Today 11:43 AM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Bean
Today 11:22 AM

Old December 25th, 2020, 02:31 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Braith nodded as a guard wolf came walking up to them and whispered something in Braith's ear as they were talking. The news made him frown immediately as he hurried the wolf off. "Oh dear..." He said now, starting to pace. "It appears there has been some troubling news. Apparently there are rumors of the fighters planning to join. And they aren't fighting with us it seems." His voice now was slightly irritated. "We can'tsplit our wolves now, they'll get picked off by those fighters. We all need to be in one big formation now." His mind was already racing of a new strategy, making different formations in the dirt. He was back to his calm self, doing what he did best and that was strategizing. "They will not break our formation, no matter what. Ketsueki, you will no longer be at the front, but in the middle of the formation. Matasi, you will cover our rear and I will take the front." He said looking at each of them. "This road bump, only slows us down, but if this is done properly, victory is guarunteed no matter what."

Ketsueki grew slightly hesitant as Braith explained the new plan. “I am not sure you being in the front is the best idea.” He explained. Unsure of how to keep Braith out of immediate danger without actually saying he wanted him to be safe. “That’s risky, and if anything they will be fighting to try and pick us off. You and Matasi being out in the open is just easy bait...while you shouldn’t sit back and let the others fight for you...you two shouldn’t be sitting ducks. Perhaps if you both were surrounded by some wolves instead of in the open. I don’t need the wolves of the rebellion to have some victories.”

He finished, trying to push the thought that Ibuki was behind this to the back of his mind. If that was the case...then Merayu must be in it too. She was with Ibuki the most. The white wolf suppressed his rage and hurt. Now wasn’t the time. He’d use that as fuel later on when the battle began.

Old December 25th, 2020, 04:41 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Ketsueki grew slightly hesitant as Braith explained the new plan. “I am not sure you being in the front is the best idea.” He explained. Unsure of how to keep Braith out of immediate danger without actually saying he wanted him to be safe. “That’s risky, and if anything they will be fighting to try and pick us off. You and Matasi being out in the open is just easy bait...while you shouldn’t sit back and let the others fight for you...you two shouldn’t be sitting ducks. Perhaps if you both were surrounded by some wolves instead of in the open. I don’t need the wolves of the rebellion to have some victories.”

He finished, trying to push the thought that Ibuki was behind this to the back of his mind. If that was the case...then Merayu must be in it too. She was with Ibuki the most. The white wolf suppressed his rage and hurt. Now wasn’t the time. He’d use that as fuel later on when the battle began.

Braith was drawing out different scenarios, more in his head than in the ground this time. After hearing Ketsueki's suggestion, he nodded. "Yes. Yes that would more than likely be for the best. Excellent thinking like always." He said with a smile and looking up to the sky. "We don't have long left. We should go and inform our wolves of the updated plan."

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old December 25th, 2020, 10:15 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Braith was drawing out different scenarios, more in his head than in the ground this time. After hearing Ketsueki's suggestion, he nodded. "Yes. Yes that would more than likely be for the best. Excellent thinking like always." He said with a smile and looking up to the sky. "We don't have long left. We should go and inform our wolves of the updated plan."

Ketsueki nodded. “Of course, I will announce it to the group that is nearby. I assume you two will inform the leaders to run the information over the packs to have them come here.” With that he left to do what he said he would.

~0~

Nokosi watched his wolves as they got into their battle formations that was taught to them by both him and the other wolves. Soon. Soon it will happen.

(I didn’t want to start just in case you had anything you wanted to do. If not I’ll call on the rebellion.)
Old December 25th, 2020, 11:43 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Ketsueki nodded. “Of course, I will announce it to the group that is nearby. I assume you two will inform the leaders to run the information over the packs to have them come here.” With that he left to do what he said he would.

~0~

Nokosi watched his wolves as they got into their battle formations that was taught to them by both him and the other wolves. Soon. Soon it will happen.

(I didn’t want to start just in case you had anything you wanted to do. If not I’ll call on the rebellion.)
Braith nodded and was already heading out to inform the others of this news. (Call it. I have nothing)

Old December 26th, 2020, 09:18 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Braith nodded and was already heading out to inform the others of this news. (Call it. I have nothing)

Suddenly- with a sign from Nokosi, the slaves and fellow guards started to attack guards that were not apart of their rebellion. Within seconds the place with silence wolves turned into that of shouting, war cries, and growling. Blood was already being spilled and Nokosi watched as his group split into three, the first group taking on wolves nearby- and the other two trying to push as far ahead as possible so Ibuki’s wolves could get the signal.

However Nokosi wasn’t able to stand still for long before a guard wolf that had been his neighboor in the guards den attacked him.

~0~

“You....how could you be in this!? I thought you were better than-“

~0~

Nokosi gave him no answer as he took advantage of his shocked state and easily pinned him. After a few more minutes of struggling Nokosi finally got a opening for his neck...which he took immediately. Within seconds the wolf started to weaken as Nokosi clamped down and watched the life drain from his eyes. The older wolf stood back and shook his head. “You really shouldn’t talk so much.” And with that he was onto the next wolf.

(And they were roommates. Oh meh gawd they were roommates.)

~0~

Ketsueki looked around as majority of his wolves were able to come back to the main group but grew worried as not all of them showed up. Were they perhaps stopped on their way of getting here? However his thoughts were cut short as he heard the running of some wolves come towards them. “Is that all they have?” He asked no one in particular. No. That cant be it. They must have split into groups. Usually that is a good tactic but...not when they had a small army such as that. That only means that Ibuki and her men weren’t here yet. Ketsueki braced himself and so did the wolves around him. The worst was yet to come.

Old December 26th, 2020, 10:11 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Suddenly- with a sign from Nokosi, the slaves and fellow guards started to attack guards that were not apart of their rebellion. Within seconds the place with silence wolves turned into that of shouting, war cries, and growling. Blood was already being spilled and Nokosi watched as his group split into three, the first group taking on wolves nearby- and the other two trying to push as far ahead as possible so Ibuki’s wolves could get the signal.

However Nokosi wasn’t able to stand still for long before a guard wolf that had been his neighboor in the guards den attacked him.

~0~

“You....how could you be in this!? I thought you were better than-“

~0~

Nokosi gave him no answer as he took advantage of his shocked state and easily pinned him. After a few more minutes of struggling Nokosi finally got a opening for his neck...which he took immediately. Within seconds the wolf started to weaken as Nokosi clamped down and watched the life drain from his eyes. The older wolf stood back and shook his head. “You really shouldn’t talk so much.” And with that he was onto the next wolf.

(And they were roommates. Oh meh gawd they were roommates.)

~0~

Ketsueki looked around as majority of his wolves were able to come back to the main group but grew worried as not all of them showed up. Were they perhaps stopped on their way of getting here? However his thoughts were cut short as he heard the running of some wolves come towards them. “Is that all they have?” He asked no one in particular. No. That cant be it. They must have split into groups. Usually that is a good tactic but...not when they had a small army such as that. That only means that Ibuki and her men weren’t here yet. Ketsueki braced himself and so did the wolves around him. The worst was yet to come.

Ibuki stood still, as did the rest of her fighters. On the outskirts of the battle, not yet seen. She had told her wolves to wait, wait for the signal and for the battle to come to them. Ketsueki's wolves were in sight, and so were Nokosi's. It had been so long since her wolves got to fight. And soon the slaves were there and the signal had been given. All the wolves, a few dozen of them all stepped out of their cover, surrounding Ketsueki's large group. A few of them growled. Ibuki stepped out of her spot, next to her was Merayu. Both of them looked to Ketsueki. "Well well. We meet again." She said to him. As such the wolves closed in around Ketsueki's group of wolves.

Old December 26th, 2020, 10:36 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Ibuki stood still, as did the rest of her fighters. On the outskirts of the battle, not yet seen. She had told her wolves to wait, wait for the signal and for the battle to come to them. Ketsueki's wolves were in sight, and so were Nokosi's. It had been so long since her wolves got to fight. And soon the slaves were there and the signal had been given. All the wolves, a few dozen of them all stepped out of their cover, surrounding Ketsueki's large group. A few of them growled. Ibuki stepped out of her spot, next to her was Merayu. Both of them looked to Ketsueki. "Well well. We meet again." She said to him. As such the wolves closed in around Ketsueki's group of wolves.

Ketsueki wasn’t surprised when he saw Merayu with Ibuki. But that still didn’t stop him from feeling hurt...and it showed. However, that only lasted for a short amount of time...but long enough for Merayu to notice it. But Ketsueki was the leader. He couldn’t be anything but confident. And confident he was. The white wolf stood tall, not even a shred of doubt or concern was shown in his eyes.

As he showed his confidence the wolves around them did too...even if they were shocked that the queen stood on the opposing side. The wolves returned growls back to them, ready for their leader to give them the ok to fight. “I should have poisoned you while I had the chance.” He seemed irritated- annoyed even.

Old December 26th, 2020, 10:51 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Ketsueki wasn’t surprised when he saw Merayu with Ibuki. But that still didn’t stop him from feeling hurt...and it showed. However, that only lasted for a short amount of time...but long enough for Merayu to notice it. But Ketsueki was the leader. He couldn’t be anything but confident. And confident he was. The white wolf stood tall, not even a shred of doubt or concern was shown in his eyes.

As he showed his confidence the wolves around them did too...even if they were shocked that the queen stood on the opposing side. The wolves returned growls back to them, ready for their leader to give them the ok to fight. “I should have poisoned you while I had the chance.” He seemed irritated- annoyed even.

Ibuki smiled at that. "Oh come now Nokosi. If you poisoned me, you would've lost out on the fun that is about to come." She said as she told her wolves to stand their ground. They did not press forward, though inching slowly as the distance between his wolves and hers were closing. "You remember when you stopped our fight long ago so early. Well soon, there won't be anyone stopping this fight this time. I WILL beat you. And you know it too, that's why you hid behind your cheap tactics. Well not for much longer. Your time is coming."

Old December 26th, 2020, 11:11 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Ibuki smiled at that. "Oh come now Nokosi. If you poisoned me, you would've lost out on the fun that is about to come." She said as she told her wolves to stand their ground. They did not press forward, though inching slowly as the distance between his wolves and hers were closing. "You remember when you stopped our fight long ago so early. Well soon, there won't be anyone stopping this fight this time. I WILL beat you. And you know it too, that's why you hid behind your cheap tactics. Well not for much longer. Your time is coming."

The growls got louder from the wolves that surrounded him, Braith, and Matasi. But all Ketsueki could do was laugh at her comment. “You know very well Ibuki that we are evenly matched. Your confidence is commendable...but misplaced.” His eyes narrowed to her. “I won’t be the one that is beaten today.” He gave her a irritated smile. No, he wouldn’t loose. Not when he had the hatred and sadness for Merayu that bubbled up inside of him to fuel him. His eyes flickered to the wolves that had just arrived at the scene. Nokosi’s wolves. Ketsueki did not show one bit of concern however. It just seemed as if he was going to growl in irritation. “You all are just prolonging your inevitable defeat.”

Old December 27th, 2020, 12:22 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

The growls got louder from the wolves that surrounded him, Braith, and Matasi. But all Ketsueki could do was laugh at her comment. “You know very well Ibuki that we are evenly matched. Your confidence is commendable...but misplaced.” His eyes narrowed to her. “I won’t be the one that is beaten today.” He gave her a irritated smile. No, he wouldn’t loose. Not when he had the hatred and sadness for Merayu that bubbled up inside of him to fuel him. His eyes flickered to the wolves that had just arrived at the scene. Nokosi’s wolves. Ketsueki did not show one bit of concern however. It just seemed as if he was going to growl in irritation. “You all are just prolonging your inevitable defeat.”

Ibuki laughed. "We are not even." She said and sighed. "Alright Merayu. You know the plan. Let them know what happens when you mess with the fighters." She said beginning to walk away.

Merayu looked down at Ketsueki before down to her wolves. "Fighters. You know what you need to do. Attack!" At her command, the fighter wolves sprang forward and attacked.....but not Ketsueki's troops. The fighters began to attack the slaves, though non lethally. It was mostly to subdue and pin the inexperienced slave wolves. She sat and watched as she breathed a sigh of relief.

Next to Ketsueki, Braith also let out a sigh of relief. His plan had worked and Ibuki stuck with her end of the deal to side with them. "Surround all the slaves and subdue them immediately. I want none left standing." he ordered the wolves as they all obeyed and went for the surprised, and pinned slaves.