Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by glitch
Today 02:43 PM
Every Bloodied Paw Must...
Last post by Daragca
Today 02:42 PM
-SWEET HOME ALABAMA- <my...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 02:40 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 25th, 2017, 07:11 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
"If you want me to," Ratpaw shrugged, "And if you're willing to do late-night practices," she added, looking up at the sky for a second, her tail flicking once before she looked at her brother again, wanting to see his reaction, whether he would say yes or not
(I'm makin' an another finder so my posts may be a bit patchy.)

"Of course I would! I'm not afraid of the dark," he announced, excitedly jumping to his paws. His kit-like side was showing. He was still young, so there was an excuse. "Can we go...Like right now? I need all the help I can get!"
Old February 25th, 2017, 07:22 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyme View Post
(I'm makin' an another finder so my posts may be a bit patchy.)

"Of course I would! I'm not afraid of the dark," he announced, excitedly jumping to his paws. His kit-like side was showing. He was still young, so there was an excuse. "Can we go...Like right now? I need all the help I can get!"
"Let me finish my rabbit first," Ratpaw swallowed a purr of amusement, it felt nice, acting like she was a mentor, her own eyes lighting up with amusement as she looked at her brother with her own excitement
Old February 25th, 2017, 07:39 PM
yeehaw

Quote:

"Let me finish my rabbit first," Ratpaw swallowed a purr of amusement, it felt nice, acting like she was a mentor, her own eyes lighting up with amusement as she looked at her brother with her own excitement
Mousepaw shuffled his forepaws excitedly. He leaned down and snagged a few bites from his own small piece of prey. He twitched his whiskers excitedly. Having family mentor you must be so much better than a regular one! He exclaimed internally, eyes gleaming.
Old February 25th, 2017, 07:48 PM

I hope I don't disappoint him... That thought suddenly ran through Ratpaw's mind, though she shook it away, finishing her rabbit in a few more swift bites, "You ready?" She asked, turning to her brother, her eyes lit up with their own kind of excitement for The session
Old February 25th, 2017, 07:51 PM
yeehaw

Quote:
I hope I don't disappoint him... That thought suddenly ran through Ratpaw's mind, though she shook it away, finishing her rabbit in a few more swift bites, "You ready?" She asked, turning to her brother, her eyes lit up with their own kind of excitement for The session
He pushed away the rabbit leg with one of his paws. "The real question is...Are you?!" He asked, bouncing on his paws like a kitten. His dark eyes gleamed with anticipation. "I'm not so good at the fighting. Maybe you can help me with that first?"
Old February 25th, 2017, 07:56 PM

"Sure," Ratpaw nodded, looking at her brother, "There's a move you can use to knock someone's legs out from under them," she said, thinking of one of the moves she knew, "You dart out like this" she ran towards Mousepaw, ducking under him with a bit of ease, and pressed her paw, hard, but not too hard, against her brother's leg, finding the right part of the leg, and pushing on it harder to make his knees buckle under him, which she hoped worked, as she wasn't the best at that move yet
Old February 25th, 2017, 08:22 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildpelt View Post
She flinched, looking up at Sunsong. "W-w-w-wildkit." His beige fur stood on end, while his eyes portrayed fear and surprise.
Her tone was gentle,no edge or aggression was in it. She felt for kits like these,shy and scared out of their minds to talk to anybody. She gave a warm smile and nodded,"That's a nice name Wildkit," she mewed. Her amber eyes were warm,"you seem to be alone,why don't you come over here with me little one?" she offered,swishing her tail out of the way to expose her belly,since she was laying on her side. Her fur was long and her body was warm,having the permanent scent of warm milk and softness on her pelt. "I won't mind."
Old February 25th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Youtube junkie

My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Blue's ears relaxed as the she-cat told him her name, and the name WindClan. What an odd thing, the word WindClan...
"My name is Blue!" He meowed, his maw widening into a warm smile. "What's a WindClan?"
The tom tilted his head as he asked the question, his eye revealing only simply curiosity, and his tail still fluffed with energy.

@No one for Pres~ ((Sorry, I had to work today... thats why i'm so late. Also, Blue is very simple minded and gleeful.))
Old February 26th, 2017, 03:54 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Staggering dramatically as her sister launched into her and landed on her back, Rabbitpaw meowed, "Oh, no! I'm being attacked by a fierce, scary warrior! Help me!" Toppling over, she gently removed Horizonkit from her back, eyes glittering with humor. Nosing the smaller cat gently, she purred warmly, "How are you, li'l sis?"
Horizonkit puffed up her fur in triumph. "I... *huff* got.. *huff* my prey!" she purred in between catching her breath. A small leap would not have normally exhausted a kitten so much but Horizonkit was still far from recovering from the effects of her insomnia. Her legs shaking and she lay down gasping like a fish. "I'm..*huff* doing great! *huff* wanna.. *huff play with.. *huff* me?" Her eyes shone with happiness but sadly they were still glassy and sunken with exhaustion. It would take a lot of time and effort before her body and mind would recover from her long-term lack of sleep and food. But that wouldn't stop her from being a kitten; they sure are stubborn when it comes to wanting to play.
Old February 26th, 2017, 03:36 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
[XD. Let hatred blossom between them]

Winterwisp glared at Emberdust as she spoke. What a fake, the warrior thought as she saw the kindness in Emberdust's eyes. The she-cat didn't know whether the kindness was genuine or actually fake, that didn't matter much to her though. Just the look on her face made her blood boil with anger. Pure hatred dominated her eyes. Like the fellow clanmate in front of her, Winterwisp hadn't know her for very long and she was already determined to hate her as much as she hated Blazingstar and Galespring. It appeared that Emberdust and her had mutual feelings towards each other. Not nice one's though, hate filled ones. "Why would I bother? Blazingstar has already punished me for yelling at him. He gave me a stupid apprentice to train", Winterwisp snarled. What Emberdust said next thought made Winterwisp do something she hadn't done in a long time. She laughed.

It wasn't a normal laugh. It sounded dark. Almost maniacal. "You really are....as stupid as....you look", Winterwisp remarked through laughs. The black and white she-cat felt her stomach start to hurt from all her laughing. She wasn't used to it. She hadn't laughed for many moons. She had no reason to. This she-cat cat is just....hilarious, Winterwisp thought, a crazy looking smile on her face. It wasn't a smile of happiness. It was a smile of insanity.

Winterwisp rolled her eyes. Emberdust was getting more amusing by the minute. "Why would I want to lead a bunch of stupid cats in the first case? Everyone hates me. They certainly made sure that I got the message as a kit", Winterwisp sneered, although muttering the last bit to herself. What Winterwisp said was true. She had absolutely no interest in being leader. She wasn't born with ambition for power. No, she would leave that to the idiots that really did want to lead. What's the fun in leading? It's all so stupid. You can't do anything without being watched and judged. It's all just too much attention, Winterwisp thought. She hated attention. There were a few rare occasions where she would enjoy being in the spotlight, although for the majority of her life, she would prefer to stay unnoticed.
{Lmao}
The orange molly grinned once she spotted the hatred blazing in Winterwhisp's hues, it amused her, made her feel accomplished, the fact that she ticked her off was enough joy to last for a moon at the least. She flicked her tail and continued to smile sweetly at the other warrior, but it was quickly replaced with a confused look once the warrior began to whine about getting an apprentice "Most would call that an honor, the fact that they're able to pass down their knowledge and beliefs upon another makes them feel happy. Not that you have much knowledge to pass down though, that may be the reason behind your whining as though you're a lost kit." she chuckled, an acute sense of victory ruptured through her soul once she realized how exactly her plan was to fall into place, now she didn't really like Winterwhisp, but she was strong, held onto her beliefs, and ...well she'd figure out that last part in a bit, but she, so far, seemed like an almost, almost, perfect match for Blazingstar. Emberdust cocked her head to the side once the warrior began to laugh, it made her bones chill, something seemed off once the warrior began to laugh, it made her want to turn tail and run, not that she's ever done that. Upon the molly's statement she snorted and laughed "aw, why thank you, I'll take that compliment to heart. If you're not intelligent, you're beautiful." she purred as she neatly wrapped her tail around her paws, insults like this never fazed her, she'd gotten over those harsh words as she grew up, thanks to her father.
What Winterwhisp said next made her heart throb, something that's never happened before, in a very, very, long time, and it made her feel empathetic towards her new accustomed enemy. She gave Winterwhisp an apologetic look, understanding completely what she went through. "hmm, I know the feeling, My father made me feel useless most of the time, every time I'd get one little thing wrong, he'd scold me for hours on end." she sighed as memories came flashing through her mind, memories she would much rather forget. She pushed those images aside and turned her amber gaze back upon her clanmate and chuckled "Granted those 'stupid cats' may know much, much more than you. Which might be why you're not the leader." she stated, then rolled over onto her back, her honey hues gazing up at the cloudy sky, pockets of blue were seen, which meant good news for the clan, Leaf-bare was almost over. "Well, honestly to me, it seems as though you two actually like each other, most say that you fight a lot with the one you love the most." she stated, closing her eyes as she listened to her clanmates talk around her, she was tired, exhausted in fact, and all she wanted to do was sleep, but she had to enlighten her clanmate, and she had to go talk to surgestorm.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread