Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 06:28 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 06:05 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 06:00 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 05:49 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Shanmo11
Today 05:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 6th, 2017, 01:42 PM
StormW

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Flurrytail stared at Mudwater, and a feeling knotted in her stomach. She was perfectly fine with basking in the sunlight, but she stretched nonetheless, inhaling in a deep breath. She hopped to her paws, and stared at both cats. ''I could use something to eat,'' she smiled. She was taken aback that Mudwater was being...happy. She wondered what type of chow did he have to mellow him out. The thought made her laugh, but she flickered her tail waiting on the two cats. ''I have a taste for some hare.'' She licked her maw. ''Or, whatever has a lot of meat on it.'' She shrugged.
@KitKat12
MudWater nodded letting the cold breeze rustle his fur "I am just hungry" he snorted obviously noticing the two she-cats looking at him weirdly. "shall we get going?" he flicked his tail as a sign for them to follow and padded out of the clearing.
(ah im going to sleep ;; )

Last edited by StormW; March 6th, 2017 at 01:42 PM.
Old March 6th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The black and white tom has dealt with many, many snappy and mouthy apprentices, young cats and warriors, considering most of the time, he was the cat to prompt others to do their duties when they'd rather be laying around the camp like a bunch of soft-skinned kittypets, when there was always work to be done. So really, you could say he was expecting the sort of answer that Sorrelbreeze would spit at him. Most cats didn't like to be reminded that they have actual duties to attend to rather than watching kits.
"I will mind my own business as soon as you have attended to your duties. You didn't become a warrior to lay around camp and watch kits, unless I'm mistaken and have been doing my job wrong."
His yellow gaze was stern, as if he were talking to some insubordinate apprentice, however that's not what he saw it as. He never put himself above other cats, he put Shadowclan above other clans, but not himself above his clanmates. He just tried to get cats to do what was right for their clan, and he always got flack from others because of it. As if it was some terrible thing to do to be reminding cats of their duties. Albeit he was a bit gruff sometimes, a bit stern, but sometimes you had to be to get cats to listen to you, if you just nicely asked them, half the time they would agree and simply forget about it. Flicking his ears, his head swiveled to watch her move before he found he was following after her. He didn't trust that she would attend to her duties, but simply move to another part of the clearing and sit there and be useless. Shadowclan needed warriors not kittypets who sat there and did nothing.

The heat in her fur would rise everytime he spoke, his voice was so infuriating. As she began walking away she said nothing to him. However, she threw a glare at him that said, "And you didn't become a warrior to order others around. I bet I could do more than you ever could." It wasn't worth her time arguing, he wasn't her time. She didn't need to listen to this tom. Who put ticks in your nest? she thought, growling quietly. She padded away to a little spot that was close enough to see all the cheerful kits at play and away from cats who place their nose in another cat's business. Still, a part of her tugged at her ear. That part told her that he was right and must attend her duties. However she was too prideful and stubborn to admit it. She will continue to remain here and do nothing until he left her alone. She wasn't even doing it because of kit watching anymore, she was doing it in order to spite him. Her fur was still very hot, so much so Sorrelbreeze swore she could melt the snow with her fur alone. However she tried hard not to show her anger, because showing that his words affected her would be another battle lost. She isn't very good at hiding her emotions, but she was willing to try and do it. Her face would quiver everytime her anger tried to seep out. She stood straighter and a bit less relaxed than before. Her body language showed that she wasn't doing this for kits anymore.
Old March 6th, 2017, 01:44 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Nightstream mewed in pain as the two kittens kicked at her inside her stomach. She cried out for pine storm but he was hunting and no where to be found. She cried again "there coming." She mewed in pain.

*couple hours later*

Nightstream curled around her two suckling kits. She quitely weeper for the young kit that had been born dead, dawn kit she had named her. She licked the two kits head. "You are dewkit." She said licking her tom. "And you shall be darkkit." She said nudging her molly.

Darkkit mewed as she was nugged away from her mother and bumped into her brother.

@KitKat12

Last edited by Caligo Everton; March 6th, 2017 at 01:44 PM.
Old March 6th, 2017, 01:46 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormW View Post
@KitKat12
MudWater nodded letting the cold breeze rustle his fur "I am just hungry" he snorted obviously noticing the two she-cats looking at him weirdly. "shall we get going?" he flicked his tail as a sign for them to follow and padded out of the clearing.
(ah im going to sleep ;; )
Roseblaze looked at Flurrytail and shrugged, knowing they will never understand Mudwater. She stood up and followed him out of the camp, throwing a glance back to make sure Flurrytail was following. She wanted her friend with them; it would be weird to be alone with Mudwater, there was no telling what he might do. He was as unpredictable as the weather. Roseblaze sighed and followed him out of camp.

(Ok)

Last edited by The Mad Katter; March 6th, 2017 at 01:46 PM.
Old March 6th, 2017, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissa Fray View Post
Nightstream mewed in pain as the two kittens kicked at her inside her stomach. She cried out for pine storm but he was hunting and no where to be found. She cried again "there coming." She mewed in pain.

*couple hours later*

Nightstream curled around her two suckling kits. She quitely weeper for the young kit that had been born dead, dawn kit she had named her. She licked the two kits head. "You are dewkit." She said licking her tom. "And you shall be darkkit." She said nudging her molly.

Darkkit mewed as she was nugged away from her mother and bumped into her brother.

@KitKat12
Dewkit mewled loudly in protest at having his sister bump into him. His ears and eyes were tightly sealed, but he could still smell. He nudged his way to Nightstream's belly and shoved his sister aside, claiming his position.
Old March 6th, 2017, 01:52 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Roseblaze looked at Flurrytail and shrugged, knowing they will never understand Mudwater. She stood up and followed him out of the camp, throwing a glance back to make sure Flurrytail was following. She wanted her friend with them; it would be weird to be alone with Mudwater, there was no telling what he might do. He was as unpredictable as the weather. Roseblaze sighed and followed him out of camp.

(Ok)
Flurrytail padded after them, lagging behind the two. Flurrytail snickered, ''I'm surprise you don't get full by vengeance.'' She laughed lightly, and caught up to where she was on the side of Roseblaze. ''But, then again I'm hungry too. I'm just too lazy to catch my own prey.'' She looked down at her paws as they lightly walked. Her fluffy tail swished behind her, and her eyes scanning the ground just to make sure they didn't past any prey.
Old March 6th, 2017, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Flurrytail padded after them, lagging behind the two. Flurrytail snickered, ''I'm surprise you don't get full by vengeance.'' She laughed lightly, and caught up to where she was on the side of Roseblaze. ''But, then again I'm hungry too. I'm just too lazy to catch my own prey.'' She looked down at her paws as they lightly walked. Her fluffy tail swished behind her, and her eyes scanning the ground just to make sure they didn't past any prey.
Roseblaze looked at Flurrytail in surprise. "Vengeance? What vengeance? I don't see any vengeance around here," she made a big show of looking around and ended with her eyes on Flurrytail. She laughed. "Yes, very lazy," she poked Flurrytail's belly with her tail. "And it shows, too," she purred jokingly.
Old March 6th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Dewkit mewled loudly in protest at having his sister bump into him. His ears and eyes were tightly sealed, but he could still smell. He nudged his way to Nightstream's belly and shoved his sister aside, claiming his position.
Darkkit bristled as her brother pushed her away and shoved into her mothers stomach.

Nightstream watched them and started to purr loudly. She licked each of there tiny heads.

(When do you want them to open there eyes?)
Old March 6th, 2017, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissa Fray View Post
Darkkit bristled as her brother pushed her away and shoved into her mothers stomach.

Nightstream watched them and started to purr loudly. She licked each of there tiny heads.

(When do you want them to open there eyes?)
(We should probably do a little timeskip)
Dewkit squirmed as his mother licked his head and continued feeding, feeling himself become drowsy. He unlatched from his mother's belly, let out a satisfied burp, and curled up to sleep.
Old March 6th, 2017, 02:06 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Roseblaze looked at Flurrytail in surprise. "Vengeance? What vengeance? I don't see any vengeance around here," she made a big show of looking around and ended with her eyes on Flurrytail. She laughed. "Yes, very lazy," she poked Flurrytail's belly with her tail. "And it shows, too," she purred jokingly.
Flurrytail let out a giggle. ''Well...manipulation in Mudwater's term.'' She laughed once again when she noticed the worry expression on Roseblaze's face. ''Don't worry, not literal vengeance.'' She then lightly nudged Roseblaze, playfully offended. ''I'm not that lazy! But hey,if that's a way of offering to hunt my food for me,'' She flickered her tail. ''I don't mind that. And plus, I don't call it laziness. I call it...''She thought for a moment before replying. ''Conserving my energy.''
Closed Thread