." She looked away while still keeping her eyes on the black she-cat. Making sure she didn't give any hint of attacking her, verbally or phyically.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old September 9th, 2020, 10:14 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

[ @Moonraven ]

~~Dawnfeather~~

Dawnfeather tried not to smirk or laugh at the two cats coolly regarding her. "So, any requirements? Anything I need to do?"
being this young is art

Last edited by Cobra; September 9th, 2020 at 10:14 PM.
Old September 9th, 2020, 11:03 PM

My Mood: In Love
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

foxpaw was bored and went to sleep. in his sleep he said "I wish I had a mother and father, no wait don't hurt me no NO." (OPEN)
With that old time rock 'n' roll"
I will be on when I can
"driver picks music shotgun shuts his cakehole"
~dean winchester

https://gdpd.xyz/fluffyjack25
Old September 9th, 2020, 11:49 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

"i.. remember marigolds." robinpaw murmured while ashfeather went off on an explanation, getting flashbacks to his last herb patrol. oh yes, he remembered those little... ruffles. and petals. and the overbearing, absolute urge to just pluck a petal and maybe even eat it for no good reason at all. in his defense, it did seem satisfying! he wasn't sure if that counted as a good enough reason, but he hadn't done anything dumb yet, so hmph.

"so! uh, y'saw marigolds? d'ya remember where!!?" robinpaw asked, glancing over at ashfeather with a prompting expression. on the lookout for anything he might recognize - which was really a selective list; only marigold, cobweb, and.. what were those other things called??? something like poppy sparks or something. poppy sleeps? poppy seeds? asdfghjkl it all sounded the sameeee. at least it wasn't something he had to know, and at least he knew what they looked like, even if he wasn't quite sure what they were called. he didn't know how to find them, though. so it was pretty useless knowing what they looked like. oh well. he'd just look for marigolds with ashfeather! and maybe beepaw and fallenghost, although fallenghost... looked like they had their hands full.

"if ya don't, we can all just look for them! unless you don't want to--" he added, glancing at beepaw and fallenghost, "or we could split up and search for clues! if there are even clues to where herbs might be hiding. i don't know. i'm not a herb. or am i??? nah!!" he was.. pretty sure he wasn't a herb? maybe, like, 99% sure. but there was always that 1% of uncertainty. he hadn't been used to magically heal someone yet, but!! maybe his time just hadn't come yet or something. or maybe that 99% certainty of him not being a herb was correct. the latter seemed more plausible, but ya never know!

talking to beepaw and fallenghost, he continued: "but yeah! do ya'll know where to find anythin'? er, not that i can't find stuff on my own because like i totally can. just, uh, askin for a friend, y'know." he was oh so convincing wasn't he. "or those marigolds you were talkin' bout? or like literally any other thing you mightta seen that snailsie might need because ah we don't need favoritism towards marigoldsss but i don't wanna come back empty-pawed!" the snowshoe-marked apprentice asked, this time directed towards ashfeather.
// @TheNyanCatMinecart @Rainquail @Elementals
Old September 10th, 2020, 02:13 AM
fae/she/they

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Dandelionpurr stretched out as they walked across the clearing, a deep purr rumbling from their maned throat. Lazy blue eyes scanned across the clearing, wondering what company would greet them today.
That was until their gaze fell upon Reedpaw. What a scruffy little thing! Tsk tsk. Can't have that. The monarch moved across the clearing on large golden paws, purr never stopping. "Boy, come here! Dirty, dirty boy." They huffed at him, not waiting for a reply before the looped a large paw under the apprentice and pulled them close. Dandelionpurrs tongue back to quickly lap at the young boys fur, spiking it up in every direction. "You must keep ya self clean, yes!' Their accent - Undescribable - was thick.
The apprentice had been minding his business, incredibly bored with having no cat's around to talk to. His mentor also hadn't shown up much at all in quite some time, so it wasn't like he had any training to be doing either. He just wanted to go out again, not sit around camp like a dead body!

Reedpaw eventually rose to his paws, thin brown fur being a mess from rolling about the moors idly. He gleamed at the state of himself, silently thinking that it made him look tough. Apparently that was only evident to him, as the shrill call of an older cat had the apprentice flinch. Looking over, Reedpaw nearly ran out of camp as he saw a familiar golden cat rushing his way. Oh goodness...

Barely having a chance to prepare, Reedpaw soon found himself in an embrace he hadn't known since a kit... and frankly, he didn't like it! "Hey!" he wailed, "I'll have you know that I wanted to have my fur look like that! Why'd you have to come and fix what isn't broken?" The apprentice let out a frustrated huff. He was not having it, though all attempts of escape seemed futile as he found himself being forcefully groomed. It seems he'd just have to survive....
Old September 10th, 2020, 04:44 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post

Honestly, this might be the most annoying cat Echowind had ever met. Couldn't he take no for an answer? She was sitting there, and she wasn't getting up.

"Well, Littlewish, I am Echowind," the small molly replied, her tone a mix of politeness and annoyance. Mostly annoyance. "And, I'm not so pleased to meet you."

Still not making me move. "Well, 'honey', I think you should go sit over there. Because I am not getting up."

Littlewish simply raised a brow in response to the she-cat's words, her tone armed with thorns. It didn't sound like she was going to give up any time soon. Who put mouse bile in her prey? Sharing is caring, missy-moo. Perhaps he'd have to take a different approach, one that often worked with the more difficult ones. Nevermind that- it was one hundred and ten percent foolproof. Even better! And so, the cream warrior lay down beside this 'Echowind', squashing himself close to her so that he was able to get right up in her face.

"You don't seem very happy, madam Echowind. Don't worry, I'm very good at cheering up cats like yourself! In fact, I am the number one, most qualified, meretricious judicious, cheery-upper in the known world." He informed her, his tone brisk and laughably serious. Offering her a small grin, his eyes slid over to the second-best spot at her mention.
"Darling, it's simple! My fur just reflects all the sunlight, it's so thin and light and I get all irritated. So I'd say I'm much better off sharing with a lovely molly such as yourself, isn't that right?_"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old September 10th, 2020, 06:09 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Ashfeather noticed that Windpaw looked a bit nervous. She didn't want to make her nervous. Especially since she knew what it was like to be constantly paranoid. It had gotten a tad bit warmer with the sun peeking out. The deformed she-cat padded a little closer, hoping that the she-cat didn't flinch away, and tried to smile. Her jaw was sore and the smile was lopsided, but it was still distinguishable. "Hey... it's okay," she meowed, trying to keep her jittery voice gentle. "I-I've heard a bit about you... I'm sorry about what happened. My... my life hasn't been the best, either." She took a step back, still feeling a bit heavy. "Well, want to learn some moves?" she asked, keeping her voice kind, although a touch of anxiety had crept up into her. She really didn't want to make Windpaw uncomfortable.

@Wings

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old September 10th, 2020, 06:14 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@hope @Rainquail @Elementals

Ashfeather hesitated. Wasn't Robinpaw coming with her? Well, it was good to talk to the other members of the patrol. However, she felt herself beginning to shrink beneath her bicolored pelt. Had she said something wrong? Did Robinpaw not want to be with her? He didn't seem like he wanted to be with her. Should she voice this? Her fur was prickling a little, but then she shook her head to clear it, her jaw swinging a bit. "M-marigold would be f-farther out on th-the territory," she explained quietly to Robinpaw, wondering if he would even acknowledge her. She decided to add, "If y-you want t-to go with Fallenghost and n-not me, th-that's fine."

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old September 10th, 2020, 06:50 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Littlewish simply raised a brow in response to the she-cat's words, her tone armed with thorns. It didn't sound like she was going to give up any time soon. Who put mouse bile in her prey? Sharing is caring, missy-moo. Perhaps he'd have to take a different approach, one that often worked with the more difficult ones. Nevermind that- it was one hundred and ten percent foolproof. Even better! And so, the cream warrior lay down beside this 'Echowind', squashing himself close to her so that he was able to get right up in her face.

"You don't seem very happy, madam Echowind. Don't worry, I'm very good at cheering up cats like yourself! In fact, I am the number one, most qualified, meretricious judicious, cheery-upper in the known world." He informed her, his tone brisk and laughably serious. Offering her a small grin, his eyes slid over to the second-best spot at her mention.
"Darling, it's simple! My fur just reflects all the sunlight, it's so thin and light and I get all irritated. So I'd say I'm much better off sharing with a lovely molly such as yourself, isn't that right?_"
This Littlewish guy was annoying. And then when he got all up in her space... Well that was it. He should of been more careful of who he messed with.

"Yes, mister Littlewish, half that reason is you!" She ignored the rest of his stupid little speech. While he was ranting on and on about ahsring with a lovely molly like you Echowind made an attempt to hit him over the nose. Sheathed claws, of course.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Closed Thread