Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
mom, am I still young? [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 09:17 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 09:07 AM
Atari Territory
by taillow
Last post by glitch
Today 08:44 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 11th, 2020, 06:20 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@hope @Elementals @Rainquail

Ashfeather nodded at Beepaw, feeling rather relieved. At least somebody wanted to go with her... or had she just done it to be polite? Quickly, the deformed she-cat shook her head. No. She had to stop second-guessing herself like this! Twilightstar wouldn't be very happy with her if she kept on acting like a kit who was too afraid to leave the nursery. Taking a deep breath, she meowed, "Alright. L-let's get moving." That dumb tremor in her voice... she wished that it would go away. Her jaw's weird movements and the distortion were bad enough. Turning away, she began to lumber across the territory. She was glad that she had barely begun to be pregnant since she was already getting tired. Maybe it was because her legs were as thin as some of the pine needles that she had seen on ShadowClan's territory. As she went a bit farther out, she spotted some flowers waving in the wind: marigold! She was about to quicken her pace before remembering Beepaw. Quickly, she stopped and turned around, hoping that she hadn't left the apprentice in the dust. Which wasn't likely, because she was rather unstable and slow, anyway.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old September 11th, 2020, 06:26 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Deerblossom purred even louder. Good. His tail flicked. "Hey, Skunkblaze..." He purred, his voice soft. "I, uh, I've got something to tell you..." His face was almost completely red. "I like you, a lot. I really do." The tom waited for her to answer.
I like you alot too! You're one of my best friends! Skunkblaze mewed, because, well, she was a bit clueless sometimes. Catching the redness on Deerblossom's face however, she realized what he had meant. This was going to be.....hard. Deerblossom, I'm sorry, but I....I don't love you in that way.
I like she-cats, not toms. I'm so sorry.
Maybe that was blunt. But it was all she had to explain things.
Old September 11th, 2020, 06:30 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

Dimtail led Nightpaw over to an area of softer ground. He listened closely. "Can you hear or see or smell any prey?" he asked him. "You sometimes would be able to see small footprints in soft ground like this. Once you locate some prey, do the hunting crouch and creep up on they prey to hunt it." @Drago0n
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.

Last edited by Jessica1917; September 11th, 2020 at 12:29 PM.
Old September 11th, 2020, 08:36 AM
You're stuck with me

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Alright. We've just got to get this out and we'll be done. Skunkblaze grunted, shoving more dirt forwards. Peering around, she made sure she could see Sproutkit, and then gave the mound another push. Almost falling on her face as the top gave way, she she pushed a bit out into the clearing as she slithered over the pile, her white stripe almost completely obscured by dirt. Turning back around, she began to dig at the pile, tossing it out into the clearing and not particularly caring if she showered a couple cats with it. They'd live. After this, she was definitely going to need a good cleaning! @Rainquail @Slinky
Old September 11th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
I like you alot too! You're one of my best friends! Skunkblaze mewed, because, well, she was a bit clueless sometimes. Catching the redness on Deerblossom's face however, she realized what he had meant. This was going to be.....hard. Deerblossom, I'm sorry, but I....I don't love you in that way.
I like she-cats, not toms. I'm so sorry.
Maybe that was blunt. But it was all she had to explain things.
Deerblossom opened his mouth to say he didn't mean it as friends when she continued. He took multiple steps back. What?! The tom hissed at her, snarling: "Are you serious? I can't believe I've been hanging out, even having a crush on, another one of those stupid cats who like their own gender!" He just couldn't believe this. How could she betray him like that? His tail was puffed up as he ran back to camp without waiting for a response.

(Quick note so people don't take this the wrong way, I am not homophobic, Deerblossom however is.)

Click my dragons!
Old September 11th, 2020, 12:52 PM
You're stuck with me

Deerblossom? Wait, Deerblossom.... Skunkblaze called after the retreating figure, before sinking to her knees. She had ruined it. Completely and forever. With a sad sigh, she turned, and made her way back to camp, to seen the medicine cats. Because she needed it.
Old September 11th, 2020, 03:32 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
I'm NOT just saying that! And I didn't TAKE you! Wishpool mewed forcefully. You were abandoned on our territory, and one of our warriors brought you to me! WE were the ones who wanted you, not whoever abandoned you! If we were going to always hate you, our warriors wouldn't have brought you back, and Twilightstar wouldn't have allowed you in! Now SHE was getting a bit mad. She was TRYING, but why couldn't Nightpaw understand? He WAS wanted! @Drago0n
"Wolffang hates me! The other kits hate me!" Nightpaw sobbed. "And now you say my MOTHER hates me too?!" The tom was furious. "Why didn't you tell me? I have no idea who likes me or who even knows!" Nightpaw ran the other direction, not wanting to know what Wishpool would say. A sudden shock hit him. Would Blackkit hate him now too?
Old September 11th, 2020, 04:14 PM
Ambivert

[COLOR="Dark Gray"]~Fallenghost of WC~[/COLOR]

Fallenghost was just a bit curious but looking at Ashfeather, they must have took her glance the wrong way. The molly sighed before placing a paw on Ashfeather's head. "You are tired, you should rest. Can't imagine how much stress Ms.Rosepetty is," she ordered while looking for Robinpaw. As soon as she found them, she snickered. "Race you to where I last found Marigolds"

{ @hope @Rainquail @TheNyanCatMinecart }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old September 11th, 2020, 04:35 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Leopardkit ran in figure 8’s, trying to get a hold of that whole balance thing. “Hey can someone stop me!?” She called hoping not to fall, falling was no fun.
@Romulus

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old September 11th, 2020, 04:36 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Leopardkit ran in figure 8’s, trying to get a hold of that whole balance thing. “Hey can someone stop me!?” She called hoping not to fall, falling was no fun.
@Romulus
featherflame walked over and gently nabbed the kit by the nape. Featherflame set the kit down. "Careful there." She said, her eyes gleaming.
(kitty go )
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Closed Thread